Emilia: Finding My Forever

بواسطة _dat_one_girl_

𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Emilia, a mixture of Enzo and Elianna. She isn't afraid of anyone a... المزيد

Important Disclaimers
Character Aesthetics
Prologue
1|The Groom's Pick
2|A Lifetime of Misery
3|The Wedding
4|I Hate Santo Valentino
5|My New Home
6|Kill or Be Killed
7|James
8|No Good
9|My New Thesis
10|Work of Art
11|His Parents
12|Two People Who Got Stuck Together
13|Fiji
14| Foreign Regions
15|Mountain Climbing
16|Economics
17|Sexual Healing
18|Beach Day
19|The Small Details
20|We Were Drunk
21|Bittersweet Moments
22|Comfort Meal
23|Traitor
24|Human Behaviour
25|Sweet Dreams
26|Liking My Husband
27|Playing Games
28|Emilia's Day
29|I Love To Shop
30|Reckless
31|Innocent Eyes
32|Wishing For My Forever
33|Red Roses
34|Effort
35|To Forevers
36|A Tensed Match
38|A Great Leader
39|Show Me Everything
40|A Surprise Visit
41|Just My Opinion
42|Becoming My Worst Nightmare
43|A Rough Night
44|Breathe
45|A Failure
46|Reading It
47|Fill the Void
48|Ball- Part 1
49| Ball- Part 2
Epilogue
His Secret-Book 1
Her Secret-Book 2
A Poem

37|Loyalty and Trust

64.9K 1.6K 805
بواسطة _dat_one_girl_

Emilia's POV

"How dare he talk to you like that?" I shouted angrily as we walked to the car.

Santo stayed quiet as he walked beside me. I turned to him.

"Are you okay?"

"What were you thinking?" he asked me. "That man was hostile and you jumped in front of him to started a fight."

I turned to him angrily.

"What? Thinking? I wasn't thinking. I saw someone trying to hurt you so I defended you. I would never think before doing something like that. I would do it all over if it happened again."

"Emilia," he said.

"What Santo?" I asked him annoyed. "I don't regret what I did so don't try to make me."

"Are you loyal to me?"

I looked at him confused. "What? Santo, what are you talking about?"

He was always trying to change the subject when we were talking about something important. It really pissed me off.

I was already mad.

"Just answer the question, Emilia," he said sternly.

He was serious about this.

"Yes."

"Can I trust you?" he asked and I felt even more confused.

"Santo, what are you talking about? You're confusing me."

"Emilia," he repeated and I sighed.

"Yes, you can trust me, Santo," I said to him. "I'll never betray you."

He nodded his head in satisfaction.

"Then, I love you," he simply said and my heart started beating faster.

"You-you what?" I stuttered. "I-I thought you wanted to take things slow."

"Emilia, I am very attracted to you. You make me feel things that no one has ever made me feel. I knew I liked you, however, I told you before that the two things I needed to love someone were loyalty and trust. You just showed me where your loyalty lies."

Why won't my heart slow down?

"Emilia, you check all my boxes," he said. "I love you."

"Santo I-"

I stopped talking when I knew I didn't know what else to say. I was scared. I never expected to hear those words from him, especially so soon.

Santo is a man who lacks most emotions so hearing him say those words made me speechless.

My husband loves me.

I didn't know if I loved him back.

Santo and I had two very different ways of determining what love is.

Santo didn't love anyone. He never fully accepted people's loyalty and trust so him accepting mine was something important to him. I was the only person who his heart trusted fully. It was clear to him that he loves me.

However, me on the other hand, I trusted most people easily. I knew that I couldn't determine if I loved someone based on trust and loyalty like Santo did.

He hugged me. "It's okay. You don't have to tell me it back."

"Santo, how will I know if I love someone?" I asked him.

"When the moment is right, you'll know," he said and his words scared me.

What if that moment never comes? He trusted me. What if I break his heart?

"You did well today on the course," he said as he let me go.

He just casually told me that he loved me and then continued on like nothing happened.

The way how he could just change the conversations so easily all the time intrigued me.

He opened the car door for me. "Let's go."

I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before rushing into the car.

He was stunned for a moment as he tried to process my random kiss before closing my door with a smile.

...

We were now back home, eating fried chicken on the couch as we watched a movie about the mafia.

"I don't get it," I said out loud as I watched the main character kill his wife.

"He wanted to show his mafia that he was loyal to them so he killed her," he explained. "It's not something that happens regularly in real life but it can happen."

I wrapped myself into my blanket.

Was Santo going to kill me if he had to?

He was casually eating as he watched this.

Maybe he would.

"I don't like this," I said as I paused the movie.

He resumed it. "It's just a movie."

I paused it again. "We need to talk about what happened today."

He watched me with a smile. "With what? Me saying that I love you?"

I shifted in my seat as I tried not to blush. "No, not that."

"Then what?"

"You froze today, Santo," I told him. "What's wrong?"

He placed the remote controller on the centerpiece before turning to me.

"You know, when you were being bossy to that old man today, I really wanted to kiss you," he said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked as I blushed.

He leaned closer to me before crashing his lips on mine.

I kissed him back and he pushed me back so that I was laying down on the couch.

He's trying to distract you, Emilia.

"Santo," I laughed as he began trailing kissing on my neck. "We need to talk about this."

His kisses returned to my lips to shut me up.

As he kissed me, he used his legs to forcefully open mine. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he tried to get closer to me.

He picked me up so that we were both upright and I wrapped my arms around his shoulders as we continued to kiss.

He grabbed my breasts and started kneading them like dough. I moaned as he aroused me.

"Ride me just how you did the other day," he said as he started to unbuckle his pants.

"Okay," I said before hungrily smashing my lips onto his.

What are you doing, Emilia? He's totally distracting you. Don't give in!

"Good girl," he said as he lifted my skirt.

What the hell am I doing?

I came off of him and gave him a serious look. "Santo."

He buckled back up his pants and lowered his head in defeat.

We were both breathing heavily and wanted each other. "I can't believe you tried to distract me like that."

"I wasn't trying to distract you," he said. "I was trying to distract me."

"Santo, you can't keep avoiding this. It's eating you up inside."

He sighed. "I'm fine, Emilia. You don't have to worry about me."

"What if I wasn't there and that man had a gun?" I asked him. "You froze up because you didn't fully process it."

"Don't use your psychology shit on me," he said defensively and I sighed. "I hate being treated like a psycho."

"Santo, I'm not going to force you to talk about it but it's a good idea to. We don't have to talk about it now."

I held his hand. "Whenever you are ready, I'm always here."

"Dammit," he said angrily.

"What?" I asked him feeling confused by his sudden outburst.

"Why'd you have to be such a good wife?" he asked and I smiled.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

806K 26.7K 105
𝐌𝐢𝐚 𝐑𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐳. Even being born right next to the cruel and sick crime life never changed the charismatic and positive Mia who wanted to h...
1.2M 22K 46
𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐀 𝐅𝐀𝐘𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐎 was a very happy girl. When she was little her and her bestfriend would do everything together until somethi...
67.2K 1.3K 18
《𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐲. 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐏𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐬. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐦𝐚 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟�...
921K 28.7K 82
This is a story of two broken souls who were brought together by one's lust and other's fear. Sophia She was young, innocent, loving and pretty with...