ELEANOR . NEGAN

By lluc1ferr

"ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ ⁱˢ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵃ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᵒʳ ᵖˡᵃᶜᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʳᵘᵉ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ⁱᵗ ʰᵃᵖᵖᵉⁿˢ ᵃᶜᶜⁱᵈᵉⁿᵗᵃˡˡʸ ⁱⁿ ᵃ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗᵇᵉᵃᵗ ⁱⁿ ᵃ ˢⁱⁿᵍˡᵉ ᶠˡᵃˢʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰ... More

synopsis.
001.
002.
003.
004.
005.
006.
007.
008.
009.
010.
011.
012.
013.
014.
015.
016.
017.
018.
019.
020.
021.
022.
act i.
023.
024.
025.
026.
027.
028.
029.
030.
032.
033.
034.
035.
036.
act ii.
037.
038.
039.
040.
041.
042.
043.
044.
045.
046.
047.
048.
049.
050.
051.
052.
053.
054.
055.
056.
057.
058.
059.
060.
061.
062.
act iii.
063.
064.
065.
066.
067.
068.
069.
071.
072.
073.
074.
act iv.
075.
076.
077.
078.
079.
080.
081.
082.
083.
084.
085.
086.
087.
088.
089.
090.
act v.
091.
092.
093.
094.
095.
096.
097.
098.
099.
100.
101.
102.
103.
104.
105.
106.
107.
108.
109.
110.
111.
112.
113.
114.

070.

610 30 0
By lluc1ferr

Chills of cold and bitter air cascaded across their bare skin leaving goosebumps in its wake. Skin was pressed against skin as they both smiled like two people in love. Maybe they were.

Eleanor's hand was flat against his chest, her head on his shoulder as they talked and whispered and led comfortably in a controlled silence. Negan couldn't get over her, and neither could she with him. It was sickening but real, a true picture of what they meant to each other despite disagreeing forces.

"Autumn soon." Elle mumbled. Her cheek was squashed against his skin.

"I know." He responded, smiling as his fingertip traced the shoulder tattoo she had. "Won't be long 'til you're bouncing about like a dog with two willies."

A humorous red lit across her face as she thought back to that memory. Something that felt so long ago, yet shortened as time melted away together. "I can't believe you still remember that."

"I remember a lot of things."

Eleanor perked up at that and gave him a questioning gaze. He was smirking, but differently. His eyes were clouded over still deep in the aftermath of straight pleasure, his large hands warm against her skin while his lips were plump and slightly bruised. Elle quickly led back down against his side and hooked a leg over his waist. "Tell me."

"Tell you?"

She hummed, "Hmm... before the shit fest." He chuckled, deep and low, it shook her to the core. "You was a gym teacher, why?"

"I was too good-looking for the MLB." Eleanor rolled her eyes but he still laughed like it was the funniest thing he has ever said. "I don't know, doll. Just came to me."

"What else?"

Negan pattered his fingers across her skin as some sort of recognition to his past, dancing across her skin like the purest touch out there. "Tell you what, doll. You tell me something, and I'll tell you another."

Elle bit down on her lip and sighed. There wasn't much in her life to say, all of it tainted with the harshness of reality, but nonetheless she made sure to pick through her brain to find something light-hearted. "My nan always- my nan she was very superstitious." She laughed, it was sweet and melodic and it made him hold onto her tighter. "Odd socks mean good luck, odd anything really. Like a massive reverse."

"Explains your funky shittin' socks and shoes, Sunshine."

Elle rolled her eyes, "Shush."

"Alright, alright." Elle then pointed at him and he grumbled before clearing his throat. "Got sued once."

"You got sued?"

He hummed against her skin and pulled her tighter. "Had a fight," He strived away from the reason why. "At a bar. Turns out, his kids went to my school, got fired fairly quickly after that."

