Fairy Tales Don't Exist | J.B...

By bieberisbless

What would you do if the one you love and admire the most didn't have any idea how you really felt for them o... More

Chapter 1: "You forgot about me already?"
Chapter 2: "Mine baby girl. All mine."
Chapter 3: "I know you have feelings for him. I noticed that a long time ago."
Chapter 5: "I know who she is with, I just don't know where she is."
Chapter 6 : "Stay away from her."
Chapter 7: "Rosalina is attending." Part (1/2)
Chapter 8: "Why is she here?" Part (2/2)
Chapter 9 : "You have all my attention."
Chapter 10: "It was about you."
Chapter 11: "Lying is a sin."
Authors Note.
Chapter 12: "I won't be gone forever babygirl." (Part 1/2)
Chapter 13 : "And why are you two so dripping wet?" Part (2/2)
Chapter 14 : "And, he sorta asked me out on a date."
Author's Note.
Chapter 15: "Will you Madison, do the honors and be my girlfriend?"
Chapter 16: "Was you planning to wear this on your date?" -Justin Part {1/3}
Chapter 17: "Blake is more important than me babygirl?" Part {2/3}
Chapter 18: "I hope you understand she means everything to me." Part {3/3}
Chapter 19: "that boy is madly in love with you."
Chapter 20: "Justin doesn't need you, he needs me."
Chapter 21: "I really want to make you mine, babe."
Chapter 22: "It's dangerous on what a smile can hide." (Part 1/2)
Chapter 23: "Love bites." Part (2/2)
NOT AN UPDATE (authors note)
Chapter 24: "Breathe baby girl."
Chapter 25: "And it's all mine."
Chapter 26: "I know I'm nothing to you now."
Chapter 27: "...and I just want to hold you"
NOT AN UPDATE (important authors note)
Chapter 28: "I almost lost control."
Chapter 29: "I can never get enough of your lips."
Chapter 30: "I don't want to lose you, not again."
Chapter 31: "I can't believe this."
Chapter 32: "I really missed you."
working on a update, I promsie! (PLEASE READ)

Chapter 4: "Baby girl."

8.8K 105 13
By bieberisbless

Rosalina Fox

Chloe, the next day

I laid sprawled across my bed, my hair slightly in my face. I puckered my lips looking up at my ceiling and then squinting my eyes every few seconds when I found a shape or face I never knew was there before.

"That's so weird." I whispered to myself, looking away from ceiling and all over my room. I pulled my bottom lip in my mouth and sighed. I threw the covers off me and sat up in bed, getting up I walked over to my patio doors and slowly opening the curtains. I smiled at my beautiful backyard, butterflies and birds flying everywhere.

I could smell the delicious smell of bacon, eggs, being cooked downstairs, my mouth watering. I know my mom will be soon calling me down to eat. I walked to my bathroom and ran a hot shower, doing my business I climbed out the smelling like mangos. I brushed my teeth and washed my face as I held the towel tightly around me. I blowed dried my brown hair straight and then walked out the bathroom to my surround sound stereo, turning on blast I danced to my walk in closet.

I was singing along to the song that was playing, shaking my hair back and forth and moving my hips. I continue to look through my clothes as I finally decide on high-waisted light blue jeans shorts with a brown belt with a white flower tank top with white vans. I licked my lips and got dress. I walked out the closet, doing a dramatic shake of my hips and checked my phone for anything.

I just had notifications from twitter and tumblr. I was about to put my phone down so I could do my make up but I got a text from Justin. My mind soon drifted to Ryan text from yesterday and looked away from my phone. After I got home, I couldn't get myself to think about something else.

I honestly didn't think I was that obvious

I eventually stop thinking about when I popped myself some popcorn and found a movie on netflix. I checked the message-

Baby boy: good morning baby girl

I giggled, "He's so cliche." I said curtly, and texting him back, throwing my phone I went to the bathroom to do my makeup. I did it light, and finished it off with pink lips. I was checking myself out and running my hands through my hair when my phone began to ring. I looked over myself one more time before quickly walking over to my bed.

