Highway to Heaven 🔞

By kyukyu_ji

"We'll take the highway to heaven And I can't wait to love you all alone" -NCT 127 > Zhang Hao x Sung Hanbin... More

A/N
1. 만남
2. 입맞춤
3. 첫째
4. 시도
5. 쿠키
6. 성적
7. 쇼핑
8. 겁나
9. 바이올린
10. 영상통화
11. 편안
12. 춤
13. 다른 춤
14. 영화
15. 반전
16. 취한
17. 믿음
18. 샤워
19. 직면
20. 후회
21. 설렘
22. 얘기
23. 노래방
24. 조절
25. 촬영
26. 시작
27. 기회
28. 축하
29. 위아래
30. 바다에
32. 고통
33. 의심
34. 소중한
35. 냥
36. 푸른색 밤
37. 달빛
38. 더럽게
39. 더럽게 (2)
40. 슬픔
41. 모델
42. 뉴스
43. 행운의 부적
44. 피크닉

31. 지켜

1.7K 61 22
By kyukyu_ji

Although a bit tipsy, Zhang Hao realized that the commotion came from the same guys who bothered them back in the bar. He watched Hanbin calmly talking to them, hence used the opportunity to call security in case things went south. Things did get messy, when through the corner of his eyes, he saw one of them touching his man. Enraged, he was about to throw hands, but the other party acted first. One of them punched Hanbin's face who fell down, holding his mouth that started bleeding.

The urge to crush the violent man blinded Hao, who rushed ahead to return the same punch- filled with more aggression and strength to that guy's face, making him mate with the ground too.

"Don't lay your filthy hand on him, motherfucker!" He grimly said. From below, Hanbin watched in awe- that side of Hao was totally new to him. He tugged at the latter's hand, when he sensed that the others at the door were about to attack.

"Babe-"

"Stay back." Hao suggested, taking his stance. Now he looked quite feeble at times, because he liked to submit to others, you would want to protect him- simply because he gave off that vibe. But beneath all those, Zhang Hao was a strong, brave man, who knew well where he stood. Before those drunkards' unorganized attacks, he knew him alone would be enough.

Surprisingly, he actually was, when another man tried to punch him. He blocked it and returned with a kick on the balls, making him crouch and back down. Hanbin quickly stood up, pulling his man back, "Stop. Don't fight!"

"They started first!" Hao said angrily, "How dare they do this to you?!"

Hanbin felt like a princess being pampered; he liked it honestly. He was worried about Hao, however, he couldn't deny, the man looked hella sexy like that.

The distraction gave the other team an opening, one of them pulled Hao by the shoulder but the latter had good reflex. He dodged the punch and hit the other's abdomen with his knee, as harshly as he could. Once again, Hanbin was left wide eyed. Damn! He thought he was the hero there.

"Leave." Hao commanded, seeing the team standing back but still shameless enough to try to attack. The leader or what it seemed stared at them with a dark gaze, "This won't end well." He declared, then called his men to abort. Hao mocked them as they went back, on the way they were met with the security he had called before.

"Sir, is everything okay?" One of them called. They were kinda late, cause the Chinese guy had already shooed them away. So he waved his hand, saying that it's fine. His bigger concern was Hanbin, since his lips were still bleeding.

They closed the door after the chaos was over. Hao turned to his man, who was blinking and hissing at the pain after touching the slit.

"Mm- don't touch it." Hao scolded, pulling his hand down. He examined the wound. Not that deep, but blood clotted around it, that should be cleaned.

"You shouldn't have tried to talk with them nicely." Hao said, "Look what they did."

"Hm... Should have let you be in charge." Hanbin pouted, "Clearly, you're not weak like me."

Hao chuckled, pressing a little on the would that earned a whine from the other, "Go sit down. I'll get the first aid kit."

The younger listened. Soon, Hao returned with clean cotton, soaked it in water to clean the dried up blood, carefully. It didn't hurt that much, especially as Hanbin stared at his man doing his work carefully.

"You never fail to surprise me." He stated. Hao looked up, smiled on his own.

"No, really, I wouldn't have imagined- you were like- the coolest man I've ever met."

"Yah," Hao laughed, finishing his work by putting a one time band aid over the slit. "Ain't it what you'd normally do? Like damn! They hurt my boyfriend. They should know not to mess with you."