Elle was silent and so he looked down expecting maybe disgust and shock because that was the normal reaction after you tell someone you fought a man, but she was unnerved. "Did you get him good?"

Negan's heart swelled at them words and he looked at her for a couple of seconds. Appreciated and content. "Yeah, doll. Got him real good."

She raised her hand and high-fived him. His large hand encapsulating over hers in seconds like a heavy blanket. "I think my worst fight was..." Elle thought for a couple of seconds before gasping in acknowledgment. "Ieuan Rougemont. He was my friend's ex-boyfriend. Hit her so I hit him."

Then it was Negan's turn to high five her. "Badass."

"I try," She laughed. "You think we're peryglus?"

Negan looked down at her then back up at the ceiling. "The fuck does that mean?"

"Dangerous. Do you think we're dangerous?"

The question hung into the air, infecting and harsh, yet real and brutal. What was the answer? He didn't know, but he was aware of one thing. "Yeah, Sunshine. You are dangerous. Dangerous to whoever tries to hurt your family. And that? That is the best type of dangerous out there, doll."

-

As the night swelled away and the horizon of a new day rose, the tranquility of rest was disturbed as the natural and familiar day went back to basics. People were up doing their duties: counting and guarding the armoury, catering the garden, hunting and looking for resources for the walls. Maya was with Lydia inside the Grimes' house, babysitting the children who have yet grown to become a fighter. Even if Judith disagreed.

Negan was in the gardens, the signature blue shirt around his torso with a warm glow across his cheeks. Elle was secret with her touches and to some that would piss them off, but Negan found it insanely hot. The way it relished into his deepest darkest fantasies and gave him goosebumps.

They were stood in front of each other, Elle shielded from the rest of Alexandria inside the hut next to the gardens while her hands trailed up and down his chest with a straight-face.

"I mean it, Nelly. People don't agree with you being back... but they appreciate Alpha being dead." She raised a pointed finger. "Fuck it up and I will kill you."

He huffed, "Glad to see that even after i've been inside you, you're still your true damn self."

Elle gasped and hit him hard against the chest even if she was blushing at last nights activities and his forwardness. "Watch it."

She gave him a pointed finger and brushed past him, ready to get to her own duties until his large hand went to her ass and slapped it. Her eyes doubled, but she was grinning like a mad woman as she turned around to face him.

"What?" He squeaked, putting his hands up. "It weren't me."

"You're a wanker," She called him, stepping close up to him as his hand snaked to her hip.

"You love it."

Elle rolled her eyes before going up on her tippy toes and giving him a teasing kiss. Hidden away behind the panels of the wooden hut, hands skating across bodies and grabbing onto anything and everything. They pulled back with a quiet gasp and a rumble of a groan (coming from him).

"Fuck, Sunshine." He pulled her flush against his own body, feeling the outline of her breasts against his chest and her ass arched into his hands. "Are you trying to kill me?"

"No." She answered innocently, her teeth grazing against the skin on his neck, sucking and kissing like there's no tomorrow. Her hands moving up and down his chest, linking behind his neck, all tongue and lips.

In the distance, there was an echo of a clash of bodies. "They're back!" Someone yelled, their voice booming from the broken structures of Alexandria. "They're back!"

Eleanor pulled away from Negan and she could already see the begging in his eyes. "Doll-"

"I gotta go, Nelly." She wasn't sympathetic, she was being mean and a giant fucking tease. "Make sure you do your duties, Negan. Don't want to come back with a reason to punish you."

"Baby," He dragged like always. Maybe it was his accent, his voice, or maybe he just likes to drag it out to stir Elle. "You've given me the biggest damn case of blue balls the world has ever seen—that's a severe punishment as ever."

She rolled her eyes and raised a finger. How she wasn't affected, he didn't know, but she had that same strict face and tantalising glare. "Fuck up and Alexandria won't kill you, I will."

"Yes, ma'am."

