Her Hate and His Obsession

By hooriyaanjum

"Baba!" She screamed and my attention went towards her and I was not able to take my eyes off from her. Her b... More

Introduction
A Secret 🤐
Her Life
Murder
Love and Hate
Exposed
Author's note
Changes
He is back!
Only mine!
In Cage
His Love 💓
Valima (Reception)
His Anger!😠
Her Escape
Revealation
Accident
Cage Unlocked
Gift!
Hate to Love❤️
He is back!
Connected
The Revenge
Losing Game
Loving you
Soul And Heart
Her Memories
Reality Hits
Only You.
A Beautiful Jealousy.
I Wish.
Her Brown Eyes
Away from me

Epilogue

754 28 6
By hooriyaanjum

5 years later

Sobiya's povs:
I looked at myself in the mirror as I got ready to go out with my family. Yes I've my family now after all thus time. I looked at my reflection I don't see young innocent 19 year old girl who was craving for love and suffered a lot in life now I see a 27 year old lady more dignified and content with her life. I smiled at the content face I've now and took my bag to leave.

As I went downstairs I saw my husband standing there waiting for me like he always does and smile appearing on his face as soon as he sees me. The love in those eyes never changed but only increased with time. He doesn't look like young arrogant rude mafia anymore but a family man who wants better future for us.

He said: "We are getting late otherwise that man sitting in the car will get angry!"

I laughed and said: "That's your 4 year old son Roman!"

He said: "Oh no he is a man who stole you away from me. And runs all my servants around him."

I smiled at my jealous husband.

I said: "Oh okay alright then let's stay at home today!"

Roman said: "Oh please no! I only get Sundays to spend time with my son."

I said " So now he is your son now!"

He smiled and said: "Ofcourse! Although
He got all your attention now but still I love him!"

I know he loves Hameen the most. I still remember I was sad after losing my first child and it was hard for me to move on. But Roman was very patient with me. He took care of me long nights, mood swings, my medication, my meals. He took care of my everything and he was scared to touch me because he thought that I'm still weak and need rest all time. It took me one year to recover from that's state then finally after few months I got the good news that I was expecting again. I was so happy that I almost fainted and Roman was scared of this pregnancy. He don't want anything wrong happening to me. But Hameen Amir came to this world healthy and fine and became sunshine of our lives.

As I sat in the car Hameen said: "What takes you so long to come mumma?"

I said: "Hameen I was just getting ready! Now I'm here na!"

Hameen said: "But mumma why you take so long and papa got ready in minutes?"

His questions never ends but we make sure all his quest is answered as we didn't had opportunity in our lives so we make sure he gets all the love we wanted for us.

I said: "That's because I'm a girl! And we need more time to get ready!"

Hameen said: "Mumma you are a woman not a girl! And you cannot use that excuse always!"

I smiled at him as Roman came in and we took our favourite coffee and a milkshake for Hameen and drive to the children park.

Yup! That's where we go. To spend time with our little bundle of joy and create lots of memories.

Me and Hameen were playing while Roman just sat down as he got tired. Obviously he will be tired now he 37 year old not a 29 year old arrogant mafia king. But he is still very fit.

As I was trying to catch Hameen who was running trying to escape from me he stopped near a baby trolley and was looking at the baby.

I went to him afraid that he will touch the baby and the parents may get offended.

I stood behind him and kept hands on his shoulder but he didn't touched the baby he was just staring it in amazement. I looked at the baby in green frock matching her eyes and she was so adorable with that milky tone and chubby cheeks which turned red when she smiled at me.

I was admiring baby when I saw she was with mother who taking out something from the back pouch of trolley.

Hameen asked: "Mumma can I've this baby for myself!"

I smiled and said: "Hameen it's little girl and she has parents not a toy which you can have."

Hameen said: "But mumma I want her I'll take care of her I promise!"

I asked: "What will you do with this baby?"
He looked at the cute girl which smiled at him. He turned to me and said: "Mumma I'll keep her with me always and let no one touch her!"

I was trying to convince my chold that he can't have her when I heard a giggle.

I looked up to see the mother of this beautiful baby. And I mumbled: "Hira!"

Hira smiled at me and said: "Mister the father of this baby is very strong man he won't let you take her away."

Hameen said: "I'm also strong man! I'll fight and win. Aunty what's her name?"

Hira smiled and said: "Her name is Iman Sikander. But she also have a brother of your age and he don't let anyone touch his sister."

Hameen said: "Oh but still I'll take her aunty!"

And Hira laughed at Hameen's innocent and cute talk.

While I looked at her a flashback hits me.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷Flashback ÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

She came to me in my room in the hospital while I was resting. At the sound of opening door I looked up to see her their standing looking at me with tears in her eyes.

I smiled as I saw her in blue uniform of doctor. I was happy for her.

I signalled her to come near. And she ran to me held my hand and cried her heart out.

I asked: "What happened Hira? Are you alright? Is there any problem?"

