my hero academia x reader

By benson8796

"hey freak!" "hey sparky!" when raven the girl who got dealt the hand of he devil in her life over comes he... More

important read - past at the bottom/ quirk description
USJ 1
USJ 2
USJ 3
SPORTS FESTIFAL START
SPORTS FESTIFAL
SPORTS FESTIFAL
BAKUGO VS RAVEN
HERO NAMES/ INTERNSHIPS
HOSU
BASIC TRAINING
FIGHT!
THE MALL
WILD WILD PUSSY CATS
TRAINING CAMP
TRAINING CAMP
RESCUE
FALL OF THE NO.1
DORMS
ULTIMATE MOVES.
TESTS
TEST
work studies
BIG THREE
WORK HERO'S
OVERHAUL
SAVE HER!
EYES
SWEET
SCHOOL FESTIFAL
HERO TOO
PRO's

1

1.1K 17 0
By benson8796

the door of class 1A swung open and raven stepped in, to engrossed in her own thoughts to even notice the boy jump from his seat and run over to her at full speed. when she does notice he is swinging his arm towards her, her eyes widen and she ducks under his flying arm

"I'm Tenya ida, are you aware that you are exactly 5 minutes late! and who are you?"

"mornin" she jumps back slightly "my name is raven" looking the boy up and down before popping the gun in her mouth she tucks her phone back into her pocket

"that is not the attitude to have, do you know where you are, you are in-" he is cut off when raven ducks under his arm turning on her heel she hums. "class 1a, no?"  she lets out a small chuckle as she sits in her chair. 

suddenly a girl turns to look at raven, holding out her hand raven glances at her. 

"hello, I'm mina Ashido" 

"hi, my name is raven." raven chuckles and folds her arms over her chest, kicking her feet onto the desk, her tail thrashes behind her in a playful way. 

"so what's your quirk?" mina asks, leaning over more to talk to raven. "blood lust, what about you?" raven questions, noticing how the girl stared at the fluff on the end of the tail. 

"acid" mina hums pulling her eyes away from the girls tail, raven smiles and nods and goes to say something but is interrupted. 

"what do you think your doing!" a voice yells, raven lifts her gaze to the blue haired boy from before was stood over her, "this is blatant disrespect to UA property!" he flaps his arm around and raven sighs, kicking her feet from the table and sitting up straight.

"who shoved a stick up your ass?" she mumbles, the boy tenses, going to say something but the door opens again.

"If you are here to only do chatter then maybe this is not the right place for you-...."

all eyes turn to the yellow caterpillar that slumps into the room. raven chuckles at Aizawa's tardiness. 

"Alright, it took you eight seconds to quiet down" aizawa said as he shed the sleeping bag, stepping into the classroom. "That won't do. Time is limited." He looked around the class.

"Oh, I didn't introduce myself. My name is Shota Aizawa, and I'm your homeroom teacher." The class was stunned. Aizawa held up one of the UA gym uniforms.

"everyone grab a uniform and head outside" he motions to the uniforms he dropped on the table. gradually everyone stands up and walks over grabbing a uniform and heading out into the halls.

-------------------------

walking into the girls changing rooms raven tugged her uniform over her head and sighed, leaning abit to stretch her arms her bones popped and she rolled her shoulders. her body was decorated in scars. even though her body healed, it never healed the deep scars. 

though the tattoo covered most of them,

"GAH!" ochaco yelps, making raven jump and the others look over. "raven, you have a tattoo, surely your not old enough!" 

raven glanced over her shoulder at the ink and chuckled as the other girls gradually got closer. 

"oh wow, that's dope as fuck" jiro whispers. 

"did it hurt?" toru questions, raven shakes her head. "not really" 

"how old were you when you got it?" momo looks at raven with curiosity. 

"about 14" raven tugs her sport uniform shirt on and smiles, using her tail to move her clothes out of the way. 

-------------------

the girls wandered out of the changing rooms, taking stand beside the boys who were already outside, raven stood beside mina.

"Here at UA, we are not tethered to tradition. That means I get to run my class however I see fit," Aizawa interrupted his back facing the class as he spoke. 

The entire class gaped at him as he turned around, eyes cutting into them like daggers as he continued to talk. "You've been taking standardized tests your entire lives, but you never got the chance to use your quirks in physical exams before."

