We're never getting back toge...

By miss_holmes007

"Can't you see? We're never ever getting back together?" "Steve was right if I stay with you sooner or later... More

The way I loved you
Why
I wasn't ready
What went wrong
Entering the past
Meeting you
Insomnia
God's day out
Meeting fight Avengers's version
Nightmare
Home alone with trickster

Change of plan

21 3 1
By miss_holmes007

You look at the clock. 8:02 am. Time to get in work. You follow Tony and Bruce to their lab. Finding others there. They all look anxious and you can easily tell nobody slept last night. You check if your device on Loki's door is working. It's working. You sighs. Now it's time for the bracelet.

"Okay. Thor is Loki up? I need him to do my rest of my work." You tell Thor who has been standing there patiently waiting for you.

"Yes, lady y/n. I shall bring Loki now" with that Thor leaves.

You start coding in Tony computer then you open your laptop and do some typing.

"Mr. Stark. I already connected both devices to your computer. We can get updates from your computer and my laptop and I connect Friday too. " You inform Tony

"How did you connect Friday without my help?" Tony ask in confusion

"I help Miss L/n" vision speak up

"Yeah. Thank you for your help. Vision help me with it after breakfast" you tell the team

"I'm glad to help" Vision give you a smile. It's kinda weird to see an Android smile and talk like that but not weirder than the stone on his head. You must admit the stone is beautiful.

Footsteps and chains noise gets your attention. You all look at the door finding Thor and Loki. You feel bad after seeing Loki's situation. He is in chains. Asgardian chains and Thor is almost dragging him by his shoulder.

"Are those chains from Asgard?" You ask Thor out of curiosity

"Yes, lady y/n. I bring Loki now do what you have to do" Thor tells you. He seems pissed off. Loki must have been done something.

"Yeah. He won't be needing those" you come closer to Loki who is giving you death glare. You take the key from Thor and undo the chains. Loki looks at you with shocked eyes.

Before anyone can say anything you speak up.

"Don't worry. I got this." You pulls him and make him sit in the chair besides the desk where your laptop is. Loki is looking straight in your eyes, trying to read you.

You hold the bracelet before his face. "This bracelet will let us know if you try to use your magic. Big magic which can cause chaos and also will stop you. But not completely because you will be helping the Avengers in their mission. And as you know it's your dad's order so good luck" with that you lock the bracelet on his right hand. Loki was glaring at you but when he feel the bracelet his eyes snap at his hands.

"Done" you say and you can hear some relief sighs coming around you.

"Okay people now we are all done now get back to work." Tony is first one to leave. Natasha give a squeeze on your shoulder before leaving. You, Thor and Loki are the one who is left

"Lady y/n will you be alright by your own? I have to meet with someone" Thor ask you shyly

You smirk " your gf huh? Yeah go. I'm good"

Thor give a shy smile and left. You smile watch him go, when you look at Loki, Loki is already looking at you.

You clear your throat " Okay, my job is also help you adjust in Earth. So what's your plan for today?"

"Don't think mortal I will spend my day with you" Loki says through gritted teeth.

" I didn't think anything and I didn't tell you to spend your day with me. I just need to know what you will do. It's my job"

Loki walks out without answering you.

"God it's gonna be a long day" you talk to yourself

You go to your room since you got nothing to do. You sit down at your desk and start working on your paperwork. You don't know how long you have been working but a text on your phone break your attention from your work. It shows Loki is trying to use his magic.

Notification shows the location and you make your way to there. You walk in a room which look like library. You see Loki trying to do some with his hand.

"What are you doing?" You ask him

"Why are you here?" Loki ask you angrily, ignoring your question

"You are trying to use your magic, which you can't because thanks to me" you sarcastically

He ignore you "what are you trying to do Loki?"

"Since you want to know it and not leaving me alone. I'm trying to get that stupid book with my magic but thanks to you I can't" Loki yell at you

You seems like you didn't care that he yell at you but deep down you angry. The book he want is a lot higher. Even Loki is taller than you it's higher for him too.

You sighs, clam yourself down.
" You will need a lot power to use telekinesis. The device won't let you. You just need to staircase"

Loki scoffs " So this is how you mortals live?"

