MAFIA STEPBROTHER (BTS FF)

By foxeyes42

This story is about a cold, savage yet mature girl who lives with her mother. She love her mother so much but... More

A/N
INTRODUCTION
INTRODUCTIONS 2
PART 1
HOUSE TOUR
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
HOUSE TOUR 2
HOUSE TOUR 3
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
ANOTHER INTRODUCTION
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 20

PART 13

560 10 6
By foxeyes42

Previously:-

???- Does it hurts? He ask.

I look at my side and saw.......

At Kim mansion

*Y/N POV*

I glance at my side and saw taehyung was standing there. He was pointing at one cut that visible cause I rolled up my sleeve to wash the dishes. He still waiting for the answer.

Y/n- Try to touch it. See if I flinched or not. I said coldly and continue to wash the dishes again. 

He touch it and I just didn't mind it. He stand there in silence. After I'm done, I went to wipe my hands on a cloth and turn around just to see taehyung was standing behind me. I look at him coldly and fold my arms on my chest. 

Y/n- What exactly you want from me? I don't think you came here just to ask about the cuts. I ask coldly. 

Taehyung- I..... uumm..... He stutter while looking down. 

Y/n- What? I ask while taping my feet. 

He look up to meet my eyes but then immediately look elsewhere when he saw that I was staring at him. 

Taehyung- I - I wanna ask you about last thursday assignment. Have you done it? He ask while his hand were holding on his neck. 

Y/n- I've done it. Why? I asked. 

Taehyung- Can you help me with mine? He ask.

Y/n- Go ask your brother instead or even better, why don't just copy from our classmate? You've been doing it all this while, don't you? I mock coldly. 

Taehyun- Ye- yeah, I did but this time, I wanted to do it on my own. So, can you teach me how to do it? He ask more desperately. 

Y/n- Why should I? I'm not your tuition teacher. And I don't even get paid for it. I said and about to walk away. 

Taehyung- I'll pay you but please y/n. Help me. He start pleading.

I look at him coldly and judge him.

What's wrong with him?? Why are you pleading??? You can just copy it the other like you use to do.... So why did you wasting your time pleading like this???? HAIISH....... I'm tired already.... I thought. 

Y/n- Fine. Go take your things and meet me at the library. I said in defeat and walk away. 

Suddenly he walk passed me, went towards upstairs. I just shake my and went straight to the third floor. I get inside library, turn on the lights and went to sit on one silver couch. I take out my phone and wait for taehyung.

Library

 A few minutes later, taehyung come. I shut my phone, put it in my pocket and sit on the floor since it's more comfortable and the couch was a bit far from the mini table. I look up and saw taehyung come towards me while smiling. I just look at him coldly. He put down his things on the mini table and we start our work. While teaching him, my left arm stumble at the side of the green sofa. I look at my arm, it's bleeding again and staining my pyjama. I bet it's going to be a little hard to remove it since the upper part of the sleeve was white. Then I heard taehyung spoke.

Taehyung- Gosh y/n. Are you okay? He ask and went to my left side to look at my arm.

I didn't answer him, getting up and went towards my room. I know that taehyung was following me. I went to take a t-shirt in closet, went to bathroom and stand infront of the sink. I hang my t-shirt, take of my pyjama top and start to treat my arm. I notice that taehyung were covering his eyes with his hand since I didn't close the door. 

Y/n- You can look. I said simply while still wiping the blood on my arm. 

He put away his hand and loo at me. I was wearing a sport bra and my body were covered with bandage. So, it's fine. 

*Y/N POV END*

*TAEHYUNG POV*

I look at y/n and I felt a pang on my heart when I see y/n's body were being wrapped with a bandage. I even saw a little yellow oil stain on the bandage that was on her stomach. So many cuts and bruised. Plus those were still new. I look up at her face and there's no reaction. She's not even wince. 

She is strong but is it possible? For a girl like her? I thought. 