The country's still trying to pretend we're all created equal by not letting those with the most power excel. It's not rational. One day, the Ministry of Education will learn." he finishes his rant and glances down at the clip board in his hands.

"Bakugo, you managed to get the most points on the entrance exam. What was your farthest distance throw with a softball when you were in Junior High?"

eyes land on bakugo, he thinks for a second, a small scowl on his lips.

"sixty seven meters i think"

"right, try doing this with you're quirk" he chucks the ball in his direction and bakugo clicks his tounge. "anything goes, just stay in the circle"

a loud explosion followed by the screaming of "die!" catches a few of the kids off guard, watching as the ball blasts forward and lands on the ground.

"All of you need to know your maximum capabilities, It's the most rational way of figuring out your potential as a pro hero." aizawa glances down at the machine in his hand. lifting it up for all the class to see.

"705 meters!"

"raven your up next" he throws another ball to raven who catches it and nods. the others start getting exited and aizawa scolds them, raven rolls her eyes and looks down at the ball in her hand. how was she going to do this.

"Whoever comes in last has none, and will be expelled immediately."

the chorus of gasps and shocked stares hit aizawa who simply shrugs them away and turns back to raven. watching as the ball is coated in a red ooze, it drips onto the ground beside her feet before she twists the ball and it hardens.

taking a small step back and letting out a breath she swings her arm around and throws the ball, the loud thump of an explosion sends raven sliding backwards slightly as the blood on the ball ignites and explodes, sending the ball flying forward in a mass of crimson flames. 

it hits the ground a few feet away from bakugo's.

her shoulders slump abit a small breath of white steam slips from her lips and she turns to aizawa who lifts the machine.

"800 meters!" the class gasps. 

"she beat bakugo!"

"whoa!"

raven steps from the circle and rolls her shoulder with a small sigh, walking past bakugo who glares at her, she flicks him under the chin with her tail as she chuckles and pokes her tounge from her mouth as mina envelopes her in a side hug. 

"whoa, your quirk is strong!" 

--------------

first up the 50 meter dash. 

raven shifted on her foot and glanced at momo who was stood beside her. momo glanced at raven who's veins were glowing a dark crimson colour, the siren sounded and raven was already at the other side. a small dust

momo skidded beside her and the gadget to the side called the times. 

"1.56 seconds" 

"4.13 seconds" 

the veins on ravens body fade as she rolls her shoulders with a small grumble. "to early for this" 

----------------

test 2 - grip

red blood envelopes ravens palm as she grips the machine. she couldnt use her quirk to its full strength, she had to make an effort to be like the others. 

"420kg!" 

from the other side of the room all you could hear was "540kg?! what are you a gorilla!"

 -------

by the third test raven became bored, going through the tests, not ever getting a bad score, but some she could improve on. half way through one test aizawa had caught her chewing gum and made her spit it out. she waited for him to look away before slipping another bit in and carrying on. 

Midoriya grasped the ball tightly for a moment, then got ready to throw. He seemed to pulse with energy for a moment, before throwing the ball.

"46 metres" the robot said cheerfully. Midoriya looked puzzled before noticing aizawa.

His hair was floating up around him, along with the scarf that usually sat on his shoulders.

"Eraser head, the eraser hero" Midoriya muttered to himself, trembling as his teacher approached him.

"I've never heard of him" Sero shook his head.

"He's a pretty underground hero." raven rested her head onto her knee. "he doesn't like when the media talks about him."

they all looked over to Aizawa who seemed to be talking to Midoriya.

"Maybe he was giving him some advice" Ida said.

"Yea, sure" raven muttered, staring at izuku, his eyes slowly trailed to her and he stiffened, mumbling something under his breath before turning away and spinning the ball in his hand. raven scared izuku abit.

from what he had seen today, she seemed intimidating, compared to the pink girl hanging from her side all the time. 

"he probably told deku to start packing" bakugo muttered and raven glances at him rolling her eyes he glares at her. "what!"

"nothing" raven mutters, picking at the skin around her fingers. 

--------------------------

at lunch raven sat with mina, kirishima, denki and sero. the red head was dragging bakugo up onto the roof where the group had taken seat, forcing him to sit on the ground beside the others, raven moved over on the bench to let the blonde sit down and he did with a few curses. 

"so bakugo!" raven started, lifting her gaze from her phone. her pupils dilated slightly as she lifted her can to her lips. she reminded the others of a cat as she moved, her tail flicking dangerously behind her and the slit of her eyes.

