✓Plane businessman Wang Xiaoq...

By koushuu17

Author: Looking at flowers from across the bank Plane Trader + Space Koizumi Life Fun~~(^o^)/~~ JUST IN CASE... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165
166
167
168
End

71

282 4 0
By koushuu17

"Don't just talk, hurry up, help serve the food, and talk while eating later..." Li Li moved very quickly, Wang Xiaoquan and the others hadn't said a few words yet, and they were exuding a rich meaty aroma. The mutton steamed buns are already out of the pot.

"That's right, hurry up and start dinner. I didn't eat anything in the morning and I'm starving now..." Wang Xiaoquan ran briskly to the kitchen to help serve the meal. There was strength in numbers, so several people acted together and quickly set the table. .

"Wow, it smells so good. Lili's cooking skills are getting better and better. This pot of mutton doesn't have any smell at all. I feel it has a medicinal aroma. Are there medicinal ingredients in it?" Wang Xiaoquan held up a roasted yellow pot. I tore off a piece of the sesame seed cake and put it into the boiling mutton soup. I dipped it in the hot and fragrant soup and smoked it with some spicy sauce and swallowed it in one gulp. Well, it tastes amazing!

"Haha, brother Koizumi has a really good nose. I use medicinal materials to eliminate the smell of mutton. I added licorice, astragalus, angelica, dangshen and tangerine peel to the soup. How about it? The smell of mutton is less overwhelming, right? This is okay. Take it as medicinal food, it is very nutritious. Brother Xiaoquan worked hard some time ago, so he must take good supplements..." Li Li is a typical omnivore and can eat anything. Even the fat meat that girls generally hate, she can't tolerate it. Eat a few pieces without changing your mood. This was originally due to the poor childhood life, but now it has undoubtedly become a big advantage. After all, living with five older boys, if you are too picky about food, it will lead to There have been a lot of conflicts and troubles.

"Well, it's really good. It tastes better. This is my first time taking medicated food. I heard that this thing costs money..." Wang Lin ate three sesame seed cakes in a short while. Fortunately, Li Li knew that he was doing this. My brothers are all big fans and they made a big basket of sesame seed cakes, otherwise there wouldnt be enough to eat.

"When we save enough capital in the future, we will also try to expand our business and start a medicinal diet business. I heard that this business is very profitable..." The speaker is unintentional, but the listener is intentional. They just want to make Maixiangju bigger and bigger. Su Jie suggested longingly.

"This is not easy to handle. The food business is inherently troublesome. All kinds of documents and inspections are mixed with sensitive 'drugs'. It's really not that easy for someone like us with no background to get involved..." Regarding Although he was not proficient in the law, he was not completely ignorant. Ning Bin frowned and shook his head. He was not optimistic about the development prospects of this idea.

"Indeed, it is very troublesome to cultivate herbal medicines now. We may not even be able to contact the purchase point. What's more, there are many people selling medicinal diets on the market. After all, we know how to make money from this, and others naturally know it well. It is estimated that the market The share has long been divided up, and it is really difficult for us to get involved..." In fact, Wang Xiaoquan was moved for a moment. After all, he has a vast medicinal material production base, and it is not difficult to provide high-quality and stable herbal medicine supply. But in the end, he rejected the idea. If this business became too big and attracted too much attention, it would inevitably expose his own space. Now he has no worries about food and clothing, and Ning Bin and the others' basic life is also guaranteed. He didn't need to take the risk. What's more, if he really wants to start a medicated diet business, he can also run it in the plane mall. When the "Earth Delicious Restaurant" becomes bigger, he can expand or open a branch. It will not be difficult to open a dedicated medicated diet restaurant! I just dont know if the earths herbs have a good maintenance effect on the bodies of aliens. Well, this needs to be investigated before implementation. Otherwise, it will be terrible to eat peoples lives.

"Yes, Brother Ning and Koizumi are right. We ordinary people should stop being too ambitious and coveting things that we can't touch. As long as we sell our Chinese pastries honestly, it's not that good if we do this! Although It seems that the profit is not big now, but the little things add up. As long as we operate with integrity, sooner or later we will become a nationally famous large enterprise..." Li Li has the delicacy and calmness unique to women, unlike Su Jie and others. He was so impetuous and eager for quick success, but now that he had only made a little money, he was a little too ambitious. "That's true. Sorry, I've been a little impatient lately..." Su Jie apologized. In fact, you can't blame him. After all, he is a boy of sixteen or seventeen years old. When his peers are still asking their parents for money without any worries, they can already support themselves with their own hands. It is indeed not easy. This obvious gap inevitably gave these teenagers a sense of superiority. Although they did not have doting parents or a family they could rely on, their lives were no worse than anyone else! However, no one reminded them in time, and this sense of superiority gradually evolved into arrogance. Fortunately, they did not do anything extraordinary, but their hearts inevitably became bigger.

"It doesn't matter. Who doesn't make mistakes? You should discuss with us more before doing anything in the future. Let's discuss it together to avoid making big mistakes..." Wang Xiaoquan is not a psychology expert, nor is he an experienced elder. , he himself cannot completely avoid this emotion, let alone enlighten others? This is the best solution he can think of. Although it is suspected of treating the symptoms rather than the root cause, it can only be like this. Fortunately, everyone has shares in Maixiangju, and he is the largest shareholder. No one can have his own way. This can indeed avoid many mistakes.

"Well, I know..." Su Jie raised his head and glanced at the relatives gathered together to eat. He looked at the pure and sincere smiling faces through the hazy mist floating on the soup pot, and felt warm in his heart. This is good. At least these five people in this world really care about him, instead of trying every possible means to ridicule him or even encourage him to do mischief whenever he sees that he is getting better.

