Decade Galaxy

By RiderDecade

A young man name Soren died after coming home from his vacation. Later, he meet God and get incarcerated to a... More

Bio (Update 2)
Prologue
Decade Vs Boboiboy team
Aftermath DCD
Ambush
DCD return and Water appear
DCD introduction
DCD join TAPOPS and challenge by Tarung
B.R.R.O Revenge and use the nine world power
Jugglenaut escape
Emotion Power
Captain Kaizo meet DCD
Transport into the World of Gokaiger
Mission: infiltrate to Pirate Colony
Light of Hope and Grand Time

Pirate Armada Invasion

166 6 45
By RiderDecade

The TAPOPS Spaceship have arrived at Sunnova Station.

Papa Zola: Hah! We have arrived at Sunnova Station!

Boboiboy: Mission accomplished! Awesome! 👍

He thumb up to everyone. Then the monitor screen show Commander Koko Ci.

Koko Ci: Have you all arrived?

Boboiboy: Yes, Commander! We have retrieved the Power Sphere!

Boboiboy show the Power Sphere to Koko Ci.

Koko Ci: Eh? Is that the Power Sphere StealthBot? Why does it look different?

Kaizo: It has been modified. Earlier, it was much bigger but Boboiboy came up with his idea to shrink its size using BellBot's power.

Koko Ci: Well done, Boboiboy! Congratulations to all of you!

Soren: Awesome!

Gopal: Way to go, Boboiboy!

Fang look at the window and saw something strange.

Fang: Huh? Hey, guys! Look over here!

Soren: What is it, Fang?

Boboiboy: So many!

Gopal: Those spaceship look weird!

Papa Zola scratch his eyes.

Papa Zola: Have justice's eyes been deceived?! Is that a spaceship or a space dish?

Papa Zola view the spaceship as a dishes.

Ying: It really does look like a dish.

Suddenly, Gopal tummy is growling.

Gopal: Hehehe... My tummy's getting hungry when looking at them!

Kaizo: Huh! Do we really have to ask for TEMPUR-A's help?

Koko Ci: Indeed we do! We must not underestimate those space pirates!

Gopal, Soren and Boboiboy: Who's TEMPUR-A?

Yaya: Didn't we foil their plan already?

Ying: Yeah! We have StealthBot, didn't we?

Koko Ci: Huh! Without StealthBot, their forces are diminished. But that doesn't mean they won't attack.

Boboiboy: Look like we'll have to defend Sunnova Station!

Soren: No. Only I can defend the Sunnova Station.

Koko Ci: I'm sorry, Soren. Only Kaizo will join in the defence.

Everyone: Huh?

Koko Ci: The rest of you, go and keep StealthBot safe in TAPOPS Station!

Kaizo: Later.

Kaizo then teleport himself and arrived at the the main dock.

Soren: But, Commander. I have a powerful form that can fight those space pirates and protect StealthBot at the same time!

Koko Ci: I believe you are stronger than any TAPOPS member! But fighting and protect during at the same time is not a good idea! This place is not safe for StealthBot! Ochobot, open the teleport to TAPOPS station.

Ochobot: Uh, my teleportation power's is out of energy, Commander.

Koko Ci: If that's the case.... Full speed ahead!

The TAPOPS Spaceship make a U-turn and fly the spaceship at full speed. After a long hours, the TAPOPS Spaceship have arrived at the TAPOPS station and go inside the entrance of the dock. Sai, Shielda and Nut are waiting at the entrance of the dock.

The TAPOPS Spaceship landed on the ground and open the lower hatch. Soren is walking down from the spaceship then Gopal and Papa Zola push Soren and running down from the lower hatch of the spaceship.

Gopal: Move! Move!

Papa Zola: Step aside! Justice want to eat fried rice!

Gopal and Papa Zola go to the door and leave the entrance of the dock spaceship. Soren fall down on the hatch of the spaceship.

Yaya: Huh, what's the rush?

Ying: Where are they going?

Boboiboy: They must be starving. Soren, are you okay?

Soren stand up.

Soren: Yes, I'm alright.

Nut: Wow! Is this.... Is this StealthBot? So awesome!