I grabbed my iphone and answer it without looking at the caller I.D,"Queen speaking?" I said giggling, walking across my room to my dresser to my fruity perfume and sprayed it on me.

I heard someone scoff, "Queen?" Madison said, and I giggled again, "Anyway." she said and I rolled my eyes, "Ryan called me." I could feel her rolling her eyes, "And he want us to come over so we can discuss bae." I gasped.

"You just wait." I said, laughing slightly.

"What I do?" she asked innocently, if only she could see this look I wanted to give her right now.

"Shut up, am I riding with you?" I asked, putting on my white vans and my rounded gold sunglasses. I put on my 'chloe' necklace and cute, gold, diamond earrings. I walked out my room and closed my door.

"Yes ma'am, you are." she said, and I smiled, "I will be there in five minutes." she said.

"Okay bye." I said, hanging up and putting the phone in my back pocket. Since Madison lives right down the street from me, It doesn't take long for us to get back and forth from each others house. It has been like that since we was eight years old, but I'll save that story for later.

I jogged down the spiral staircase, reaching the bottom, I walk in the kitchen to see my mom and dad at the table eating. I gasped and put my hand over my heart, "And why wasn't I called down?" I asked, looking them dead on.

My mom smiled at me, "We tried, but you never came down. I called you three times Chloe." she said, raising her eyebrow at me.

Then I remembered, "My stereo." I mumbled, putting my hand on my hips. I sat down across the from them and smiled at them both, "Silly me." My dad chuckled and continued reading his newspaper.

"Good morning to you to dad." I said, my eyes slicks. He lowered his paper and chuckled again while drinking some of his coffee.

"Sorry baby, good morning." he said, bowing his head at me and I giggled.

_____________________

Chloe

We finally made it to Ryan house after twenty minutes since Madison insisted on driving slow since she was not in a hurry to actually see Ryan 'annoying face' as she put it. I was low key wasn't ready to face him either since I never texted him back, I left him on read.

We went out to Ryan backyard and sat down at the pool with our feet in the water. Madison eyes glued to her phone. I permanent pinkish color never leaving her cheeks every time she typed away on her. I continue to look at her but she never once looked up. It has been like this for ten minutes, I cleared my throat but she ignored me. I cleared my throat for the second time but louder.

She snapped her head at me, and stared at me before blushing, "Yes Chloe?" she asked hurriedly, and look back down at her phone.

"Who are you texting?" I asked, giving her look and she shook her head.

"It sure doesn't seem like just no one since you face is the same color of a red apple." I said, crossing my arms and staring down at her phone but she quickly locked it. I rolled my eyes, sticking my hand in the water and flickering it at her, she jumped back.

"I am going to found out eventually." I said, then she stuck her tongue out at me, "Childish."

I looked away to see Ryan walking back into the house and I bit my lip nervously. I bopped my head to the music and moved my feet back and forth in the water, staring down at them. It sunny outside as the wind blew slightly. I remembered discussing everything with Ryan and Chaz. We decided it would be nice to throw him a 'welcome back' surprise bash at Dreams Nightclub. I hope he likes it because it would be such a normal thing for him because he needs to have more fun.

We also decided who could be invited and we would be very strict since it is the Justin Bieber who we talking about. Any kind of people can't just come in, and party with the Justin Bieber, we want everything to go as planned. We all made calls to set things up and celebrities to perform. A friend of mine that is helping us setting up everything is making the tickets so we can start selling them, if someone doesn't have a ticket at the door, you can't get it in.

That's off the check list, next we had to decide what would be an appropriate age that would be able to get in, which will be 18 and up, the party starting at 10 pm and ending at 3 a.m. I motion Ryan to call the Nightclub to see up arrangements and get the price on how much it will be to rent out the entire club.

He stood to his feet and left the room with his phone placed to his ear. I sided eyed Madison beside me, her face glue to the screen, I glance down at her screen and widen my eyes, I slap her gently across the thigh, catching her attention immediately.

