My stepsister

De sheknws

This story is gonna contain a LOT of smut. Other than that I dont know what to put here so just read and enjo... Mais

I
II
III
IV
THANK YOUUU!!
Continuing IV
Any ideas?

Not an chapter

677 7 0
De sheknws

So I wanted to explain how I'm gonna make this story or how it's gonna be laid out.
So there are 4 main characters and they are:
.diana
.jonii
.lu
.alexis

And in the next chapter I will be switching to alexis and jonii's pov but its kinda like a different story playing out whenever I switch to alexis or jonii's pov,the reason I did this is because I don't wanna have a lot of books that I can't keep up with so I figured if I somehow made the two story become one I could give u guys a more interesting plot so please read and watch out for whose pov it is.

Some face claim :

-Jonii
Captain of the team
Loves to torment alexis
Tough (not for long)

-Alexis
Newbie
Has anger issues but is working on them,
Softie on the outside

Imma update this when I find characters for lu and diana, also none of these pics belong to me I found them off pinterest

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

917K 54.7K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
177K 13.8K 35
Her marriage was fixed which was an arranged marriage but she moved to London to pursue her career and dreams and after that, she would marry. But in...
3.6M 288K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
2.7M 155K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...