"Actually we live way better than this" you and Loki both look where the voice came from and see Tony standing here.

"Mr. Stark" Tony nods at you

"Friday told me Loki is trying to use his magic so I'm here to see how it goes and I think you handle it" Tony explains

Tony push the button that was beside the library and a keypad appear. " Just type the number where your book is and it will come to your level" tony type the number for Loki and start making him way out. "Oh and y/n."

"Yes Mr. Stark."

"Call me Tony" with that Tony leaves

"Tony" you whisper. You look back finding Loki sitting in a chair, reading his book.

You look at the book sleeves. Finding Harry Potter, you smile and take the book and sit opposite of Loki.

Without looking up from his book. Loki ask you "What are you doing?"

"Reading just like you" you look at your book, smiling.

"What are you reading?" Loki ask you which make you surprise. You didn't expect him to talk.

" Harry Potter and the goblet of fire, why?"

"You looked really interested in that book, smiling and seem to enjoy your book. I have never met someone who is interested in book that much." Loki says, a little sad remember his brother and his friends used to make fun of him for liking to read books when they were kids.

"Oh Harry Potter is my favorite book. It's about Magic,Wizard and Witches. I think you will love it. Do you wanna like it?"

Loki raise his eyebrows " I suppose so"

You get up and grab the first book of Harry Potter. "It's the first book, there are 7 more." You give him the book.

You starts reading again until you fall asleep. You don't know how you have been. You jump from your sit. You find Loki sitting still at this chair.

"How long I have been out?" You ask but Loki ignore you

You check your phone. "It's only 12:40 pm? I thought it was evening. It's really a long day. I'm so tired, man" you groan

"I'm gonna grab some coffee. You need anything?" He huffs.

"Jerk" you mumbles but with Loki's godly ears he hear you. He grab your neck choking you.

"L-loki le-let go.."

"How dare talk to your god like that? Don't think your little trick gonna work on me like last night?"

"Mm-y god? My foot!" Loki squeeze your neck hard. You press the small red button on your watch. Loki feel electric and feel into his knees.

The elevator door opens. All avengers comes to you running.

Natasha picks you up. You rub your neck "you okay?" Natasha ask you

"Yeah"

"That's 2nd time Loki choke her in last 24 hours" Sam says

Thor picks Loki up. "Brother that is enough! I have been doing everything to you feel comfortable. And you-"

"Comfortable? Making me vanished from Asgard and keeping me here? Locking me up here?" Loki laugh

"You know damn well who put you here. Yourself!" Thor yells

" You told me if I do the right thing nothing will happen to me. But what? I saved you and your lover's girl from that dark elves and avenged mother. Still it got me here. That's why I faked my death again" Loki yell back

"Thor that's enough. Let him go."

Thor don't listen to you . "Thor please let him go. I hit a nerve so he took it out on me"

"But y/n that doesn't give him the right to choke you" Steve says

"I know Steve. And I put him his place" you say and Loki gives you a death glare

"You will never be my god" you point your finger at Loki

"Come with me, you had enough for one day" Wanda says taking you with her.

"Yeah I shall handle Loki for the rest of the day" Thor tells

"But it's my job. That what I am here for" you tell them

"You can do your job from tomorrow and you didn't get enough sleep last night. Come on it's time for rest." Bucky tell you

"But-"

"No buts. I'm your boss. Go with them. Have a nice rest kid."

You are walking towards elevator with Bucky and Wanda. Then you find yourself worrying about Loki. What if they do something to him.

"Uh Thor?"

"Yes lady y/n"

"Don't do anything to him. He is not his right mind. He is angry now. Let him cool down."

Everyone look shocked at your request including Loki

Thor nods. "I'm gonna go" you say

You and Wanda walk into your room.

"Are you sure you will be fine your own? I can stay." Wanda ask you

"No I will be fine. Thanks" Wanda leaves

You look at your bags "I haven't unpacked" you groans

"Guess I'm doing that now"

You unpack your thinks and organize everything.