Hanbin took Hao's hands, ones that made sure he was okay. "You know you sound the hottest now? Like you can break me into pieces and I'd happily let you."

Hao raised his eyebrows, "Oh really?" He suddenly moved closer to the other's lips, leaving warm whispers, "Then let me do it tonight, will you?"

He expected a quirky reply, but instead, Hanbin clasped his wrists together and offered those to his boyfriend, saying, "Do it. Do anything you like to me. I'm yours to own anyway."

Hao blinked a few times. There was a rising desire to actually crush Hanbin to the bed, kiss him blind and fuck him till he was sore. But he was skeptical, he didn't think things would go that way. Cause that night, he was ready to get it.

"You sure?"

"Absolutely." Hanbin said, quite impatient, "I wanna know the dominant side of yours too, babe."

Hao smirked. There was no going back, right? Besides, who lets such an opportunity go? So he commanded, "Alright, get naked, then lie down on the bed, legs spread, hands over your head."

So he likes to just get to it? Cool. Hanbin saw him stand up, waiting for the younger to comply. While waiting, while Hanbin was doing as told, he casually took out a leather belt from his suitcase cause well, something had to do.

(A/N- The rest of this chapter has mature content 🔞)

Hao took his shirt off first, then twisting the belt in his hold, approached the other. Hanbin listened to him well, setting himself free of every bit of fabric, and laid totally naked on the bed. Hao got on, hovered upon him to take those hands and tie them tightly using that belt. He double checked by pulling the extended part, and once satisfied got off. He sat on the edge of the bed, on his knees, teasingly playing with the waistband of his shorts. Hanbin watched him carefully.

"Now I know what those abs do." Winked the younger male. Clicking his tongue, Hao leaned down, face dangerously close to the other's hip. Since Hanbin was naked, his semi hard member was about to touch Hao's throat. He buckled his hip upwards, so that it actually did. Hao giggled, "What are you doing?"

"You've tied my hands, so.."

"Ain't this what you wanted?"

"Yup." Hanbin said, "I also want you to touch me now."

"Relax, what's the rush?" Hao moved back, sliding his hands under the other's thighs, pulling them upwards, "You're under my control now, let me do it my way."

Hanbin fell silent, trying to see where things would go. He felt the other grope his butt cheeks first, and then a harsh slap landed there. The younger yelped, yet smiled. He felt the sting, but it felt really really good.

"So you're into this." Hao smirked. He never really checked what Hanbin would like as a bottom, since most of the time, he let the other be on top. He slapped the younger's butt a few more times, leaving it red with the imprints of those fingers. Hanbin hissed from the pain, but the precum leaking off his member showed how well he received it. Hao moved upwards, towards his lips. Hanbin eagerly pushed his head, to meet those lips. He was dying to kiss his man- his hot man to be precise. But Hao, he was real while saying he'd have it his way.

He didn't deepen the kiss. Just teasing those lips at the surface, he moved back, leaving Hanbin whining and wanting more.

"This is not fair, babe!" The younger said. For the first time, he wanted his hands free, so that he could pull Hao's face and deepen the kiss. However, Zhang Hao was having fun. He sucked his own lips in, mimicking a kissing gesture as if saying- you can't kiss me unless I let you.

The next thing he did was once again pulling those thighs up. He rubbed circles on Hanbin's inner thighs, taking his face close to the bottom, he could clearly see the other's tight entrance. You'd think he was gonna give Hanbin an oral, but it's the sassy Zhang Hao we're talking about. He wouldn't let the other have it easy. So he teased the man by pecking the rim, occasionally running his tongue tip along but never pushing through. He felt Hanbin's shivers, felt how his body jerked every time Hao's tongue would pretend to enter inside. Being fooled thrice, Hanbin started complaining, "You're so mean. I always do everything you say!"

Hao chuckled, "That's your way, I guess."

"This is unfair! I want you to touch me, hyung!"

Okay, hyung. Hanbin might actually be mad. Hao didn't play anymore. Although, he wanted to tease his lover a bit longer, he got off, collected safety measures from his backpack. Of course, he had a brand new tube of lube and lots of condoms. He popped the tube open, spread some lube on his fingers, but before anything, gave that ass a proper kiss.