Ying: You're so excited!

Nut: Of course, Nut is excited! StealthBot is one of the most awesome and sought after Power Sphere!

Fang: But earlier it was...

Nut cover Fang mouth with his hand.

Nut: Hang on! Nut has read all about it from Commander report! StealthBot have been modified, magnified and minimize by BellBot power, right?

Soren: Wow... You know everything.

Cattus become sad being separated from BellBot.

Cattus: Meow......

Nut: Don't worry! Engineer Nut has prepared a space for StealthBot! We're gonna take off BellBot and give it t back to Cattus!

Cattus: Meow! Meow!

Boboiboy: Can you change back StealthBot to normal size?

Nut: Of course! With Nut, Nut-A-Problem!

Soren and Boboiboy: Woah! He even have a tagline!

Sheilda: Come on, let's send StealthBot back to the Power Sphere Vault.

Boboiboy: Let's go.

They continue to walk and go to the Power Sphere Vault.
___________________________________________

Somewhere is outer space, a missile hit a spaceship pirate. The spaceship pirates and the spaceship battle TAPOPS are having a war to defense the Sunnova Station.

The spaceship battle hit the spaceship pirates. The Mop-mop Aliens and Tarung with his battle suit begin to attack them.

Tarung: Attack! Don't let them through!

Kaizo: Roger that, Admiral! Attack!!

The space pirates and the TAPOPS armies attack eachother. Tarung is fighting with the space pirates with his sharp claws and punch them. Kaizo use his Energy Sword and slash at the space pirates.

The two space pirates are shooting at the TAPOPS soldier. Then the friendly blue pirate stop shooting at them and saw Kaizo's attacking the space pirates.

Friendly blue pirate: Eh? Is that you, Kassim?

At the the Sunnova Station, Koko Ci and the Mop Alien are observing the battle.

The Mop Alien is watching with his binoculars and saw more spaceship pirates coming toward them.

Mop Alien: Mop!

Koko Ci: TEMPUR-A team, to the right wing!

The giant battle spaceship is moving to the right wing and attack the spaceship pirates.

Koko Ci: More and more ships are coming! But where is Captain Vargoba's spaceship?
___________________________________________

At the peaceful space, Captain Vargoba spaceship has almost arrived at TAPOPS station.

Pirate Parrot: Squawk! Squawk! We have arrived!

Captain Vargoba: So this is your hideout, Decade? Hahaha! No wonder why your hideout is actually a laundry space station! Jam their communication!

Pirate Parrot: Squawk! Roger that, Grand Captain!

Pirate Parrot click the button and sent out communications jammer from the spaceship and go to TAPOPS station.
___________________________________________

At the TAPOPS station, they have arrived at the Power Sphere Vault.

BellBot: Size Reversion Power!

StealthBot become bigger and BellBot release from StealthBot and go to Cattus neck.

Cattus: Meow! Meow!

Nut is typing on the keyboard and active the machine.

Nut: Done! StealthBot is in its rightful place-

A device fall out from StealthBot.

Nut: Eh?

Nut grab the device.

Boboiboy: What's that?

Soren: It look like a tracking device.

Nut: Soren is right. It does look like tracking device.

Soren: Wait. Boboiboy, did you notice the tracking device before BellBot use his power?

Boboiboy: No. I didn't notice.

Ying: Who would put (Gasp) It must be the pirates!

Everyone: What!?

Sheilda: How come do you not notice that, Boboiboy?!

Boboiboy: The device has shrunk along with StealthBot. We didn't-

Sai: Weak! You put us all at risk!

Soren: Hey, dude. You don't call him like that! Fang, called Commander. We need some backup!

Fang: Alright, Captain Soren!

Fang open his communication watch but it was static screen.

Soren: What's wrong, Fang?

Fang: I can't contact with the Commander!

Soren: What?!?! Yaya, Ying and Boboiboy! Try to reached the Commander! We need backup!

Yaya, Ying and Boboiboy open their communication watch and try to reach the Commander but all of their watch are static screen.

Yaya: I can't contact with the Commander.

Ying: Me too!

Boboiboy: What's wrong with the communication?

