๐๐ˆ๐–๐ˆ: ๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐๐‘๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„|๏ฟฝ...

By nostalgia_vk

[๐“๐€๐„๐Š๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐ˆ๐๐ƒ๐ˆ๐€๐ ๐‘๐Ž๐˜๐€๐‹ ] "๐‘ฏ๐’† ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’ ๐‘ซ๐’ ๐‘จ๐’๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ญ๐’๐’“ ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’” ๐‘ท๐’“๐’Š๐’…๐’†" "Biwi"... More

ยฐโ€ขIntroโ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ขโ™ก1โ™กโ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ขโ™ก2โ™กโ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ขโ™ก3โ™กโ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ขโ™ก4โ™กโ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ขโ™ก5โ™กโ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ขโ™ก7โ™กโ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ขโ™ก8โ™กโ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ขโ™ก9โ™กโ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ขโ™ก10โ™กโ€ขยฐ(Pt 1)
ยฐโ€ขโ™ก10{Pt 2}โ™กโ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ขโ™ก10โ™กโ€ขยฐ(Final)
ยฐโ€ขโ™ก11โ™กโ—‹ยฐ

ยฐโ€ขโ™ก6โ™กโ€ขยฐ

2.8K 240 39
By nostalgia_vk

Taehyung and Jungkook were standing opposite to each other with sword in there hand....Jungkook can see the angry glare coming out from the eyes of Taehyung...

Just the whistle start , Taehyung came to attack Jungkook....but Jungkook immediately rescued himself and attacked back taehyung who immediately tackle Jungkook by trying to hit him with the sword....

Taehyung hairs were tied in a perfect bun and Jungkook thought to tease Taehyung and he attacked taehyung and came behind him to take out the soft rubber band holding taehyung hairs...resulting taehyung long hairs to fall on his back

Taehyung turned and looked at Jungkook with anger because he came to realize that Jungkook did it on purpose to distract him....

Taehyung kept his all hairs in one side and again came to attack Jungkook in no mood of defeat....Jungkook was highly impressed by the professionalism and skills of Taehyung....

It was complete half an hour but none of them was ready to quit the battle....both of fighting like their life depend on it...

.

.

.

Both were walking by hitting each other with the swords...and taehyung back was facing the area of the middle lake of castle...

Jungkook saw this and thought that he will win anyhow because taehyung will fall directly in water....but it's truly said that never get distracted.....

And thats what happened with Jungkook....just for a moment Jungkook got distracted and taehyung took it as an advantage and hit Jungkook sword a little more powerfully which made Jungkook to stumble and his sword fall on ground and taehyung pushed Jungkook into the lake which made Jungkook to get completely drenched in water....

Jungkook came out from water and looked at Taehyung who was laughing so beautifully.....the laugh of winning....

IU came there running and her eyes widened seeing Jungkook in water...she immediately ordered the maid to bring towel....

Taehyung looked at Jungkook and said

"So The King Jeon Jungkook.....bow in front of our princess and say sorry.....right now"

Jungkook looked at Taehyung and IU and took the towel and went from there.....leaving a shocked taehyung behind...

"How dare he.....see soo rude"

Taehyung said and IU was doing her work of calming her best friend....who was fully red in anger...

.

.

.

"Please try to understand I cant go against my father....I can't marry you...please forget about me"

"Really.....what about me huh...what about my love...our love....IU this is not fair....just why cant you take a stand for us IU....I love you"

Lee Jong Suk said with a painful voice....both of them were meeting each other in their secret place in evening....and IU was telling her love to forget about her...

Jong came towards IU and hold her shoulder and said

"Keep this in mind IU...either you or my death...just because I am not a king it doesn't mean you will disrespect my feelings....if you will marry Jungkook then I will die here"

Jong said and left from there....leaving a crying IU behind.....who was crying but someone was smirking looking at the scenario in front of him...and that was none other than our King Jungkook

"Hmmm~~so my doubt about them was correct....let's see till what boundaries they both are going to hide it"

.

