๐’๐€๐ƒ ๐๐„๐€๐”๐“๐ˆ๐…๐”๐‹ ๐“๏ฟฝ...

By argentdaughter

๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘“๐‘ข๐‘™ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘“๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๏ผŽ๏ผŽ๏ผŽ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—„๐–บ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ ๐—‰๐—‚๐–พ... More

โžฏ ๐‚๐€๐’๐“ + ๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž
โžฏ ๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„; ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’
01 โ€ข society
02 โ€ข competition
03 โ€ข sixteen
04 โ€ข poem of lies
05 โ€ข compelled..?
06 โ€ข promise
07 โ€ข exposed
08 โ€ข death without dying
โ‡จ ๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž; ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
09 โ€ข dear reader
10 โ€ข folklore
11 โ€ข the last day
12 โ€ข the sun also rises
13 โ€ข as i lay dying
14 โ€ข daisy
16 โ€ข the end of the affair
17 โ€ข disturbing behavior
18 โ€ข right where you left me
19 โ€ข dangerous liasons
20 โ€ข before sunset
โ‡จ ๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„; ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ+
21 โ€ข shatter me
22 โ€ข memorial
23 โ€ข old faces, new habits
24 โ€ข feeling again
25 โ€ข after school special
26 โ€ข catch me if you can

15 โ€ข the hybrid

1.5K 60 2
By argentdaughter

CHAPTER FIFTEEN
_______________

                THE TRIO FOUND THEMSELVES hiking a trail in the Smoky Mountains. Stefan is carrying an unconscious werewolf over his shoulder.

"You okay? Is Ray getting heavy?" Klaus teased Stefan who gave him a glare.

Hadiya looks over to him, "Are you sweating? Can vampire's sweat? Oh my, am I sweating?"

"You know, I get that we're, uh...we're stuck together, but if we could maybe just skip the chitchat, it'd be great." Stefan rolls his eyes at the witch's overthinking.

Klaus tsk's, "So much brooding. Your self-loathing is suffocating you, my friend."

"Maybe it's 'cause I'm a little tired of hunting werewolves. We've been at it all summer." The Salvatore complains which leads Hadiya to nod, agreeing with him.

"Thanks to our pal Ray, we found ourselves a pack. There." The three stopped as they laid eyes on the werewolf pack. Stefan puts Ray on the ground. A woman rushes over to him.

"Ray! Oh, my God. What's going on?" She looks up, "Who are you?"

"The important question is who am I. Please forgive the intrusion. My name is Klaus."

Hadiya groans, "Good god, is everything about you? Hi, I'm Hadiya. It's nice to meet you! If you happen to find a small hole in your boyfriend's penis, I'm not sorry about that."

"You're the hybrids." The woman gasps. Hadiya isn't very fond of the name. She much prefers heretic.

"You've heard of us? Fantastic."

A little while later the group is sitting around, waiting for the werewolf to awake.

"It's fascinating, actually... a werewolf who isn't beholden to the moon, a vampire who doesn't burn in the sun. A true hybrid." Klaus informs. Hadiya rolls her eyes.

"It's like he never stops talking." She mouths to Stefan. He lets out a laugh as the werewolf awakes.

"Excellent timing, Ray. Very dramatic. Stefan?"

Stefan stands up, "Are any of you human? Your friend here needs human blood to complete his transition to vampire. If he doesn't get it, he will die."

"Doesn't take much, just a sip. Anyone? A boyfriend, a girlfriend, along for the ride," His eyes land on a man, "You."

He rushes over to him and bites his forearm. Stefan grabs him, throws him on the ground in front of Ray. The woman protests but Hadiya grabs her by the neck.

Stefan crouches down to the man, "If you don't drink it, Ray, I will. Problem is I don't know how to stop."

"It's the new order, sweetheart. You join us, or you die." Klaus tells the woman while Hadiya still has a hold of her neck.

"I'd rather die than be a vampire." She says.

