𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 !

REPUTATION ‧₊˚
chapter three!

⇢ ˗ˏˋ favourite song?▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

˗ˏˋ favourite song?
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

IN THE HUSHED STILLNESS of her room, Shayla sat surrounded by the quietude of anticipation. The soft glow of her laptop illuminated her face, casting shadows as she meticulously crafted a post for the release of her new song. The air was thick with nervous energy, and her fingers hovered above the keyboard, uncertain of how the internet would receive her vulnerable creation.

Her cat, a silent companion curled up beside her, seemed to sense the tension in the room. Shayla absentmindedly stroked its fur, finding solace in the rhythmic purring that filled the space. The feline presence offered a grounding comfort amid the swirling whirlpool of nerves that threatened to consume her.

As the cursor blinked on the blank social media post, Shayla couldn't shake the thought of Tom from her mind. His blue eyes and the warmth of their shared moments played like a constant loop, adding another layer of complexity to her anxious state. She wondered how he would react to the song that bared the depths of her emotions.

With a deep breath, she pressed the "post" button, releasing her creation into the vast expanse of the internet. The seconds that followed felt like an eternity as she imagined the myriad reactions, comments, and interpretations that awaited. The cat nudged against her, offering a subtle reassurance that life beyond the digital realm still held moments of serenity.

Amid the buzz of notifications, Shayla couldn't help but check for Tom's reaction, her heart racing at the possibility of his response. Would he understand the emotions woven into the melody? Would he sense the vulnerability she had poured into the lyrics? The uncertainty of his reaction added an emotional weight to the already nerve-wracking moment.

In the quiet aftermath of the post, Shayla sat in contemplation, her mind swirling with a mix of excitement and trepidation. The internet had begun its chatter, but Tom's presence persisted, an unwavering focal point in the midst of the online storm. As she awaited the unfolding of reactions, Shayla found herself caught between the nervous dance of anticipation and the lingering thoughts of the man whose blue eyes had become an inseparable part of her creative journey.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

tom

iMessage 14:57

why rachel never told me you were a singer
i will never know

hello to you too

yeah hey
anyway turns out i've heard a ton of your songs
but didn't recognise your name