The Ultrakill Commander (ON H...

By excitionzero

The story follow Y/n, a rookie Commander having... Ultrakill power ? Read the story to find out how he got th... More

Chapter 0: Prologue (Some changes)
Chapter 1: The Ultrakill loadout
Chapter 2: Encounter
Chapter 3: Corruption
Chapter 4: Identification (Part 1)
Chapter 5: Identification (Part 2)
Chapter 6: Enlightenment
Chapter 7: Bouquet
Chapter 8: Counters and the Terminal
Chapter 9: Motivation
Chapter 10: The frozen Northern front
Chapter 11: The Ice Queen and the Pinky Rabbit
Chapter 12: The Pilgrim Snow White
Chapter 14: Counters and the Terminal... again
Chapter 15:The ultimate advisor

Chapter 13: Reunited

1.1K 38 32
By excitionzero

Back to the fight, after the whole Raptures ordeal, Snow White hated it that Modernia got away.

Snow White:"Oh for goodness shake... she got away! You, human! Go home!"

Y/n:"I denied to that."

Snow White:"Still, just, who are you actually ?"

Y/n:"Uhhhh a Commander ?"

Snow White:"Then what are those weapons ? How did you even able to punch Chatterbox ?"

Y/n:"It's a long story... but I don't really wanna talk about it right now cause, we don't have time for it."

Snow White:"*sigh* Fine, you can go with me but don't do anything stupid."

Y/n:"Roger that, Snowy."

Snow White:"..." She then runs off.

Y/n:"Hey! Don't run off like that you Snowy- *sigh* what am I even trying to anyway..." He then follows Snow White. They run for a while until, following the tracks that Modernia and Chatterbox left behind. Everything is looking good for them at least, but the snowstorm is approaching.

Snow White:"Good, we haven't lose the tracks. But this snowstorm is picking up. If we don't pick up the pace, these tracks are going to vanish."

Y/n:'Pffft, I am the storm that is approaching.'

Snow White:"Are you tired ?"

Y/n:"Not really." He's still somewhat human so, give him a break.

Snow White:"... Uh huh."

Y/n:'Bruh moment.'

Snow White:"Let's rest for a moment."

Y/n:"Well uh, are sure about that ? Cause, this seems to be very important to you."

Snow White:"I said, let's rest."

Y/n:"Yes ma'am."

Snow White:"I've got to make some preparations as well."

And so, they get to a bunker and take a rest. Yeah it's just that, no need to overcomplicated it. After setting in, they started to have a talk.

Snow White:"When there's a will, there's a way."

Y/n:"I thought it was 'when there's a hole, there's a way' ?"

Snow White:"..."

Y/n:"Alright nevermind. Still, you look pretty banged up."

Snow White:"That's because my equipment isn't quite up to par."

Y/n:"That... explains it. So how long has it been this way ?"

Snow White:"... I don't remember. Maybe since the first Raptures Invasion. A few decades at any rate."

Y/n:"It's not a few decades, it's more than a whole century now Snow White."

Snow White:"!!"

Y/n:"Time really slip all the way through didn't it ?"

Snow White:"..."

Y/n:"So, how it's like back then ?"

Snow White:"No more questions. I don't want to talk about it."

Y/n:"Fine."

Snow White:"Who are you anyway ? Why did Chatterbox kidnap you ?"

Y/n:"The first one, I already told you and the second one, I'm still trying to figure it out." He knows, but he knows too much.

Snow White:"Something here stinks. Looks, what you're doing is not something that ordinary humans are capable of."

Y/n:"I agree on that. But anyway, things seem pretty... not that nice."

Snow White:"... And judging from your expression, you look like you have recovered a lot from it."

Y/n:"Uh, yeah."

Snow White:"I don't know those guys either. But I'm pretty sure they are directly under the Queen. We find them, we the Queen."

Y/n:"I.. nevermind." He said as he remember the Red Ash event, where the Legendary Commander and the Goddess squad were about to go to space, but failed due to Anachiro, AKA Cinderella got corrupted and intervened them. How he know this ? He's uh, having two phones right now. One is from his old world, and one from this world. So yeah that's why he knows about the Red Ash event. He can't really play it due to the amount of paper works that he has, so he watch it on YouTube. Anyway, back to the main thing.

Snow White:"..."