"Damn that was exhausted. I'm sleepy. I'm gonna take a nap." With that you go to bed after changing into your pajamas.

~~~
Two days passed since the episode of Loki choking you to death. Loki didn't come out from his room yet. Thor might be very angry with what Loki did but he took meals to Loki time to time, doesn't matter if he didn't even touch his food.

Tony and Steve didn't let you work but you didn't like the fact of taking day off right after first day so you used this time to reflect what happened that day, where were your flaws and where Loki's and what Thor told you. Remembering what Thor told you about Loki change a lot of things. He is right now angry with his father and his brother. So it's obvious whatever Thor and his father will want Loki to do, Loki will do the opposite.

Loki is now sad that he won't be able to go to his home ever. Maybe he express his emotions differently. He is not a human after all and not everyone is same. That's it. You need to change the way you handle him. You need to be a friend of him to help him adjust here and stop him from doing anything stupid. He is in a unknown place with no friends and a brother right now he hates. He needs someone who can understand him. Be a friend to him.
Nobody ask him how is he feeling. They are all acting like he is a monster or something including you. Man should not be judge by his past.

You make your way to the meeting room where everyone is having a team meeting already about their upcoming missions.

"Friday, can you let everyone know to stay in meeting room after their meeting? I wanna talk to them about something."

"Of course, Miss L/n."

You thank Tony's A.l then you wait for them

Meanwhile in the meeting room

"Okay team. Everyone got their mission right?" Steve ask the team

"I still don't understand why you have to come to this mission where I am going? I can handle this without you." Tony say to Steve

" The last you went to a mission alone, you put Jarvis to collect information and you were enjoying a party. If Steve didn't secretly send me to make sure you don't messed up, your red toy would be at Hydra's"
Natasha answer for Steve.

"You mean spying on me. And I got the information right!? Also Jarvis could have handle it. Why are you talking about something which happened three years ago!" Tony says

" I'm not changing anything. I'm going with you." Steve tells Tony

"So I don't have any mission next week? Damn that's good. I'm gonna visit my sister!" Sam happily says

"Okay. Meeting over people" with that Tony gets up from his chair and making his way to the door but Friday's voice stops him

"Miss L/n has requested to everyone stay in meeting room after the meeting. She has something to talk about. She is currently waiting outside" Friday tells

"Of course, this meeting isn't over yet." Bucky says annoyingly

"Don't be like that Bucky. Let's see what she has to say" Steve says

"Friday, tell her we're done."

You enter and feel everyone eyes on you. You ignore that starting walking towards Tony.

" Mr. Stark I want to talk about Loki"

" Y/n how many times do I have to tell you, call me Tony"

"Tony, yes."

"What did you wanted to talk about?" Steve ask you

You explain the team about your change of plan. Where they are doing wrong, what should they do etc. You also tell that Loki used to be a different person. Thor agree with you. Tell the team some good memories of him and Loki's.

"What if his doesn't work? What if Loki stay still the same?" Bruce ask you, rubbing his forehead with his fingertips.

"Well at least we tried. You never know what can happen" you answer Bruce

"Let's do this. I like her plan." Natasha supports you

You give her a thank you nod.

"Fine let's just get the shit done" Tony says while getting up from his chair

" Language" Steve says

"STEVE" the team says together making you crack a laugh

Everyone leaves the meeting room including you. You walk with Tony and talk some more about Loki with him.

You are going to your room that moment you feel a hand on your shoulder. You look back and see the God of Thunder is giving you a smile.

" Lady y/n thank you for your help" Thor thank you with a smile

" I'm happy to help, Thor. And it's my job" You tell Thor returning the smile.

" Let's go and see Loki."

" Are you sure, lady y/n? After what he did to you? Are you ready to see him?" Thor gives you a worried look

"Yeah Thor I think I am. And that's why I changed my plan." You assure Thor

"Then let's go" you and Thor both walks towards Loki's room.

You and Thor are now both standing in fort of Loki's room, staring at the green light. He is inside. Thor is chewing his lip and you're biting your nails. You both don't know what might happen. Thor doesn't know what you gonna do and you don't know what you gonna do.

