Voice Of Gaza ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ธ

By Hope_In_Gaza_07

I'll try my best to spread information of the genocide that's taking place in Palestine as I'm writing this... More

๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ
25th December 2023
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ– ๐Œ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž
Another War Crime
27th December 2023
๐† ๐€ ๐™ ๐€
28th December 2023
28th December 2023
๐Œ ๐Ž ๐‡ ๐€ ๐Œ ๐„ ๐ƒ ๐Ž ๐ ๐ˆ ๐„ ๐ƒ
Another Massacre!
Please Read! - 83rd day of the Al-Aqsa Flood
29th December 2023
Please Read! 28-12-2023
29th December 2023
30th December 2023
PLEASE READ - ๐‰๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Œ๐จ๐ก๐š๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐€๐ฅ๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž
30th December 2023
31th December 2023
Article about ๐‡๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ by the New York Times
๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ก ๐‰๐š๐ง๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐†๐š๐ณ๐š
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž
2nd Janaury 2024
๐’๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ค๐ก ๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ก ๐€๐ฅ๏ผ๐€๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข
3rd January 2024
๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐ซ๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ๐ซ๐ฌ โ™ก
3rd January 2024
4th January 2024
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž (๐Ÿ’๐ญ๐ก ๐‰๐š๐ง๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ)
6th January 2024
The Resistance
7th January
The Resistance
8th-9th January
The Resistance.
Telegram Channel
Yasmeen From Gaza

26th December 2023

81 21 5
By Hope_In_Gaza_07

This child, the only survivor, Youssef, son of the martyr, photojournalist Muhammad Ayyash, more than a month after he was injured in his feet, was also found to have shrapnel wounds in his skull, which was broken, and shrapnel inside his stomach that entered from under his hands. His condition is serious. We ask God for his complete safety.

(24 December)

~

Spokesman for the Ministry of Health in Gaza, Dr. Ashraf Al-Qudra:

-There were 52 martyrs and more than 500 injured during the past 24 hours.
- Occupation aircraft target citizens on public streets in Gaza.
-Medical teams are unable to provide their services to the injured arriving at hospitals.
-Medical teams deal with cases of injury not seen in previous wars.
-350% is the clinical occupancy rate in hospitals in southern Gaza.
The humanitarian aid we receive does not meet the needs of the Ministry of Health.
-(Israel) is working to liquidate the health system in northern Gaza.

~

This is a series of news updates, translated into English:

1. Hamas Movement: What Netanyahu said about working with countries to pass a "voluntary migration" plan for the people of Gaza Strip is a ridiculous scheme to prolong the aggression.

~

2. Jerusalem Post: An Israeli soldier has died from a deadly fungal infection in Gaza.

~

3. Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Expatriates: Netanyahu's confessions regarding the displacement of our people are a new slap to the countries supporting him in the genocide war on the Gaza Strip.

~

4. Urgent | Hamas: Netanyahu's talk about working with countries to pass a voluntary migration plan for our people is foolish and an attempt to market illusions.

~

6. Several violent Israeli airstrikes on the city of Khan Yunis in the southern Gaza Strip.

~

7. A new fiery belt on targets in the Khan Yunis Governorate in the southern Gaza Strip.

8. A large number of injuries due to targeting the Al-Amassi family's house in the Al-Shabora camp in the center of Rafah city.

9. Urgent| The Israeli army admits the killing of an officer and a soldier and the serious injury of three others in battles in the north and south of the Gaza Strip.

~

11. The Executive Committee of the Palestine Liberation Organization, after a meeting chaired by President Mahmoud Abbas: We reject what was published in the media about an initiative paper talking about three stages, including the formation of a Palestinian government to manage the West Bank and Gaza away from the PLO's responsibility as the sole legitimate representative... A committee from its members was formed to follow up on the risks that affect the supreme interests of the Palestinian people and their fixed national rights, and to adhere to the comprehensive political vision that affirms the fixed Palestinian position.

[ 1.    PLO's Rejection of an Initiative:
    •    Context: The Executive Committee of the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) had a meeting led by President Mahmoud Abbas.
•    What They Said: They are rejecting a plan that was reported in the media. This plan talked about three stages, including setting up a Palestinian government to oversee both the West Bank and Gaza. This government would operate separately from the PLO.
    •    Why They Rejected It: The PLO sees itself as the sole and legitimate representative of the Palestinian people. They believe this plan could undermine their role and the interests of the Palestinian people.
•    Their Action: They formed a committee to look into the risks this plan might pose to the Palestinian people's fundamental national rights and interests. They also reaffirmed their commitment to their established political stance regarding Palestinian issues.]

