✓Plane businessman Wang Xiaoq...

By koushuu17

Author: Looking at flowers from across the bank Plane Trader + Space Koizumi Life Fun~~(^o^)/~~ JUST IN CASE... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165
166
167
168
End

16

587 15 2
By koushuu17

He got into the toilet cubicle again, locked the door, and quickly entered the space. The final destination was still the large cave in the rocky island. Wang Xiaoquan had been busy for such a long time and was already very hungry. He found the only remaining oilcloth bag of unnamed light green pastries and ate them hungrily. Fortunately, There is delicious fruit wine to drink with it, otherwise this child may be exposed to the most shameful way to die in history - choking to death on snacks...

After eating and drinking, Wang Xiaoquan lay down beautifully on the bed After resting on the stone bed of soft and gorgeous animal skins for a while, he sent a video request to Shopkeeper Liu. The two foxes, one big and one small, first complimented each other, and then quickly traded the vanity mirrors, notebooks, pens and other items purchased in the morning, before Wang Xiaoquan tactfully told shopkeeper Liu his request.

"Well..., it's not easy to handle. You know, Xiaoquan, which family doesn't keep secrets passed down from generation to generation? It's not easy to get..." Shopkeeper Liu pondered for a while, and then said apologetically. . He was not lying. The ancestral secret recipe was extremely precious to their family or individuals. Shopkeeper Liu really didn't dare to make that idea easily.

Wang Xiaoquan paused when he heard this, thinking that he really didn't think it through well. Secret recipes and other things are not so easy to obtain. His request was indeed a bit embarrassing. He quickly smiled apologetically and said: "Uncle Liu, I'm sorry. Ah, I didnt think about this well. It doesnt matter if its not a secret recipe. Uncle Liu, please help me get some of your planets more famous pastry and snack recipes. I believe you have a lot of them, right? It doesnt have to be too expensive, just Looking for delicious food..."

"Haha, it's okay. This is not difficult to do. I will ask my subordinates to help you collect it later. I will contact you after I finish it..." Shopkeeper Liu seemed to have something urgent to do, and I didn't say much to Wang Xiaoquan, I just hurriedly exchanged a few words and prepared to log off.

"Thank you very much, Uncle Liu. You're busy, see you later..." Wang Xiaoquan was not without a wink. Seeing that Shopkeeper Liu looked unfaithful, he knew that he was busy with something, so he said goodbye decisively after thanking him.

Wang Xiaoquan was very happy to see that the business had come to an end. When he saw that there were several boxes of tapes and a bunch of batteries purchased in the morning on the stone platform beside the stone bed, he quickly sent a video request to the immortal brother Qing Xuanzi. Qing Xuanzi was very satisfied with Wang Xiaoquan's knowledge and thoughtfulness. In addition, the nine "music boxes" (actually repeaters) were generally welcomed by his relatives and fellow Taoists. From then on, he His mother and sister, who had nothing to do and often harassed him in his cave, no longer came to torture his poor ears. This made Qing Xuanzi, who liked peace and quiet and attached great importance to filial piety, especially grateful to Wang Xiaoquan.

"Thank you Brother Xiaoquan. We cultivators can't owe karma to others casually. Since you gave me something, I have to give you a gift in return. What do you want?" He was not afraid of Wang Xiaoquan's lion's mouth. Since he dared to say it easily If you say something like this, you can be sure that Wang Xiaoquan is very measured.

"If I don't want to harm you, then... please give me something that can enhance the taste. I recently opened a pastry shop, but my craftsmanship is too average. I need some ingredients or seasoning recipes that can enhance the taste. ." Wang Xiaoquan didn't expect that there would be such a problem. He was very happy about this unexpected surprise and replied tentatively.

"We cultivators usually don't eat grains. I really don't know much about this. Wait a minute. I remember my mother collected a lot of things from the secular world..." Qing Xuanzi made a few moves, and a The purse embroidered with elegant red plums flew into Qing Xuanzi's hands, "I give you this storage bag and its contents as a return gift. Are there any other interesting things on your planet? Let me introduce a few more. ..." It's scary to think that his mother and sister's novelty is limited, and they might get tired of the music box at some point and come to harass him again. Qing Xuanzi decided to prepare for a rainy day, so as not to have to hide everywhere when the time came, making himself embarrassed and making others laugh.

"Thank you, Brother Immortal. Don't worry, let me take care of it. There are a lot of interesting things on our planet. How many do you need? I can prepare them in advance..." The first thing that came to Wang Xiaoquan's mind was MP4. When the time comes, Download more movies, TV series, operas, dramas, etc. and put them in it. Are you afraid that these stoic gods wont like it? It's a pity that the immortal Qingxuanzi who was lucky enough to get the plane trading device doesn't seem to be wasting time on business. Otherwise, he might still be able to make a lot of money by supplying large quantities for a long time!