Y/n:"So... the Queen ?"

Snow White:"The Raptures' Queen. If we managed to bag her, we'll be able to usher in a new era."

Y/n:"That I won't denied it, but it's gonna take a while."

Snow White:"... Let's get moving before this snowstorm gets any worse."

Y/n:"Okay, you lead the way, Snow White."

And so, they keep on running and running, which they're getting close, Snow White can feels it.

Snow White:"We're getting close to a whiteout. Can you keep up ?"

Y/n:"Sure hell I can."

Snow White:"... I haven't met many Commanders, but I've never met one as raring as you are."

Y/n:"Um, okay ? How did you meet Chatterbox ?"

Snow White:"At first, I was destroying Raptures as I went along, just trying to make my way towards the Queen."

Y/n:'Man, Mind Switch must've been hard on her.'

Snow White:"But I was hitting a dead end. They didn't communicate using any human language, and whatever data they had stored inside was scarce."

Y/n:"Yikes."

Snow White:"And then, I came across Chatterbox. That is... If I remember correctly. Then a massive beam of light shot out from the Ark."

Y/n:'Enikk...' "The Ark doing that ?"

Snow White:"Yeah, I ran into him near the Ark. A Rapture who could talk. It was like an epiphany. I thought I could get some information about the Queen. But that clever little sneak is always thinking about how to slip away. So our conversations have been brief."

Y/n:"That sucks."

Snow White:"... I thought I could make him say more this time, but there was an accident."

Y/n:"That Nikke in Rapture's armor, correct ?"

Snow White:"Yes. That Nikke, is a traitor. Scum."

Y/n:'Virgil is gonna be proud.'

Snow White:"...The less said about them, the better."

Y/n:"Right."

Snow White:"All I can tell you is, they are mankind's adversary, without a doubt. They're also my ticket to the Queen... I said too much. We need to speed up."

Y/n:"Then let's go."

And so they continue. Man a lot of running around Siberia just trying to find the bastard cowardice and the Heretic clad in Rapture's armor.

Snow White:"Damn blizzard..."

Y/n:'Freezing Bear ?'

Snow White:"The tracks will be gone soon. We need to move faster."

Y/n:"Right."

Snow White:"... Hey, are you okay ?"

Y/n:"I'm fine."

Snow White:"... Looks like I've still got a long way to go. I haven't made any progress after all this time."

Y/n:"Well you can continue as you pleased."

Snow White:"I may have been up on the surface for a long time, but I'm still a Nikke."

Y/n:"Life."

Snow White:"I can't just leave you here to die."

Y/n:"Okay ?"

Snow White then tears off a section of her cloak. "Put this on, it should heat you up. It may be a little hot for a human, but in this kind of weather, it's just the ticket."

Y/n:"Well okay." 

Snow White:"It's what keeps me going. Even today."

And so they keep on going, to find Modernia. Then Y/n asks her a question about related to the Ark. Well, game stuffs, he was forced to ask cause that's how the game is, still he's gonna do it anyway.

Y/n:"Have you ever thought of coming back to the Ark ?"

Snow White:"... No. We haven't completed our mission."

Y/n:"Well, I mean, it can't be that bad."

Snow White:"... I don't care about that. If anything, it's like we'd admitting failure. It's okay to fail. There's no need to persevere. That's be the kind of message we'd be sending."

Y/n:"Um, right."

Snow White:"I don't want that. Also... we know nothing about the Ark."

Y/n:"That's... something. That is something is nothing."

Snow White:"..."

Y/n:"So... it can't be that bad."

Snow White:"We don't have the slightest idea about what kind of environment that place is. So we can't go to the Ark. Even if they wanted me, I still wouldn't go. We are but Pilgrims wandering the frozen lands, looking for a glimmer of hope."

Y/n:"That's, interesting." Hope, something that seems probably long gone for mankind, for Y/n, he doesn't really cared much about hope, he just want to enjoy the fight as much as possible, so that when he died, he won't regret anything. He just doesn't want to regret anything, that's all. But for helping other people, Nikkes or not, he still gonna do it anyway. Until, they both found Chatterbox and Modernia.

Snow White:"... Found them. It's a Heretic and Chatterbox. Is she... repairing Chatterbox ?They're awfully chummy, aren't they ?"

Y/n:"That, I don't know."

