CHAPTER 3: "you are my home.."

~NEXT DAY~
~LATER IN THE EVENING~
Everyone were just chilling at their work-room since they all have completed today's works.

Beomgyu was casually sipping on his drink as usual and suddenly the door swung opened revealing their mentor Choi Soo Bin.

"Good evening Mr.Choi" they greeted and he greeted them back. They all took their seats while Soobin just stood there for some announcement.

"Actually.. for the first time in the entire blue moon, the executive appreciated group 2's work" (group 2 is their group)

"Woah!" They exchanged glances

"So I've decided to give y'all a dinner treat!" He announced with a smile and tiny claps as an appreciation.

~AT DINNER~
"Soobin-ah, can you pass me the tissue paper?" Yeonjun casually asked while the others exchanged glances
"What?! He's Mr.Choi only at work, I'm older than him remember?" Yeonjun stated and they all stared at soobin who passed the tissue paper to the other.

"Yes.. right?" Soobin chuckled with a confused face as everyone was staring at him for approval

"Since when is all these happening?" Heuning said dramatically with his left palm over his mouth
"Yah- yah it's not like what you think!" Yeonjun said with sly smirk while soobin giggled

"Hyung I thought you would also accompany me in being single!" Kai whined
"I am single!" Yeonjun panicked
"You're lying!!" Kai whined again

Beomgyu and Taehyun exchanged evil glances after knowing the internal tea of their group.
--

They did have drinks too and beomgyu got drunk just within a few shots while yeonjun passed out after the same few shots and then there's soobin and taehyun half drunk with steady mind, while kai didn't drink because he didn't want to sleep in the couch by his younger sister.

"Is he okay?" Kai asked pointing to Yeonjun, who sat there while resting his head on the table, blabbering random things
"He just passed out.. I guess-" taehyun added
"YEONJUNIEE HYUNGG!!" Beomgyu screamed on top of his lungs and went hugging him
"WHY DID YOU- YOU LEAVE US ALL ALONEE" Beomgyu almost cried
"YAHH!!" Yeonjun tried to push away beomgyu but the other didn't really react.

"Beomgyu-ah, he just passed out, he didn't pass away!" Soobin hurried with the chaos.

"YEONJUNIEE HYUNGG" Beom continued to cling onto the other's arm who lost all his appetite to fight, so he just let him cling onto as long as he wanted. We can't really say that Yeonjun hated it, to be honest.

"BEOMGYU-AHH!! Let's go home. You're drunk" Taehyun tried pulling beomgyu away but the other didn't want to leave yeonjun
"AHHH!! WHO ARE YOUU???!-" Beomgyu screamed dramatically, moving away from taehyun
"I'm Taehyun!" Tae panicked while soobin and heuning lost it and started laughing at the three

"Let's go home!" Taehyun frowned and finally pulled beomgyu all towards himself.

"YAHH!! YEONJUN-AHH?!" Beomgyu continued struggling to go back to yeonjun, but taehyun was quick enough to carry him and make his head rest on his shoulder.

"We'll get going then!" Tae bowed to the others and left. Tae wasn't really that drunk, he've already become a sober by fighting with the other to take him back home.
--

Tae made beomgyu sit on the passenger's seat and shut the door close before going into the driver's seat.

Oh- seatbelt!

Tae shifted towards beomgyu to put on the seat belt for the other. Their faces were just few inches apart and he could hear his racing heartbeat just by the closeness. Taehyun finally built it up all and pulled the seat belt out, while he was locking the seat belt, beomgyu suddenly spoke.

"So handsome.." beomgyu mumbled
"What?"
"Taehyunie is so handsome" he said again and tae just couldn't help to chuckle at the other's cuteness. Just! Why is he so adorable?!

Halfway through the ride, beomgyu suddenly spoke again.

"Where- where are we going?" He managed to speak
"We're going home.." Tae said
"I don't wanna go home!" Beom sulked with a pout
"Why?"

"..."

And then the rest of the ride was very queit as beomgyu almost fell asleep while traveling. Once they reached home, tae removed beomgyu's seat belt, got out the car, went to the other side and tried to wake him up.

"Hey.. wake up, we're here" Tae said with his soothing-calm voice trying not to startle the other
"I don't wanna go home.." he mumbled again
"Why? You can't stay inside the car the entire night" Tae stated

"..."

"You are my home Taehyuniee" beomgyu giggled, wrapping his arms around taehyun's neck while taehyun lift up beomgyu with a chuckle and carried him in like a he was a three year old.

In the meantime, they reached inside their house, beomgyu again dozed off and fell asleep whilst being inside tae's arms.

Tae thoroughly locked the door and decided to leave beomgyu in his room.

Tae removed the other's extra outfits like leather jacket, shoes, socks and some jewelry that he was wearing before tucking him inside his comfy bed with his squirrel cuddle buddy. How badly he wanted to and still want to be that squirrel plushie.

Once he made sure that beomgyu was comfortably in his bed, he decided to go back to his room. When he was about to leave, someone grabbed his wrist, making him stop all his actions, ofcourse it was beomgyu.

"Don't leave me alone.." he mumbled
"I'm not leaving you alone, I'm just in the next room" Tae cooed at the other
"Cuddle with me" the other ordered, spreading his arms for a hug

"What-" tae's excel stopped working. Again. I mean, he knew beomgyu since a few years but beomgyu never really acted all clingy like this before. Maybe because he haven't really seen the other being drunk.

"You're drunk.." Tae mumbled
"I don't care! Just cuddle with me!!" Beomgyu whined. It's just cuddling right? There's nothing wrong about it..

Tae sighed before removing his own tie and watch because he didn't want to feel uncomfortable while sleeping, he didn't really have another option as he couldn't resist the other too. He just laid down next to the other who immediately clung onto him like a five year old.

Tae didn't really know what to do. He just kept staring at the empty ceiling, feeling a little awkward but eventually fell asleep next to the other feeling more comfortable later.
--

Beomgyu suddenly blinked his eyes open and saw taehyun next to him. His heart skipped a beat just by the closeness and seeing how the other was still breathtakingly handsome even while sleeping. He felt something happening to his tummy.. butterflies?? But he was too tired to notice all those so he went back to sleeping, snuggling closer.

Ofcourse lowkey beomgyu likes taehyun too but he just.. he didn't really pay attention in crushing over him hard cuz he thought Tae was straight and was totally NOT into him.

~to be continued~