๐“๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐†๐š๐ญ๏ฟฝ...

De ivaaverse

"๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ....๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ... Mais

๐€๐”๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘'๐’
๐ƒ๐„๐ƒ๐ˆ๐‚๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐€๐„๐’๐“๐‡๐„๐“๐ˆ๐‚๐’
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 1 - ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐๐จ๐ฒ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 2 - ๐…๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ?
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 4 - ๐‘๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 5 - ๐‘๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐‚๐ก๐ž๐œ๐ค
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 6 - ๐’๐ง๐ž๐š๐ค๐Ž๐ฎ๐ญ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 7 - ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ซ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ซ๐ฒ๐›๐ข๐ซ๐?
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 8 - ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 9 - ๐‹๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 10 - ๐ƒ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค ๐จ๐ง ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 11 - ๐€๐ฆ ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ ?
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 12 - ๐๐ข๐ค๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ค๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 13 - ๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 14 - ๐’๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 15 - ๐‚๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 16 - ๐‘๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐Œ๐ž!
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 17 : ๐Œ๐จ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ฎ๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 18 - ๐๐ก๐ฒ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐Š
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 19 - ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฐ๐ฌ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 20 - ๐‡๐ž ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 21 - ๐’๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 22 - ๐Œ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Š ๐€๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง ?
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 23 - ๐”๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐…๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 24 - ๐‡๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 25 - ๐…๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ˆ๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ 3 - ๐’๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ 

1.4K 87 6
De ivaaverse

~Pal ek pal mae hi tham sa gaya
Tu haath mae haath jo dae gaya~

27, may 2021

Our school's canteen food is good, but I don't like it and usually prefer to bring my own. But today i forgot to bring it along with me and i am regretting that now!

Someone throws a paper ball at the back of my head making me turn. Maths class has been going on as it's fourth period, and i am already hungry.

I looked at the person who had thrown the ball, Vanni. She signed me to look at the paper.

I turned to the person setting behind me and saw him staring at me. I instantly regretted it.

I turned forward and looked at the paper vanni had thrown which said "Tiffin layi hai?"

To which i replied "Bhul gayi aj :)" and threw it towards her. She quickly read it and touched her stomach and gave me a face which said "I am hungry, dude!"

I replied back to her "Me too!" and quickly turned my attention towards the board. Did he see? I hope not !!

As the class comes to an end, we all bid goodbye to the teacher, following Srishti and Vanni came near my seat.

"I haven't brought tiffin today" Vanni said before Sristhi could reply.

"what should we do then?"

"Jo karna hai bhagavan hi karega ab to" Vanni joked, as we all headed towards the field.

On the field we saw our friends sitting together so we thought about joining them too, we three got seated there and saw him, already sitting with the others.

"I think we shouldn't go there!" I said, when we were only four steps away from them.

"We are already there, no going back now" vanni said and took a seat near one of my classmate. I looked at Reyansh, who was already looking at me. I didn't bother to give him a smile, so rude of me right? Just one day ago we were talking as we were long lost friends and the other weren't, I am acting like i don't know him at all.

"why are you guys sitting silently, let's play a game" Sristhi suggested. "Truth and dare ? What do you guys say?" One of the girl i remember her name as anjali said.

Everyone agrees with her including Reyansh. excluding me and rishab. I didn't realise he was there too, "You are playing, sweetie "vanni urges to which I agreed finally.

"okay let's start!" and the next minute the bottle was spinning and we we're looking at it like our life depends on it. And the universe has my name in red underlined because the bottle stops at me.

"Navya will go first!!" Vanni exclaimed. "Truth or Dare!"
I'd rather choose Truth than choosing dare, these people are not worth trusting when you are playing a game like this.

"Truth" i said, and i saw disappointment filled in all there faces, except Reyansh's.

"You guys can ask, i already know everything about her" vanni said, giving me an side eye.

