Ultimate Omniverse

By AnimeEagleScout

Sequel/Extension to my "Helping Gwen 10" story. Plumber Officer's Ben and Shar are chasing a few criminals in... More

Ultimate Omniverse
Welcome to Prime Time
Brotherly
Smort
Adapting
Food Chain
Full Throttle
Titled Chapter
Ultras Plus
Investigation

Bark at the Moon

895 39 9
By AnimeEagleScout

Sorry about the wait.

Also for names of Ultimates. Misthound is Ultimate Wildmutt.

Undertown

Tendrils slammed the Nemeitrix weilding dog currently in the form of a Buglizard.

Kyber watched with thermal goggles at the spectacular display of tactics.

Tooth and Claw Tennyson has shown why he was alive today and why he was the weilder of the Omnitrix.

Kyber had pulled out his device and said "Note 054: Omnius Weildous [was trying to make a nature documentary joke about Ben being followed like a nature documentary]. Subject seems to have actually been ill or injured during previous hunts."

"P p please cease and desist your P p posturing." Psycobos said.

"Hey your the one who gave me the communicator when I specifically told you I need to make notes." Kyber said "These are recorded."

"Of course you imbecile." Psycobos said.

Kyber whistled and the hound changed.

The flap of the wings had dispersed the smoke but Kyber had known it wouldn't do anything to the Mut but something would.

*whistle*

Kirby

Trixie sent a recording to share and what direction it came from.

"Outsider detected." Trixie said through the walkie feature.

"On it." Shar said rushing.

'Mucilator. Sticky and Fast.' Trixie warned.

'Send it!"

"BlasterCast!" Kirby shouted rushing forward. Coating his right arm in ice and his left in boiling hot water he had hit the Mucilator in the face with the ice arm.

The creature had grabbed Kirby's torso and lifted him up.

"Woop woop woop! *Click click click*" The separate pieces shouted splitting off.

Ben

Wildmutt had tackled the stretchy girl.

"Whow down boy." She joked as she was squirming trying to get out from under Ben.

Ben, having ran in the hot sun for what he didn't know was the whole day, wasn't having any of it so the dog like alien had made him think the next action was a good idea.

*growl* Wildmutt's jaws latched onto her jacket.

"Ben Dude!" Rook shouted as he approached to see Wildmutt ripping and tearing pieces of the purple and pink.

"Hey this jacket isn't easy to replace you know!" She shouted as he finally got to flesh.

Teeth sinking into it resulted into a snickering.

"Stop that tickles! Ha ha ha!" She shouted as the Vulpimancer was bitting into her torso.

She had managed to slam her hand on the Omnitrix and it started glowing yellow.

"Kraaho DNA Sample Aquired. Generating new transformation."

A series of beeps and in a flash it wasn't a massive dog with its teeth around the girls bare waist it was a purple and pink creature.

"Woof." The Purple haired girl said hooking her legs around his head "You know since you're already down there-"

"Ester!" A voice interrupted her and Ben's comment.

"Chief Seebik." Ester said getting up.

"You are sent to get something from the cold cuts and I find you galavanting with this..." Seebik looked Ben up and down and said "Young man."

"We were doing nothing of the sort." Ben said as he was adjusting his jacket "Damn it is freezing."

"Ben Dude it is the hottest day of the year." Rook said.

"It's so cold my spit is sticking to my mouth." Lackno said.

"Silence Lackno." Seebik said approaching Ben "Your name boy."

"Ben. Tennyson." Ben huffed out shivering.

"What tribe do you belong to?" Seebik asked.

"Plumber. Initiative." Ben said trying to keep his teeth from chattering breathing into his hands.

"Ester has stolen a Fusion Core." Rook said.

"Yes I sent her to." Seebik said "The Kraaho need it for warmth, cold cut."

"Can we discuss this somewhere warmer?" Ben asked "I can't feel my toes."

"You may." Seebik said pointing to Ben then moving to Rook "he may not."

"Rook could you stay posted here so I can discuss this?" Ben asked.

Kirby

'Slamworm. Tunneler." Trixie said

"XKV8R!"

Reeling back his double arms and folding it, the double piston punch sent it flying.

Rushing forward, Trixie gasped and Kirby suddenly turned into a different species.

"Trix!" Kirby shouted shivering.

"New DNA was scanned by Ben." Trixie said "It's a Tungsten based lifeform called a Kraaho. You have Mr Fantastic powers."

Kirby got into a horse stance and crouched down.

"What are you doing?" Trixie asked.

"Warming up." Kirby said as his blood started flowing faster, using his body's rubbery form to blood dope himself.

The heat began building and building enough to melt the concrete he was standing on.

"Generating Transformation..." Ultra said

The dial on Kirby's chest grew the 4 pins and started the transformation.

Kirby started laughing as he had sprung after the slamworm.

Coiling his arm back pushing it into his arm and springing it out to the Slamworm.

Grabbing it and began using it as a jump rope. It's body turning rubbery as Kirby started singing as he jumped "See my name is Kirby, your ugly as a furbee, if you don't like it go ahead and sue me."

Ben

Sitting in the teepee like building with a roaring fire in the middle Tungs-Ton has sat across from Seebik with Ester having her arms looped around his waist.

"Look sir that is not something that can just be given to someone without regulations." Ben said.

"And what can we do then?" Seebik asked stoking the fire.

"That's what we're here to discuss." Ben said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 70 4
A girl from our world transmigrated into the Ben 10 universe as the twin sister of Ben Tennyson. What happens when the Omnitrix chooses her instead o...
6.3K 205 7
Y/N L/N, the best friend of Ben Tennyson is going on a summer trip with Ben's grandfather and also Ben's cousin, who's the same age as both him and Y...
3.4K 41 3
Ben Tennyson is now thrown into a new alternate universe. Now he will have to become a spy at WHOOP or the World Organization Of Human Protection. An...
386 11 5
The Alien. The Saiyan. The Anodite. The Warrior. The Emperor. The Samurai. The Guardian. In the past 2 months, Ben Tennyson's life has turned upside...