*gun cocks*

Snow White:"I'm going in guns blazing."

Y/n:"I suggest you should at least think a bit first before doing that."

Modernia:"You just don't get it, do you ?"

Snow White:"When did you... !?"

Y/n:"Ah fuck, we have Sneak 0. It's either they were too focused on that, or they're just dumb."

Modernia:"I was merciful enough to let you go once before. Out of sympathy for your poor wretched souls, destined to forever wander this cold, dark planet alone."

Y/n:'That was ironic...'

Snow White:"Enough!"

Modernia:"Ah, I see. You've had enough, haven't you ? That's why you came to me. You want out."

Y/n:'Oh no.'

Snow White:"Enough of your blasphemy! Traitor!"

Modernia:"In that case, then allow me... to put you out of your misery."

*Bang* 

Snow White's rifle belches out curls of flame. The bullet explodes before it touches Modernia.

Snow White:"A magnetic field ? She can do that all on her own ?"

Y/n:"I mean, she looks more advanced compared to what you have, no offense in that."

Snow White:"... None taken."

Modernia:"I'll admit that you know your way around a firearm. Unfortunately, your equipment is somewhat lacking. What a shame."

*Thunk* 

Modernia's wings whip towards Snow White. Snow White is hit and collapses onto the snow.

Snow White:"*coughing*"

Y/n:"Oh god."

Modernia:"I do believe your pain sensor is out of order."

Y/n:'Dang, that's a good line.'

Modernia:"Poor thing." She then lifts Snow White with her wings. "Out of respect for all the time you've dedicated towards helping these humans, I'll make your death as painful as possible."

*Crack* 

*Thunk*

*Bam* *Smack*

Snow White:"..!!"

Modernia:"Ohh! Wa ha ha ha! Ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha! ... Oh my, I got a little carried away there. Let's see how long you can last!"

Snow White:"Hey...!"

Modernia:"What is it ?"

Snow White:"I... can't reach this spot on my back... can you scratch it for me ?"

Modernia:"Ha ha, with pleasure!"

*Scrunch* *Crunch*

Snow White:"Argh!"

Y/n thought that Snow White can do this on her own, and also she doesn't seems like wanting him to intervene either, but this is quite getting out of hand. Now he saw that her rifle in drop on the snow, which... you know what he's gonna do with it. He picked it up, laugh like a weirdo cause this rifle is fucking OP. 

Y/n:"Hey Modernia!"

Modernia:"Hmm ?"

Y/n:"Have a taste of the pretty light !"

Modernia:"Wha-"

*Bang*

A shot fired, which hit Modernia straight at the body. She got pushed back thanks to that, and Y/n helps Snow White stand back to her ground.

Y/n:"Here you go." He gives her back the rifle.

Snow White:"... Thank you."

Modernia, stands back up, looking quite mad, "Who the hell are you ?"

Y/n:"... Yu."

Modernia:"no not me, you."

Y/n:"Yes, I am Yu."

Modernia:"Just answer the damn question, who are you ?"

Y/n:"I have told you."

Modernia:"Are you deaf ?"

Y/n:"No, Yu is tired."

Modernia:"I'm not tired, you are!"

Y/n:"That is what I just said."

Modernia:"You just said what ?"

Y/n:"I did not say what, I said Yu.."

Modernia:"That's what I'm asking you..."

Y/n:"And Yu is answering."

Modernia:"Shut up!"

Y/n:"*laugh a bit* okay."

Modernia:"You!"

Y/n:"Yes ?"

Modernia:"Not you, her!"

Y/n suggest Snow White to follow what he's doing, which to be fair, she kind of follows.

Modernia:"What's your name ?"

Snow White:"...Mi."

Modernia:"Yes, you!"

Snow White:"I am Mi."

Y/n:"She's Mi, and I'm Yu."

Modernia:"And I'm about to whoop your human ass man, cause I'm sick of playing games! Yu, Mi, both of your asses around here! Him!"She said that 'Him' part while pointing at Chatterbox.

Y/n:"Plot twist, Chatterbox's actual name is Him." He than laugh hysterically cause, that's gonna be even more worse, and also gonna be even better. Well it's both.

Then, a bullet flies over and hit Modernia in the back. She then drops Snow White and pulls back quickly. "What is this ?" Modernia said.

