♡°•ALL MINE•°♡_{creek}_

By _itzSug4rk1tty_

yandare AU ⚠️WARNING ⚠️ (this story contains) •blood •Gore •Swearing •obsession •uncomfortable asf •nfws •sel... More

Auothor note
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23

287 6 84
By _itzSug4rk1tty_

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶
Vincent Pov:
I was in my room when I got a call from my friend Mia about Jeffery having some sort of relationship with my future husband and that he just got arrested by the police because of murder.. I was angered by this.

Vincent:Whatever, I didn't even like his ass in the first place.

Mia:Uhm.. so who's gonna be the new vice president.. I still don't believe that jeffery-

Vincent:Forget about him,Mia.

Mia:Alright.. if you say so.

Vincent:Mia, take my word.

Mia:What is it..?

Vincent:I want you to protect tweek til I go back to school.

Mia:Okay,got ya.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶
---[the next day]---

₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚.

Tweek Pov:
I woke up after a tiring of a night over thinking about what happened yesterday.. I still can't get it off my mind.. I heard my mom knocking on my door and calling my name out. I yawned and got up and stretched my back.

Tweek's mom:Tweek, wake up!

Tweek:Okay,I'm up!

I said as I went to my closet and picked out an outfit. I chose the same outfit. A sage green blouse and blue jeans. I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower before I got out and dressed myself up.

And headed downstairs, both of my parents were there waiting for me. I sat down, and before they could talk, I knew they were about to say something.

Tweek's mom:As you know. Your future husband is going to the same school as you.

Tweek:Can I just eat in peace?

Tweek's dad:It's important.

Tweek's mom:as I said. Pack your bags cause in a few more days you're going to move in with your husband.

Tweek:Mom, why? Why did you do this to me...?

Tweek's dad:It's for your own good.

Tweek:Whatever..

Tweek's dad:Don't give me that attitude, young man.

---[timeskip]---

Jea Pov:
It was now a couple of days later, and it was Friday. I was doing my duties when suddenly i saw veatrice. So i decided to stalk her a bit... i have feelings for her... but i didn't have the courage to talk to her or ask her out. She then disappeared, and then i heard someone talking in the jaintors closet. To my curiosity, I put my ear on the door and heard someone talking.

Strange, how can people be here when this closet is locked.. I grabbed onto the handle and opened it.

Then I was shocked when I saw in the dark closet a girl with tanish skin and black hair.. I stepped back. The girl then turned around and I was shocked to see..  veatrice?

I was about to run away when she grabbed me and  pulled into the closet.

Jea:AHH❗️

Veatrice:Shush, you weren't supposed to see this.

Jea:What is this place!?

Veatrice:First of all, are you stalking me..?

Jea:u-uhm.. I.. yes..

Veatrice:What do you want?

Jea:*blushes*n-nothing.. im sorry for the misunderstanding.. I should get going now!

I then went to grab the door knob but was stopped once again by her.

Veatrice:Wait. Please don't tell anyone about this.

Jea:Sure..

I then was let out of the janitors closet,I was so relieved..

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶
Craig Pov:
I was with my friends hanging out on the school's roof topWe were talking about random stuff when Red suddenly pulled me aside.

Red:We need to hide.

Craig:What?

Red then took my hand and ran to the janitors closet. Veatrice was there looking very worried.

Craig:What's wrong?

Veatrice:Look, the gang members that attack me last time are here.

I looked at the computer screen to see a gang of people wearing a white mask at the front of the school.

Craig:What do they want?

Red:Revenge. Grandma did something to them.

Craig:What did Grandma do?

Red:A lot, it seems..

Craig:Why attack us.

Veatrice:We need to keep hiding here until their gone.

Veatrice:I called Grandma about this, and she told us to hide until they go away.

Veatrice:Oh, and I want to tell you guys something.

Veatrice:Earlier this day, one of the student council followed and stalked me.. and she found out about this place.. she told me she wouldn't tell anyone, but I have a gut feeling that she will tell anyone...

Red:What!? Now we're really fucked.

Veatrice:Hey, look.

Vea said as we looked to the computer screen, we were spying through the cameras and saw a guy with brown hair and was wearing a purple hoodie..

Red:Who's that?

Veatrice:He seems familiar..

Red:Do you know him?

Veatrice:I seen him before.. not in this world.. i-i.. let's just not talk about him.

Vea seemed different when we talked about that guy outside school.. She seemed kinda off, but I didn't say anything..

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶
₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚.

---[timeskip]---

3rd Pov:
It's has been a couple of days now, and tweek is getting ready to meet his husband. He couldn't stop crying yesterday's night. Now he was there, in the living room with parents as they waited for tweek's husband to come.

It was a painful silence until the doorbell rang, which made tweek more anxious. His parents then got up and opened. A young man who looks about the same age as tweek walks in. The boy had white hair and pale skin and was wearing a black suit.

Tweeks dad:Hello Vincent, it's been a while since I saw you.

Vincent:Where is he? My husband.

Tweeks mom:In the living room.

Vincent then walked into the living room and ran to tweek and hugged him.

Vincent:Oh darling, I miss you so much!

Tweek:U-Uhm.. Me too..?

Tweeks mom:we'll go to the kitchen for you two to have alone time.

Miss tweak and Mr. Tweak went to the kitchen and left tweek and Vincent alone.

Tweek:Hi Vincent..  it's been a while.

Vincent:Remember what I told you.

Tweek:Uh... no?

Vincent:We'll get married in the future, my love~

Tweek:Wait..

-----(flash back)-----

Vincent and tweek were the age of 4 and was playing in the playground when they decided to rest a little and sat down on the bench.

Tweek:Vincent, do you wonder if we'll still be friends in the future?

Vincent:Let's get married,tweek!

Tweek:*blushes*Vincent! We're too young to get married yet.

Vincent:In the future, I'll marry you! I promise!

Vincent then hugged tweek and kissed him on the cheek as tweek whined.

----(flash back ended)-----

Tweek:Did you really wait this long for me?

Vincent:Anything for you~

Vincent then pulled tweek closer to and leaned and kissed him without asking. Tweek was shocked by this but didn't say something.

Vincent:I have been waiting to kiss you, my dear~

Vincent then puts his hand on tweeks shoulder, tweek was feeling really uncomfortable by this but didn't say a word.

Tweek:When's the wedding..?

Vincent:On Saturday,sweetie. Why? are you excited to get married?

Tweek:Uh... I'm just asking..

-------------
Sorry for not posting for a while😭
Believe me, I'm trying to post every Saturday😔
I hope you guys liked the chapter. I'll post this chapter on Friday.

Hope you guys have a nice day and remember to eat well and drink some water. Love yall💖

Words:1187

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 2.5K 17
Just some one shots about Creek
59.5K 1.8K 35
Tweek x Craig Craig Tucker has been crushing on one of his friends for years now. He needs to tell him how he feels before it's too late. Unfortunate...
5.5K 114 15
A creek fanfic * * * Craig tucker is shocked to see what unfolds after a jittery new kid moves to town.
529K 17.6K 35
Tweek is scared of many things. However above all he is scared of his best friend not returning his feeling and rejecting him. Thank God he doesn't k...