Soren: You got to be kidding me! Nut, have you checked communication signal?

Nut: I have already checked, Captain Soren! I'm not sure why is this happened!

Cattus is hissing at the window then Yaya go to Cattus to check on him.

Yaya: What's wrong, Cattus?

Cattus: Hiss! Hiss!

Yaya then look at window and saw Captain Vargoba spaceship.

Yaya: That's..... That's Captain Vargoba spaceship!

Everyone: What!!?!?!!

The spaceship pirate begin to aim at the TAPOPS station and shoot a giant laser at the space station.
___________________________________________

After a few hours, the spaceship pirate has arrived at the TAPOPS station.

Captain Vargoba: Listen up, Pirates! The Power Spheres is in this space station. One more thing, if you saw Kamen Rider Decade, killed him! I want his belt as a trophy. Now, move out and find the Power Spheres!

All the pirates attack and destroy all the equipment and the spaceship.

Captain Vargoba: Destroy all their fleet!

The pirates use their guns and destroy the TAPOPS Spaceship. Captain Vargoba smirk evilly.

Captain Vargoba: Ha. Hahaha. Hahaha. HAHAHAHAHA! There's no escape, Decade! I WILL GET ALL YOUR POWER SPHERES!

At the cafeteria, Gopal and Papa Zola are hiding from the pirates. Gopal try to call Boboiboy but the screen is static.

Gopal: C'mon, Boboiboy! Why can't I called you?

Papa Zola saw the space pirates are going inside the cafeteria.

Papa Zola: Eh?! Who are all these people? Who's getting married?

Gopal: Married? They're the space pirates!

Papa Zola: What?!

The space pirates have notice them.
___________________________________________

At the Power Sphere vault, they watch at the monitor screen and saw the space pirates in each rooms and corridors.

Yaya: The pirates are inside.

Ying: What should we do?

The screen show the TAPOPS Spaceship have destroy by the pirates.

Boboiboy: Our spaceship is.... Destroy....

Soren: This is hopeless..... I should've kill the walrus face!

Sai: Yeah. This is all your fault, Boboiboy and Soren!

Soren: What did you said?! You want to mess up with me?!

Sai: Why, yes!

Sheilda: Sai, that enough! You too, Soren! Try to behave yourself.

Soren just silence. Soren turn around and look at Nut.

Soren: Nut, do you find anything that cause our communication goes jam?

Nut: Yes, I found it! The device outside is a communication jamming device.

Ochobot: What should we do?!

Soren: I fight those pirates and Captain Vargoba.

Fang: What?! Soren, don't you remember what my brother said? We can't face Captain Vargoba directly! He too dangerous!

Soren: But we must defence TAPOPS and protect the Power Spheres! We can't just sit here and do nothing! I must use my violent.

Soren took out his card.

Yaya: Soren, can you tell us what this card can do to you?

Soren: This card make me stronger than the default form. I can use any Rider weapons without turning into a different Riders.

Boboiboy: So does this mean you become stronger. That awesome 👍.

Soren: Yeah but the downside is I will become a psychopath or something like that. I'm not sure if I can control myself.

Ying: Don't worry about that, Soren. No matter what happened to you, we will on your side.

Ying smile at Soren. Suddenly, they heard something behind the vault door.

Gopal and Papa Zola: Aaahhh!!! Help us!!! Boboiboy!!!

Yaya: That sounds like Gopal and Captain Papa! They've been captured!

Soren: What?

At the outside of the vault, Captain Vargoba and his pirates. Captain Vargoba is holding Gopal and Papa Zola on his hands. The blue pirate is checking the vault on how to open it.

Captain Vargoba: Open the door!

Blue pirate: This door is too tough. We need the password.

Captain Vargoba: Hahaha. Not tough enough with my force. But why use force when I already know the password!

Blue pirate: Captain, you know the password?

Captain Vargoba: Yes..... Listen well.

Captain Vargoba hurt them with his hands. Suddenly, aurora curtain appear in front of them. They saw Soren is standing in front of them with his Machine Decade.

Captain Vargoba: Decade! I have found you! Where is my Power Sphere!?! Or I will hurt your friends!