Rapi:"Commander!"

Neon:"Master!"

Anis:"Commander!"

Y/n:"I'm glad that you guys are back."

Rapi:"Sorry we're late."

Y/n:"It's fine, walk it off."

RapI:"... We saw the signal and we came as quickly as we could."

Y/n:"To be fair, that actually pretty fast."

Anis:"... Commander, you look terrible."

Y/n:"This snowstorm is killing me here Anis. Anyway, I'm a bit tired but I'm good."

Neon:"Master..."

Anis:"And what are those? Don't tell me that's a Pilgrim and a Heretic."

Y/n:"Well, it is what it is. What you see here is real."

Anis:"Holy crap, what are the chances of seeing these two things together ?!"

Y/n:"Probably once in a lifetime I guess. Or not."

Rapi:"Awaiting your order, Commander."

Y/n:"That, well, team up with the Pilgrim and beat the shit out of the Heretic."

Anis:"If it's okay with you!"

Y/n:"That's the point."

Anis:"How about it, Pilgrim ?"

Snow White:"... Why not."

Neon:"Let's end this thing!"

Rapi:"Engaging!"

Y/n:"Let's-a go!"

And so, they engaged in fighting the Heretic Modernia.

And so, the battle begins. The fight start with Modernia shooting projectiles at them, Y/n dodged while the other Nikkes take cover. He then aim his shotgun at the rocket launcher of the armor, boost projectiles, and straight up exploded it. But it heals back, actually more of recreate back due to nanomachines (son). When Modernia ready for a laser attack, "Everyone, get down!" Y/n shouted to the Nikkes, telling to take cover from the laser that Modernia about to blast.

Then, Y/n also dodged in advanced cause, he doesn't feels like that he can actually getting near this armor. But what's annoying here is that, the armor can teleport. God, that's annoying, almost like fighting with enemies that are covered with sand. Still, that doesn't Y/n and the Nikkes from destroying the Rapture armor. After all, with enough firepower, the Rapture armor eventually degraded and die down. Not to mention, always aim for the head, Marian taught us that.

All in all, it was a good fight, but Modernia begs to differ. "... It's weird." She said, "No matter what metric you use... I'm superior in every way."

Y/n:"DPS and AOE damage of course. But, personality wise, screw it. Although it won't be that long."

Modernia:"How could this fight have been so close?"

Anis:"Don't know what to tell ya, chief."

Y/n:'Master Cheif ?'

Neon:"Perhaps you thought too highly of yourself ?"

Modernia:"... Huh ? My body armor..." Then, her helmet cracks.

With a snap, her helmet falls off, revealing the face underneath. Which that face of her is... Marian. Y/n of course remember it, but it's gonna take a while more until he reach that point of the story where he's able to bring Marian back home.

Modernia(?):"Damn it... should I have come with Nihilister ?"

Y/n knows who Nihilister is, but she's not major for now.

Rapi:"...!!"

Anis:"You...!"

Neon:"What's going on ?"

Of course Neon is clueless cause she haven't work with Marian before. And so the memories go back to first met, where the first time Y/n does his mission with Marian, and the downfall of her due to corruption. 

Y/n:"Marian ?"

Modernia(?):"... Huh ?"

Y/n:"Marian."

Modernia(?):"Are you talking to me ?"

Y/n:"Who else am I talking to, of course I am talking to you."

Modernia:"Sorry, but you seem to have gotten me mixed up with someone else. My name is Modernia, and I work for the Queen."

Y/n:"Think Modernia ! Think! You name is Marian, not Modernia!"

Modernia(?):"... Marian ? Marian. Amazing, no wonder it's got this familiar ring to it. Marian, Marian, Marian. Marian, Marian, Marian, Marian, Marian, Marian." 

*Rumble*

The surroundings begin to shake. Meanwhile, Modernia's body starts to emit black energy. 

Modernia/Marian:"I'm Marian from Squad Silver Gun... Pleasure... working... with you."

The shaking is getting more and more intense. The black energy is spreading frantically.

Modernia/Marian:"Huh ? Aah... Aah! Aah!"

Y/n:"Oh no, Marian!"

Modernia/Marian:"!! C-Commander ?"

Y/n:"I'm here."