"What?" she whispered yelled, I smirked at her.

"Why are you whispering?" I whispered back, smiling at her.

"I don't know, but what?" she asked again in her normal tone, giggling.

"Marcus aye?" I smiled at her wildly, she scoffed, well tried since her glint of a small grin pulled at her lips.

"I-" she cleared her throat, "I don't know what you are talking about." she said uneasy, hiding her phone from my view.

I laughed, shaking my finger at her like "Nice try because I just now so happen to glance at you screen and guess what it said with a bunch of hearts and kisses emojis?" I asked her, she just sat there nervously, a small smile on her face before she shrugged her shoulders.

"Marcus." I said, his name rolling off my tongue like butter causing Madison to shuttered.

"Okay, okay I am caught." she held up her hands, "We ran into each other that same day we went to Gege's, and we made small talk and end up changing numbers?" she said, beaming at me.

"Finally you get some kind of action." I said, patting her on back as she sarcastically laughed at me.

"He's just a crush." she said in a small voice, blushing again.

"A burning desire to be with someone who you find very attractive and extremely special kind of crush?" I asked her as just stared at me and rolled her eyes.

"No." she smiled, looking down at her phone again.

Then as if on queue Ryan walked in, a satisfied look on his face, "Sure, sure." I replied to Madison.

"How did it go?" I asked Ryan, looking up at him.

"Good, $500 to rent out the whole place." Ryan said, running his hands through his hair, "He said we could come by today and tomorrow to set up things and make other calls." Ryan said, grinning at me.

I nodded my head okay, "Great, are you headed there now?" I asked him, he nodded his head yes.

"Me and Chaz is right now." he said to me, grabbing his keys off the table.

"See you two buds later, Madison and I are going shopping." I said as Ryan jeered, he wave his hand bye before walking out, Chaz close behind him.

I pulled Madison by her arm, lifting herself up she locked arms with me, her eyes never leaving her phone, "Take your eyes away from that phone for a least two minutes, gosh." we giggled, walking out Ryan's house to Madison car.

"Hush." she said laughing, shushing me.

We pulled away from Ryan's house, heading to the mall. Taking out my phone I reopen Ryan text that was sent to me yesterday morning. I stared at is for the longest, debating still if I should just tell him.

Closing my eyes, I took a deep breath, I just decided to tell him and stop stalling.

Me: you caught me

I sent it, a slight smile on face as I thought about what I was going to wear.

________________

Chloe, the night of the party

A wave of trepidation jolted inside of me, almost forcing me to avert my eyes away from my reflection in the mirror. The pit of my stomach churned in an uneasy way, but it wasn't painful, yet it was wryly satisfying.

Madison wrapped her arms around me, giggling, "Stop shaking Chloe." she said.

"I can't." I groaned, "I am so nervous, I can barely think straight." I said, breathing out slowly.

"I am to!" Madison sneered excitedly, I smiled at her joyfulness and trying to running away my butterflies.

After coming from the mall yesterday, I stayed at Madison house not wanting to deal with my parents. Justin texted me saying he couldn't wait any longer to see me, and my face became a new permanent color because I couldn't handle all the compliments, especially from him.

I groaned, "What am I going to do? I am a wreck." I honestly said, rubbing the back of my neck.

Madison shook her head back and forth rapidly, "We don't have time for this worrying Chloe, we go to the surprise bash for Justin, have some small talk and get drunk, or as you put it have fun." Madison said, pacing back and forth as the words flew out her mouth, "Plus, Justin is probably as nervous as you are right now but, loosen up and shut off your nerves." Madison said, giving Chloe a big reassuring smile.

Chloe gave a small smile back and huffed softly, "I wish it was that easy, but I will try, just for you." Chloe said, winking at Madison as Madison made a heart with her hands, Chloe giggling afterwards, standing to her feet and walking over to Madison mirror.

