REPORTER || 𝕋𝔸𝔼𝔾𝕐𝕌

بواسطة choibeomUwU

"Love is horrible" "What- it's definitely not like that!" "What can you even say about it huh?" Yes. He di... المزيد

CHAPTER 1: "that's kinda sus"
CHAPTER 2: promise
CHAPTER 3: "you are my home.."
CHAPTER 4: indirect confession
EPILOGUE ˖ ࣪. ࿐♡˚.

CHAPTER 5: happily ever after

62 4 3
بواسطة choibeomUwU

!WARNING!
THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS
•cursing
•more cursing
•so if you're uncomfortable, you can skip some part

"You see this guy? I like him! I AM DATING HIM! NOW GET THE FUCKING LOST!" Beomgyu yelled
"Oh- it's this filthy rat huh-" she crossed her arms with a disgusted smirk
"YOU MIND YOUR WORDS AND FIND YOUR WAY OUT BEFORE I CALL THE COPS!" Beom paused
"Or.. I'd have to do it myself" he added and pulled out a gun from behind, pointing towards her forehead. Taehyun just stared at him with wide eyes.

'Is he a mafia or something?' he thought to himself but refused to say or do anything because he was still too stunned to speak anything.

"Aish! SERIOUSLY BEOMGYU-AH? IS THAT HOW YOU TREAT YOUR MOTHER?  YOU WILL REGRET WHATEVER YOU'RE DOING NOW!" She yelled at the other before leaving
"I'D RATHER DIE THAN TO LISTEN TO A MAD WOMAN LIKE YOU!" He yelled back and she finally left..

'wait- that's his step mother?'

Before Tae could say anything, beomgyu dropped the gun on the couch and walked away somewhere into the house with teary eyes.

"Beomgyu-" Tae sighed before closing their main door shut and follow him behind
"Beomgyu-ah?" He called out while searching through the entire house but he didn't get a reply.

'God! Where did he run away all of a sudden?'

The terrace! It was the only place that he hadn't searched yet. He quickened his steps upstairs, towards the terrace, and noticed the door being partly opened. Beomgyu is probably in there!

A ray of light was focused on beomgyu's feet as he peeped into the place. Tae opened the door fully, revealing the male sitting down, hugging his knees and crying his heart out, tae's heart sank, seeing the other all broken and crying.

"Beomgyu-ssi?" He called out as he walked towards the other and sat next to him
"Um.. mind telling me what happened?" He asked with his gentle-soothing voice trying to calm the other and not trigger him even more

Taehyun was waiting for an answer, but all beomgyu said was

"L-leave me alone.."
"I don't want to talk about it" he mumbled with his muffled voice.
"But-" Tae paused and then sighed

"Fine, I'll just sit here with you until you're done crying"
"I won't bother you.. because- it's good to cry out sometimes you know?" Tae added and just stared at the night sky with had stars scattered here and there and cold breeze- wait- it's cold!

He suddenly felt Beomgyu shiver next to him due to the cold breeze..

"Hey.. let's go in- it's very cold here" Tae stated, but the other wasn't bothered to say or do anything as he was practically not in his right mind. Taehyun could do nothing but sigh. Sigh at how stubborn the other was. So he took off his jacket and wrapped it around the other, but beomgyu started to cry harder, clutching onto taehyun's shirt.

"Calm down.. please, let's just go in- I don't want you to develop a fever" Tae said with his pure, concerned voice. And somehow convinced him to go in with him.

Beomgyu just sat at the corner of his bed, still whimpering. Tae just sat in front of him in a chair, staring at him wondering what to do.

"Quit staring already! That's embarrassing" beomgyu managed to whine in between his sniffles, wiping off his tears with his long sleeves
"Fine.. I'll come back in a minute." Tae paused
"But promise me that you won't do anything stupid when I'm not around" Tae said with crossed arms seeing the very unstable mind of the other. And beomgyu just nodded for tae's statement and tae finally. Actually, left him alone for a while until he freshened up.

After a while, tae came back with his simple white t-shirt with a pair of trousers and saw beom all rolled up to the other corner of the bed, hugging his squirrel plushie. Tae sat on the corner of the bed with his legs hanging down whilst playing with beomgyu's long hair, trying to distract him from crying. Beomgyu suddenly sat up and taehyun was slightly startled because he thought that the other was going to beat the living shit out of him totally forgetting the fact that he's stronger than beom.

"..."

"She- she wanted me to get married" beom started while fidgeting with his fingers and tae paid his full attention to the other.
"To a random girl.. because she's rich and.."
"This mad woman wants to have more money through me"
"If I marry her- I'll be a part of all her riches- and she can eventually steal all the money from me" beom explained with a pout, staring down hesitantly

"SHE DIDN'T EVEN CARE ABOUT ME ALL THESE YEARS AND WHERE DOES ALL THE CONCERN COME FROM HUH!?" He suddenly yelled making the other too stunned to speak.

In the meantime, tae couldn't help to notice the little details of beomgyu like how his cheeks and nose turned red, his long hair covering up his forehead, pouty and kissable lips and quietly explaining what exactly happened while fidgeting with his fingers and even his long sleeves but then, suddenly yelling, feeling overwhelmed. But tae wasn't gonna complain because he was relieved that the other atleast get to share his feelings with him. Only him.