*Boom* 

The black energy exploded violently, covering a large area. Y/n standing the closest to the explosion, so he got knock out due to it. After a while, he wakes up to find himself in a bunker with the Nikkes.

Rapi:"Are you awake ?"

Y/n:"Ugh, what happen ?"

Rapi:"We're near in a nearby bunker."

Anis:"We got separated due to how massive that explosion was. It wasn't easy wrangling everyone back together."

Y/n:"Yeah that make sense."

Neon:"But at least we're all alive..."

Snow White:"..."

Y/n:"I.. status report ?"

Rapi:"... Counters and a Pilgrim sustained heavy damage from an explosion set off by a Heretic."

Y/n:'Pretty sure that was not intentional...'

Rapi:"We're currently in a nearby bunker awaiting rescue. Communications are down. Heavy snowstorm outside, visibility less than 1 meter."

Y/n:"Jesus... How badly was everyone hurt?"

Rapi:"I broke my rib and my core was punctured."

Y/n:'Okay that's possible.'

Rapi:"Mobility is temporarily is not an option. Anis' pelvis is severely damaged."

Y/n:"Okay ?"

Rapi:"Mobility is temporarily is not an option."

Y/n:"Yeah... I can see that."

Rapi:"Neon was damaged in the stabilizer of her spine."

Y/n:'Jesus Christ man, that's some fucking luck...'

Rapi:"Mobility is temporarily not an option."

Anis:"..."

Neon:"..."

Rapi:"The Pilgrim is in relatively good shape, but one of her leg is seriously damaged.... She, too, is unable to move for the time being."

Y/n:"... Is there any chance that we can be rescued ?"

Rapi:"To be frank, zero."

Y/n:"So, we're all gonna die here."

Rapi:"... The snowstorm is too large. It will make it impossible to pinpoint our location."

Anis:"This isn't a bunker. It's a tomb."

Y/n:"I... won't denied that."

Anis:"..."

Y/n:"Anyway, I'll go request assistance."

Rapi:"Not in your current condition. Out of the question. You won't survive 5 minutes outside."

Y/n:"Well, only one way to find out."

Rapi:"Wait-" 

Y/n already leave the bunker. He then just keeps on running, trying to find to research base, the Unlimited. Everything he's trying to do, won't be in vain cause, he's got to save them, he has to. Saving people is a part of being a hero, right ? He does fantasized about it when he was younger, but growing up, that never gonna happen. But right now, he has the chance to be at least, doing something that makes him either super brave, or super stupid. As there's a fine line between them.

Anyway, after a while, he got to the Research Base, met back with the Unlimited, Ludmilla and Alice. He explain the whole situation to them, but what make them wonder is that, how did he even running out there to go and find them ? Just, who is this guy ? Well, through the sheer willpower that Y/n has, he made his way to the Research Base, elaborate to the Unlimited, and then too tired to continue. He just drop unconscious due to being taking the whole explosion straight to the face. Even V1 Physiology doesn't really help him much.

Sure it does help him being like a cyborg, but explosion, if you do play the game, you'll know that explosion deal a lot of damage to V1. So pretty much he need some medical attention right now. After the Unlimited bring Y/n to the couch and let him rest, Alice stay and watching him while Ludmilla goes in search for the Counters and the Pilgrim. After a while, Ludmilla came back with all of them. 

Rapi:"Where's the Commander ?"

Ludmilla:"Asleep. He went through hell and high water to get here."

Neon:"Great..."

Anis:"... Hey, Ludmilla. How did you find us ?"

Ludmilla:"... Your Commander, he somehow managed to run all the way here to tell us where you guys are, and then he drop unconscious after that."

Anis:"But... what about the Pilgrim ?"

Ludmilla:"She'll be fine. Her leg will be fixed as good as new. Never thought that one day I've seen a Pilgrim with my own eyes.... The snowstorm stopped. Communications are back up. I contacted the Ark. The trasport ship should be arriving soon. You all go back and get yourself fixed up and good care of that goofball you call a Commander."

Rapi:"Thanks. We owe you one."

Ludmilla:"It was nothing. Alice, say goodbye."

Alice:"Will you ever comeback ?"

Rapi:"Of course, we haven't defeated the Queen of Hearts yet. We'll come back when we're stronger."

Alice:"Good. I'll do the same! We must defeat the Queen of Hearts together! Be sure to show me your legendary weapons by then."