I just continue watching her treating her wounds silently. Then, she wrap it up with new bandage, wear her t-shirt, wash her pyjama along with the bloody bandage and put them in laundry basket. After that, we went out of her room and went back to library. We walk inside, sit down and continue our work. I was looking at her and she snapped her finger infront of my face. 

Y/n- Stop zoning out. We need finish this fast and went to sleep. It's late already. She said coldly.

I just nodded and we continue. Once we're done, I walk out of library with my thing on my hands and wait for y/n. She turn off the lights and walk out. I put my hand in my pocket and take out some money. I hands it to her. She stop infront of me. 

Taehyung- Thank you for helping me and here, I paid you instead. I said and hands the money to her. 

She look at the money and shake her head. Then she look at me coldly.

Y/n- It's nothing and no need. I just saying those nonsense, I don't meant it. And remember, just ask your brother to help you instead. And there they are. She said coldly and look down the stairs. 

I was sad when she said that but then I look down the stairs. There is my brothers were peeking. They saw us were looking at them and they immediately went away. I saw y/n was shaking her head and walk down the stairs. The other were standing infront of jin hyung room. Y/n walk towards her room while shaking her head. I went to my brothers. They all look at me. 

Jimin- What are you doing tae? Why are you with her upstairs? He ask.

Taehyung- Do some homework? I said while signaling my hands.

They look at  my hands and look back at me. 

Namjoon- Why don't you just ask us? He ask.

Taehyung- Well, you're not on your second year in uni. And I have my own reason. I said simply.

Jungkook- Just copy the nerd in your class hyung. I don't think she's doing good on her own in class. He said in annoyed.

Taehyung- Nevermind. Let's sleep, it's late already. I said.

They just nodded and we went to our own room. I get inside my room, Putting my thing on my desk, arrange my backpack for tomorrow classes and went to sleep. 

*TAEHYUNG POV END*

<Time Skip a few days later>

Wednesday, 6:00 a.m.

*Y/N POV*

KRING.............. KRING.................

I groan, turn off the alarm and sit straight up. Then I get up of my bed, went to take my clothes and went to bathroom for shower. Once I'm done, I treat my some deep cuts along with the bruised, went to closet, do my hair, and put my skincare. The small cuts are heals a little after a few days, the only left to be heal was my stab wounds and the bruised that still visible. After that, I take my backpack, put in my phone, wallet and earpod. I get out of my room and went downstairs. 

My outfit

Hairstyle

When I'm about to enter dining room, I saw mom was settle down the breakfast with the help of maids. I just smile a little.

Y/n- Joh-eun achim eomma 'good morning mom'. I said while walking towards her.

She turn around and smile when she saw me. 

Mom- Morning dear. She said while smiling brightly. 

I just smile a bit, hug her and nuzzled my nose on her neck. I do miss her. She hug me back and rubbing my back gently. I pulled away and smile at her.

Mom- How have you been, dear? Have you been good to bts? She ask while smiling and patting my head.

Y/n- I'm not that bad. What do you think I'll be doing to them? I said while pouting a bit playfully. 

Mom- I didn't say you're bad. But you're just a LITTLE naughty. She said in teasing way. 

I went to sit and look at her. 

Y/n- I'm not. I said while throw a little glare at her.

Mom- Okay, you're not. Don't make that face. I'm scared. She said playfully. 

Then she sat down. I just scoffed. 

Y/n- Anyways, when were you back? I asked.

Mom- Last night. While all of you were sleeping. She said while taking two peace of pancakes. 

I nodded and takes some sandwich. While we were eating, Mr. Kim walk in dining room. He went his sit. 

Mr. Kim- Morning y/n. He said.

Y/n- Morning dad. I said simply while glancing at him and continue eating.

Then, it was silence. I look up, saw him and mom were looking at me with wide eyes. 

Y/n- What. I ask confusedly.

{From now on I'll be writing Mr. Kim as DAD}

Dad- What did you call me? He ask in shocked. 

Y/n- Dad. Why? You don't like it? I ask. 

Then he suddenly get up, went to me and hug me. His tummy were completely on my left arm. 