Madison looked at Chloe, giving her an unreadable look, "W-what." Chloe stumped over her words, applying a thick coat of red lipstick to her lips, looking at Madison in the corner of her eye. Madison shrugged her shoulders, looking at her best friend, "You're just so..." Madison trailed off, pausing.

Chloe turned to Madison, her eyebrows slightly raised, "I'm.. so what?" Chloe asked, placing her right hand on hip. Madison stare at Chloe deepen, "Gosh Madison, don't just stare at me." Chloe said, hiding her face from Madison.

"You're just so appealing." Madison said, giggling at Chloe.

"What." Chloe asked, a huge smile on her face, "What do you mean?" Chloe trailed off, blushing.

"You're really stunning Chloe, I wish I could look like you." Madison said softly, looking at her best friend in the mirror.

"Bitch pls, you're gorgeous, hush up now." Chloe said, dismissing her friend compliment.

"Yeah, yeah." Madison said, not bothering to take in Chloe compliment. "What are you going to say to Justin when you finally meet?"

"I haven't gotten that far yet, so." Chloe stopped, looking away. "I don't think I will be able to form words when I am looking into those big breathtaking honey eyes." Chloe said, latching her teeth on her bottom lip.

Chloe sighed, "Baby steps Madison" Chloe trailed off, fixing her deep wavy brown hair.

"Oh, I don't know." Madison said, "I missed you, I love you, it has been so long." Madison rambled on, "Maybe throw in some hugs and kisses and shit." Madison said, nudging Chloe.

"Well duh, I mean more of a deeper conversation." Chloe replied, "He's probably the one that's going to be doing the most talking, to be fucking honest." Chloe said irritated, looking at the time, 9:30 pm. "We have to get going, It takes forever to get to Dreams since it's on the other side of the world." I said dramatically.

Madison nodded her head, before putting on her finishing touches to her face and outfit. Madison grabbed her keys and black coat as well as Chloe. Chloe walked out her room and down the staircase, Madison close behind her. Chloe punched in Madison house security code, Chloe walking out the open front door, clicking the activate button.

Madison walked out the house, closing the door. Strutting to her car, her heels clicking and clacking on the concrete, she hopped into the driver seat and started the car.

"Call Ryan." Chloe said, snapping her seat belt on. "You call him, I don't want to talk to that prick." Madison snapped, rolling her eyes.

"Okay then, gosh." Chloe said, taking out her phone and dialing Ryan's number.

It took him three rings to answer, "Hello, yeah Ryan, how does everything look?"

________________________

Chloe

I stood in front of Madison parked Jeep Wrangler, as she stood a distance in front of me with an irritated look on her face, she tapped her heel cover foot repeatedly on the pavement. I stood there like a deer caught in headlights. Madison glaring at me, her expression reading upset.

"Jesus Chloe, if you don't bring you little narrow ass right now so we can go in this damn club." She said in one breath, I shook my head, looking across the street at Dreams Nightclub, different color light flowing over the top of it and the longest line stretching for blocks to get in. Three huge bodyguards stood at the entrance, two on each side and one checking tickets and I.D.'s. They used a flashlight to shine in peoples faces.

I look back over at Madison, "I can't." I whine, to nervous to actually see Justin physically for the first time in two depressing years.

Madison groaned and stomped over to me as I just stood there unable to move. Madison latched her hand onto my hand and starting dragging me to the club. Protesting, I pulled back all there way there but before I knew it, we at the entrance of the club, showing our passes to the guards blocking the door, they gladly let us in afterwards.

Almost immediately walking through the door, I spotted at huge dance floor with people dancing with friends and boyfriends and just having fun. To the left was a huge variety of different bars while on the right, it was a seating area for seating and entertainment and a mini casino by the seating area.

The DJ booth was all the way in the front while it played the most popular hits, booming throughout the club. Bright lights shining throughout the club, giving the huge room a chilled vibe. At the top was the V.I.P section where most likely our friends and Justin is going to be.

"This is amazing." Madison said, holding my hand and looking around the club, a man and a women walking past us, holding up their alcohol filled cups and waving to us.