"Let's not talk about these spoilers. Brother Xiaoquan, please continue to tell us about your experiences in the capital..." Wang Lin, who is relatively nervous, never likes to worry about such annoying things. For him, as long as he eats well and drinks well, If he has a place to live, he can live happily. Life is very good now. He has saved a small amount of money and can eat a lot of meat o(╯□╰)o! The family business is very good, the work is not tiring, and the brothers can stay together for a long time, so what else is there to worry about? Scholars are sentimental, so if you ask him to read, Ajie just reads too many books. Look at how nourishing his life is for someone who never reads. Although he doesnt know much, he is happy every day. He lives his life happily. How comfortable!

"Hehe, OK. Oh, by the way, I met Brother Qin in the capital. Brother Qin also bought you a gift. There are clothes for each of you. You can try them on later to see if they fit..." "

Really Yeah, that's great. Brother Xiaoquan, how did you meet Brother Qin by such a coincidence?" "

Brother Qin called me and then went to visit me during the weekend. I even went to Brother Qin's house. Brother Qin He said that he would invite us to visit the capital during the next summer vacation, and he would act as a guide and take us around the capital..." Wang Xiaoquan did not plan to tell Ning Bin and the others about what happened between him and Qin Han yet. , after all, this is not a glorious thing. Whether they can accept it or not is secondary. The main reason is that he has not turned around yet. Although he is very comfortable and comfortable with Brother Qin, who knows what Brother Qin will do in the future. Won't you meet someone more suitable for you? Therefore, the future between the two of them is still unknown, so it's better not to talk so much, lest one day we can't even be friends!

"Haha, great. I haven't been out of J City in my whole life. We must go to the capital when we have time!" Men, especially passionate young men who are extremely curious about the outside world, don't want to go out and grow up. It's just that they didn't have the conditions before, but now they are too busy to get away, so they can only think about it in their hearts. Now that I heard Wang Xiaoquan's suggestion, I was naturally very happy. After all, this store is everyone's store, and there is no reason to close it for someone's personal wishes. But if everyone acts collectively, it will be different. If everyone goes out to play together, there will be no problem of anyone feeling guilty. This is great!

"Brother Qin also said that he wants to come to our house to celebrate the New Year this year. He doesn't have any relatives at home. Is that okay with everyone?" After all, this is their common home. When people come to our house to celebrate the New Year, they will naturally be notified, which is conducive to everyone's harmony. Let's get along.

"Of course it's no problem. This is our first New Year after leaving the orphanage. It would be nice to have more people. It's fun!"

"Hey, time flies so fast. The Chinese New Year will be here in a few months, haha..." I think of how sad everyone was when they were celebrating last year, thinking that they were one year older and about to leave the orphanage, and the future was at a loss. Everyone has a feeling of being in a different world. In just over half a year, not only did they have a home, but they also saved a considerable amount of savings. I guess this was a situation that no one could have dreamed of last year, right?

"Yes, time does fly by very quickly. Brother Xiaoquan will be going to college in a little while..." "

Oh, by the way, I forgot to ask. Brother Xiaoquan, did you do well in the exam this time? I heard that you did well in the exam. If you do well, you can be directly recommended to college..." If it weren't for Wang Xiaoquan taking this exam, they probably only knew the name and nothing else. However, since they learned that Wang Xiaoquan was preparing for the exam, they quietly checked online and found out that they knew a lot.

"Well, it's not bad. I guess I can get the recommended quota." Wang Xiaoquan suddenly thought that it wouldn't be good if he went out to have a good time while leaving Ning Bin and the others busy at home, right?

"Haha, that's good. I know Brother Xiaoquan can do it. Brother Xiaoquan's homework has always been very good..." "

Yes, Brother Xiaoquan will definitely be fine. But when it comes to getting into college, Brother Xiaoquan, do you know? Ming My brother seems to have gone to some university abroad. I heard that his biological father has found him. His family is pretty good. His father sent him to go to university abroad. Brother Ming came to say goodbye to us two days ago. It's a pity. You're not at home, and you didn't turn on your phone when I called you. Brother Ming looked quite disappointed..." "

Ah? Really! That's good. It's better than being a gangster who may shed blood one day. It's bad luck..." The shadow of his childhood was too profound. Although he knew that Li Minghui had changed a lot, Wang Xiaoquan still subconsciously wanted to stay away from him and was not very interested in anything about him. However, thanks to Li Minghui's help to several of them, Wang Xiaoquan still hoped that he would get better. No matter how prosperous you are in the underworld, you will still have an unlucky day. If you are wandering around in the world, how can you not get stabbed?

"That's right. Oh, by the way, Brother Ming also left a gift for you. It's in the drawer in the living room. Brother Xiaoquan, don't forget it..." "

Yeah, I got it. Eat it quickly. The mutton will be cold when it's cold. It's delicious..." Wang Xiaoquan didn't care much about Li Minghui's gifts. Maybe it was because of the friendship that they grew up together, right?

After having a lively and delicious lunch, everyone cleaned up together and went back to their rooms to rest. They were very busy all day and needed a nap, otherwise they would not be energetic all afternoon! As for the gift, it wont run long, so its not too late to take a good look at it in the evening.

Wang Xiaoquan was not very sleepy and had nothing to do, so he simply took the gift Li Minghui gave him and went back to his room to see it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 4.7K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...
47.2K 839 173
Author: Mo 2018-09-24 He Qing was pushed into the zombie group by his girlfriend (front), do you think He Qing will die like this? NO! According to t...
16.6K 331 116
Author: Bai Jiu Run a tavern and get more new items through gacha. Decorate your tavern, build farms and pastures, harvest a wide variety of produce...
21.4K 297 125
Author:Mu Yan Because of an accident, Lin Fan came to the cultivation realm from the earth, and five years later, he jumped into the abyss of the cu...