"Maybe this isn't a good idea." You say and Thor looks at you. Before he could say anything, you knock Loki's door.

"You know if you knock his door, he never gonna open it." Thor tell you

You look up at Thor. You realize how tall Thor really is. You're wearing your suit with black converse no heel. Thor is towering you. You sighs

"So how do you get in?" You ask him

Thor opens the door simply.

"So he doesn't lock his door?" You ask him with wide eyes

Thor just smile and goes inside. You follow him. You keep your face normal, not the agent face you used to make.

Loki is sitting in his armchair reading a book. You look at the book Harry Potter and the goblet of fire. The book you were reading that day. You don't know you should smile cause he is reading your recommend book or feel scared cause he choked you that day.

Thor's voice pull you out of your thoughts. "Brother"

Loki look at Thor then you. When he see you, his eyes goes wide and he look like he is relief for a second. You frown at his action but shrugged it off.

"I see you haven't left" Loki says with no mocking tone.

"No I haven't and I won't. I'm here to help you and I will do my job." You tell him with a small smile on your face. He read your face for a moment. He opens his mouth to say something but he close it.

"Thor, Loki get ready we are going for shopping."

The Odinsons looks at you.

" If he is going stay in Midgard then he have to have some Midgardian clothes and his essentials. And Tony gave me his card" you show them hus card.

"That's very unlikely of Stark." Thor says in disbelief

"That's very likely of Stark. He likes to spend his money. Thor I need your help I never shop for a man before so I don't know what to buy and knowing your brother he won't help me. And Tony said you should buy something for yourself too."

"Aye okay lady y/n"

"I'm gonna get ready and you guys better change unless you guys wanna look like you are going war or cosplay." You tell them pointing a finger.

"Cosplay?" Loki finally speaks up

"Oh right you guys don't know what cosplay is. It's a practice of dressing up as a character from a film, book, or video game."

"But we're from those things!" Thor says

"Yeah Thor I know but you guys gonna look like one." With that you leave.

"Friday tell Tony and Steve that me, Thor and Loki is going out for shopping." You tell Tony's A.l

"Sure thing Miss L/n"

You make your way to your room. You pick up a white sweater and a black pant with white sneaker

You wear your hair in a ponytail. You wear some make up not much. You wear your favorite perfume.After you done getting ready you make your way to Thor's room.

"Lady y/n!" You look where the came from and see Thor and Loki both is already waiting for you.

" Wow you guys are already ready" you look at Thor, who is wear a dark blue hoddie, a jacket with a blue jeans. Loki is dressed in all black suit. He is looking handsome.

Loki looks at you up and down as he takes in your appearance. This isn't the first time he is seeing you in normal clothes. But today you look a little different maybe relaxed? He don't know.

" Aye we're ready to go" Thor tells you. Loki just rolls his eyes.

You three make your way to elevator.

"Where are we going first?" Thor ask.

"To buy clothes. And after shopping we gonna go have lunch together in my favorite restaurant. Trust me you guys will love it."

Thor looks excited but Loki looks annoyed. It's clear Thor dragged him here. You make your way to car. You sit in the driving sit since you're going to drive. Thor sit besides you and Loki sits behind.

"Everyone ready?" You ask Odinsons

"Aye lady y/n" Thor tell you

"Just go already" Loki says annoyed

~~~~~~~~

I knew Bucky is a princess 😏

Long chapter I know. Please don't be a silent reader. It's the best part for a writer to read readers feedbacks. Make sure to vote and comment 💌

~M~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.5K 3.7K 53
My version of the Chatroom. I hope you like it! --- So, I wrote this story three years ago. I was very young, and my writing wasn't all that good. No...
47.3K 1.2K 22
Loki x reader (18+). Smut, violence, mature language, slow burn. What if Loki had succeeded when trying to kill Thanos on the ship? Well in Y/N's un...
38.8K 1.5K 34
Months have passed since Thor and the Asgardians settled in New York. Loki's involvement with the invasion remains concealed from the public and from...
5.8K 414 89
Starts with the first Avengers. She's not good and she's not bad. She's neither a hero nor a villain. Well, but she's the one woman that does the thi...