"Are you in a relationship with Reyansh Agarwal?" came the question from the girl none other than we refer as devil.

"Who are you to ask, you aren't even playing" i snapped, while reyansh choked on his drink.

"I bet everyone here, wants to know this too. Since, he has been glancing at you for almost every passing minutes and then you both has followed each other on Instagram while we all know that the navya doesn't give any shit for all this"

"I don't know what makes you think this, but i am not a relationship with Reyansh and will never be in one" i said and stood up.

"Oh really? Does Reyansh says the same?" which made navya laugh.

"ofcourse, i hardly refer each other as friends and you are pairing us as a couple? No thanks but i am happy with all the people i have got. I don't want any other to get added"

"Then what's with the following each other?" sanvi said, raising one of her brows. "I didn't know you were so into him that you keep on checking his following or followers" which shocked Sanvi, but she quickly recovered and said,

"It wasn't me!" she tried proving herself. "Are you guys serious?" interrupted the voice of Sristhi.

"The boy you both are fighting for is right in front of you, if you want to ask, ask him directly. Specially you sanvi, Don't go around creating these kinds of scenes"

"you all can talk whatever you want to, but don't include me oin it. If you have any doubt about me being in a relationship with anyone. Ask the anyone because i won't be tolerating something like that" Navya said and walked away from there.

Navya was getting bored, after she has walked away from her friends the only place she thought to came on is the field behind there school, but before that she quickly got into her class and took a novel out from her back which is always there.

It's not that big and no one ever came to this side-until the sports season starts so no one would be interrupting her.

She has been sitting here for almost seven minutes. They were having there recess time but the bell hasn't rung yet. But Navya doesn't plan on going to her next class

Turning the page of her book, while feeling emptiness in her stomach as she hasn't eaten anything for her lunch. Today is one of the worst days.

All she wants to do is get home as quickly as possible and get inside her room as pick any book from her shelf and start reading it. Yess, she is a bookworm! Being folded between the pages of her book is the only thing which gives her comfort.

"I can see the exact example of the 5 star wala ad" a honey like voice says, making navya instantly regret her decision for bunking the class.

She turned her face towards it, just to meet with the brown eyed boy.

"What are you doing here? Don't tell me you followed me till here" she harshly stood up from her seat. Holding her book tightly.

"I came here to eat my lunch peacefully, but i guess i have to share it " he replied, holding his tiffin box in the air so that she could get a look.

"You don't have to share, i am not hungry anyway" she said, but got betrayed by the universe. Because the moment the words left her mouth, her stomach made a cute sound, turning her into a blushing mess.

"But your tummy is saying the exact opposite of it" he said while talking the seat navya has been sitting on a minute

ago. Navya looked down at him, her cheeks were stained with pinkish shade of red while she said "Just eat your lunch and leave"

He looked at her with a grin and said "Are you sure that you don't what it? Because i think you will be regretting it later on"

"No" she said, and sat next to him, maintaing a good 7 inch distance. She pulled the book infront of her face and started reading it.

"Umhm, this smells so good" Reyansh says, taking in the the smell of the food his mother had made.

Navya tried her best to not look at him and focuses on her book. But how can she concentrate when her tummy is totally opposing her. Reyansh keeps on praising the food made by his mother.

But she couldn't get a look since she was hiding her face with it.

Back then at the classroom, Reyansh saw navya and her friends interaction and knows that she hasn't eaten anything. As they are friends now Reyansh doesn't want her to starve, so he tried his best to draw her attention.

After almost five minutes, navya pulled her book down. Looking at Reyansh she said. "enough! I don't think you

would like it or not but-" her words were cut off by Reyansh holding the tiffin box infront of her. He indicated through his chin to have it.

She looks at the tiffin box and saw the food remained untouched. "What's with the praising you were making back then, when you haven't even took a bite."

"I was admiring it's colour, you know" he said smiling.