.

.

Taehyung was staring at the moon with his soft eyes....he was happy that till princess marriage he will stay in castle....

He will be free from the stupid taunts of his auntie....he was gazing at the moon....completely unknown of the fact that someone lusty and creepy gaze were on his back...and he was none other than IU father...who was looking at taehyung from the other side of the hall...

"After my daughter marriage...I will have you in my arms....your body excite me the most"

IU father mumbled while sipping the wine....IU father turned as he was about to leave but he felt his eyes to get widened by seeing King Jungkook looking at him.....

He thought that maybe Jungkook heard him....and he was about to leave but the next words Jungkook said made King to feel amazed

"He is beautiful isnt it??"

King turned back and looked at Jungkook only to see his smirk....he came towards Jungkook and acted so innocent and asked

"Who King Jungkook??"

Jungkook stared at the window from where this creepy father was oogling at taehyung and said

"Him...your daughter's best friend....he is so beautiful....trust me your daughter isnt even 1% in front of him....not a comparison as I am no one to compare two person....but he is just something else"

IU father came towards Jungkook and said

"You can have him......but......after having him in my bed for one time"

Jungkook hmmed at the sentence and IU father left while laughing from there....Jungkook stared at the fading figure and said

"Dont worry you will get the honour to get kill by my own hands.....not only for staring at someone who is mine...but also for staring at someone without that person will...and I hate the fact that god gave eyes to you....but dont worry I will pluck out your eyes...by my own hands"

.

.

.

Taehyung was staring at the moon but felt someone footsteps behind him...he came cautious because its already 1 am and who dare to be awake at this time....must be some traitor...

Taehyung pulled out the knife which he hide on his side of waist and immediately turned aimed the knife straight on the throat of the person.....who immediately protected himself and turned taehyung and took the knife and placed it on taehyung navel and taehyung hands were tightly hold by the person.....

"Kamaal hai aapka bhi....aap to hume marna hi chahte hai"

(Too impressive of you...you wang me to die hmm)

Taehyung remembered the voice and he said "King Jungkook"

Jungkook smiled and let go the knife only to caress taehyung waist....feeling the curves on right places by his fingers.....taehyung was wiggling in his hold.....which made Jungkook to hold taehyung waist tightly which will indeed leave a hand print on taehyung golden tan skin...

"Shhh be still....I am not here to scare you or disturb you....I am here to complete one thing"

Saying this Jungkook leave taehyung who glared at him by rubbing his wrist....taehyung was glaring at Jungkook but his eyes widened when he saw Jungkook kneeling in front of him....

He was about to say something but Jungkook pulled taehyung and made him sit on his left thigh and said straight looking into taehyung eyes....

"I am sorry.....I take my words back......you are the winner....in fact you are the first person who defeated me by using intelligence.....you deserve the apology not princess IU....so I am sorry.....Tae...."

°•~~♡♡♡~~•°

Hope you like the chapter
Plz vote and comment me about the chapter

°•~~♡♡♡♡~~•°

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.7K 3.1K 17
"Feel that?" He asked, keeping her hand still. "That's what you do to me. Every time I see you. Every time I hear you laugh. Every time I think of yo...
2.6M 37.7K 21
ABHYANSH SINGH RANAWAT, the most feared man in the country, was crowned at the tender age of 14, exposed to all the cruelty power-hungry people threw...
1.6M 155K 72
๐’๐ข๐ฒ๐š ๐Œ๐š๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ก๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ข ๐Ž๐ซ ๐Œ๐ซ๐ฌ.๐’๐ข๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฏ๐ž๐ž๐ซ ๐‘๐š๐ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข(๐Ÿ๐Ÿ) ๐š ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐š๐ข...
3.4M 141K 69
An accidental marriage between two people. she was never supposed to be with him, far away from his eyes. An innocent soul got wrapped in his hatred...