Soren: You want your Power Sphere so badly! I can give you this.

Soren pull out his card and insert it into the Neo Decadriver and close it.

Soren: Henshin!

Kamen Ride: Decade!

All the 18 symbol appear and merge with him and become a black and grey armor. Five red square coming out from the Neo Decadriver and place it on his face and his armor become magenta and black but his eyes visor become dark and the signal on his head become purple instead of yellow.

Captain Vargoba: Kill him!

The pirates grab their guns and bazooka then shoot at him. Captain Vargoba and his pirates laugh in joyful.

Captain Vargoba: Muahahaha! This is what will happened if you mess with the space pirates! Hahahaha!

Army of pirates: Hahahaha!

When the smoke clear, Decade is still standing. This make them shocked.

Captain Vargoba: What?!

Decade: What? You guys just got suprise? Huh? No wonder why pirates so weak.

Captain Vargoba: You don't dare to mock us!

Decade grab his Rider Book and turn into a gun and shoot at Captain Vargoba face. Captain Vargoba was hit by the bullet and left go of them. Gopal and Papa Zola run toward Decade. But before they can go to Decade, Decade turn his gun into a sword and slash at them.

Gopal: Aaahhh! Soren! Why are you attack us!?

Papa Zola: Yeah! We are in danger! Don't you see us, we been tortured?!

Decade: Tortured? Hahaha. Tortured is my favourite word..... Now, who should get kill first?
___________________________________________

In the vault, they can hear Decade's slash at the space pirates with painful and agony.

Yaya: Guys, I don't like this. Soren become a psychopath right now.

Boboiboy: Yaya's right! I also don't like this. He become a real killer! We must stop him!

Sai: But if we open the vault, the pirates will steal all the Power Spheres! We don't want to risk it!

Then they heard something.

Blue pirate: NOOOO! DON'T KILL ME!!!

Boboiboy: we should help him!

Sai: Help him?! Don't you remember what he said? He become a different person. We must stay here.

Boboiboy: But how about Gopal and Captain Papa!? Shouldn't we open the door?

Back at the battle, Decade kill every single pirates with his sword with his Clock Up. The pirates use their guns and shoot at Decade but Decade avoid it with his Clock Up and dash toward them and slash at them. Gopal and Papa Zola are knocking the vault door.

Gopal: Boboiboy! Open the door!

Papa Zola: He gonna killed us! Open the door!

At the other side of the room,

Sai: If we open the door, he will killed us!

Boboiboy: I don't care about that! We will face Soren and Captain Vargoba! No matter what will happened!

The vault door then open. Captain Vargoba saw the door is open.

Captain Vargoba: Yes, the door have open! Now give me back my Power-

Decade stab him from his back.

Captain Vargoba: Y- Y- You.... Stab me!

Decade: Indeed.

Captain Vargoba's yell and grab Decade and throw him at the vault room and sent him into the metal boxes.

Everyone: Soren!

Everyone run toward Decade and check on him.

Ying: Soren! Are you okay?!

Boboiboy: C'mon, Soren! We need you!

Captain Vargoba and his pirates walked towards them.

Captain Vargoba: Decade is no longer with you! Only me!

Decade then stand up and begin to attack them.

Sheilda: Soren! Wait! I'm your friend!

Decade: Friend? I never meet you before.

Sheilda: What?!

Captain Vargoba: Hahaha. It seem like he is not on your side! Now, Decade... How about you join us?

Decade: Join you? Like I care about that.

Decade pull out his card and insert it into the Neo Decadriver and close it.

Attack Ride: Strike Vent!

He summon his Dragclaw on his right hand. He then pull out again his card and insert it into the Neo Decadriver and close it.

Attack Ride: Advent!

Dragreder appear out of nowhere and attack the Captain Vargoba and his pirates and also attack his friends.

Gopal: Dey! Soren! Don't attack us! We're your friends!

Sai: He won't listen to us! He has turned into a different person!

Captain Vargoba: You think you can just attack me? How about....

Captain Vargoba use his magnetic power and grab Shielda.

Captain Vargoba: Attack one of your friend...

Decade: Easy...