Dad- Thank you, y/n. Thank you so much. He said happily. 

Y/n- Eeeeasy there dad. Now let me go. I said while pushing him away. 

He let me go and went to his place while giggling. I just shake my head but then I felt something wet on my left arm. I sigh silently.

Haish..... Don't tell me that wound open once again..... It almost healed... I thought. 

Y/n- Mom, I'm going to my room for a moment. I said while getting up. 

She just hummed while eating. While I was walking passed mom, I saw dad's t-shirt has some stain on his stomach. I groan internally, knowing that was my blood but I'm glad that he was wearing dark grey t-shirt or it will be more visible that was a blood. I went to him and hold his hand. He look at me. 

Y/n- Dad, can you come with me? I ask while pulling his hand and went upstairs.

Then we get inside my room, lock the door and look at him. 

Dad- What is it y/n? Why did you dragged me here? He ask confusedly. 

Y/n- That. I said pointing the stain with my eyes. 

He look down and touch it. The blood get onto his hand.

Dad- What is this? How did it get here? He ask while looking at his hand and his t-shirt.

Y/n- It was mine. Now, take it off and go change to the other. I said. 

Dad- What are you talking about? How come it was yours? He ask, completely puzzled.

Y/n- Let's just say that you were grinding your tummy on my wounded arm. Now, take it off. I said impatiently. 

Dad- Wounded arm? Why would your arm have wound? Did something happened while we're away? He ask while taking off his t-shirt. 

Y/n- Nothing happened. I just being my clumsy self and got a wound on my arm. That's all. I lied simply while taking the t-shirt on his hand and went to wash it on the sink. 

I notice that he was following me and standing on bathroom door frame cluelessly. 

Y/n- Dad, did you realize that you're shirtless right now? I ask simply, not even looking at him. 

Dad- Yeah, right. I'll go get my shirt now. He said nervously. 

I notice that he start to walk out. I peek from inside bathroom, looking at his back. 

Y/n- And can you not telling this to mom? I don't want her to be worried. I said.

He turn to look at me and nodded while smiling.

Dad- Sure. He said and walk out. 

Then he close the door. When I'm done with his t-shirt, I put it in laundry basket, went to lock the door, take my other clothes and go change it in bathroom. I also wash the blood on the left sleeve and put it in laundry basket. After that I walk out, going towards dining room. I went to sit on my place and continue to eat. I also notice that bts was here already. Then mom spoke.

Mom- What is it y/n? Why did you dragged your dad with you? She ask.

I look up at her and glance at dad. He just smile and nodded. I nodded knowing that he didn't tell mom. I look at mom. 

Y/n- Nothing. I said simply while eating the sandwich, my eyes still looking at her. 

Mom- What? Since when you kept a secret from me huh? She ask while frowning playfully. 

Didn't I always did that????? Since we lost appa and oppa???? I thought. 

Y/n- Since I have dad. I said with a cheeky smile and cock my eyebrow towards dad.

He did the same with a smirk. Mom was looking at me and dad in shocked. 

Mom- Wow. You've team up already? I see. But still, I wanna know what is it. She said

Y/n- No, it's father daughter secrets. I said while giving high five to dad.

Dad- Yeah, it's father daughter secrets. No one will know about it. He said while accepting the high five with a chuckle. 

Mom- Fine. You'll be sleeping on the couch tonight. She said to dad.

Y/n- Oh no. She's sulking. You're in danger. I teased while finishing my sandwich. 

Dad- Oh no no. Please don't be like that. We're just playing with you. He start to sweet-talk to her who's not even care to look at him. 

I just chuckle watching their lovely interaction. I notice that bts were actually looking at us all this time. I turn to look at them and rolled my eyes mockingly. I saw how some of them start to get annoyed with my attitude. I just ignore it, get up to wash my plate and drink some water. By the time I went back in dining room, mom and dad being a lovey dovey once again while bts already left. They were about to kiss but I just get to my place in time. 

Y/n- Please don't do that here. At least not infront of me. I said simply while carrying my bag. 

