Don't Forget To Smile

By dekuxtogaforlife

From being exposed to a strange chemical, Deku begin to slowly change into someone completely different than... More

Exposed
A Hand
Wasn't It Funny
Where Is Deku
It Is You
Let's Go Have Some Fun
A Joker
Surprise
Welcome To My Funland
The Joker Show
Inner Beauty
Introducing Harley Quinn
Chemicals
Trust
Burned
Two Sides
Two-Face
Joker's Parade
I'm Going To Stop Him
Stronger
Bane
Madness
Card Tricks
A New Acted
Riddler
Your Life
Last Message
Cold Heat
Mr. Freeze
Everyone Has Changed
Look At You
This Is Your Fault
An Invite
Let's Strike A Deal
Interested
Take The Shot
An Eye For An Eye
Savior
It's Our Time
Welcome To Joker's Circus
The Circus Is In Town
Deathstroke
Not Alone
Down Goes The Tent
Scarecrow
Frozen Hearts
Croc
Crazy World
Laughing On The Inside

Something To Remember Me

157 10 2
By dekuxtogaforlife

As water flowed from the waterfall sewage, Joker (Deku) suddenly emerged out of the water gasping for air. While trying to keep himself afloat, he sees a large circular platform above the water. Seeing that, he immediately begin swimming directly towards it. Once Joker (Deku) reached the platform he quickly pulled himself out of the water and begin crawling on the platform until eventually he lowered himself and laid on his back and began catching his breath.

~Joker (Deku)~

"That damn bastard. Once I see him again I'm going a-"

Suddenly an explosion of water shot up into the air, which Joker (Deku) then set up and saw. Well looking at the water, he said heard something land directly onto the platform. From hearing that he looked over his shoulder and saw Bakugou who is dripping wet and standing on his own two feet. As Bakugou stood there he glanced over his shoulder and saw Joker (Deku), making them turn around and face him.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Wow, you're really hard to put down."

Saying this, Joker (Deku) lifted himself up back to his feet. Once you standing back on his own two feet he immediately felt heavy due to his coat being drenched in water.

~Bakugou~

"You got that right you damn bastard! Now come on let's finish this!"

~Joker (Deku)~

"You're quite eager to end this. Do you really miss your friend that badly?"

While saying that Joker (Deku) begin removing his wet coat and dropping it onto the platform.

~Bakugou~

"I don't miss that damn nerd at all! I just really want to kick your ass and be done with it!"

~Joker (Deku)~

"Oh there's no reason to lie to me."

After rolling up his sleeves he then began stretching his arms and legs.

~Bakugou~

"Shut up!"

~Joker (Deku)~

"Ooo, so you do miss him after all. Well I got news for you. He's not here anymore there's only Joker."

~Bakugou~

"We'll see about that you damn cloud!"

~Joker (Deku)~

"Yeah we'll see. By the way would you like to see magic trick?"

~Bakugou~

"Why the hell would I want to see any type of magic trick from you?"

~Joker (Deku)~

"Oh don't be a buzz kill now. Just the one little magic trick I'm sure you'll be impressed.

~Bakugou~

"Hell no."

With saying this, Bakugou extended both arm and shot out a giant explosion towards Joker (Deku). After shooting the explosion, Bakugou lowered his arms. But as soon as he did so he heard a voice right behind him.

~Joker (Deku)~

"That was a close shot."

From hearing this, Bakugou quickly turned around and saw Joker (Deku). Seeing him, Bakugou quickly backed away and was shocked.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Hehe. I told you, my magic trick will leave you impressed on your case shocked."

~Bakugou~

"How the hell did you even Dodge that explosion!?"

~Joker (Deku)~

"Don't be surprised. After all you're one of the people who know Izuku's secrets."

With saying this, green sparks suddenly begin begin coming off of Joker's (Deku) body, signifying that he is able to use One For All.

~Bakugou~

"Since when can you use One For All!?

~Joker (Deku)~

"Since the very beginning. From the beginning I decided that I didn't want to use it since it'll just suck all the fun out of a fight. But in this situation I'm willing to make an exception. So let's go me and you! Here and now!"

As the blast of energy shot out from Joker's (Deku) body. Bakugou knew that he was not holding anything back.

~Bakugou~

"Then if that's what you want so badly! Then bring it on!"

