The Easton's

Від _-SleepingFlower-_

"I told you to wait for me." Riley smiled at the smaller male as he leaned in to kiss him. After the short ki... Більше

Preface
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23

5

9 3 0
Від _-SleepingFlower-_

Trigger warning: child abuse

VEGAS

--

Riley and Jestion were awakened to loud screams. The pair jumped up grabbing their guns and running out of the room to figure out what was going on. They went downstairs seeing their maids were acting normal while some were rushing around.

As they made it into the sitting room Riley saw his sister patting a towel to Caleb's forehead. Elias sat next to him holding his hand as Lorenzo worked quickly stitching up his leg. They sent their guns back upstairs with some maids as they made their way over to the group.

"He's gonna have to go to the hospital. I think his arm is broken." Lorenzo said as he bandaged the stitches after cleaning them. Riley made his way to his sister wrapping his arm around her. "Why did you all wake us? We almost came down shooting." He told his sister quietly as the woman held his hand. She had tears in her eyes as she comforted Caleb.

"Why didn't you tell us how bad off this poor baby was we would've come last night!" She said upset with her brother. Riley patted her back as he looked down at the boy who was in nothing but pain. "We didn't wanna move him too much, he's been through a lot." Riley said with a sigh. He walked over to his fiance looking at Jestion's worried expression.

"We'll take him to my hospital, you all get dressed, eat something and meet us there." Lorenzo said leaving no room for arguing. He yelled for his two twin boys to come and the little boys fought their way out of the game room. They barely spared a glance at their favorite uncles as they argued over their moms phone.

"Give me the phone, mom and I are leaving you two are gonna stay here and behave." Lorenzo warned his kids. The two little boys nodded running back to the game room to play. "I'll leave them with Lucy when we come to the hospital she'll take care of them." Riley told his sister and brother in law as he helped carry Caleb to the car. Heather nodded as she opened the door for them to sit the boy in the car.

"I'll call you after we do his scans and don't worry I'll make sure he eats." Lorenzo promised the three as he got in the car with his wife leaving the house. Elias stared after the car unsure if he should've let his friend be taken without him. Jestion gave him a side hug seeing the look on his face. "They won't let anything happen to him I promise." Jestion said as he took Elias back into the house.

"Go eat and I'll have some clothes prepared for you we're gonna go shower." Jestion said as he took Elias to the dining room. There was a full breakfast laid out and Elias paused for a second. "Can we eat together?" He asked his brother before Jestion left the room. Jestion looked at his brother, he couldn't honestly remember the last time he and Riley had gotten to sit and have breakfast without the other being whisked away. "We can." Jestion said as he went to sit down with his brother. Riley looked at them both before going to sit down silencing his phone from everyone but his sister and her husband.

--

VEGAS

--

After eating and getting ready for the day Elias, Riley and Jestion made their way to Riley's car to go to the hospital. Riley made sure his nephews were in the care of his old caretaker. The woman was well into her seventies but still moving around like she was in her twenties. He knew his bratty nephews stood no chance against her.

On the drive their Jestion and Elias chatted about what they would do that night. Elias wanted to bake Caleb some cupcakes after remembering the boy told him he never had them before. Jestion told Elias he would make sure they had all the ingredients at the house for him.

"What about my house?" Elias asked. It came out as a whisper and if it wasn't for the silence in the car no one would've heard him. "It's not safe for you to go there now, but we have people watching it making sure no one messes with it or your bakery." Jestion told his brother. Elias smiled thinking about his bakery and house being safe. Then a thought came into his head, would he even really want to go back. Sure he wanted to go get some memories, but being with his brother made him happy and he finally had a family again. He wouldn't want to give that up by living in a country away from his brother.

He was so deep into his thoughts he hadn't noticed the car coming to a stop. When he did he hurriedly got out following the two men. Jestion held his hand as they walked into the hospital. They were given a room number and went back to Caleb's private room that Riley had paid for.