"have you always been an asshole, or is a recent personality youve picked up?" she sips her drink and mina swats the girls arm. 

"what!" raven chuckled, "I'm only asking, cause he is a pro asshole, must have taken a few years"

"and if you ever manage to become a hero, no one would give a damn about how strong you are if you can't be a decent person first. i mean no one wants a pro who is a total asshole do they" 

"your one to talk" bakugo muttered through gritted teeth, raven smiles and leans her head on her hand to look at him. "yeah, i might be an asshole, but i can be nice when i need to be. unlike you" she pokes her chopsticks in his direction. 

the others sat on the table just stared at the pair in horror, bakugo's jaw was clenched so hard his teeth were probably creating sparks. 

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD! YOU THINK YOU'RE HOT SHIT JUST 'CAUSE YOU GOT LUCKY ONCE!" bakugo starts to yell, standing up and grabbing the scruff of ravens shirt.

Dodging to the left, his exploding palm made contact with the air as raven gripped his wrist and took a step back. in a quick movement, bakugo had gone over ravens head and smashed into the bench behind her. 

her head snapped around to look at bakugo who was coughing up spit after raven had knocked the wind out of him. Letting go of his wrist like it was a hot pan, she took a step back and grimaced.

"oh fuck" raven muttered, stepping back as bakugo got to his feet and ran at her, she yelped and ducked under his arm, throwing herself behind kirishima who was holding bakugo back. ravens ears pinned back hard and she frowned. 

----------------

"I'm home!" raven calls out, hauling her bag over her shoulder, Luna lifts her head from the couch and meow's, slowly walking towards raven, raven smiles and scoops the grey cat into her arms. 

the microwave pings and raven pulls out the food, pouring it onto her plate and grabbing a fork she tips Luna some of her cat food and walks towards the couch, aizawa wouldn't be home for a few hours, he was training with shinso, meaning raven had the house to herself. 

getting comfortable in the pillows she searched through the tv channels before eating her food, a few hours later, Luna is fast asleep on ravens lap, the film she was watching ends and the room slips into darkness. 

the front door opens and aizawa walks inside, shinso mumbles a small 'goodnight' before making his way upstairs for a shower, aizawa nods to the boy, turning on the small lamp his eyes land on raven who is sleeping on the couch, he frowns and takes the plate from the table. his hand knocks the cup and his eyes widen when he slammed into the wall. 

raven stood Infront of him, her eyes widen and she gently lowers aizawa to the ground, "i-im sorry!" she whispers, "y-you made me jump, i didn't hear you come in!" she starts to panic, aizawa shakes his head and sighs. 

"its okay, i should have let you know i was home" he leans down and picks up the plate but raven beat him to it, multiple tendrils cleaning up her mess as she walks into the kitchen, aizawa sighs and sits on the kitchen stool. 

a tendril pushes a cup of coffee Infront of him as another pours the milk and another mixes it. one cleans and folds the blankets and pillows, while the other makes Luna another meal.  she was trying and distract herself. 

"how did you find the first day?" 

"good" raven nods, "i made a few friends" 

"i saw the cctv footage of you decking bakugo" aizawa sips his drink, all the tendrils freeze and slowly pull back into ravens skin. 

"in my defence, he threw the first hit" she doesn't turn to look at aizawa. he hums and continues to drink his drink. "just be careful" he sighs. "there still unsure on whether your safe to have in the hero course, so assaulting people in your class wont help your plead" 

"sorry" raven mutters. "good night aizawa" 

"good night raven" he hums as the girl makes her way up the stairs. lightly tapping her hands on shinso's door as she passes signalling a 'goodnight'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Uno ✓ By ㅤ

Fanfiction

1.9M 101K 18
── love you + 4, katsubabes. female reader. fluff. fluff. fluff.
12K 197 14
(Complete) (Y/N) was new to UA and didn't know anybody. One day before school, (y/n) got attacked by a villain, but a cutie with red hair saved her l...
41K 954 32
"𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙟𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙮! 𝙋𝙤𝙥 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙩𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝" [L/N] [Y/N] is a crazy ass bitch but everyone loves her, come join her and her class...
4.9K 128 32
when raven kudo, a girl gifted with the quirk of blood manipulation gets shunned by one of her closest friends, and ends up in the same school as him...