The Easton's

By _-SleepingFlower-_

"I told you to wait for me." Riley smiled at the smaller male as he leaned in to kiss him. After the short ki... More

Preface
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
Note
14
15
16
17
18
19
20

4

5 2 1
By _-SleepingFlower-_

VEGAS

---

Elias didn't know when he fell asleep but he woke up to someone roughly pulling him up. As he opened his eyes to look at the person that yanked him from his sleep he came face to face with his kidnapper. Joseph held onto the boy as two other men unchained Caleb.

"How good are you at makeup?" Joseph asked Elias as he held the boy by his waist. Elias didn't answer as he watched the men roughly pull Caleb's limp body up. "Listen to me pretty boy, I need you to make him look somewhat presentable." Joseph said his tone shifted as he looked at Caleb's beaten body.

Elias nodded not wanting to cause any problems. "Can they not grab him so roughly." Elias mumbled out as he stared at Caleb's pained face. Joseph smiled wildly and squeezed Elias' arm. "You and your brother both have hearts of gold." He said before snapping at the men to relax their grips on Caleb.

Elias said nothing as he and Caleb were led to a bathroom. There was a large bathtub filled with bubbles and beside it sat a table with makeup, hair care products, and a first aid kit. Elias winced as the men threw Caleb in the tub, he rushed over to him to help him out of the bath so he wouldn't drown. The men left as Elias grabbed a towel to dry Caleb's face. He turned around to see Joseph lighting a cigarette in the door frame.

"I know you're not a miracle worker, but do your best for me." The man said, giving Elias a wink before he left the room. Elias shivered in disgust before turning back to Caleb who seemed to relax more as the warm water surrounded his bruises.

"Caleb are you awake?" Elias asked quietly, almost whispering to the boy as he grabbed soap from the table. Caleb slowly nodded his head leaning up to look at Elias. It was then Elias truly could see just how broken the boy was. He slowly moved his hand up to Caleb's face holding him. Caleb leaned into the touch as tears fell from his eyes.

"How old are you?" Elias asked as he wet the towel and dabbed at the bruises on Caleb with the warm water. "Fourteen." Caleb croaked out as he winced from the bruises being messed with. Elias paused after hearing Caleb's age. 'He's a baby' was the only thing that crossed his mind as he stared at the beaten boy in the bath.

--

VEGAS

---

Jestion stood in the door frame of the weapons room watching his fiance and friend prepare for the retrieval of his brother. Riley kept getting annoyed with Alexi's inability to take the situation as serious as it was. Riley rolled his eyes, turning away from the computers to go over to Jestion leaving Alexi to do the locating himself.

"I know you practically raised him, but I think I'm gonna shoot him if he says one more word about this cutting into his 'hunting' time." Riley grumbled as he hugged his fiance. Jestion laughed as he hugged Riley back.

"You know he's a good kid, he just does stupid things." Jestion said as he looked up at his husband. He moved back a little so he could fix Riley's hair by messing it up. "You look so much better with messy hair, stop slicking it back." Jestion said as he finished making his husband look like a walking sex symbol.

Riley shook his head and pushed his hair out of his face. "I'm gonna go bald one day to see if you really love me of if you just love my hair." Riley teased Jestion pulling him closer. They flirted back and forth before being interrupted by an annoying voice. Riley pulled the gun out from his waist pointing it at Alexi. "What do you want now." Riley asked, fully done with the boy.

"Jestion tell your fiance to stop pointing his gun at me or I won't tell him where Joseph is." Alexi said as he made his way to stand behind Jestion. Riley lowered the gun, putting it back on his waist. "Then let's go, everyone is waiting for us." Riley said as he pulled his husband towards the elevator in the room. As they got in the elevator Riley half listened to Alexi read off all the information he needed while he made out with Jestion.

Alexi groaned and stomped his foot. "Can you at least not have sex in front of me some of us are single." Jestion patted Riley's chest signaling him to let go. Riley did put up a small fight before eventually leaving Jestion alone. The elevator dinged signaling they arrived at the garage. Riley and Alexi got out of the elevator. "We'll be back with your brother." Riley promised as he gave Jestion one last kiss.

Alexi nodded agreeing with the promise before turning to pick the motorcycle he was gonna borrow. "Can I keep it afterwards?" Alexi begged Riley as the pair put on gloves and grabbed helmets. "Over my dead body." Riley said as he threw Alexi the keys to his oldest bike. Alexi groaned, walking over to the old bike to get on. "Don't scratch my baby." Riley warned the boy as he got on his motorcycle and took off leaving Alexi behind. "I swear this is the last time I will help his stingy ass." Alexi mumbled while taking off on the motorcycle.

