mohabbat kuch anokhi si

By Pinkkitkatobsession1

What happens when two childhood enemies, while in the act to pretend they like eachother find out they're act... More

⚜storyline⚜
😠1) bara aya hero...😠
🙄2) "hot" cousin...🙄
🤨3) maafi?!?!?🤨
😆4) deketi pakri gai😆
😒5) konsi khushfehmi?😒
🤪6) achanak ki entry🤪
🤔7) zyada hi lift...!🤔
😑8) naya azaab...😑
😏9) jealous ho?😏
🙄10) bas drama...!🙄
😳11) "meeru"?!?!😳
😋12) drama ya kuch aur hi?😋
😉13) doubt na karna...!😉
🤭14) "BIWI"?!?!🤭
😊15) hairaan...😊
😶16) haalat kharab...!😶
😳17) itna sharmana...?😳
😉18) impressed...!😉
😏19) kuch horaha hai...?😏
😚20) pakri tou jao gi!😚
😋21) samja bhi dunga😋
😳22) itni qareeb...😳
🫠23) aihsaas...!🫠
🤭24) m-m-murtasimmm🤭
🫣25) kya dill chata hai?🫣
😉26) uralo hosh!😉

⚜characters⚜

1.1K 42 7
By Pinkkitkatobsession1

⚜⚜⚜

Meerub Wakas Khan (22)
An overconfident, over achieving and headstrong girl who's main focus in life is her education and dream to study further, a bubbly, fun loving and mischievous girl with the love for adventure. Tho for the most part of her life she had doubted if she was even anilas daughter or not thanks to anila siding with her favorite and meerubs childhood enemy, the very average and "sarayal" murtasim khan...

⚜⚜⚜

Murtasim Shahnawaz Khan (24)
A well mannered and rule following boy yet had always had a teasing and fun loving side that would always shine through his stern look, an energetic, sweet and mischievous young man other then being "sher beta" of salma begam yet always suspecting being adopted thanks to her "sherni", the loud, obnoxious, and overall annoying Meerub...

⚜⚜⚜

Wakas Khan
Father of meerub Khan, husband of anila khan and the youngest of all the brothers, tho loving meerub to his fullest as his only daughter, he had also always loved murtasim like the son he never had despite the burn meerub felt from the fact. always the one to become the judge to settle out fights during childhood and being fair which resulted in a fuming meerub most of the time...

⚜⚜⚜

Anila Khan
The "unfair" mother of meerub khan as she had mostly always sided with murtasim, or known as "her chamcha" during arguments. tho loving murtasim like a son, she also has a soft, loving and caring side towerds meerub tho had earned the title of being too strict since she was the only one who would tell meerub off when she had actually done something wrong, which was most of the time...

⚜⚜⚜

Salma begum
Maa begam, the current "khanam" of the havaili as she gracefully manages the inside events, mother to mariam and murtasim khan tho always had seemed more of a mother to meerub, always siding with her and letting her cheeky pranks slide during childhood, she was the one meerub would always come running to when wanting to win an argument...

⚜⚜⚜

Mariam Khan (23)
The mischievous daughter of maa begam and apparently "soteli behn" of murtasim as throughout childhood she had teasingly always sided with meerub making murtasim fume everytime, overall a funloving and bubbly girl always up for the adventure.

⚜⚜⚜

Anwar Khan
Father of haya and arsal khan, fun loving and definitely the favorite uncle as he was the one who would always enjoy the banter between the kids, always fairly deciding who was right and wrong tho most of the time purposely siding with meerub and letting her pranks slide resulting in murtasim conforming he was for sure adopted...

⚜⚜⚜

Haya Khan (22)
Daughter of anwar khan and older sister of arsal, a funloving, bubbly and creative young girl who had a thing for mischievous pranks whether it was with murtasim or meerub, usually on meerubs side during arguments but would also be the one to tell her when she was wrong in an understanding way, overall she was always the one to grab popcorn and enjoy a fight since she had gotten use to the banter too much...

⚜⚜⚜

Arsal Khan (20)
A fun loving young man who was always dragged over towerds murtasims side during all of childhood, participating with him in pranks, cheeky acts and covering for him whether he wanted to do it or not, the baby and softey of the family as everyone always treats him like either an assistant or a child...

⚜⚜⚜

Masooma Khan
Youngest sister to shahnawaz, Anwar and wakas khan, mother of kinza khan and currently settled in Karachi with her daughter and husband yet usually ends up paying visits to the havaili twice a month for no apparent reason. The only close family member who isnt aware of shahnawazs last wish as she has set in her own and her daughters mind to get her married to the one in the family that will inherit the most power and wealth, Murtasim.

⚜⚜⚜

Kinza Khan (23)
Kinza Khan, only daughter of masooma and jalal Khan, a straight forward, rule following, quiet and overall pretty boring girl with no interest in any career path or studying whatsoever, mostly labeled as "chipkali" from the kids in the havaili as no matter how hard they had tryed she had never gotten along with any of them. Since getting the thought of their marriage set in her mind she was Usually the one to stick and side with murtasim all her life despite his growing annoyance for her...

⚜⚜⚜

Rohail Khan (24)
Meerubs cousin and nephew of anila as being the only son of her sister, settled in Australia with family, he has always been great friends with meerub thanks to their love for studying and similar choice in career path, an entertaining, energetic and a bit of a flirt of a young man who tho has never been to Pakistan, might have a work related trip coming up...

⚜⚜⚜

Saba Qureshi (22)
Meerubs university and childhood best friend other then being a sister of sort since she spent her most time at the havaili, a bubbly and energetic young girl with a love to tease meerub about her good looking cousin on her frequent trips to the havaili to the point meerub would fume. Tho on meerubs side most of the time, she was the only one that secretly had hope that the two would get along eventually, or maybe more...

⚜⚜⚜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.1K 1.5K 32
Dedicated to Yumhaj❤️ Wahaj Ali and Yumna Zaidi
13.6K 902 16
What if Meerub was Meerub Malik Mukhtar the daughter of Malik Mukhtar and sister of Malik Zubair. what if Murtasim Shahnawaz Khan the Gaddi-jaah-nas...
26.9K 1.1K 12
Reimagining Tere Bin Episodes...
52.9K 2.1K 15
Compilation of various One Shots/ Short stories inspired by the characters of Meerab and Murtasim from the drama Tere Bin.