"Stop acting like a kid" she says while smiling at him. "Don't call me that or else i will snatch the box away from you" he said.

"as if i am giving it to you" she says, taking a bite from it. "Hey, share it with me. I am starving too" he said.

To which she agreed and in the next minute they were talking and smiling as they both ate there lunch.

"By the way" he started.

"You already regret sharing it with me?" She teased. "No way i am going to regret sharing anything with you" he says, but instantly regret after the words left his mouth.

Calm down, stupid heart!!! It was just a slip of tongue. He didn't mean it in that way-navya thought-while clearing her throat she says "What you were saying earlier?"

"I was about to ask that are you always this Cracky?" he said, while talking a bite of his tiffin as she agreed to share it with him.

"Then why are you even talking to me?"

"Because i like it how you don't go around saying buttering things like the other girls do, you say what's going inside your mind"

To which she just hummed and kept eating the food.

"Are you planning to bunk the next period?"

"I do? What about you?"

"Maybe. Yes."

"then we can't sit here forever, the school security might catch us"

"Should we go somewhere else then?"

"Where? I don't even know if there is any other way out?"

"Why do i feel like i am one of the old students here, anyway c'mon let me take you towards your destination" he said, while shutting the cap of the tiffin box.

"funny, I don't have any planned destination. Do you have any?

"Right now your destination is also my mine"

"Pardon?"

"Oh c'mon navya, we will be going on the same destination"

"Ohh?" her words came out like an question, as if she was confused of her own reaction.

Why would he say something like that and make butterflies flutter in a minute and the next he is telling me the actual meaning of those sentences which is exactly opposite of what he says.

She stood up from her seat and as she saw Reyansh getting up from his too. While scrunching her nose she said "So, what's next?"

"We go towards the peeple tree" he said and started walking.

"You want to make friends with the ghosts living there too?" she asked, keeping up with his feets.

"I don't think i need one, you are enough"

"So you are referring me as the ghost or friend"

"both"

"really, newcomer?"

"keep refering me as a newcomer and i won't be taking you along with me" to which i didn't reply anything and quickly followed him towards the tree.

As we reached there we got to go behind we both stopped looking at the wall blocking our way.

"Dont tell me we are breaking the wall" i warned.
"i won't!" he replied and moved forward it and started pulling the bricks.

"What exactly are you doing? You don't what us at the principal office right?"

"Dummy it's already broken, i have seen few boys of our class bunking their classes through this " as he finished the sentence the bricks started to fall as it were being put to show.

"I will go first then you follow me" he said and before waiting for my reply he got out from the hole like he has tried it before.

"Com'on give me your hand" he says and holds out his hand From the other side of the wall.

I hesitated for a second because it's my first time bunking my classes. I have never tried this before and I don't want to get caught.

Krishna ji baccha lena, i murmured and got to hold his hand. Slowing letting my body settle in the hole and the next moment i was out of my school's boundary.

"We did itt!!!" i screamed and shaked our linked hands while jumping like a kid but stopped when i saw him shockingly standing there shaking his head lightly and face palming himself with his other hand.

"Bacchi hai yaar tu"(You're a kid) he said.

"han aur tum buddhe" i replied But before he could reply i saw a stall of cotton candy and pulled him along with me towards it.

"kinchne ki jarurat nahi araha hu tumhare piche hi" ( No need to pull, I'm right behind you) he says as we reached near the stall. I shook my head on his sentence as they made my heart flutter and fluttering heart can be dangerous. So let's avoid.

"bhaiya do budhiya ke baal bana dena jara" i asked the boy who was the shopkeeper. He nodded and got to his work. While he was adding colours "blue colour jada dena" i asked and looked at him. But he was already looking at me.

I was watching him very closely. His face was beautiful, like really beautiful. He had long eyelashes, that perfect eyebrows, the skin tanned, his smile lighting up the whole town. (Just like mother Taylor said in You belong with me)
Wait a min! Why the hell am I referring him to my favourite song. But i cannot lie.. it really matches him. He's.. just... Gorgeous.

