It was meant to be (A Sevente...

Por coffeeteab

Just a bunch of University Students getting through their life and finding romance along the way Ships Jeongc... Más

Announcement
INTRODUCTION
PROLOGUE
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9-1
9-2
10 - 2
11
12
13
14
15 - 1
15-2
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39

10

479 23 4
Por coffeeteab

At the basketball court

Soonyoung, Minghao and Seokmin made their way to the others and sat down in the first row. Jungkook made his way towards Minghao and greeted him,

"Hey Ming-ming long time no see huh, did you forget about me?, asked Jungkook playfully.

"Not at all Kook ah, I was just busy with all the Student council thingy so didn't have much time to hangout with you", said Minghao.

"Ok ok I believe you Ming, So would you mind introducing me to your new friend here?, asked Jungkook indicating towards Seokmin.

"Oh shoot my bad, Seokmin meet Jungkook he is also a 97 liner and a good friend of mine", said Minghao happily introducing both of his friends.

"Hey Jungkook, its nice to meet you I am Seokmin Lee Seokmin", said Seokmin smiling brightly.

"Hey Nice to meet you too Seokmin, as Minghao already told I am Jungkook and I am majoring in sports and I have my lovely boyfriend Jimin here, wait let me introduce him as well. As you are new it is nice to make friends right", chuckled Jungkook.

"Jiminie hyung, can you please come here I want to introduce you to a new friend i made just now", "ahh here he is".

"Jiminie meet Seokmin he is new here, and Seokmin meet Jimin hyung my boyfriend", said Jungkook pecking Jimin's forehead.

"Nice to meet you Jimin sunbae, I am Seokmin Lee Seokmin, said Seokmin extending his hand for a handshake.

Jimin shook his hand and introduced himself as well, "Nice to meet you too Seokmin and please call me Jimin hyung, sunbae sounds too formal for my liking, he said smiling towards them.

"Ok Jimin hyung"

Now rest everyone were focused on watching the basketball practice and would cheer whenever any of their friends would shoot a goal. By now Yoongi had scored 4 goals, Seungcheol 3 and Mingyu had scored 2 goals respectively and rest two of their teammates had scored one goal each. Yoongi's position in the team was of "Shooting guard" whereas Seungcheol was the "Power forward" also as Mingyu is the tallest amongst them he was given the position "Center" and lastly the rest were positioned in "Point guard", "small forward". Yoongi being the captain was impressed with his team, but still they needed more practice so for now he decided to give 15 minutes break and then after that the practice will resume. Yoongi made his way towards Hobi and sat besides him. "Tired Yoongi bear?"

"No Hoba, we still need to practice more they are still lacking behind i need to make sure we do not lack during our actual match".

"Yoongi rest is also important, I am glad you gave 15 minutes break to everyone. I want you to take a rest as much as possible. If you won't rest it'll take a toll on your health and you don't want anyone to worry about you right? Especially your siblings they would be so worried about you. After the practice you are not going to the studio Yoongi that's my order", said Hobi worried about his partner overworking himself.

"Yes yes I am not going to the studio today, I have promised Chan that we'll be spending sometime together at the nearest park. So after practice we'll go home freshen upand then head towards the park for some bonding time. Its been long that we have spent time together outside".

During the break Chan along with Leeknow went up to Seokmin and introduced Seokmin to Leeknow. Chan wanted all of his siblings to speak with Seokmin and have some bond with him till he realizes that they are his siblings his brothers. Seokmin was talking with Soonyoung when Chan approached them.

Seokmin hyung, I want you to meet my other older brother Lee Minho or Leeknow, said chan pointing towards Leeknow.

"Oh wow you have so many siblings, that's so cool you would never be bored at home right? Afterall you are surrounded by so many people", said Soonyoung amused

"Yes hyung, that's right but they can be annoying sometimes".

"You know I can hear you right? I'll complain to Yoongi hyung that you said you find us annoying", said Leeknow

"Oh Know hyung I was just kidding hehe, said Chan sheepishly sacred that Leeknow might actually tell it to the oldest.