"So.. you said no?" Tae asked while Beom nodded
"And- that's all?" Tae asked again and beom nodded again, wiping away his tears.

Beomgyu is not that type of person who'll spill the entire tea line-by-line at a time, instead, he'll just eventually spill everything later when he feels like it. Yeah, it's hard to understand. But tae was definitely not complaining cuz he's in love with the other since jurassic era.

They both just sat there with awkward silence until tae spoke again

"Did you- did you have dinner?" Yes taehyun, totally out of context, but he had no idea about it too. Atleast he tried? anyways, but beomgyu just shook his head as a no
"Come on, let's go have dinner"
"I'm not hungry" beomgyu mumbled

"there's no point on being mad at the food beom" Tae said with crossed arms, totally ignoring the disapproved stares from the other
"Come on! I've got us tteokbokki" Tae said and dragged the other out.

And again! Somehow, taehyun convinced to make beomgyu have dinner after being freshed up.

They just sat on the dining chairs arranged around the table, finally having dinner.
But! One thing kept lingering in tae's mind. It was when beomgyu said that he likes him and they're dating. Did beomgyu say that because he actually liked taehyun or as an escape? Taehyun really wanted an answer for that so he decided to ask out.

"so..why did you tell her that we were dating?" Tae spoke and beomgyu almost choked on the food that he was munching while tae casually passed a tissue to the other.
"um- i-i couldn't think of an escape to get rid of her!" beom shrugged trying to act normal as if he doesn't like the other.
"so it was just an escape?" Tae asked again and beomgyu nodded, clearly lying.

"I was too dumb for it" Tae mumbled
"what?"
"what? Nothing! Eat up!" Tae panicked and beomgyu chuckled, maybe he've already guessed?

After eating, beomgyu took his plate and went into the kitchen to wash it.

"And what about that gun? You have license to use it? Or is it just fake?" Tae tilt his head and beom turn towards him with a dark chuckle, totally confusing the other. Beom went towards the couch, grabbed it and walked towards taehyun.

"Since you came to know.." beom sighed
"I don't have another option taehyun-ah" he whispered pointing it towards him

"Wait- wait! What did I do?!" Tae panicked with widen eyes, but beomgyu moved the gun towards tae's food and-

"BOOM!"
"AAAAH!" Tae screamed dramatically even when some part of his heart said it was just a fake gun

"Chill taehyuniee, it's just pepper spray"
"See?" beom casually sprayed it on his food

"GODD! beomgyu- you scared me!" Tae sighed and beomgyu giggled
"But it looks so real"
"I know right"
-

They were inside beomgyu's room, just chilling out, while beomgyu showed taehyun that girl's picture while sitting on his bed

"She's kinda pretty not gonna lie" Tae teased, totally ignoring the glares from the other
"What? Are you glaring at me because I'm eying at your crush or because your crush is eying at some random girl?" Tae went back to teasing, maybe he got an idea about Beom's feelings towards him too.
"GOD! YOU'RE SO ANNOYING!" Beomgyu hissed and rolled his eyes playfully with crossed arms

"I love you"

"What?" Beom asked again to make sure that he heard it right

"I love you" Tae said again through which the other's cheeks got painted with a slight tint of red. Like- DID KANG TAE HYUN ACTUALLY CONFESS CHOI BEOM GYU?! Finally!?

'But why?' Silence occupied the room for a moment when beomgyu went thinking. Tae was a little nervous about beomgyu's answer but he did want a proper answer. Right now.

"no- maybe.. y-you're just pitying me" beom mumbled, making the other feel broken
"What- why would I pity you?" Tae's heart sank along with his big doe eyes getting wet and beom hesitantly bit his lower lip
"because.. because you think I'm feeling bad- for not being loved"

Wow. What a lame reason beomgyu?

"..."

"no! I would never pity a brat who pointed the 'gun' on my forehead!" Tae huffed pushing the other, making him fall into the bed, making his back hit on the soft mattress

"KANG TAE HYUN? WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Beom yelled feeling flustered, trying to push away the other. He did like it, he's just using reverse psychology and tae knew it very well already because he probably figured out about Beomgyu's feelings too.

"I love you" Tae whispered again, locking eyes and pressing their foreheads together, leaning closer for a kiss already, Beom stopped all his actions just by the closeness
"I- I love you too-" beomgyu mumbled and quickly diverted his eyes to look anywhere else but not to meet Taehyun's eyes which were already staring deep into his soul, feeling all flustered on the other hand.

Before the other could say anything else, taehyun didn't waste a moment to smash their lips together, feeling a sweet-loving kiss, leading us and themselves into the happily ever after~

~the end~

(a/n: eh.. this is a really short story. I actually thought of making it into a one-shot, but it's too long for a one-shot.. yes. Like i said earlier, it's just a fluff/angst with a minor plot twist.

It's basically one of my "bed-time-senario" so.. hope y'all like it

anyways!

Thanks for reading lobeliess ♡)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

720 64 9
We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents... Felix diary. His raw thoughts. Contains self harm and another hard themes. Read under your o...
26.6K 2.9K 31
Sim Jaeyun, Jake is a music student from a famous university and had a boyfriend. His life is peaceful until he does not meet someone. Park Sunghoon...
84.8K 1.2K 23
it began with us, it stayed with us. A/N : i dont proof read enjoy my typos
125K 1.8K 48
sequel to Dessert • • • • Jack Hughes x OC