They pulled away immediately with a red face. I look at mom and she's look at me. Her face were pretty red.

Y/n- Don't you go to work today? I ask.

Mom- No. We took a day off. She said.

Mom- Anyways, your dad said to me that you don't let him tell me why you take him upstairs. Why are you keeping a secret from me?  What is it dear? Was it improtant? She said then ask worriedly. 

I look at dad and he just shrugged. I just sigh. I know that mom force him to tell her. I just look at mom and smile simply.

Y/n- I keep it secret for a reason mom. And you don't need to be worry. It's fine, I'M fine. I said simply. 

Mom- How can I not worried about you? You always keep a secret from me even if you were hurting. She said worried and her eyes were shaking.

Y/n- Hey hey. Relax mom. I'll be fine. I coax while immediately hug her. 

Mom- I'm scared y/n. I'm scared that I might loosing you too. She said lowly. 

Y/n- No, you're not. I'm right here. Nothing will take me away from you. I said while rubbing her back. 

After sometimes, she's calm. I pulled away and kiss her cheeks.

Y/n- I'll get going now or I'll be late for class. I said. 

She smile and hug me one last time. I pulled away while smiling and went to hug dad.

Y/n- Take care of her and remember, you have her all day long. I said while giving a little tease. 

I pulled away and saw his face were red. I chuckle at his reaction and walk backwards to main door while waving at mom and dad. 

Y/n- Bye mom. Bye dad. I said while waving.

Mom and dad- Bye. Be careful. They said while waving back.

Y/n- I will. I said and turn around before I hit the wall. 

I walk outside and saw bts limo was still at the driveway. While walking to the garage, Taehyung called me. 

Taehyung- Y/n, get inside. We're going together. He said. 

Y/n- No, I don't want to. I said coldly.

Jimin- Can't you just get inside. He said.

I just sigh heavily and went to charles. 

Y/n- Here, go take my bike and follow us just like before. I said coldly to him.

Charles take the bike key and went to his team. The immediately went to get in their car. I turn around, get inside bts limo, sit down and close the door. Then we off to uni. On half way there, I look at driver. 

Y/n- Oppa, drop me here. I said coldly. 

He just nodded and pull away. 

Taehyung- But we almost there. He said. 

I look at him coldly and glance at the other. 

Y/n- You can pretend to be good infront of mom and dad but remember who you are. Remember the animals you got inside you. I said coldly while opening the door. 

They look pretty hurt by that. By the time I step out, jimin spoke. 

Jimin- Huh as if you're good on your own. Remember that you're nothing BUT A SLUT. He snapped back. 

Y/n- See, I was right. You've got an animals inside YOU. I just said something that I don't really mean but there you are, START BARKING LIKE A DOG. I said while smirking and close the door. 

I walk towards behind the limo where charles stop and get off the bike. He gave me the helmet and went to his team, inside their car. I wore my helmet and saw that bts already left. I chuckle evilly and off to uni with my bodyguards were following right behind me. I rode in full speed.

My bike

After a few seconds, I rode passed bts limo just give them a middle finger and increase my speed just like last time. When I arrived, I park at the same place, get inside uni and walk straight to my locker. I unlock it, take out some books that was for the subject before lunch and lock my locker again. Then I go to my first class for today. I get inside, went to my sit, take out my earpod and listen to a music while waiting for our lecturer. After a few minutes, our lecturer walk in. I stop the music, keep my earpod, put my phone in my pocket and take out my notes. 

Mrs. Min- Good morning class. Today we have a new friend. Come in and introduce yourself. She said. 

I just look at Mrs. Min blankly but when the door open, my eyes immediately shift to it. Then my heart stop. The new student was ALEX, my ex-boyfriend. The fucking pervert ex-boyfriend. He introduce himself while smirking at me. I immediately change my expression to cold. Then Mrs. Min ask him to anywhere he want, but decided to sit next to me. 