~

13. The occupation carries out violent fiery belts in Al-Nuseirat, Al-Maghazi, Al-Bureij in the central Gaza Strip, and Khan Yunis in the southern part of the Gaza strip.

~

Urgent | 33 Palestinians martyred in Khan Yunis in the southern Gaza Strip since last night.

~

Urgent- Gaza Ministry of Health:
The toll of the Israeli aggression rises to 20,915 martyrs and 54,918 wounded.

~

Urgent | Gaza Health: We call on international institutions to protect Nasser Medical Complex, and to protect medical teams, the wounded, the sick, and thousands
.of displaced people in it.

~

Urgent | Gaza Health: We fear that targeting the vicinity of Nasser Medical Complex is a repetition of the scenario carried out by the occupation against Al-Shifa Medical Complex and hospitals in northern Gaza.

~

Hezbollah says it targeted 6 Israeli sites since this morning, Tuesday.

~

Occupation army radio: "15
Israelis killed in northern occupied
Palestine since October 7."

~

Spokesperson for the Palestinian Red Crescent in Gaza: 300 martyrs, including doctors and paramedics, targeted by the Israeli army.

~

Israeli occupation aircraft intensively target Jabaliya in the northern Gaza Strip.

~

Occupation forces blow up 3 houses in Nur Shams camp in Tulkarm before withdrawing.

~

The spokesperson for the Palestinian Red Crescent in Gaza: 300 martyrs, including doctors and paramedics, targeted by the Israeli army.

~

Monetary Authority: Instructions to banks to refund the full commission on returned checks due to insufficient funds for individuals affected by the current circumstances, including public sector employees, private sector employees, internal workers, small and micro projects, and professionals.

~

The spokesperson for the Israeli government: The Ministry of Foreign Affairs has announced that UN staff visas will not be issued automatically. Israel does not want a war on two fronts but we will do whatever it takes to ensure our security. Hezbollah must withdraw from the border in accordance with international resolution number 1701, we say to them: retreat.

Urgent | The spokesperson for the Israeli government: - It is necessary to work on de-radicalizing and eradicating extremism among Palestinians. - The United Nations failed to condemn Hamas for its actions and the visas of UN workers will be reviewed. - We issue a warning to Hezbollah and tell them to retreat, and the international resolution 1701 must be applied and Hezbollah must be kept away from the borders. - Israel will not accept the displacement of 80,000 of its inhabitants in the north. - We will do everything necessary for the safe return of our citizens to the north and we do not want to open two fronts. - We are looking at other ways to deliver humanitarian aid to Gaza. - Our role is limited to checking aid trucks to Gaza to prevent arms smuggling.

The spokesperson for the Israeli government: There are other ways to deliver humanitarian aid to Gaza and not through the Israeli crossings. If the United Nations wants to bring more aid to Gaza, we have no conditions. The war will end immediately if Gaza surrenders and hands over the criminals. The Israeli government is committed to the objectives of the war and the elimination of Hamas. We will not allow Gaza to be a platform for launching rockets at Israeli cities. We will not provide any timelines for stopping rocket fire from Gaza but we will not allow it to continue. Any future government in Gaza must fight terrorism.

~

Urgent | Palestinian Telecommunications Company: Complete outage of fixed telecommunication and internet services in the Gaza Strip due to ongoing aggression.

~

The Delhi police say they received a phone call about an explosion near the Israeli embassy and an investigation is underway.

~

—> Israeli Channel 12, quoting 'sources' in the Israeli occupation army: We are preparing to establish a buffer zone inside Gaza and rely on regular forces, and to change the nature of the battles.

~

—> Channel 12: The Israeli army is preparing to change its military strategy in the Gaza Strip after reaching the conclusion that Hamas cannot be eliminated in the short term during the ground military operation.

There were so many things that took place on 25th December. The occupation had killed hundreds of people on 25th December.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.2K 1.4K 25
deleting this book soon. i do not support david no longer.
153K 5.1K 25
"๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐—ผ ๐š๐—บ ๐ˆ? ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐—ผ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐ข๐—บ?" In the depths of the underground was a girl. She was a experiment gone wrong some would say. She was...
4.7K 296 81
A loving spouse. A healer. How does this person cope with evil villains willing to destroy everything? They convicted the victim... now how does the...
54 0 49
my friends and I wrote this book- I want to share it I unfortunately lost contact with the others who helped make this. WARNING! THERE IS VIOLENCE