SPORTS FESTIFAL

"now, with the recent villian attack" nezu speaks, raven lifts her head and looks to the princaple. 

"many have advised it best for you not to join in with the festival" 

"what" raven muttered, looking to aizawa who frowned. 

"its broadcasted on tv, the league will see it, they will see you, your putting yourself at risk" 

"they already know I'm alive, if i want to be a hero i need to do this, I'm not just going to sit back and let the villains get a hold of me" she snaps, "i put myself at risk the second i walked into this school, ive been at risk my whole life" 

"I'm doing it" 

------------

walking out into the stadium, raven takes a deep breath as her eyes land on the crowd. the stadium was packed, the screens showed the class off and raven caught sight of herself, her eyes widened and she turned to mina. 

"The miraculous new stars who overcame enemy attacks with their hearts of steel! Hero course, Class 1-A!!" present mic's voice screamed out, his quirk only making his voice louder. 

"there are so many people" raven whispers bouncing on the ball of her foot, nerves overtaking her body at the large crowd. mina laughs and nudged raven. "it will be fine!" 

"Will we be able to give our best performance being watched by so many people?" ida mutters and raven glares at him.

"ida, not helping" she mutters at his little monologue.

"They haven't been getting as much airtime, but this class is also full of talent! Hero course, Class 1-B!"

"Next up, general studies Classes C, D, and E! Support course, Classes F, G, and H are here, too! And business course, Classes I, J, and K! All of U.A.'s first years are here now!"

ravens eyes scan for shinso, when she finds him he is staring directly at her, giving her a quick good luck nod which she returns.

"Time for the player pledge!"

everyone turns to the stage where midnight shows herself off. ravens face flushes and she quickly looks away like a lot of other people at the sight of her costume, raven admired the woman's confidence.

"quite everyone!" she calls and everyone goes silent.

"Representing the students is Katsuki Bakugo from Class 1-A!"

everyone eyes widen and they all turn to the angry blonde haired kid, he clicks his tounge and ignores his classmates who give confused looks "who chose him!" raven scolds

he walks up to the mic and everyone is silent.

"I pledge that I'll be number one."

and all of a sudden, the crowd erupts into a chorus of yells and .

"What the heck man!" kiri yells

"Stop messing around!"

"Don't be so full of yourselves, Class A!"

"You sludge bastard!"

"Why are you doing something so disgraceful?"

"not my fault, the rest of you are just stepping stones to my victory" he motions a thumbs down and everyone's yells just get louder.

bakugo steps down and walks through the crowd, he passes raven and gives a quick 'fuck you' smirk to which she scoffs at and rolls her eyes, though a small smile curved at her lips. 

---------------------------

as soon as the first race began everyone stood there, hyping themselves up. raven ran a hand through her hair and took a deep breath. the alarm sounded and as soon as the majority of the classes left the entrance no one could move, looking around everyone had crammed into the exit.