Emilia: Finding My Forever

By _dat_one_girl_

𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Emilia, a mixture of Enzo and Elianna. She isn't afraid of anyone a... More

Important Disclaimers
Character Aesthetics
Prologue
1|The Groom's Pick
2|A Lifetime of Misery
3|The Wedding
4|I Hate Santo Valentino
5|My New Home
6|Kill or Be Killed
7|James
8|No Good
9|My New Thesis
10|Work of Art
11|His Parents
12|Two People Who Got Stuck Together
13|Fiji
14| Foreign Regions
15|Mountain Climbing
16|Economics
17|Sexual Healing
18|Beach Day
19|The Small Details
20|We Were Drunk
21|Bittersweet Moments
22|Comfort Meal
23|Traitor
24|Human Behaviour
25|Sweet Dreams
26|Liking My Husband
27|Playing Games
28|Emilia's Day
29|I Love To Shop
30|Reckless
31|Innocent Eyes
32|Wishing For My Forever
33|Red Roses
34|Effort
35|To Forevers
36|A Tensed Match
37|Loyalty and Trust
38|A Great Leader
39|Show Me Everything
41|Just My Opinion
42|Becoming My Worst Nightmare
43|A Rough Night
44|Breathe
45|A Failure
46|Reading It
47|Fill the Void
48|Ball- Part 1
49| Ball- Part 2
Epilogue
His Secret-Book 1
Her Secret-Book 2
A Poem

40|A Surprise Visit

62.9K 1.5K 513
By _dat_one_girl_

Emilia's POV

"Santo," I said as I cleaned the countertops.

It was morning and we had just finished eating breakfast.

"Mmm?" He sounded as he looked through some files.

"Before you had to take over, you said that you had already bought your ticket to move away," I started and he immediately put down his work and gave me his full attention.

"Yes," he answered.

"What did you want to be?" I asked out of curiosity.

"I wanted to be either a professional golfer or businessman," he explained. "Whichever one came first."

"Well, at least one of your dreams came through," I told him.

"Not this kind of business, Emilia. My company manufactures the guns I use to kill people," he said. "I thought I would have been selling clothes or something."

I looked at him. "Clothes? I can't imagine Santo Valentino sitting in a shop selling clothes."

He smiled before looking back down on his work. "I can't imagine that either now."

He stood up as he forced all his paperwork into a folder.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I need to handle something down at Valentino," he said as he searched for his keys.

"Okay," I said as I picked up his keys from under some papers.

He looked at me with a smile of relief. "Thank you."

I nodded before he kissed me on the cheek and rushed out.

Maybe this life isn't so bad after all. I think I can get used to being Santo's wife.

He has been so engulfed with work from the time he woke up.

I wanted to surprise him at work today.

I quickly got ready before grabbing my keys and rushing out.

The guard who tried to touch me inappropriately the other day stepped in front of me.

I raised my arm and he immediately flinched.

"If I keep seeing you, I will tell Santo what happened and we both how know that's going to end."

He moved out of my way and allowed me to pass.

His friend from the mall stepped up. "I would have to report this to capo."

I immediately rolled my eyes.

He's going to ruin the surprise.

"Fine, you can come with me but I'm driving," I spoke as I put on my sunglasses and walked to my Porsche.

When I got into the car, I put in the address for Valentino's headquarters and followed them.

"You should've already told capo about it," he spoke out loud as we reached the stop light.

I turned him. "Excuse me."

"If the boss finds out that you hid it from him, and he will, he will be mad. He always finds out about what we do."

I smiled as the light turned green. "Thanks for your concern but I can take care of myself. I don't need Santo to always protect me."

"That's the type of person the boss is, miss," he said a we neared the building. "Tell him or you'll be in trouble."

I stayed quiet as I parked the car.

"Why are you talking so much?" I asked him as I got out of the car.

My jaw fell to the ground as I looked at the skyscraper in front of me.

This is Valentino?

It was a tall, black building with a gold Valentino sign at the top.

