━━━𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 .。*゚...

By xoxewonzzn

Read to found out about the story . .Top soobin Bottom yeonjun ship: Taegyu, yeonbin . More

Introduction
Chapter Ôñé
Ćháṕtéŕ Tẃő
C͛h͛a͛p͛t͛e͛r͛ T͛h͛r͛e͛e͛
C͛h͛a͛p͛t͛e͛r͛ F͛o͛u͛r͛
C͛h͛a͛p͛t͛e͛r͛ F͛i͛v͛e͛
C͛h͛a͛p͛t͛e͛r͛ S͛i͛x͛
C̾h̾a̾p̾t̾e̾r̾ s̾e̾v̾e̾n̾
C̾h̾a̾p̾t̾e̾r̾ E̾i̾g̾h̾t̾
C̾h̾a̾p̾t̾e̾r̾ N̾i̾n̾e̾
C͛h͛a͛p͛t͛e͛r͛ T͛e͛n͛
C͛h͛a͛p͛t͛e͛r͛ E͛l͛e͛v͛e͛n͛
C̾h̾a̾p̾t̾e̾r̾ T̾w̾e̾l̾v̾e̾
C̾h̾a̾p̾t̾e̾r̾ t̾h̾i̾r̾t̾e̾e̾n̾
C̾h̾a̾p̾t̾e̾r̾ F̾o̾u̾r̾t̾e̾e̾n̾
C̾h̾a̾p̾t̾e̾r̾ F̾i̾f̾t̾e̾e̾n̾
C̾h̾a̾p̾t̾e̾r̾ s̾i̾x̾t̾e̾e̾n̾
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty one
Chapter Twenty two
Chapter Twenty three
Chapter Twenty four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter Twenty seven
Chapter Twenty eight
Chapter twenty Nine

Chapter Eighteen

757 55 27
By xoxewonzzn

.
.
.
Author POV

Next day

Beomgyu was walking around the living room while reading a book which he found interesting and he was so focused with reading that he doesn't notice taehyun entered the house.

Taehyun raised his eyebrows when he saw beomgyu walking around the living room. He tiptoed towards the guy and went behind beomgyu. Then, "I AM BACK!!" beomgyu get startled by sudden loud voice and almost scream.

He turns to his back and saw taehyun standing behind him with a grin on his face. "What the hell is taehyun!!!??" Beomgyu yelled at him as taehyun shrugged his shoulders and look at beomgyu's hand.

"What are you reading?" He snatched the book from his hand and started to read. "Yeah, give me my book!!!" Taehyun move his hand away and turns his body, showing his back towards beomgyu.

"Lemme see it first!" Beomgyu try to snatch the book from taehyun's hand but taehyun wasn't giving up too. While trying to take his book back from taehyun, beomgyu accidentally got hit by the couch and lost his balance and he ended up fall on the couch with taehyun.

Both of them eyes were wide open, staring at each other face with shocked written all over their face. Beomgyu was top of taehyun and taehyun's hand was on beomgyu's waist and there was few inches gap between their faces.

None of them was breaking the eye contact as they was too stunned by the position of them. Suddenly taehyun cames back to his senses and move his face away, which made beomgyu snapped out from his thoughts and got up from him.

"Sorry-" Taehyun slowly shook his head and stood up from the couch. "It's okay, here is your book" he hand the book to beomgyu and left the living room quickly with a cold expression on his face which confuses beomgyu.

"Is he mad now?" Beomgyu mumbled, don't want taehyun to get mad at him or started to behave like before. He let out a sigh and put down the book on the table.

On the other hand

Soobin was drinking his coffee while reading some of his office files and signing them. He was busy with it untill he feels someone's appearance in the room. He put down the Mug and pushed his glasses up.

"YongRae, I know you're here, come out" he said with a normal gentle voice which is deep. YongRae slowly peaked out from behind his bed and slowly walked toward soobin's table.

"How does you know that-t, I am here?" YongRae asked, while scratching his neck, nervous. Soobin closed his file and looked up at the older with cold glare.

"First tell me, where are you had been? I thought you left for forever" Soobin said. Because he really thought YongRae left for forever. The older slowly sat down on top of the table and bring his legs up.

"How could I leave when I still have to complete my mission, I just went for a trip" YongRae said, look back at the younger and sweetly smiled.

"Trip? What are you talking about?" Soobin asked and got up from his chair. "I went to Nowon-gu"Soobin stopped at going through his shelf and turns back to him. "Nowon-gu?, why?" YongRae can feels the coldness in Soobin's voice when he said this.

"It's was your birth place soobin-", "Fuck about it!!? You know I hate that place so much!!!? Nowon-gu is surrounded with my past!??" YongRae become silent when he saw how soobin went bonkers and the furious in his eyes.

"Sorry-y, I didn't meant you to get offended by my words" YongRae mumbled, looked down at the table. "It was you right?" Suddenly soobin said which made YongRae get confused and took his gaze up at him.

"What are you talking about actually?" Soobin took off his glasses and look at him. "It's was you who caused the fire incident?" YongRae flinched at his words because he doesn't knew that soobin would suspect him quickly.

He cleared his throat and looked away to avoid the eye contact with him. "What are you saying? Why would I done something like this" He answered.

"Because it's only you who knows that I've fear of fire" soobin said with a iced cold tone which made Yongrae more nervous. He closed his eyes tightly and trying to come up with a excuse.

