BAKUGO VS RAVEN

raven and ida.

the pair looked at each other from across the arena, raven bounced on her feet for a second before shaking her hands, a small hum left her lips and the siren went off. ida swung first, catching raven off guard as his foot smashed into her side, her body was thrown to the side and she gasped. blood slipped from her lips as she grunts.

large claws ripping from her back to stop her body from sliding out of bounds. she staggers to her feet and ida was in front of her. his leg raised to kick her out of bounds, her hand fly's Infront of her and ida drops to the ground.

raven stands to her feet and nudged him with her boot. the crowd was silent, watching as she rolled his body out of bounds before he lifted his head again. his head darted to raven and she tilted her head to the side.

"sorry bout that" she shrugs.

watching as the first air hurry over to ida, checking why he had passed out, raven knelt down, "i dropped his blood pressure for a few seconds" she hums, the first aid looks at her. "just give him some sweets, he will be fine" she stands up again and the speakers announce her as the winner.

-------------

raven had fought multiple people now, and somehow found herself in the semi final round against bakugo.

"I don't think even Bakugo would use a full-strength explosion on a girl." someone from class 1B whispers and raven takes a glance up at the board. her and bakugo's face stare back at her, she lets out a small huff of air and stands up. 

the kids from class 1B look over at her and she scowls. they shrink on themselves and avert there eyes, mina chuckles and stands up beside raven. "ignore them" 

standing in the dark hallway raven could hear the cheers of the crowd, taking a deep breath she waited. 

"This isn't the face of a regular person! From the hero course, it's Katsuki Bakugo!"

bakugo walks out from his hall and stands up on the stadium, eyes darting around the arena. 

"Versus..."

"She's the one I'm rooting for! From the hero course, it's raven satori, both participants from class 1A, there skills unmatched, who knows what the outcome will be!"

ravens feet carry her onto the stadium, the camera pans onto her as she walks, the way her tail flicks in anticipation and she looks at bakugo. "dont hold back" she mutters. 

mina and denki lean over the seats banisters, eyes set on the screens, kirishima and sero have to drag them back by there shirts to stop them from falling off the edge. 

"tell me you see something between them" mina mutters leaning back in her seat. 

"yeah, definitely" denki nods, "i bet 20 quid, that by the end of the year, those two will be in each others pants" sero chuckles. mina nods and kirishima chuckles, "they clash in the best ways, both too headstrong" 

"Eighth match, start!"

raven shifts her foot and runs at bakugo, he is already firing at her. she ducks under the blast and creates wall of blood blocking his attacks.

her body shoots out from the side, bringing her fist into the side of bakugo's face, he grunts and grabs her wrist, grabbing it tight her throws raven over his shoulder.

her body hits the ground rolling into the smoke from the explosion and a small pop noise rattles bakugo, followed by a groan. all eyes stare down waiting to see if the girl had really gotten out that fast.

my hero academia x readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें