Five Nights with the Paw Patr...

De Ericjrwatsongmail

This is Five Nights at Freddy's fan-game book I wanna make. This is inspired by a Fnaf fan game named Five ni... Mais

Author's Note
Chapter 1: Finding a Job
Chapter 2: 1st Night
Chapter 3: 2nd Night
Chapter 4: 3rd Night
Chapter 5: 4th Night

Game Over Screen

91 3 3
De Ericjrwatsongmail

A/N: So, this is an edited picture that I made for the game over screen. I tried making the one where the animatronic pups' stuff anyone in a suit. In the game over screen, I was trying to make, it would be a screen where the pups would look at you through the eyes of the suit. But I failed. Sorry. So, I went with this one instead. This is a screen where if anyone gets caught, they will shove them in the treat dispenser and turn them into meat by putting them in an oven. The screen would then show the pups gathering around their dinner ready to chow down on it. I know this may look terrible, but at least I tried. Let me know what you guys think down the comments below. Just remember, if you enjoyed this chapter, be sure to comment, follow and vote. Have a good day! Goodbye! :)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.4M 40.1K 26
You have just started your new job at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, desperate for money. You didn't pay attention to what the job was about except the p...
30.2K 986 10
!!NOT CONTINUEING!! Im sorry to inform everyone that im not gonna be continuing this series due to my writing burn out and me being out of the fnaf f...
187K 3.5K 53
You decide to open up a book and read some One~Shot stories about the Fnaf characters and animatronics. This is that book. Composed entirely of One~S...
3.6K 72 14
Young Jeremy has always had the dream of becoming a night guard at his favorite place; Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. He forces his uncle to take him to the...