❥ 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 + 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬 !

REPUTATION ‧₊˚
chapter zero!

⇢ ˗ˏˋ famous birthdays + star news▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

˗ˏˋ famous birthdays + star news
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

SHAYLA RUSSOPop SingerBIRTHDAYDecember 13, 1995 BIRTH SIGNSagittariusBIRTHPLACEReading, PAAGE26 years old

SHAYLA RUSSO
Pop Singer
BIRTHDAY
December 13, 1995
BIRTH SIGN
Sagittarius
BIRTHPLACE
Reading, PA
AGE
26 years old

#𝟐𝟕 Most Popular BOOST

ABOUT
Singer and songwriter who at the age of 16 became the youngest solo artist to write and record a #1 hit on the U.S. Hot Country Songs chart with the single "Our Song." She released her 3rd country album, Red, in 2012, after releasing her debut album Fearless in 2011 and Speak Now in 2011. Her first pop album, 1995, came out in 2014.

BEFORE FAME
She was raised in a Presbyterian family and rode her family's Quarter horses and a Shetland pony as a child. For a number of years, her family lived on a Christmas tree farm. She began performing in musical theater shows at the age of nine and moved to Nashville when she was fourteen years old.

TRIVIA
She has won a number of Grammy Awards, including the 2011 Album of the Year Award for the popular album Fearless.

FAMILY LIFE
She was born to Scott and Andrea Russo and raised alongside her brother Austin Russo. She has three cats named Meredith, Olivia, and Benjamin. She has dated a number of celebrities, including Joe Jonas in 2008, Taylor Lautner and John Mayer in 2009, Jake Gyllenhaal in 2010, Conor Kennedy and Harry Styles in 2012 and Calvin Harris from 2015 to 2019. She then dated actor Tom Hiddleston for three months in 2022.

ASSOCIATED WITH
She played a leading role in the film Valentine's Day, alongside actress Jessica Alba.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

SPOTTED: SHAYLA RUSSO STEPPING INTO THE SPOTLIGHT AFTER MONTHS OF HIATUS FOLLOWING PHONE CALLS LEAKED.

Singer Shayla Russo looks completely different at Los Angeles film premiere.

The singer stepped out rocking a new look, with fans flooding social media questioning the sudden change in her appearance.

The shocking appearance of Russo at the Los Angeles premiere of The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds & Snakes on Tuesday left fans speechless when she walked the red carpet wearing a black, long-sleeved skater dress with red accents.

She may have been there honouring her longtime friendship with star of the film actress, Rachel Zegler or maybe paying respects to the fact she wrote two songs for the previous Hunger Games movies back at the start of her career.

Although fans are insinuating that her new look may not be the best change made.

" She's a fat slut now??? #shaylarussoisSTILLoverparty "

- mysticjane54 on Twitter

What's your opinion on the sudden reappearance of the singer? Let us know in the comments.