"What about you?" i asked him, with bright eye just like a three year old buying it's favourite candy.

But i wasn't happy because of the candy, i was happy because for the next 30 minutes I'll have him all to myself.

_____________________

It's been days since i've bunked any of my classes yet this one will always remains my favourite. I looked at Navya, the girl who seems to have one of the best heart ever.

I like the way she is so carefree about the world like even if it's burning she'd still try to enjoy partying with the fire.

"What about you?" she asked me out of nowhere, her brown eyes shining so bright like a three year old kid.

Then i realised her waving her hand in the air infront of me while asking "Trapped Inside your head?" No! Just trying to help myself to not drown in your eyes.

"Hello Newcomer?" she repeats.
"Yes Trivedi?" i said.
"so your're alive" she hummed
"breathing just fine" i replied
"Which colour do you want?"
"brown" just like your eyes.
"Seriously?"
"What?"
"Don't you know we don't get cotton candy in brown colour?"
"Oh? Choose whatever you're having"
"Dono blue bana dena, bhaiya" she says to the shopkeeper.

After sometime the shopkeeper handed us our respective Candy's. She paid for both of us as she was arguing with me saying "iss bar mai deti hu algi bar tum dena" and gave the money to the keeper. After sometime while walking further i felt her looking at me constantly.

Why is she staring at me ( ;-;). Do i have something on my face-
Stealing some of her glances, she was looking pretty cute. Her hair a lil messy, she was kinda sweaty. She was glowing. She's really simple yet a very amazing soul. She's beautiful.

"Hey, what's up? Dumbo" i said.
"What did you just call me!?" she asked pretty surprised by the nickname I've given her.

"Dumbo? DUH? can you not hear me-" i replied.

"Oh really, why am I a Dumbo? May I know the reason, mister?" she puts one of her hand on her waist.

"Obviously Madam, you were looking at me without any expression and when i was calling you, you did not answer. Aren't you simply dumb?" i asked.

"Your reasons are meaningless dude" she says

"thanks for your unwanted opinion, ma'am" i said trying to hide my fascination.

"shut up" she said while trying to hide her smile too.
"Make me, cinnamon roll" i challenged
"what is wrong with you!!"

She was blushing as hell! While I was chuckling and admiring her blushing on my comment.

__________________________________
Word count: 2727

Hello Lovies<3

So, Here's your chapter 3!!
We hope you enjoyed it. Since, English is not our first language there might be some grammatical mistakes. If you guys had spotted any then kindly ignore.😊

And How was the chapter? Please do tell us as it motives us to write further. Also, tell us which was your favourite part of this chapter.✨

*ANNOUNCEMENT*
We have published the other two book of the series.
#2 The Kind of Love We Share : Vanni Sharma & Ritwik Tripathi
#3 Tales of The Hearts : Vanya Shekhawat & Akshit Malhotra
We won't be publishing any chapters this soon as we haven't even completed half of TGL but we will be uploading the character introductions along with the blurb and character aesthetic respectively.

*For any other kind of information and the Spoilers do follow our Instragram id : @authorivaaa (link is available on the description)

Happy Reading, Cutiess!! 🥰
Only love for you guys
RIVAAA<3

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

158K 5.1K 70
This is the story of Ian an American boy who is struggling to find the love of his life until he met........ ...
1.8M 83.6K 56
This story needs to be edited. Highly edited. Read it on your own risk, there are numerous grammatical errors. Love y'all! "What the hell that is no...
43.2K 2.6K 21
Dive into the turbulent love story of Siddhant and Ishika-a tale marked by youthful passion, misunderstandings, and the weight of unspoken regrets. I...
104K 7K 42
Two people completely in love and inseparable but ......one big incident changed their life and they got separated.... what will happen when dest...