"He's sleeping from all the meds he was given." Heather announced as they walked in the room. Lorenzo stood watching the boy's vitals and checking his charts. He looked at the three and nodded to Riley as he walked out of the room.

Jestion watched them walk out and sighed. He knew it had to be something bad for Lorenzo to not include him or Heather in the conversation. He handed Elias the bag they prepared so they could give Caleb a haircut. Heather helped them as they trimmed the boys messy hair.

"His left arm is broken, he has two fractures in his right femur and he has a fracture on his skull." Lorenzo told Riley as they stood outside the hospital room. "How many surgeries is he gonna need?" Riley asked as he looked through the window of the room. He watched as his fiance comforted Caleb. He was lightly carding his fingers through the boy's hair. Be careful of his bandages. "Just three, we'll essentially glue the fractures in place and put some plates to keep them in place while they heal, for his arm It's just a standard procedure but he won't be able to use the arm for a while." Lorenzo said following Riley's gaze into the room.

"After the surgeries we'll set him up a room in the house to heal in this whole thing with Joseph is far from over and I don't wanna let him get his hands on the boy." Riley told Lorenzo looking over at the man. Lorenzo nodded looking down at his pager.

"That'll work fine, I'll come check on him nightly but you'll need to get him a round the clock nurse." Lorenzo told Riley before he walked away. Riley thought about asking his sister to stay with him while the boy healed but then he walked into the room when he got a great idea.

"He's gonna have three surgeries afterwards he's gonna come back to the house, I don't trust Joseph to not try something if we leave him here." Riley paused looking at his sister then at his fiance. "He'll need a in home nurse I was thinking Heather could teach you how to take care of him." Riley said hoping his fiance would listen to him. He knew Jestion would want to go after Joseph especially because his brother was out of the way but maybe if he distracted the male with helping Caleb he'd give up on that for now.

Jestion looked at him confused. "I won't have time we're gonna stop Joseph." He said crossing his arms. Riley walked over to Jestion and placed his hands on his shoulders. "Jestion it's just not safe for you to come, you like to work alone, he knows that." Riley said softly not trying to turn the conversation into an argument.

"We'll talk about this later." Jestion said shaking Rileys hands off him as he looked at Caleb. The boy was half awake right now and seeing Elias, Jestion and Heather helped alot. Riley let out a sigh as he walked out of the room to make calls and arrange things back at the house.

Heather looked at Jestion as the man sat angry silenetly. "When my little brother told me he was getting engaged I thought he was joking, but the way I see him look at you I never thought I'd see him look at someone that way...He love's you Jestion let him take care of this for you." Heather tried to persuade the man.

Jestion looked at her then at his brother before turning back to Caleb. "I guess you're right, plus someone needs to stay hoome and protect them." Jestion told her. Deep down he was telling himself that, trying to convince himself he didn't personally need to be the one to take Joseph down.

--

VEGAS

--

Joseph sat in his office with the little boy on his desk. He laughed everytime the boy flinched away from the lit cigarette he would place against his skin. The boy silently screamed everytime he felt the burning sensation, not being able to hear himself he thought he was louder when in reality he was silent.

Joseph watched as the boy fell off his desk and frowned. He stood up walking over to the toddler looking at him laying in the floor shaking and trying to cry. Joseph groaned seeing the boys eye bandages soak with a mixture of blood and tears. He pressed a button requesting a servant.

When the girl entered she looked scared. She was clearly no more thant fifteen years old. "Take the kid to the doctor." He said pointing at the boy on the ground. She hurriedly picked the child up being careful to not hurt him. Joseph sat down slumping in his chair.

He wanted his toys back. He missed seeing the pained expressions on Jestions face as he fed into the pretty lies Joseph would feed him. He never even got to play with his brother. Then he thought about his dog. Caleb was such a good dog. He loved to punish the boy he would've love to see the day he broke the boy completely.