--

VEGAS

---

The group had arrived at Joseph's compound and parked a couple of streets down. Riley got off his motorcycle sitting his helmet on the bike. He turned and looked at the fifteen people that would be coming with him while three more groups of fifteen went around the back and both sides of the compound. He looked up and in the dark he could see Alexi settled on the roof of the house. As Alexi flashed a light twice the groups took off.

Riley and his group would be going through the front. Riley wasted no time shooting the two guards at the door in the head before using their thumbprints to get through the gates. His team was ruthless and fast shooting everyone on sight they came across. Some of the group led the people who seemed like they were just maids for the compound to keep an eye on them. Riley had trained his own maids for an invasion to protect his house with any means necessary, so while he didn't want to kill them if they were innocent he wasn't taking any chances.

Alexi walked through the house looking through every nook and cranny for the boy in the picture. He remembered the look of disappointment Jestion had given him when he called his brother in his own delicate words 'so fucking hot I can cum just looking at him'. Alexi didn't bother shooting anyone as he walked through the halls as Riley's team had him covered.

He stopped in front of two big mahogany doors. After taking a minute to hack into the lock on the door he opened the huge doors. When he got inside he whistled from the look of the room. It was beautiful, a huge king sized bed laid in the middle of the room and a few doors on the right side of the wall. He turned his head to the left and laughed seeing the excessive amount of sex toys on the wall. "This is definitely his room." Alexi mumbled to himself before he saw something move on the bed. He grabbed his gun walking over to the bed seeing two figures lying under the blankets.

Alexi put his gun away as he saw a familiar mop of curly hair peeking out from under the blankets. He pressed his ear piece and signaled to everyone. "Found him." He said before patting the boy to wake him up.

Elias jumped up not knowing what was happening. He opened his eyes to see who was waking him as he came face to face with an unknown male. Elias wouldn't deny that the man was attractive but chose to not react to that seeing as the last guy he thought was attractive kidnapped him.

"Get up, we're gonna get you out of here." Alexi told Elias, holding out his hand for the boy. Elias reluctantly grabbed his hand. He was happy at the thought of leaving the weird place but he didn't know if he could actually trust the guy in front of him. As they started walking Elias stopped letting go of the guys hand to go back for Caleb. He woke the boy up softly before helping him out of the bed. Alexi stared at him impatiently before sighing and walking over to the boys. He picked Caleb up bridal style and told Elias to hold onto him.

"If you know what's good for you, let me lead you out don't look around as we walk, just look at me." Alexi warned Elias as he led the boy out of the compound. As they made their way out Alexi was careful to not let himself or Elias trip on any dead bodies. Elias had closed his eyes after getting a glimpse of one of the corpses.

Alexi led them to the car waiting to extract Elias and put the two boys inside. "Be safe cutie." He winked at Elias before leaving the boys to be whisked away to safety.

The relift Jestion had when his brother was found was short lived. His nerves from the thought of seeing his brother after all these years filled his entire body. He paced back and forth in the dining room waiting for his brother's car to arrive. When the maid notified him he ran out of the house to the yard.

His breath stopped as he watched the car roll to a stop. The door opened and for the first time in thirteen years Jestion saw his brother. He noticed the boy still had those same innocent big green eyes as Elias stared at him in confusion then shock. Jestion slowly moved towards his brother holding his arms out to hug him.

Elias let his brother hug him as tears fell from his eyes. He was told his brother was dead at the young age of six right before his parents eventually died in a hunting accident. "Y-you're alive?" Elias whispered as he hugged his brother. Memories of the teen playing with him when he was young played in his head as he felt something he hadn't felt since his adoptive parents passed. He felt loved again.

The reunion was cut short as the butler helped Caleb out of the car. Jestion let go of Elias seeing the boy. Elias looked back seeing Caleb looking at the man helping him warily and went over to Caleb. "This is Caleb, he was at that place when I got there." Elias said as he took over helping. Jestion helped Elias bring Caleb inside before signaling to one of the maids.

"Bring some pillows and blankets down to the second sitting room with the big tv and call Heather, tell her to bring Lorenzo and his medical bag." Jestion told the woman as he took over picking Caleb up and taking him to the room. He saw that Elias seemed a little weak and ordered someone to bring them some soup, fruits and crackers. As they propped Caleb up getting him comfortable and set up a table for food Jestion then looked at his brother.