"Well, I'll give it ten cents. We'll discuss the reward later..." Qing Xuanzi's usually calm heart also had a glimmer of expectation for the first time. Although they, outsiders, have high magic power and long lifespans, their long lifespans bring They were given not only joy and satisfaction, but also loneliness and boredom. In addition to practicing every day, they were fighting martial arts or going out for a tour. However, no matter how beautiful the scenery is, there will be times when they get tired of it, and no matter how big the world is, there will be a day when they are done with it, just like him. Now my mother, who is over a thousand years old, has traveled to every corner of the continent two hundred years ago. She has great magical power and an extraordinary status. She is so bored that she can only pass the time by harassing and torturing him. It is really sad...

" Okay, its settled, I wont let you down, so I wont bother you anymore. See you another day..." With the experience last time, Wang Xiaoquan was very concerned about the savings that this generous fairy brother gave away casually. He was extremely looking forward to the storage bag and its contents. After saying goodbye politely, Wang Xiaoquan waited for the other party to go offline first and then quickly. He opened the storage bag and looked inside with great expectation.

"Uh, is it possible that sloppiness is hereditary? Or, that storage bag also belongs to the fairy brother's fairy mother?" Wang Xiaoquan stared blankly at the small pile of garbage in the storage bag, speechless╭(╯^ ╰)╮

Pained and happy, someone resigned himself to dumping the contents of the storage bag onto a large marble space and began to tidy it up arduously. Put a pile of rouge, gouache, red hairpins, gold hairpins and various jewelry, which can be used to please your dear wife in the future (*^__^*); N sets of gorgeous and elegant dresses, N pairs of exquisite and beautiful embroidered shoes, keep them as Collect it, if one day we are hit by a pie and travel to ancient times, maybe we can use these beautiful clothes to pick up ancient beauties; unknown animal skins, animal meat and pastries and barbecue (the contents of the storage bag will not deteriorate , the space inside is probably vacuum) There are a lot of them, put them in the storage bag first to avoid spoilage; there are a lot of miscellaneous handicrafts, which should be good for decorating the room; several large bags of unknown seeds, medicinal materials and dried fruits , he can try planting the seeds, maybe he can cultivate immortal plants; the number of books is also quite considerable, he will browse through them in a while to see if there are any recipes he needs; Huh? What are these bottles and jars of? Beauty Pill, Pui Yuan Pill, Marrow Cleansing Pill, Foundation Building Pill, Qi Nourishing Pill, Detoxification Pill...? Could these be the legendary elixirs? ? Wang Xiaoquan didn't care about the various spirits and fruit wines in the big altar, and sat on the ground holding a pile of pills and was enjoying himself. value! Its so worth it! The fairy brother and the fairy mother are really the best gods in the world!

Wang Xiaoquan was ecstatic, but he didn't lose his original intention, and he couldn't just pour these elixirs into his mouth casually like jelly beans. Who knows if his mortal body can withstand the power of the elixirs? Ah, he didn't want to die because of his carelessness. Don't rush this matter now, the most important thing now is to open the store, wait until these things are finished, and then try it out. After Wang Xiaoquan made up his mind, he began to calm down and quickly browse through the pile of books. After nearly a week of hard work, Wang Xiaoquan, who has a very strong learning ability, has become very familiar with traditional Chinese characters. Although some of the rare characters are still unfamiliar, there is no problem in leaving the dictionary when reading traditional Chinese books.

After reading for several hours, Wang Xiaoquan really discovered a lot of useful information. Some of these books describe the customs and customs of the mortal world of Yixian Continent, some introduce the wonders of the entire Yixian Continent including the world of cultivating immortals, there are martial arts secrets in the mortal world, and there are also several low-level Qigong exercises in the world of cultivators. There are atlases of medicinal plants, essences of delicacies from all over the world, and some short story-like books such as legendary stories, romantic relationships, etc...

Wang Xiaoquan read the "Atlas of Medicinal Plants" with great expectations, and was pleasantly surprised to find that one of the plants named "Piaoxiang" has a magical flavor-enhancing effect. It is said that as long as the fruit is ground into powder, A little sprinkling when making food can turn decay into magic and bring out the best of the food itself! Wang Xiaoquan was immediately overjoyed. He remembered that there seemed to be seeds in those bags of seeds that were "round in shape, black in color, about the size of a thumb, and pungent in taste"...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 223 24
https://m.shubaow.net/253/253797/ Author: Meng Langyu Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022-07-06 Latest: Chapter 136 The Father W...
10.9K 123 155
Author: Qi Shi Sun Quan 2021-06-11 Read the history to the bottomCopywriting: A giant meteorite fell from the sky into Antarctica, bringing a huge am...
53.7K 1.2K 62
Author : Yanshu Alternative name : 天灾末世行 https://m.shubaow.net/218/218265/ In the end of natural disasters, the fittest survive. Reborn back, seiz...
72.4K 2.4K 32
After 12 years of leaving his home town, a blonde Uzumaki reappears with 3 kids? How will his previous lover feel about having something so close yet...