Elle's strict face then dropped and she pulled him down by the collar of his shirt, giving him a quick kiss on the lips. Even if Negan pushed for it be longer, she let go and turned to walk towards the sounds.

In the distance, she could catch a growing group of people. Women, men, a child. A child? Hershel. Eleanor didn't stop before she was sprinting ahead to meet her friends she hasn't seen in a good... five years? She guided past bystanders and interested members and stopped beside the rubble of walls.

"Auntie Ellie?"

"Tony?!"

Elle snatched her eyes upwards at the voice who called her that. She narrowed them piercingly and took in his features. His hair was longer, dragging across his ears and eyes but never reaching his shoulders. He looked tough, yet still had that boyish look in his eyes. Glenn. Then she dragged her eyes downwards to the boy resting between him and Maggie: Hershel. He had a baseball cap faded and chipped on his head, a red glow on his cheeks from the cold. He was wearing a graphic top (Spider-Man's face on the front) with a bigger shirt around him, probably Maggie's or Glenn's.

Eleanor started to laugh, a throaty one as she wrapped her arms around the three. Maggie, Hershel and Glenn hugging her back. It was tight and squishy but still a hug. "I can't believe it." Elle mumbled, pulling back to look over them. The smile on her face was as bright as the sun, so blinding and captivating that everyone else had to grin.

Her green eyes cast down upon Hershel and noticed how he stood there proudly. Not like the other kids who would shy away and call her Miss. Stark, then again he wasn't around enough to see Eleanor's true capability. "Shit, you've grown-"

"Ellie!" Maggie laughed. "Language,"

"If Jude and RJ had to deal with it, then so does he." Maggie rolled her eyes but that smile never left. "Spider-Man, huh?"

"Yeah, but I wish it was Iron Man—he's so much cooler!"

At those very words, Eleanor looked up at Glenn and watched as he casted his eyes down in fake sadness. Back on the farm, her, T-Dog and Glenn would always argue about different heroes. It wasn't long until Carl got involved. Eleanor and Glenn thought it'd be a great distraction from when he got shot so they'd read him comics while he was resting.

Nonetheless, they had restless arguments about superheroes. Glenn was always for Spider-Man, saying he was the coolest and nothing ever beat him and then she'd counteract with Iron Man and they'd erupt into countless arguments. The amount of times Rick told them to shut up was insane.

"Glad to have you back, Tony."

"Can't say the same thing, Parker."

Glenn frowned, "Oi! That's mean."

"Oh, shut it, you big baby."

any ideas for upcoming chapters/fillers before the last episode of season 10 (which is negan's story reveal) pls let me know i am unbelievably stuck i want to cry

okay anyways enjoy!!!!!!!!!

i think they like DC comics more, but i don't know shit from DC but i know everything for marvel so marvel it is xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 51 39
"ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇꜱᴘɪᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍ ʀᴀɢɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴏᴜᴛꜱɪᴅᴇ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ꜰᴇʟᴛ ꜰᴀʀ ᴛᴏᴏ Qᴜɪᴇᴛ." ⚠️ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ ⚠️ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴏʟʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ: ʜᴇᴀᴠʏ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ, ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ...
377K 8.8K 27
❝ 𝒔𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍 ❞
1.1K 43 9
❝ 𝖪𝖺𝗍𝖺𝗋𝖺 .. 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗌𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗐𝗌 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗌𝖾 ❞ | 𝖪𝖺𝗍𝖺𝗋𝖺 𝖦𝗋𝖾𝖾𝗇𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝖿 𝖧𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗁𝖺𝗅 𝖦𝗋𝖾𝖾𝗇𝖾...
325 4 6
"𝑾𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 . . . 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒅." 𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑺𝑬𝑨𝑺𝑶𝑵𝑺 𝑴𝑼𝑳𝑻𝑰𝑷𝑳𝑬 𝑶𝑪𝑺 𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑷𝑺 𝑰𝑵𝑪𝑳𝑼𝑫𝑬𝑫