โœ“ ๐‘๐„๐๐”๐“๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐, tom b...

By -lovinghimwasred

เฉˆโ™กหณ ๐‘๐„๐๐”๐“๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ ๐˜ˆ ๐˜›๐˜–๐˜” ๐˜‰๐˜“๐˜ ๐˜›๐˜ ๐˜š๐˜›๐˜–๐˜™๐˜  หณโ™กเฉˆ ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› โ”โ” a shy singer, who had a bad r... More

๐‘๐„๐๐”๐“๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ !
โฅ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐›๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ + ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ๐ฌ !
โฅ ๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ !
๐—๐—๐—ˆ !
๐—๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐–พ !
๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ !
๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—๐–พ !
๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‘ !
๐—Œ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡ !
๐–พ๐—‚๐—€๐—๐— !
๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ !
๐—๐–พ๐—‡ !
๐–พ๐—…๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡ !
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—…๐—๐–พ ๏ผ
๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡ !
๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡ !
๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–ฟ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡ !
๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‘๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡ !
๐—Œ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡ !
๐–พ๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡ !
๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡ !
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’ !
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ !
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ !
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’ ๐—๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐–พ !
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ !
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—๐–พ !
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’ ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‘ !
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’ ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡ !
โฅ ๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’ ๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ !
๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’ !
๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ !
๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ !
๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’ ๐—๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐–พ !
๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ !
๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—๐–พ !
๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’ ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‘ !
๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’ ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡ !
๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’ ๐–พ๐—‚๐—€๐—๐— !
โฅ ๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
โฅ ๐›๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ!
โฅ ๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ž

๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’ ๐–พ๐—‚๐—€๐—๐— !

1.2K 45 18
By -lovinghimwasred

REPUTATION ‧₊˚
chapter twenty eight!

˗ˏˋ grammy nominated
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

34 days later
INSTAGRAM!
𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗯𝗹𝘆𝘁𝗵 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽!

𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗮𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘀𝗼 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝟣,𝟤𝟪𝟢,𝟥𝟩𝟪
𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗯𝗹𝘆𝘁𝗵 𝗊𝗎𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗈𝖿 𝗆𝗒 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍🖤

𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗎𝗍𝖾𝗌𝗍
𝟣𝗁𝗋 𝖺𝗀𝗈 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒
liked by tomblyth
> 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗂 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗍𝗈𝗆 𝖽𝖾𝗌𝖾𝗋𝗏𝖾𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋
𝟣𝗁𝗋 𝖺𝗀𝗈 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒
> 𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿 𝗂 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒𝗋𝖾 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝖿𝖾𝖼𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋
𝟣𝗁𝗋 𝖺𝗀𝗈 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗁𝖾𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗎𝗂𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗁𝖾𝗅
𝟣𝗁𝗋 𝖺𝗀𝗈 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗈𝗁 𝗍𝗈 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝖺𝗒𝗅𝖺
𝟣𝗁𝗋 𝖺𝗀𝗈 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒
> 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗎𝖽 𝗌𝗁𝖺𝗒𝗅𝖺 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀
𝟣𝗁𝗋 𝖺𝗀𝗈 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒

𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

THE TICKING OF THE clock seemed to echo the rhythm of Shayla's heartbeat as she sat on the edge of her seat, Tom by her side. The room was charged with anticipation, and as she nervously tapped her fingers on the coffee table, Tom's calming presence provided a steady anchor.

Tom's reassuring voice cut through the tension. "It's going to be okay, Shayla. Your album is incredible, and no matter what happens, you've already achieved something amazing."

She glanced at him, appreciating the supportive warmth in his eyes. "Thanks, Tom. It's just... this means so much to me."

As if on cue, Shayla's phone rang, and she fumbled to answer it. The voice on the other end belonged to her agent, and with each passing word, the room seemed to hold its breath. Then, as the agent delivered the news, Shayla's eyes widened, and a radiant smile broke across her face.

"Tom!" she exclaimed, her voice filled with disbelief and joy. "We did it! 'Reputation' has been nominated for six Grammys!"

Tom's face mirrored Shayla's excitement, a genuine grin spreading across his features. "That's incredible! I knew your talent would shine through. What categories?"

Shayla, still processing the news herself, took a deep breath before listing the nominations. "Album of the Year, Song of the Year for 'Look What You Made Me Do,' Video of the Year for the same, Best Group Performance for 'Endgame,' Pop Vocal Album, and Artist of the Year!"

She took a deep breathe as she spoke the rest,"And they want me to sing!"

Tom's eyes lit up with pride. "Wow, Shayla, that's phenomenal! Six nominations? Singing at the Grammys? I'm so proud of you."

The realization of the achievement sank in, and Shayla turned to Tom, a mixture of joy and gratitude in her eyes. "Will you come with me to the Grammys? I want you there with me to celebrate."

Tom's response was immediate and enthusiastic. "Absolutely! I wouldn't miss it for the world. We'll walk that red carpet together."

As the magnitude of the moment set in, Shayla and Tom shared a celebratory hug, their excitement and anticipation palpable. The room, once filled with nerves, transformed into a haven of jubilation.

Over a cozy dinner, they discussed plans for the Grammys, from the outfits they would wear to the possibility of bringing a touch of Shayla's music to the red carpet. Tom, ever the supportive partner, offered ideas and encouragement, envisioning the magical night that awaited them.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

INSTAGRAM!
𝘀𝗵𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗮𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘀𝗼 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽!

𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗯𝗹𝘆𝘁𝗵 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝟣𝟤,𝟤𝟩𝟫,𝟤𝟨𝟫 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌
𝘀𝗵𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗮𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘀𝗼  𝗂𝗆 𝗌𝗈 𝗂𝗇𝖼𝗋𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖻𝗅𝗒 𝗀𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍𝖿𝗎𝗅, 𝗂 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽𝗇𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗂𝗍 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗅𝗅. 𝗆𝖺𝗒𝖻𝖾 𝗐𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗇𝗂𝖼𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌🫶

𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗱

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

C speaks!

# welcome to act 2!!!!

# thank you to all of you, and the love you give this story ilysm

# pls keep commenting it motivates me to write

have a perfect day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.6K 2.1K 30
My mum said it was for the best. But as I see your face everywhere, I am not so sure I agree. - In the glittering realm of Hollywood, Kira, a season...
150K 5K 43
โ†’ in which an actor accidentally texts an engineering student because his friend gave him the ๐ฐ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ. ...
6.3K 122 14
"i've always like stepping into the unknown, stepping into the abyss." in which two costars fall for each other during their second project together...
20.4K 738 31
เฉˆโ™กหณ ๐’๐„๐‘๐„๐๐ƒ๐ˆ๐๐ˆ๐“๐˜ ๐˜ˆ ๐˜›๐˜–๐˜” ๐˜‰๐˜“๐˜ ๐˜›๐˜ ๐˜š๐˜›๐˜–๐˜™๐˜  หณโ™กเฉˆ ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› โ”โ” an up and coming actor accidentally messages a med student with an...