Decade pull out his card and insert it into the Neo Decadriver and close it.

Final Attack Ride: R-R-Ryuki!

Decade then perform his finisher and Dragreder charge toward them and shoot fireballs at them.

Sai: NOOOO! Soren, stop! You're hurting my sister!

Decade: I don't care about that. All I want is to destroy this world.

Sai: I... I... I don't get it. Please, Soren. I begged you... I don't want to hurt you.

Decade: Oh really? Then go hurt yourself!

Decade punch him on his face and sent him to the wall. Decade turn around and saw Shielda try to stand up. Decade use his Clock Up and punch her and sent her to the wall.

Ying and Yaya: Sai! Shielda!

Gopal: I'm gonna hide from Soren!

Papa Zola: Me too!

Captain Vargoba: Grrr..... Attack all of them! I'm going to handle Decade!

The pirates charged toward them.

Boboiboy: You guys go fight those pirates! I'm going to fight Captain Vargoba!

Yaya and Ying: Alright!

Boboiboy: Boboiboy triple split!

Boboiboy split himself into three, Water, Fire and Lightning. They charge toward Captain Vargoba and attack him.

Boboiboy Fire: Fiery Kick!

Boboiboy Lightning: Lightning Sword Slash!

Decade pull out his card and insert it into the Neo Decadriver and close it.

Attack Ride: Ore Sanjau!

Captain Vargoba pull the vault door and protect himself from Fire and Lightning.

Boboiboy Fire and Lightning: Huh?!

Decade perform his special attack on Captain Vargoba and slash him from his back. Boboiboy Water then attack him with his water geyser.

Boboiboy Water: Water Geyser!

Captain Vargoba protect himself with his vault door. Decade pull out his card and insert it into the Neo Decadriver and close it.

Attack Ride: Gigant!

He summon his Gigant and shoot four missiles at everyone multiple times. He stop for awhile and saw everyone lying on the ground. Boboiboy Fire and Lightning merge back with Boboiboy Water and turn to normal.

Boboiboy: Soren... You don't have to this...

Decade: You think I care about that? I'm Destroyer of World! I will destroy this world no matter what.

Boboiboy: Soren, please! We have to defeat Captain Vargoba! This isn't you!

This isn't you!

This isn't you!

This isn't you!

Decade become realize and snap back from the reality.

Decade: Boboiboy.... What just happened? Did I killed someone?

Boboiboy: Soren? Is that really you?

Decade: Yes... This is.... Me.... Soren...

Boboiboy: Soren! I'm glad you're back! You almost killed everyone! Don't worry about them, they just-

Captain Vargoba: They just need some rest.

Decade and Boboiboy saw Captain Vargoba's harming their friends.

Boboiboy: No! Let my friends go!

Decade: Before we- Aaahhh!

Boboiboy: Soren, are you okay?!

Decade: I'm fine! I'm going become beserk! I'm not sure.... How long... I can hold.....

Captain Vargoba: Hahaha! You're weak, Decade! You can't protect everyone! Even yourself!

Decade: Shu- Shut your.... Mm... Mouth... You... Walrus.... Mammoth!

Captain Vargoba: How dare you insult me?!

Captain Vargoba use his magnetic power and harm them and squeeze all the iron bars and steel.

Boboiboy: No! Just let the go!

Captain Vargoba: Oh I wil. Only you give me your Power Sphere Ochobot and I will them go.

Decade: He will never do that! He'll never- give Ochobot- To you!

Captain Vargoba: He won't give me!? Hahaha! Alright, I give him two options. He give Ochobot to me or I....

Captain Vargoba use his magnetic power and harm them again.

Ying: Soren! Help us!!!

Captain Vargoba: Hahaha!

Decade: Must... Must... Must control my anger.... Must control my anger.... My control my anger.... Control... My... Anger....

Boboiboy: STOP!!!

Captain Vargoba: Stop?!?! I won't stop! 10. 9. 8. 7. 6.

Boboiboy: I can't choose!

Decade: Boboiboy... You're a smart kid, right?

Captain Vargoba: 5. 4. 3.

Boboiboy: W- What do you mean, Soren?