"Hi Leeknow, please ignore these doofuses. By the way I am Seokmin Lee Seokmin, we have same last name hahaha, said Seokmin.

"Hello Seokmin hyung, Nice to meet you", said Leeknow shaking Seokmin's hand. He ouldn't believe he was speaking with his Seokmin hyung the same hyung that he wanted to be close with. Seokmin had definitely changed since last time they had seen him. The sharp face features, prominent jawline, slightly big muscles gave off the bad boy vibe.

"How many siblings in total do you have Chan? asked Seokmin

I have 3 older siblings, Yoongi hyung and Jihoon hyung are my real brothers whereas Leeknow hyung is my Cousin brother", Chan explained.

"Oh Ok that's great, I have one younger brother his name is Heesung, Lee Heesung. He is studying in Pledis high that is just besides our Uni. He'll be leaving at 4 so I still have half n hour left after that i'll have to leave to pick him up", Seokmin said.

"It was nice meeting you Leeknow, I hope to see you around", said Seokmin smiling towards Leeknow.

Yeah ofcourse hyung.

While they were having their conversation there was Jihoon who was looking towards them, he didn't understand why it was so hard forhim to approach the younger. He waited so long to finally see his precious brother, to hold him close, to talk to him and laugh with him. So whatwas stopping him now, why was he chickening out like a coward. His other siblings had already talked and had introduced themselves to Seokmin but he was the only one who has still not able to have proper conversation with him. Even Yoongi and Leeknow have spoke with him. Tomorrow however he has to approach him whatsoever, because he has already decided that he'd be the one to guide Seokmin around. Tomorrow he'll definitely talk with Seokmin but for now he'll watch him from far and see him happily interact with other people. Soon the break time was over and the players had resumed with their practice. Everyone started cheering them as they are playing so confidently shooting goals after goals. At the end of the practice everyone were exhausted but each player had managed to score beyond 5 goals. Soon the practice was over and players went to the washroom to wash their face. Everyone made their way outside the court and some started bidding their goodbyes to each other. Seungcheol and Mingyu made their way towards the University gate where everyone were present. Junhui and Vernon motioned them to come where they were standing and besides them were Soonyoung and Chan. They both made their way towards them and all four of started complimenting them.

"Cheol hyung and Gyu you both did amazing at the practice, keep up the same pace and y'all will definitely win the match" - Junhui.

"Yes Junhui hyung is correct, Mingyu hyung you were looking so hot when you were dribbling the ball and then you scored the goal, if you were my type I'd definitely make a move on you" - Vernon

"Vernon hyung what the hell?, But the first part is correct as expected from the person who is positioned as the "Center". Cheol hyung you were also no less but I would like to say that my Yoonie hyungie did the best out of all the players" - Chan

"Um you both did good Cheol hyung and Gyu, I wish you all the best for the upcoming match. The match is going to be held day after tomorrow right?" - Soonyoung.

"Yes its day after tomorrow and Soonyoung ah you don't need to hesitate to speak to me. You always wanted to make new friends but I always came in your way. I am sorry for that, you can make as many friends as you'd like I won't intervene in your life". - Seungcheol

"Thankyou so much Cheol hyung, I am sorry if you felt disappointed seeing me with Minghao, but I assure you he is the sweetest person ever" - Soonyoung

"I know Youngie, I never had anything against him but I just despise Jeonghan and Joshua alot. That is why I was against associating with that group". - Seungcheol

"Hyung don't be mad at what I'll say next but It is not right to blame the whole group just because of those two who did bad to you right? - Mingyu.