"Hell yeah." I said, starting to walk through the crowd to the V.I.P area.

We began to walk up the stairs, my eyes was searching for his, and when I finally found them and we locked eyes I almost lost my balance and tumbled back down the stairs.

Reaching the top, I walked forward a little, tearing my eyes away from his intense gaze to look around. Ryan, Chaz and Marcus and one other boy I didn't recognize sat on the large black leather couches with glass tables surrounding them and soft light. I greeted them, my eyes landing back on Justin who I think never looked away.

Justin walked forward, I walked back, he smirked at me and I smiled.

boy did he look good with his all black suit and his hair slicked back, his honey brown eyes shining so deeply in mine I could drop dead

"I don't bite." he chuckled, opening his arms for me and surprisingly I didn't hesitate to run into them. My body slamming with his, I took in his strong scent, and wrapped my arms tightly around his neck, never wanting to let go.

Hugging me back, he embrace me tightly that it hurt but I didn't care. All that mattered was I was finally back into Justin's arms. I wanted so badly to jump on him and wrap my legs around his torso but I somehow told myself not to be extra.

He loosen his grip on me and his hands traveled down my arms, and latching onto mine as he look back into my eyes directly, "Baby girl." he said, I hung my head low blushing and not being able to look into his passionate eyes.

"Don't start." I said, smiling at him as he took a scan of my body painfully slow.

on fucking purpose I know

"I didn't do anything, yet." he said, smirking at me and kissing my flushed cheeks, "I always make you blush like this?" he asked me, I couldn't do nothing but blush again cursing him with his sweet tone.

"I do, don't I?" he questioned me again. I shook my head no, biting the inside of my cheeks as he still held tightly onto my hands.

"Denial." he smirked at me, and pulling me back into a heart stopping embrace. He dropped his hands lower, pulling me more into him as we went around in circle, slow dancing. "How have you been Kitty?" He asked me, I smiled at the childhood name.

"Amazing actually, you?" I asked him, turning around again where my eyes could see the stairs and a girl figure standing there, a dirty look on her face.

I raised my eyebrows, stepping away from Justin, and crossing my arms across my chest for her sake, "Who is that?" I asked Justin, not knowing if he know the mugging bitch.

"Who?" he asked, still confused as to why I pulled away from him. I pointed behind him, as he turned, and expression on his face I couldn't see when he saw her.

"Rosalina?" he called out to her, oh so he did know the mugging bitch.

wait, he knows her?

"What are you doing here?" he asked her as they just stood there on the far in having a fucking conversation of their own, yes I am beyond pissed this night was for me and Justin. Not me, Justin, and some unknown bitch.

I stood there with a look of shit on my face, Justin turning around to look at me. I quickly smile, earning a smile back he began to motion me over. Slowly walking towards him, I stood in front of him and this.. girl.

"Chloe, I would like you to meet my girlfriend." after that, I could have sworn my heart stop beating and the smile on my face disappeared as soon as it came.

"Excuse-" I stopped myself so quickly that the next words out my mouth came unknowingly, "What?" I asked him, making sure I heard him correctly, "I couldn't quite hear you over the loud music." I said, frowning.

"This is my girlfriend Rosalina." he said, I landed my eyes on her, speaking girl code through my eyes that Justin would never understand, she faked a smile at me and I returned it. "And Rosalina, I would like you to meet my best friend Chloe." Justin said with a huge smile on his face, so innocent to this situation.

"Rosaline." I said, saying her name wrong on purpose.

"Rosalina." she corrected me, "Oh sorry, I must not heard it correctly, Rosalina." I said forcing a smile in the bitchiest tone.

"Nice you finally meet you." I said hugging her and pulling away. Of course she returned it to make it seem like we like each other.

The hold time, Justin was staring at me, a soft look in his eyes. His eyes held a emotion I couldn't read but I didn't bother to say anything else to him for the rest of the night as I left him and his girlfriend side to go sit down next to Madison.

that hold thing just killed my fucking mood for the night. I am definitely getting drunk.