Decade: Because... You know how to... Outsmart... Them.... Just... Use... Your head... You will get.... The idea.....

Captain Vargoba: 2. 1. 0...

Boboiboy: Huh?!

Captain Vargoba: Since you cannot make a choice, I will make your choice for you!

Decade: I CAN'T THAT IT ANYMORE!!! YAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!

He charged toward him and jump to the air and perform his Rider Punch on his right hand.

Captain Vargoba: Huh?! You think you can beat me with your single punch?! Here this!

Captain Vargoba move Sai and Shielda and Decade prepared to punch them but he not going to punch them but he punch on the floor and release a bright magenta and make a giant sphere explosion.

After the giant explosion, all of them were lying on the floor. Decade running toward Boboiboy and shake him on his shoulder.

Decade: Boboiboy! Wake up! Are you okay?!

Boboiboy: I'm fine, Soren... Where is Captain Vargoba?

Captain Vargoba then stand up and his cape fall down.

Captain Vargoba: Decade!!!!!

Everyone wake up from Captain Vargoba loud voice and they were shocked.

Decade: No way.... He has...

Boboiboy: He has four arms!

Captain Vargoba arms was reveal and show another two arms from his upper shoulder.

Captain Vargoba: YOU THINK IT OVER?!?! I WILL KILL YOU!!!

Decade: Boboiboy, you go get your light element! That is the only thing we can end him!

Boboiboy: But... I don't know how to get it!?

Decade: like I said, you need to brainstorm!

Decade use his Clock Up and charge toward him and slash on his knee and his back. He stop and rise his hand and summon his Aurora Curtain and drop some big metal pipes and broken metal boxes on Captain Vargoba.

Decade: This will hold him.

Captain Vargoba use his magnetic power and lift all the metal boxes and pipes.

Captain Vargoba: You think you can hold me with this metals!?!?! Take this!!!

He form a giant metals ball and threw at Decade. Decade grab the giant metals ball and stop it.

Captain Vargoba: Heh! I will flatten you! Full Force!

The metal ball push Decade with full force.

Decade: Boboiboy! Do something!

Boboiboy: Think, Boboiboy. Think.

Nut: Boboiboy! Ochobot is ready to teleport!

Captain Vargoba: Hah! Teleport whatever you want! As long it not near to Sunnova Station!

Boboiboy: That it! Ochobot, teleport us to Sunnova Station!

Captain Vargoba: What?!?!

Ochobot: Alright! Teleportation Power!

Captain Vargoba: Noooooooo!

The entire station then teleport to Sunnova Station. Inside the Sunnova Station, Koko Ci is watching the battle field and saw the signal of TAPOPS station.

Koko Ci: Eh? Emergency signal from TAPOPS? But why it near at Sunnova Station?

Mop Alien: Mop! Mop!

The Mop Alien calling Koko Ci and Koko Ci rush toward him and grab the binoculars and saw the TAPOPS station.

Koko Ci: The TAPOPS station is here?!

Back at the TAPOPS station,

Nut: We have teleport at Sunnova Station!

Boboiboy: Rescue's coming!

Decade then punch the metal ball and punch toward Captain Vargoba face. He then run toward Boboiboy.

Decade: Boboiboy, you did it! Now, you have to wait your Light element.

Boboiboy: Yes, you're right! My Power Band is recieving the Light element from the sun.

Captain Vargoba stand up and begun to use his magnetic power again.

Captain Vargoba: I can't believe it! You just teleport me to this place so that your reinforcement can capture me! Take this!

He lift all the metal boxes and threw it at Decade but then a light laser destroys all the metal boxes and show Boboiboy Light after destroy the metal boxes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

957 84 6
The only thing that kept me alive until now is, my brothers' sacrifices. A virus that attacks the mind and self worth, Reruntu Planet, the planet tha...
4.7K 69 22
Kadoya Sho the ordinary guy who have everything and lived happily with his mom. Suddenly one tragic accident make him turn into Kamen rider dark deca...
3.7K 135 14
Zxenoverse is regular guy who just read wattpad and manga, watch anime, play game, and hear music. When he on the street while making his way to his...