This BASTARD....... This class has more FUCKING sits..... But he still want to sit here..... WHY. CAN'T. I. HAVE. A. PEACE. FOR. A. MOMENT?????? I thought annoyedly. 

Alex- Hi y/n. It's been a long time since we last see each other. How have been? He ask with his ugly smirk. 

Y/n- Don't talk to me, motherfucker. I said coldly and start to write the note that Mrs. Min wrote on the board. 

Alex- Oooohhh. You've change. I see. He said. 

He was about to touch my hand but I stop writing and scoot near the window. When he's trying to move his chair to get closer to me, I hold under his chair and lift it. He immediately fell on the floor at his side. I notice the whole class were trying to hold their laugh. Alex get up, sits on his chair and start to write a note on his book with a red face due to embarrassed. I just continue to write the notes and ignore him. 

<Time Skip at lunch break>

I went out of my class, went to locker room and keep the books. Then I take out some books for the next two classes. By the time I'm done locking my locker, someone turn me around and slam my back on the locker. I look up and it was alex. His face was pretty close with mine. 

Alex- How dare you embarrassing me infront of everyone baby girl? I think you've forgot what you will get after being in this kind of behavior. He said with the same ugly smirk on his face. 

Y/n- I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. And actually, yeah. I've forgot of the thing that I would get if I did misbehave. Can you show me and teach me instead? I said innocently. 

Alex face seems to be shocked for a seconds but then his smirk back.

Alex- Oh, really? Then I'll be gentle with you this time since you didn't mean to. I love you and I won't hurt my baby girl. He said while licking his upper lip. 

Y/n- I love you too. I'm sorry. I said innocently.

He nodded, closing his eyes and about to kiss me. I smirk a little and hardly knee his crotch. He instantly fell on the floor while groaning. He glare at me while groaning. I just look at him coldly. 

Y/n- Tsk. Try me bastard and by then, you'll get to see the real me. Baby girl my ass. I scoffed coldly and just left him like that. 

Then I walk towards cafeteria but someone pulled into one empty classroom. After that, I being slammed onto the wall. I look up and saw bts with annoyed face. 

What the fuck is wrong with this FUCK BOYS????? I thought. 

Later jimin come forward and punch me on the stomach. He continue to punch my body except my face. I just kept quite.

~Why don't you fight back??~ It said.

~Not now....... If I did fight back right now, they'll be in coma or even dead.....By then you won't have your fun~ I said.

~Hhhaaaiiiissshhh....~ It said. 

After a few minutes, jimin stop and step aback. My leg give up straight and I sat on the floor while breathing heavily since I was holding my breath when I get punch. It's one of the way to avoid the pain, even though I won't feel anything. I look up at them coldly.

Jimin- That was for you attitude earlier. You should have known your place before misbehave like that. This is the LAST WARNING. If you behave like that once again, then we'll not hesitate to do more worst and even kill you at last. Think about your fucking mother before decide to do anything. He warned harshly.

I just look at him, not uttering a word. Right after, they left me like that. Once they got out of the class, I get up, pat away the dusk that was on my clothes and sigh. I start to get a headache after facing all these thing. Soon after, I went to cafeteria, buy a water and sit down with blackpink. I open the water bottle and right away drink it till only half left. I sigh heavily and close the cap. I put the water on table. When I look up, blackpink look at me worriedly. 

Jennie- Are you okay? You look upset. Did something happened? And why don't you eat? She ask in concern. 

Y/n- You can clearly see that I'm not okay. That bastard came back and ruined my appetite. I said in completely annoyed.

Jisoo- Who? What happened? She ask confusedly seeing my discomfort. 

Y/n- That FUCK BOY. He just moved here this morning and has the course as mine. I said coldly. 

Rose- What?? How come?? Did he bother you?? Did he do something to you? She ask furiously.

Y/n- Yes, he was flirting with me. That was fucking disgusting. I said with disgusted face. 

Lisa- Really?? Eeewww.. She said in disgusted. 

Rose- What are you going to do y/n? She ask. 