A smile spread across his face as the thought about the little doll he had. Caleb's brother the reason he had so much power of the boy. "Let's see how strong you are without your brother." He mumbled to himself as he prepared to send his dear friends a gift.

He was a great business man, but his sick desires would be his downfall.

--

VEGAS

--

Jestion and Elias shopped for Caleb. They knew the boy would have a long recovery in bed and wanted to make it as fun as possible. "Get yourself some things too." Jestion told his brother as the boy stared at a book. Elias grabbed the book and smiled at it. "My mom, my adoptive mother gave me this book when I moved in." He told Jestion. Jestion looked at his brother and turned to hug him. "I know it's been so hectic, but we're gonna have a couple months together to just talk I wanna know everything about your life." Jestion said before letting go and smiling at Elias. Elias gave him a smile back and they went on shopping.

When they arrived home Jestion was handed an envelope. He thanked the maid grabbing it and turned seeing Elias grabbing bags from the car. "Leave those, the maids will get them." Jestion told his brother. Elias looked at the bags, they hadn't gotten a lot. "There's only like ten bags we can both grab five each, this isn't much." Elias told his brother as he handed him bags. Jestion went to help his brother and grabbed the bags. When they got inside they sat the bags down in the second sitting room so they could prepare everything for Caleb.

As they did Jestion remembered the envelope thinking it was probably a gift from Riley. The last time he had gotten one of those envelopes Riley surprised him with a new car and with blue prints to the house he was having built for them. He opened it and pulled out two hospital bracelt. One had the name 'Caleb Gerade Hans' the other had 'Jeffery June Hans'. Jestion frowned and pulled out his phone to call his fiance.

"What are those?" Elias asked as he looked over the small bracelets. "I think Caleb might have a brother." Jestion told him while he waited for Riley to pick up the phone. Instead of getting an answer he saw his fiance walking through the door with Alexi behind him. "What's wrong?" Riley question as he came behind Jestion sitting on the sofa.

Alexi winked at Elias causing the boy to blush as he stood behind his boss. Jestion held up the hospital bracelts for Riley who grabbed them. One was from fourteen years ago and was a little more worn. The other was only around two to three years old it was much newer. Riley gave them to Alexi.

"Go look up these names in hospital databases." Riley told him. Alexi nodded taking a quick picture before leaving. Riley grabbed his phone and called Josephs secretary. The woman answered and talked for a minute before going to give the phone to her boss.

Joseph sat in the hospital room with the little boy in the bed. The boy didn't take up much of the bed his small body was surrounded by blankets. "Riley, my dear friend." He said as he stared at the little boy in the bed.

"A baby Joseph, how young do you go." Riley said as he got up from the couch leaving the room. Joseph leaned back in his chair with a sigh. "That's our diffrence you believe people are human, I believe people are animals. No one is truly innocent friend." Joseph responded staring at the ceiling. His eyes were bloodshot from countless sleepless nights and a few different drugs.

"When I catch you, hell won't make you pay in the ways I will." Riley threatened. Joseph laughed and hung up the phone making sure to send a quick picture of the boy in the hospital bed before destroying the phone. "I'm waiting." He said to himself before leaving the room. 

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.8K 95 12
𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐱 𝐊𝐨𝐫𝐭 __ Everything was wrong with Kort the second he came out of the womb. Prone to sickness and sensitive to blood. Small and prim...
28.8K 457 25
"Alina, please believe me that i haven't been messing with anyone. What do i have to do for you to understand how much i want to be with you?" Madiso...
19.1K 1.1K 32
His lips hovered over mine, feeling his fingers latch onto my roots possessively. My hands were tight to my side as I knew somewhere...he was watchin...
43.3K 1K 45
Red, White, and Royal Blue AU, written for the following Instagram prompts "Straight guy worries he's being homophobic to gay roommate, realizes he'...