I still felt his eyes on me, I ignored it and look in Madison confused face, she was a little tipsy as she held a wine glass in her hand.

A boy I didn't recognize came back into the V.I.P. section, sitting down, right next to me.

and boy was he just as gorgeous as Justin, where have you've been all my life?

I teared my eyes away from the side of his face to see why Madison was tapping on me, "Who is that?" she slurred a little, referring to Rosalina.

"His bitch." I said under my breath, clenching my jaw.

Madison widened her eyes, "Bullshit." she whispered, "Bitch as in girlfriend?" she asked me, I just nodded my head, looking away from her eyes that grew in size to look over at the lovebirds. She was sitting on his lap, one leg cross over the other as she leaned back into him. I huffed, groaning under my breath and sadly laughing.

"I can't fucking believe it." Madison said, drinking down the rest of wine, rising up from beside me.

I really needed a drink now, suddenly someone nudge me, frowning as I turned to glare at whoever it was but removed it when I notice it was god himself.

"Are you okay?" he asked me, his voice so raspy and sexy.

damn I need to bring it down a notch

I nodded my head yes, not yet able to form words. He extended his hand, taking it, I shook it, "Blake." he introduced himself.

"Chloe." doing the same. He smiled at me and softly dropped my hand.

"Who are you here with?" he asked me, and I just pointed out everyone I could see.

"Justin Bieber, Ryan, Madison, Chaz, and Marcus." I answered his question, "Do you know anyone up here?" I asked him, his eyes never leaving mine.

"Yes, Marcus." he said, "He's the one that told me about it." I smiled and nodded my head.

"You like it so far?" he shook his head yes, staring into my eyes.

"You're really gorgeous by the way." he said standing to his feet, my eyes following him. "Would you mind coming with me to drown down a few drinks." he asked me.

I nodded my head yes, taking his hand, "Thank you." I said, thanking him for the compliment and not really thinking of just walking away with a complete stranger.

"No problem sweetheart." he said, kissing my hand and leaning me down the stairs. Looking over my shoulder, I could see Justin's eyes converted to Blake than me, a look a never seen before.

a look I couldn't put my finger on

We read each other like books, he stared into my eyes.

is that hurt in his eyes?

Me and Blake made our way through the crowd over to the bar to order two fruity margaritas with varieties of alcohol added. Paying the money for him and me, he slipped his hand around my waist, leading me up a different part of stairs.

"Where are you taking me stranger." I asked him playfully, he chuckled at me, "Wait and see." he said.

"How I know you're not going to try to rape or kill me or some crazy shit like that." I asked casually, as he lead me further up the steps, I sipped more on my alcohol beverage.

"I would never." He said, kissing my cheek.

he moves fast

I just shrugged my shoulders, to upset to care, "I guess I just have to take your word for it then huh?" I asked him, he placed me in front of him as we arrive at this door, that said-

DO NOT OPEN OR PASS THROUGH!

He leaned down to my ear level, "I guess you do." he whispered in my ear, pushing the door open when it clearly say do not open.

oh, I have a bad boy on my hands

___________________

*REWRITTEN* again.

I just realized how long this chapter is like omfg.

I like this version much better, it makes sense now and it's neater and all spaced out.

ANYWAY VOTE VOTE VOTE AND COMMENT.

UNTIL THEN, much love, aloshia.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 89 22
Max was very different -- but in a unique way. That much Justin could figure out. He just couldn't figure out what was different about her. There was...
476K 18K 144
Just your generic Jason McCann kidnaps girl type of thing... Sweetheart. I remember the way that name rolled smoothly off Jason's tongue. I rememb...
40.1K 1.6K 66
It wasn't meant for them to fall for each other. But they did. After all love don't see age, colour, shape or anything. It just happens. They tried...
147K 5.3K 36
I've been a good kid all my life and I had everything; - Popularity in school - Good grades - Great family and friends, It was perfect! Unt...