Well, getting to it was cool, cause Hanbin moaned when Hao's tongue actually went inside. It was brief, cause as evil as Hao was being before, he himself was quite hard by then. He quickly replaced his tongue with fingers, stretching his man properly. Hanbin cooperated by moving his body, so that the fingers hit the right spot. It was short, cause Hanbin was dying for Hao's dick.

"Babe?" He called. Hao knew what he wanted, still asked. "Hm?"

"Do it." Hanbin pleaded.

"Do what?" Hao smirked, he had taken his shorts off, now showing off as he kept stroking his own length.

"Put it in me." Hanbin flicked the other's dick with his right toes, making Hao chuckle, "Yah, is saying it in words that hard?"

"Ugh!" Hanbin uttered, "Fine, fuck me, Zhang Hao!"

With a triumphant smile, Hao clothed his member with a condom. He spread a good amount of lube on top, then took it to the entrance. Hanbin watched as the other carefully pushed the tip inside. It stung, but he knew it would get better. Because above everything, Hao was being pretty gentle.

The adjustment was brief, again, these two men had had enough sex to know how to do it fast. Hao started moving soon, at his own pace- slow at first, but harsh at the thrusts. Hanbin was loud, from the pain but also from the pleasure he felt. It took a while for the elder to find his prostrate, but once he did, it was all a game of rhythmic, periodic moans they both left.

Cause Hao, from the rarity of doing the job, felt a different kind of euphoria, and Hanbin who used to only think about his partnes' pleasure, focused on himself thanks to Hao. He wanted his dick to be touched, that's how he was used to cumming. So he asked his lover to touch his dick.

"Babe, give me a hand, I'm close."

Hao declined. He wanted his man to cum untouched, just from his ass being fucked. Hanbin whined again. Zhang Hao wasn't keeping it easy.

"I need it, honey." Hanbin requested. Nope, Hao had his hands tightly clasped on both sides of Hanbin's waist, leaving strong red finger marks. He did the younger a little favour though, he brought those hands to play with his nipples instead, which wasn't as good as having his dick palmed, but Hanbin took it anyway. His hands were tied for God's sake!

Either it was the long duration of the fuck, or the clever nipple play, or the fact that Hanbin was indeed capable of releasing untouched- he came. In a while, when Hao was sweating from moving too much, sweating on Hanbin's stomach, drop after drop, he saw the other close his eyes, relax his muscles and let out his liquids. Hao hit his prostrate a few more times to help him though the high, and then, when it was over, he pulled out, stroked his length a few more times and then, with a similar expression of ultimate ecstasy on his face, came. His wasn't messy cause the liquid was collected inside the condom. Hao looked down at his man afterwards, found himself being eye-fucked by a fierce gazed Hanbin. Once he raised a brow in question, Hanbin answered, "I'm never asking you to top again."

Hao chuckled, "Why?"

"You're cruel." Hanbin said, "Very."

"Didn't you enjoy?" Hao asked, again, laughing.

"I did, but... You didn't listen to anything I said."

Hao leaned down, whispered in his ears, "That's just how I roll, baby."

Hanbin sighed. Of course, he'd accept every aspect of his boyfriend. Hao looked at his lips, and pecked him lightly. Hanbin felt his hands being untied in the meantime. And as soon as he was, he grabbed Hao's face to kiss him properly.

And flipped themselves. Cause the rest of the night would have to go his way.

-

Guys, I'd probably write a GyuRicky psycho thriller, a full on case solving with clues. Idk yet, but I've thought of some kinda plot. Ngl it's gonna be a good one :')

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 684 24
Charming, Luxurious, Handsome, Famous.. But what's the good in that when they are red flags.. 🚩. ** The four best friends are the princes of Shinh...
9.4K 558 9
"I'd give you my heart if I could" Or; Jiwoong is an idol, Matthew is his fan, they fall in love in the most unexpected ways 💖 A Seok Matthew x Kim...
50.8K 2.6K 47
Rule 1. We can only kiss when both parties agree Rule 2. No going beyond kisses And of course- Rule 3. We can never fall in love with each other || A...
24.6K 1.1K 28
"Zhanghao,meet your future husband,Sung hanbin" Mr Zhang smile "what!?" the two said at the same time as they both look at each other's dad. "u~ sync...