Veins sprout beneath Hadiya's eyes as she flashes her fangs, "Wrong choice."

She shoves the woman into Klaus's arms as he forces his blood down her throat. "She'll thank me for that later. Okay, who's next?"

After Klaus feeds his blood to all of the werewolves, and kills them, he gives his blood to the human and compels him.

Ray shivers, "They're dead. They're all dead."

Hadiya crouches down to him, "It's okay. They're going to wake up and be new, be better."

She takes his face in her hands, noticing blood spilling from his eyelids. Her vampire face flashes for a second as she controls herself. It didn't take long for her to learn how to.

"Uhm, Klaus? Should that be happening?" She asks as he looks over at the new hybrid.

"Obviously not." He says in a tone.

"Attitude." She snaps before going back to comforting Ray. His eyes continue to bleed as he shakes harder.

"You said it was gonna feel better. Why doesn't it feel better?" He cries.

Stefan sighs, "Some masters race."

"Lose the attitude. The both of you." She tells her boys. They listen, obviously.

The woman wakes up as Klaus instructs her to feed from her boyfriend. Ray snarls and makes a few jumps and leaves. Klaus looks at Stefan and Hadiya.

"Go get him." Hadiya was about to complain but she just sucks it up and follows Stefan. Their adventure leads to a werewolf bite but Stefan is hesitant to leave after hearing faint voices.

Stefan sees someone walking from a distance. Hadiya is too worried about the werewolf bite to notice. Klaus arrives behind them and Stefan starts walking in Klaus' direction so Klaus won't see them.

"Where did he go?" Klaus asks.

Stefan takes a quick look at his arm before answering, "He uh... got away. Forget him. Let's go."

Klaus sees his arm and grabs it. "A fatal werewolf bite. Ouch. Well, I'll tell you what. You find Ray, then I'll heal you."

"You can't be serious, Klaus." Hadiya's face drops as she glares at the hybrid.

"You better hurry, 'cause that bite looks nasty." He says before grabbing Hadiya and going back to the campsite, seeing the others are waking up. All of their eyes are bleeding.

"Bloody hell." Klaus says as he stares at the new hybrids. Something is wrong and they have no idea what it is.

The sun slowly starts to set with some of the hybrids dying by Klaus's hands, some of them just bleeding out. Hadiya offered to make it painless for them.

Stefan walks back to camp back with Ray over his shoulders. The rest of the pack are lying on the ground dead. Klaus is there. Stefan drops Ray on the ground.

"They went rabid. Some of them, I killed. The others just...Bled out. In the end...They're all dead." Klaus yells and throws the bottle of beer in his hand. He screams at the sky. "I did everything I was told! I should be able to turn them. I broke the curse. I killed a werewolf. I killed a vampire. I killed the doppelgänger."

Hadiya notices Stefan, "You look like hell."

"Last time I checked, I'm dying... and Klaus won't heal me." He sees Klaus looking down at Ray's body, "I had to take him out. I didn't have a choice. I failed you. I'm sorry. Do what you have to do."

Klaus turns around and takes an empty bottle of beer. He bites his hand, makes a fist, puts the blood draining from it in the bottle and holds the bottle out to Stefan.

"Bottoms up. We're leaving," Stefan takes the bottle. "It appears you're the only comrades I have left."

Stefan drinks the blood from the bottle and throws it aside. Hadiya looks at Klaus sadly before following the two out of the woods.

it's just a lot of plot we gotta get through then it'll be more entertaining

can't wait to write hadiya and rebekah!!

~c

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 818 15
๐€๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐š ๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Œ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐…๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ ๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ฐ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง...
246K 6.1K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
47K 2.4K 29
โ ๐™ด๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— ๐šœ๐š˜, ๐™ธ ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š–๐šข๐šœ๐šŽ๐š•๐š ๐š‹๐šž๐šœ๐šข๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š›๐šž๐š•๐šŽ ๐š‹๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ๐š›. โž ๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐š• ๐šก ๐š!๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š...
876K 40.6K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...