"Well, it's not me, I don't know what are you talking about, also maybe-", "would you Stop lying" Soobin interrupted him, making YongRae anxious. He can't come up with any excuse too.

"I-i, I am sorry" deep sigh escape from soobin's mouth as the room filled up with a silence. A deep silence, silence of guilt inside of YongRae, doesn't know what to say actually now.

"Why?", Breaking the silence between them a deep voice speak up. Only one word came out from his lips. YongRae open his mouth to say something but he don't know how to put them in words.

"I-i, i-", "Park YongRae, Stop stuttering like a loser and fucking speak!" YongRae becomes more lost in words as he stared at soobin with heavy heart. Trying to prevent the tears in his eyes to fall.

"You know what soobin, I did because of you, I didn't wanted to, but this situation made me do this ! Why don't you gave up on your past and live your life happily!!" YongRae said, voice get cracked.

"Why are you still living in your past!?, you should try-y to move-", "You know about my past right?" Again soobin interrupted him in between. YongRae blinks for several times to prevent his tears as he let out a deep sigh.

"My life was been miserable since my childhood, how do you expect me to forgot about it easily, the scars will not leave me alone" Soobin said.

"I know, how hard your life was, even now , but try to find someone and feel happiness, love, I am not your soulmate, if I was then I shouldn't left you like this, Fate has its own plans-" YongRae stated, Soobin didn't reply anything to him.

YongRae take few seconds of break and then again started to speak. "It's my fault, I should've left you alone that time, if I don't have cancer then maybe I was alive today and living a normal life with you, but Fate is playing with us" Soobin glance at him then was about to walk out of the room.

"Yun-ah please!", "It's soobin for you, Doyun left the world nine years ago!" And soobin walked out of the room, YongRae try to stop him but he doesn't want to listen to the older anymore.

YongRae stared at the doorstep with heavy heart, he feels so burdened now. He can't left the world till now because he wants to fulfil his last wish, Soobin's happiness, he wants to see the younger become happy, It's his last wish. He let out a sigh and disappeared from there, he should stay away from soobin for few days again it's better for both of them.

Soobin was walking downstairs with cold expression but inside him it was all messed up, he doesn't know how to put his emotions now. He doesn't want to cry it made him feels more miserable about himself.

He walked out of the mansion and went to his car, alone because when his bodyguards try to come after him he told them left him alone.

Yeonjun noticed him walking out of the house and the older seems furious about something which concerned him. He comes out of the house to see soobin got into his car and drove away.

"Is he okay? What happened to him all of sudden?" He muttered with concerns in his tone but what can he do now so he walked back into the mansion and started to do his work.

Time skip

Soobin aggressively shoot in the board with his shotgun until he runs out of bullet. He throw away the gun on the ground and kicked at the table. Sunny was also there, looking at her best friend, getting all crazy about something.

"Does YongRae said something?" She asked and pushed her heels forward, walked towards him. Soobin didn't said anything to her, he was taking deep breaths and he was sweating too. Sunny bend down to the ground and took the gun up from the ground then put it in the table.

"You should calm down, it's not good for health, stop thinking about it" She mumbled to him, patted his shoulder. "Sunny, I don't know what to do, I don't want to live a life like this, I don't want to feel the pain again, I don't know what to do why am i like this, why YongRae had to put me in such a situation like this!!" Soobin shouted out of frustration and slammed the table.

"Because he wants to see you happy? You're the one who said that YongRae loves you so much that he can't leave this world yet, of course he wants to see you happy, if he can do this for you then why can't you become happy and set him free?" Sunny whispered to him with a worried tone, while patting his back.

"Soobin-ah, we know each other it been Nine years, i didn't witness the painful time of your life but YongRae did, he knows how terrifying life you had, so what he is doing it's better for you, try to think about it, and calm down now you should go home" Sunny lightly patted his shoulder and the last time and walked away.

She turns her body and look at Hueningkai who was standing there. She walked upto him and show her palm in front of him. "My purse?" Hueningkai sighed and give her purse as sunny took it and walked away.

"Follow me!" Hueningkai rolled his eyes and went after her, what can he do, he had become her assistant and he had to betray his own team for them. He knows that he stepped into such a dangerous gang and he can't step away from here so he had to agreed with them.

Sunny knows how to get on someone nerves and she annoyed hueningkai so much.

In taegyu

Beomgyu was thinking about the moment happened earlier. He wasn't thinking about it just because he found it amusing, he was thinking about why taehyun behaved so cold.

"Why he is avoiding love like this?, is there any reason behind it?" Beomgyu thought while playing with his pen. "What could be the reason?" He got up from his bed and took out the necklace from the drawer.

"This could be the reason? What it could be?" Beomgyu mumbled while looking at the beautiful necklace in his hand, he put the necklace back inside of the drawer and lay down on the bed.

How was the part don't forget to vote and comment also follow me.

Bye and take care.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 64.2K 87
Mafia Leader Taehyung Story of Lies and Betrayals #01 - kimtaehyung (072221) #01 - Taejin (111520) #01 - BottomJin (051720) #01 - VJin (051720) #02...
48.2K 2.9K 60
An unexpected turn of events messed lee minho's whole life.... Ships: Hyunho Jilix 2chan Seungin
186K 4.8K 58
"Fuck them all" He said. [COMPLETED] *Warning* BLOOD CURSING ABUSE CUTTING SMUT RAPE
176K 6.5K 46
It wasn't planned or anything and he didn't expect to fall for someone that wanted him dead. #1 in bottom Yeonjun #1 in top Soobin