With these words said the two then blasted towards one another. Once they were close enough, Bakugou immediately extended out his right hand and shot out an explosion from his palm towards Joker (Deku) who manages to dodge the explosion by ducking under it. From down so, Joker (Deku) clinched his fist and punched Bakugou directly in the stomach which lifted it off of his feet. But from being punched in the stomach and being lifted into the air, Bakugou had clear shot of Joker's (Deku) face. So lifting his hand up he then shot Joker (Deku) directly in his face, blasting him away as Bakugou then hit the ground. As Joker (Deku) was blown back, he managed to stop himself right before he could fall into the water. From doing so, he looked over over his shoulder and saw that the heel of his shoes we're just inches away from the ledge of the platform. turning his head back to look over at Bakugou, Joker (Deku) sees him lifting himself up to his knee. Seeing that, Joker (Deku) extended his left arm and pulled back his middle finger.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Let's see how you like this?"

Saying that, Joker (Deku) shot out compressed air straight towards Bakugou who quickly reacted replacing your hands together and shooting out a AP shot which destroyed the compressed air. After doing this, Bakugou stood up and aimed at Joker (Deku) with his AP shots. with Joker (Deku) and Bakugou aiming at each other, they immediately began shooting at one another while approaching the other. As there projectiles flew towards the other, they either clashed against one another or flew right past and hit the wall which caused the area around them to shake. But that was not there concern. As Joker (Deku) and Bakugou got closer and closer, they eventually got so close that they stopped shooting at one another and began fist fighting. The two through constant punches that either hit the other or were blocked or dodged. They continue this for you a few minutes until eventually they they switched back to using their quirks. So as Bakugou a raised his right hand up to shoot out an explosion, but Joker (Deku) was quick to react as he then grab hold of Bakugou's wrist and raised his hand up, causing him to shoot the explosion up at the ceiling which began to crack and crumble which then made large chunks begin to Fall down. As the large chunks fell onto the platform it begins shaking it around making it a bit unstable to stand on. So as Joker (Deku) and Bakugou struggle to stand. Bakugou quickly use this to his advantage has he then began blasting the ceiling even more causing much more chunks to fall onto the platform which soon makes Joker (Deku) unhand Bakugou as he then tripped and begin falling back. For right before we could hit the ground, Bakugou grab hold of his wrist. From this happening Joker (Deku) looks at Bakugou who then smirks at him.

~Bakugou~

"Going up!?"

With saying this, Bakugou blast himself up into the air with Joker (Deku) in hand. Once Bakugou was now high enough he pulled Joker (Deku) and grab hold of his face. Once he had a good grip around his face, Bakugou then blasted himself straight back down to the platform where he then slammed Joker (Deku). After doing this, Bakugou still had his hand on Joker's (Deku) face and had his knee pressed right against his chest. But suddenly while having him pinned down, Joker (Deku) begin laughing.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Hahahahahaha."

~Bakugou~

"What the hell so funny huh?"

~Joker (Deku)~

"Nothing really. It's just that I actually had fun fighting you."

~Bakugou~

"Ha, I wish I could say the same. Now it's time to end this."

With saying this, Bakugou reached into one of the pouches around the belt and pulled out the serum to cure Deku. Once Joker (Deku) laid eyes upon it, he couldn't help but to feel worried watch over him."

~Joker (Deku)~

"W-what's that?"

~Bakugou~

"What this? This thing here is going to get rid of you and bring back that nerd Deku."

~Joker (Deku)~

"No you can't get rid of me. This crazy world needs people like me."

~Bakugou~

"No it doesn't."

Saying that, Bakugou immediately plunge the syringe of the cure right into Joker's (Deku) neck causing him to gasp. As the cure began to flow through his veins, Joker looked at Bakugou one last time.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Hey? Will you miss me?"

~Bakugou~

"Hell no. A matter of fact when you ask me if I missed Deku. I actually do. Because compared to you and him, he knew what to give me a real fight."

With hearing this, Joker (Deku) begin letting out all of his laughter. But as he did so Bakugou suddenly felt his right thigh get stabbed. Some feeling this he quickly looks down at his thigh and sees that Joker (Deku) just stabbed him with a knife.

~Joker (Deku)~

"A little something to remember me. Hahahahah-"

Stopping halfway through his laugh, Joker (Deku) completely passed out. With him now unconscious. Bakugou got off of him and laid right next to him and begin taking a breather.

~To be continued~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.8K 2.7K 50
Izuku Midoriya, or also known as DEKU.he's the world's number 1 villain along with All for one and LOV. none has ever seen his face for he wears a ma...
27.8K 574 18
after losing his sanity, izuku midoriya became insane and a seriel killer after being betrayed by half his classmates he could call friends. and now...
9.4K 330 8
After gaining more confidence on himself, Izuku goes and tries to talk to Ochaco however it seems Bakugo beat him to it. Now Izuku decided to change...
2.5K 70 7
The man who transcend the limits of the human body, allowing him to become a being akin to a God. Six years ago, his name was feared throughout the u...