She looked up to me and said: "I want to thank you Sobiya! You're the reason I got my happiness two times!"

I was confused. I just helped her once.

She said: "You know because of you I'm an independent woman and I accomplished my dream to be a doctor but then I was in pain again!"

I looked at her confused having no idea what she is talking about.

She said: "I was so confused whether I should be thankful to you or to be jealous. Because I married the man who loved you madly!"

I was shocked is she talking about Sikander?

She said: "He married me to help me get off the dangerous situation but I fell in love with him but he never felt the same. He always loved you and that hurted me."

Oh Sikander!

She said: "But when he came back today after meeting you he was changed. He cares about me now and I think will also learn to love me. But you gave me my husband back which I always craved. So thank you so much to give me another life to Hira Sikander!"

I smiled at her as I saw Sikander gor someone who loves him and he will be fine now.

Then Hira hugged me and left to continue her happy married life now.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷Flashback ends÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

I came back to reality with the sound of crying baby.
I looked up as Hira made the baby sleep while Hameen was still staring the baby with concern.

Hira asked while putting the babu in trolley: "How are you Sobiya? Your son is a box of questions and he looks so much like you!"

I smiled and said: "Yeah he is! Your daughter is so cute and have a beautiful name Iman Sikander!"

Hameen said: "It's Iman Hameen mumma!"

We laughed at his words.

Hira said: "I wanted to name her Sobiya but Sikander said there can be only one Sobiya so we ended up with Iman!"

I smiled he never had forgotten me. Iman looked so much like Sikander.

I took Hameen and said good bye to Hira to leave as I don't want any encounter with Sikander.

As I turned around to go I saw Sikander coming towards us while his eyes on Hira with his son holding his hand.

I took Hameen and passed by his side but he didn't even looked at me as if a stranger.

Roman came to us and took us in opposite direction towards car parking lot.

I turned back to see Sikander walking with his family happy while playing with his little boy.

I remembered his words:

I promise Sobiya if we cross paths again I'll pass like stranger!

And he really did! I was happy and content to see him happy as well.

I kissed Hameen as my husband held my hand. Its so perfect I finally got my own family.

Everyone got the ending they deserved.

So this was my story it has hate, obsession, revenge, ego, innoceny, blood, sacrifices, life and love!

Her Hate and His obsession came to its end turning itself into love.

The journey of Sobiya and Roman Amir after all the twist and turns reached its destiny!

_Sobiya Amir

As I finished writing the last page of diary I smiled looking at the sun set. My mother wrote me a diary which helped me may be this diary will help my child or someone when I'm gone.

Roman sat beside me keeping his hand around my shoulder and leaned on his shoulder as we watched the peaceful sunset as he kissed my forehead.

×××××××××××××THE END×××××××××××××

As I killed his groom I saw her coming out in bridal attire and my eyes were stuck on her as she was crying near the death groom.

I held her arm and got her up and pulled her towards me and that green eyes had some kind of magic in them and that red nose and cheeks due to crying was making her even more beautiful I can't help but fall in love with her.

I said: "Don't you worry beauty Hameen Amir will marry you!"

She pushed me not afraid of me eventhough I was holding gun in my hand. She said: "I hate you so much that I don't even wanna spit on you!"

I held her hand tightly and shotted bullets in air making everyone terrified.

I announced that the only man that can marry this girl is Hameen Amir and if anybody dares to even look at her will be death next second."

Everyone listened him silently and no one dared to question him.

That was the fear of Hameen Amir in the town.

"I got you some fresh juice Hameen!"

He said: "Oh dear if you give me poison with this much love I can even drink that!"

She smiled and said: "Careful Mr.Amir it might already have poison in it!"

He smiled and said: "It won't work on me dear. Like the last time you tried to stab me but I caught you. So please my beauty stop trying to kill me when you know that you can't!"

She smiled: "I'm Iman Sikander I won't give up until I've your blood on my hands!"

The one and only who never was afraid of Hameen Amir is Iman Sikander.

Only Iman Sikander dares to scratch this lion.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Asalamualaikum lovely people! This year comes to its end and this book as well. Hope you all liked this story!

And thank you for all the love and support you all gave me. I can't appreciate enough!☺️☺️

So what do you think about the trailer at the last.

But you've to be very patient for that because first I'll complete Her Destiny and His Obsession then will think about this only if you want.

So comment if you want to know the story of Hameen and Iman.

Love you all!😘😘😘

Allahafiz!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

966K 44K 49
" I do!!" She said in shaky tone. It was still unbelievable for her that her dad made her deal with a Mafia king just for some pennys. She could see...
386K 32.7K 78
I'll die instead of doing marriage but here I'm standing at door of his hell becoming the wife of the King of Mafia. He fisted my hair tightly and p...
1.8M 83.4K 59
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔; It started with his love. Will it end with...
16.5K 452 43
 this story is a love Story between Fatimah and Liam . Fatimah is a 17 year old Simple Indian girl who had ended up her life in the hands of the rut...