"Do you want some more clothes to change into?" He asked Elias seeing the boy was wearing dirty pajamas. Elias nodded and waited as someone brought him some clean clothes. "Will your friend be okay if I help him change?" Jestion asked Elias before the boy left to the attached bathroom. Elias looked at Caleb and then went to sit beside him to ask. Caleb gave him a nod and Elias went back to his brother. "Just be careful he's really bruised up bad I don't know what they did to him but I don't think I could ever go through that much pain." Elias said sadly as he looked at his little friend.

"He's only fourteen too." Elias added before leaving. Jestion stood in shock after hearing the boy was only fourteen. He stared at Caleb thinking about an old friend of his he'd met through Joseph. The boy then was fourteen, and to this day that boy was still fourteen.

--

VEGAS

--

Riley and his men tiredly cleared out the compound taking any evidence to catch Joseph's next move with them. Now that they had Jestion's brother Joseph had no leverage over them. They turned the place upside down before eventually setting it on fire. The group rode off in their seperate directions knowing this was far from the end.

When Riley and Alexi made it back to his house Alexi handed Riley the key to his motorcycle as they walked into the house. "You can stay the night Alexi, you know Jestion wouldn't have it any other way." Riley told the annoying boy as the stood in the kitchen.

"Nah I just graduated college a few weeks ago, I think its time for me to settle somewhere new." Alexi told Riley as he grabbed an apple from the island. Riley nodded knowing that feeling.

"You know, I still need a right hand, and as annoying as you are I would be happy to have that be you." Riley told Alexi. The boy stood still for a minute and shrugged. "Why not, I can put this business degree to use I guess." Alexi agreed. They shook hands before Riley walked towards the door to leave the kitchen. "Let me know if you need help moving, I'll send some men with you." Riley added before leaving to find his fiance.

He was pointed to the second sitting room by his workers and walked in seeing three figures sitting on the couch watching t.v. He walked over seeing his fiance talking with his brother while another boy laid on the couch asleep. "Hello love." He whispered to not wake the boy as he kissed Jestion's head. Jestion leaned back so he could kiss Riley before patting the seat beside him. "Elias, this is my fiance Riley." Jestion introduced the two. Riley held out his hand to shake Elias' hand. "It's nice to finally meet you." Riley smiled at the shy boy as they shook hands. Elias smiled at him, staring at the tattoo on his hand.

As they let go Riley looked at the boy behind Elias confused. "Who's he?" He asked his husband. The boy looked significantly young, but he knew Elias was eighteen and the boy still looked around fifteen so he didn't want to assume. "His name is Caleb, he's fourteen and he was being held by Joseph when he took Elias." Jestion told his fiance, rubbing his hand.

Riley clenched his jaw he couldn't wait to catch that sick fucker. He calmed himself down and nodded, not saying a word as he stood up. "I'm gonna take a shower, we can try to locate his family tomorrow, did you call Heather and Renzo already?" He asked his husband before he walked away. "Yes they'll be here in the morning with the twins. She told me to give him some tylenol and some sleep meds to help with the pain." Jestion informed his fiance. Riley nodded to the left room so the two could continue to talk.

--

VEGAS

--

Joseph stared at his burning compound. He sighed holding the young child in his arms. The boy couldn't be anymore than three years old. He had light bruising on his face and was wearing patches over his eyes.

"Your big brother escaped from me with my pretty new toy." He told the little boy. The boy made no move, only jumping when the man poked at him. Joseph sat the toddler in his car slamming the door shut.

"I'll have all of my toys back soon." He promised himself as he got in the car driving away from his old home. 

A/N: I hope everyone is enjoying this story so far! It's barely even started theres so much still to be told. Thanks for coming on this journey with 'THE EASTONS'!

p.s sorry for all the mistakes I'm gonna edit this after i've finished writing it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 16K 43
It was gentle at first, tender little pecks, before Fionn embedded his fingers into Dante's hair. The vampire tugged Fionn flush against his body as...
7K 501 44
If he had known danger, death and vampires would follow, he would have asked for disownment. *** Jesse Parker was never particularly close to his fa...
Amnesia By Gem J Lambert

Mystery / Thriller

1.6K 525 5
Daniel pressed his lips together angrily - no doctor was going to help change his perception of Vincent, not one! Not after what had happened. There...
204K 5K 42
"Let's forget it!"He said and acted nonchalantly The stranger frown increases and Hayden swears that the temperature in the room increases multiple t...