Rapi:"Sure thing."

And so, they all go back to the Ark, getting rest from all the fightings. Y/n is right now in his room, until he heard metal sounds and turns around to see Snow White.

Snow White:"... How are you holding up ?"

 Y/n:"Pretty fine actually."

Snow White:"That's what you always say. That Heretic girl... it seemed like you knew her."

Y/n:"That because I am. We used to be in the same team."

Snow White:"Are you sure about that ? Here." She then hands Y/n a bullet. "take this to the lab. It should be of use to you."

Y/n:"Well, I appreciate that. Also, let me help you, Snow."

Snow White:"... I'll be in touch. I'm heading back. Thank you for saving my life. I won't forget it." She then dips. To be honest, he just wants to do what's right, even though right and wrong being, not always what it seems. Anyway, Y/n then got messages from Andersen.

[Andersen]:Report to the Command Center.

[Andersen]:I have something important to discuss with you.

[Andersen]:I'll be waiting for you.

And so Y/n goes to the Command Center to meet up with Andersen.

Andersen:"There you are. You really put yourself through the wringer with that last fight. Anyway, it's good that you made it out alive. Let's cut to the chase. The reason I called you here in such a hurry was because I've received instructions from the Central Government."

Y/n:"Instructions for what ?"

Andersen:"You're the only Commander who has survived multiple encounters with Chatterbox. You're the first to come in contact with Pilgrims and the Heretics, and witnessed an altercation between them. You're also the first to see one of their former surbodinates become a Heretic. Therefore, some key personnel in the Central Government have come to a decision. Considering how often you have come in contact with living beings on the surface, you and your squad are being appointed as Special Commandos."

Y/n:'Cool.' "So what does this Special Commandos mean ?"

Andersen:"Simply put, you'll have more autonomy when it comes to your missions. No one under the rank of Deputy Chief may issue you an order of any kind. You may also refuse any order issued by the upper ranks, provided there is a justifiable reason for doing so. So long as you maintain regular reports, no one can touch you. I should also mention that, if you were so inclined, you are also entitled to conceal information. Ah yes, and the CEOs of the Big Three have no power over you whatsoever. That was my suggestion."

Y/n:'But the scumbag Burningcum is gonna do whatever he finds needed anyway.' "Well, thank you."

Andersen:"But you are still stationed at the Outpost. You've come a long way in such a short span of time. You were the only logical choice."

Y/n:'Because the Commander is the protagonist of the game so, literally.'

Andersen:"From now on, you will live in the Outpost, where you may investigate all beings above ground as you see fit. In regards to the Ark, you are free to come and go as you please."

Y/n:"Understood."

Andersen:"As for now, you and your squad get to enjoy a month's vacation. You've all been through a lot. Take this as an opportunity to rest and recuperate. I realize you have a lot of your plate and want to get started, but for now, rest. That's an order."

Y/n:"Alright. I will."

Andersen:"... I was hoping that you would be able to slip under the Central Government's radar. But now, their ambition devours all."

Y/n:'Burningass counted.'

Andersen:"That's why I send you to the Outpost in the first place. Out of sight, out of mind."

Y/n:'At least tell me about it sooner :v.'

Andersen:"I didn't expect you to do so well so quickly and end up drawing attention to yourself. That'll be all. I'm due for a lunch meeting. Keep up the good work."

And so on, Y/n take his rest and go to sleep. That is all, for now.

[All right guys, I'm done with this chapter now, and I'm gonna make a police chapter next cause, I need to make some police brutality well, resisting arrest. Anyway, this is the final chapter of this year so, I'm gonna make a happy new year chapter later on. Bye!]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

421 15 2
Before the First Invasion, before the Raptures, before Nikkes existed a great evil, one that ruined the lives of countless children. It was thought t...
7.2K 312 16
Goddess of Victory: Nikke X Male! OC Vulca Ilmarien, as he likes to say, is a mechanic first and commander second. Despite this, he still takes time...
18.8K 462 10
Planet Earth, at one point it was ruled by humanity, however the earth was invaded by extraterrestrials known as Raptures, forcing humanity to live u...
899 31 3
V1 gets deported into the Nikkeverse why? I dunno, crimes against humanity and heaven I guess... anyway he's now in human form still retaining all hi...