"Yeah I know and I am deeply sorry for keeping y'all from being friends with the others. I know some of you have crush on the members of Pretzels". "I hope Mingyu you will stop going around fooling with those girls just because they want to get in your pants". "Seokjin hyung has become tired of you, you know that right?" - Seungcheol

Hearing that Seungcheol knew about their crushes, they all were flabbergasted. "Huh how in the world did he know?, were we that obvious? or was he spying on us secretly?, were the questions flooded on their minds. They all looked at each other. Seeing their expressions Seungcheol started laughing loudly. Hearing that everyone started looking at their direction but theydidn't mind others stares. They were happy seeing their hyung laughing and joking. They loved this side of Seungcheol the most. Seungcheol stopped laughing and looked towards at his friends and said, Sorry, I just couldn't stop myself after seeing your expressions. I know each everyone of your crushes, Junnie you have a crush on Minghao right?, Junhui and Soonyoung both were surprised by this and Soonyoung you have crush on the short guy what was his name again ahh yes Jihoon correct?, Seungcheol smirked. Mingyu ah don't think that you are good at hiding your secret, you have a crush on the glasses guy Wonwoo is the name, I am certain on it. Lastly our Vernonie, you have a crush on the one and only drama king(queen) Boo Seungkwan am I right, Seungcheol listed all of their crushes seeming proud of himself as guess was accurate. Chan was surprised to know that Soonyoung had a crush on his brother Jihoon. He thought of them being together, if they ever come into a relationship, their dynamic would be described as "Opposites attract". But he could only imagine it as he knew how much his brother hated them all. However anything can happen you never no. Vernon was shocked, had he not done a good job at keeping a secret? If Seungcheol is aware about his crush on Seungkwan does that mean some other people also know about it?. He had no idea for now he decided to just admit it as there was backing down now. They eventually decided to head home now as everyone were tired.

Meanwhile Yoongi and the gang were also heading at their respective home. Yoongi, Hobi and his siblings made their way towards the parking lot where their car was parked. They all sat in the car and made their way to their Home. They reached after 10 mins and went to their room to freshen up. They all changed into different clothes and came down in the living room. Yoongi and Hobi were first to arrive so they decided to prepare some snacks to have while they go to the park. After few minutes of preparing the snacks and flirting with each other Yoongi and Hobi were all set with their picnic basket. Now they just had to wait for their siblings. Soon Jihoon, Leeknow and Chan made their way down. They headed towards the park which was near their home just at 10 mins walking distance. They soon arrived laughing and joking around with each other. They all placed the blanket down and secured it with some heavy stones so that it doesn't fly of because of the wind, Yoongi set the basket down on the blanket and started taking out the snacks he prepared for all of them.

They all sat in circle and looked around enjoying the calming sound of nature as there were not many people present in the park. They all started having their snacks and playing UNO cards. Chan was the first one to win the game so he got up stretched himself and looked around only to spot a familiar face who was not alone but had a younger boy by his side. He decided to call him near them. "Seokmin hyung here"

Seokmin looked around hearing someone call for him, he looked around and spotted Chan but he wasn't alone he had all his siblings gathered around a circle. Seokmin and Heeseung made their way towards them, "Who are they hyungie", asked Heeseung.

"Seungie they are my friends. This one is Chan, this is Jihoon hyung, this is Yoongi hyung, this is Leeknow and umm I don't this person's name and everyone meet my younger brother Heeseung" said Seokmin pointing at each one of them.

"Oh yes i haven't introduced myself to you, Hi I am Hoseok, he said smiling his sunshine smile at both Seokmin and Heeseung.

--------------------- TO BE CONTINUED.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DOUBLE UPDATE in honor of this story reaching beyond 1K reads. I hope you like the story.
Guys I have one question, are all the parts that I am uploading lengthy? And is the story going in Slow pace please let me know your thoughts and feedback so that I can improve☺️. Anyway as always likes and comments are appreciated.

TOODLES Y'ALL ❤️

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

24K 1K 32
What's gonna happen when 7 devils gonna meet 7 angels did they gonna fight for there love or they going to live like they never meet Seventeen bxb Sh...
37.3K 1.1K 38
when they meets each others and small feelings started to grow. and eventually they fall in love. will they be able to be always together. well some...
93.4K 4.4K 26
In a world where soulmates are prominent, four teenagers are shoved together and forced to like each other. Yet none of them... fit.
70.8K 2.3K 26
[COMPLETED] In which Lee Seokmin has a boyfriend who is a little named Joshua Hong. Warning this story has mentioned of sexual harassment, and some o...