Y/n- Nothing, I might just stay away from him. I don't have any energy to deal with his flirty ass. Plus, today I have to go to company. I said. 

Jennie- That's good idea. Just stay away from him and be careful. He's dangerous. She said. 

Y/n- I know. I said simply while massaging my head that was aching. 

Blackpink continue to eat while I just decide to rest for a moment. Blackpink know about me and alex but they didn't know the real reason that I broke up with him. And about bts, I don't think I want to make anyone worrying about me. I almost reach the peek earlier but I still tried to control myself or I'll get out of control and might have kill anyone right there and then. Suddenly, I heard someone putting a chair next to me. I lift up head only to see alex was sitting right next to me. I sigh heavily. I turn to look at him coldly. 

Alex- Hi baby girl. He said and about to put his hand on my shoulder. 

Y/n- Stay the fuck away from me. I said coldly and push his hand away.

Alex- Aaawww, baby. Don't be so cold with me. He said with his flirty face but I could see that he was still in pain. 

Y/n- Anyway, what happened to your LITTLE prince? Was it still hurt??? I mock coldly. 

Alex- No it doesn't hurt anymore. He said while smirking about to hold my hand again. 

I've had enough. I get up in instant and kick his chair making him fell off the chair. I look at hhim darkly. 

Y/n- I've told you, bastard. STAY. AWAY. FROM. ME. Save it inside your empty head. I warned darkly. 

He gets up, walk towards me and about to hug me. I immediately push him away. 

Y/n- And keep your filthy hands of me before I broke them apart. Don't mistakes my warning for a bluff. I said darkly. 

Later blackpink were hugging me just in time or I'll lost it in anytime now. 

Jisoo- Calm down y/n. Calm down. She said while rubbing my back gently.

Meanwhile lisa was covering my eyes from looking at that pervert. I took a deep breath but I can't really calm down at a time like this. I look at blackpink. 

Y/n- I can't. I'm tired. I wanna go back. I said darkly. 

I silently walk to take my bag and walk out of cafe without carrying about blackpink who's calling my name. I take out my phone and text principal about my absence for the next two classes. I also texted IU unnie to tell her that I won't be going to company today. I went to my bike but I saw charles were looking at me worriedly, seeing my tired face. I went to him and look at him darkly. 

Y/n- You can go back to the mansion now. I wanna go somewhere, ALONE. I said darkly.

He just nodded and went to the car. I turn to go to my bike, wear my helmet and off to my secret training place. Even devil heart were training there. When I get there, I take off my helmet, get off the bike and get inside. I turn on the lights and look around. 

After that, I went to punching bag and start to punch it, not even care to wear a glove cause I've completely lost it right now. My punches start to get harder.

I swear, one day, I make sure that I DID kill you motherfucker and you better believe that keeping you alive, wasn't in my plan at all..... I thought while throwing out my rage on the punching bag. 

<4 Hours later>

I punch hardly one last time along with the loudest scream. I pulled my hand and the sand in punching bag start to drop out. I just went to to sit on a bench. I was trying to calm down and stable my breathing but I saw that my hand was covered with blood. Once my breathing stable, I went to turn off the lights, walk out, went to my bike, wear the helmet and off to mansion. When I arrived, I take of the helmet, get off the bike and went to main door. I get inside and by the time I turn around, someone slap me. I lift my head up and saw.............

TO BE CONTINUE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HI GUYS, IT'S GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN....
THANKS FOR READING BOOK.......
I REALLY APPRECIATE THAT.....
THIS FOR YOU GUYS......

THAT'S ALL..........

ANNYONG.................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 416 7
BTS, a sibling group of seven boys, seems to have it all! money, looks, luxury, adoration from both genders, but beneath the glitz and glamour lies a...
64.6K 1.9K 34
BtsΓ—readers Mafia siblings Bts who are famous for being fearless and heartless mafia's have a weakness their sister yn, but- yn isn't a soft, kind...
80.8K 1.7K 35
This is a story about a 15 year old y/n who is really cold to others. When she will got to know that her mother is going to be remarried and she will...