"Wow," I said as I walked into the building.

In here was crowded with people heading to their various destinations.

I walked up to the receptionist.

"Is Santo here at yet?" I asked.

"Name?" She asked as her eyes remained on her computer screen.

"Uh, Emilia," I said.

"You're not on the list, keep moving," she said as she returned to what she was doing.

"No, you don't understand," I tried to explain. "I'm his-"

She slammed her hand on the table. "Look miss, I don't care who you are. If your name is not on the list, you aren't seeing him. He's a very businessman so you can't just pop in here whenever you feel like."

I looked at her as I tried to keep my temper in check.

"I'm tired of seeing women like you coming here thinking they can do whatever they want just because they slept with him once. Go get a job," she cursed.

"Emilia?" I heard a familiar voice say before turning around to see Dante heading my way with a smile.

He immediately hugged me when he reached. "I didn't know you were coming. What are you doing here?"

"It was supposed to be a surprise but apparently I'm not on the list," I said as I felt embarrassed.

He turned to the receptionist. "Julia, this is Mrs. Valentino, the boss's wife."

Her face immediately turned pale. "W-w-wife?"

"Look, it's Santo," Dante said as he pointed to Santo walking into the building with a group of being trailing behind him.

As he walked, his head was lowered as he watched the information on his iPad while a man spoke to him.

He looked so good doing his job.

Dante grabbed my hand. "Let's catch up to him."

"Wait," I said before turning back to the receptionist who was basically looked like a living corpse. "Watch what you say to people because you never know who they might be."

She looked like she was about to shit herself.

"Now we can go," I told Dante before we ran to catch Santo.

"Santo!" I shouted as we neared the group.

He turned back before his eyes lit up. "Emilia?"

I ran to hug him but he immediately shook his head. "Not here."

I felt a bit weird. Did he not want me here?

"What are you doing here?" He asked me in a cold tone.

"I was just in the area," I lied so he wouldn't know I came all the way here just to see him.

He smiled. "We were just heading to a meeting. Do you want to come?"

"Are you sure I can?" I verified.

It seemed like he didn't want me here.

"Sure, why not?" He asked as he pressed the elevator button.

Everyone from behind us started to walk to the other elevator.

I looked above the one we were standing at and saw his name on top.

He had a personal elevator?

Santo really tried everything to avoid social interactions.

We stayed in an awkward silence as we waited for the elevator to come.

He kept his hands in his pockets as he looked around.

As we waited, I couldn't help but think all kinds of reasons on why he would act like this to me.

Was he embarrassed of me? Did he not want people to know that he married someone who wasn't his usual type?

The elevator opened and he stepped in.

"I think I'm going to go home," I said as I didn't like what was happening.

He rolled his eyes before grabbing me and pulling me into the elevator.

When the door closed, he immediately hugged me.

"Emilia, could you make it anymore obvious that you were hurt because I didn't hug you back?" He asked me as he hugged me tighter.

"Why didn't you."

He let me go. "I'm supposed to be a boss who everyone is afraid of. I can't have my employees seeing me hug and kiss."

"So you aren't embarrassed me?" I asked.

"Of course not," he said. "In fact I almost couldn't control myself when I saw you in that pantsuit."

He looked on the screen which told us the number of floors we were passing.

"We have some time," he said before turning to me.

"Time for what?" I asked.

"To do this," he said before crashing his lips on mine.

Vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 22K 46
𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐀 𝐅𝐀𝐘𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐎 was a very happy girl. When she was little her and her bestfriend would do everything together until somethi...
138K 2.4K 12
"When you are done admiring my house, I want to make something clear to you. What happened tonight should never repeat itself again, because if it do...
630K 13.8K 107
"I chose you, and I'm never changing my mind, because your eyes... they hold everything my soul thirsts for. Every thing I want and need, is you, and...
806K 26.7K 105
𝐌𝐢𝐚 𝐑𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐳. Even being born right next to the cruel and sick crime life never changed the charismatic and positive Mia who wanted to h...