We're never getting back toge...

By miss_holmes007

"Can't you see? We're never ever getting back together?" "Steve was right if I stay with you sooner or later... More

The way I loved you
Why
I wasn't ready
What went wrong
Entering the past
Meeting you
Change of plan
God's day out
Meeting fight Avengers's version
Nightmare
Home alone with trickster

Insomnia

18 3 3
By miss_holmes007

Warning: Death

You say good night to everyone and go to your to get some sleep. You change into your pajamas and remove your makeup, wash your face and brush your teeth.

You lay down on your bed, entering your sleep.

You and some shield agents are fighting Hydra . You can see from afar your uncle is fighting too. He look so brave you though. Suddenly things starts getting worse. More Hydra agents are coming. You are using your gun to shot.

Your uncle was fighting three agents then suddenly another agent comes behind him using a knife to stab his back. He pushed his knife more into your uncles body. You are trying go to him but there were too many agent fighting you. That agent pulls that knife then again stab him and then again then again. He was keep stabbing his all body. You are trying come, you can't help him. All you heard was your uncle's scream.

You waking up sweating and you are breathing. It take you a few moments to come back from your nightmare. At least you didn't scream.

You look at the clock on your nightstand. 2:57. It's 3 in the morning. You try to go back in sleep again but you can't fall asleep. Guess you aren't sleeping anymore. You decide to get some water. You get up from your bed, make your way to kitchen to get some water.

The hall are now dark. The black walls are making the hall more darker. You go to kitchen. Open the fridge and grab a water bottle.

"Can't sleep?" A feminine voice speak up making you jump. You turn and Natasha sitting in the kitchen counter almost invisible.

" Oh my! Miss Romanoff you scared me. No I just happened to awake. What about you?"

She shrugs her shoulder. " I can't really sleep knowing there is a alien living with us."

"Oh" that's all comes out my mouth.
Then I notice what she was wearing. She is all suit up and ready to fight mode. Guess she can't sleep because of Loki. She is scared Loki might do something. So she ready herself for anything.

"Don't worry. We are all here. If Loki trys to do something, we can handle him. And we have a witch with us here." I assure her with a smile.

"Hope so." I nod at her response. "I'm gonna go now" I point at where bedrooms are. She nods.

I walk with a water bottle in my hand. I stop after hearing some noise. I go where the noises are coming from. I walk in a room which is a gym I guess. I see a blond hair man is punching the punching bag. He is swearing and hitting real hard. And then bingo the punching bag fly out and hit the wall.

"What did that punching bag do to you?" I cringe

"Sorry I didn't know you are here"

"You can't sleep either?" I say and give him my untouched water bottle which he gratefully accept and take sip.

"No. I'm just- I can't fall asleep. It's just so-"

"No need to explain. It's okay I get it." I interrupted Steve

Bucky walks in. "Hey" he says

"Hey, why are you up?" I ask

"Ah um nightmare" he mumbles under his breath

"What?"

"Nothing" bucky quickly says

"You can't sleep because of Loki too?

"Yeah yeah that" Bucky says.

"Oh okay"

"You wanna spar with me?" Bucky ask

"Yeah sure why not"

"Y/n are you sure? Bucky is a sup-"

"Super soldier. I know. I might not be a super soldier but I'm great what I do" you say

"Okay" that's all Steve's says

"Let me change fast." You go to your room wear your training clothes. A black leggings and a black t-shirt and sports bra underneath

"Ready doll?" Bucky says in a cheeky manner

"Doll?" You laugh

"Yeah doll. You have a doll face"

" Let me best you up then I will look Annabelle to you" you say with a smirk making Steve laugh

"Whatever you says doll"

"You first" you tell him "don't hold back I mean it"

Bucky comes to punch you which you dodge it. You kick the side of his stomach which did nothing to him. You use your hand to punch him he holds your hand then use your another one he holds it too with his another hand. You use your all body strength to kick his stomach and flip backwards freeing yourself from him.

"Woah that's how cool" Steve says

You look at Steve "Thanks, it was noth-" before you finish buck pull you in a choke hold.

You use your head to hit his head. But you think you got hard more him him. You kick his leg, he free you then you punch him in his face.

"That's was really good" bucky says holding his nose.

"That was quite a show"

"Oh Bruce how long you have been standing here?" You ask while breathing heavily

"Just enough to see the cool moves"

"Lady y/n was praising"

"Oh you are here too. Thank you" you pause

"so today except Tony, Sam and Wanda everyone is awake"

"Nat is up too?" Steve ask you

"Yeah. All dressed up in her suit, ready to fight"

"Can't blame her tho. I think we are all up because of him. And Tony is up too. He is in lab. I just came from there" Bruce says

You mmm at response

"I'm gonna go now" you say

You go to your room, take a shower and get ready for the day. Since it's your first day at job. You suit up, take your guns and emergency knife and leave the room.

It's was 5 am in the morning so you decide to have some coffee and work on some paperwork from your previous mission.

You enter the kitchen. Finding freshly made coffee in the coffee stand. You pour some coffee in a mug and makes your way to living room.

You change your mind and decide to watch some news. You turn on the tv.

"Is that coffee?" Steve ask you

"Yeah, you want it? I can take some for myself later" You offer him, clearly he looks like he needs to more than you

"You sure? Steve being humble you though

"Yeah"

Steve takes a sip of coffee

"Uumh Nat already made coffee today" Steve says sitting on the couch.

"How do you know if Natasha made it? I could have make it"

" No. I know how Nat's coffee taste like. So it's hers I can tell"

"Wow you guys really know each other" you say

He laughs. Sam comes in breathing heavily.

" You went for a run?" You ask Sam

"Yeah. Sorry Cap I went alone I just needed to clear my head."

"Don't worry about it. I will go with Bucky"

"Okay so last night. I saw Thor going somewhere. Where did he go?" You ask

" He went to Asgard. Didn't say for what. Oh he told us what Loki did to you, I would have ask you if you are but knowing that how you teach Loki a lesson it answered my question" Steve tell you

"It wasn't a lesson. It was self defense" you wave your hands off

"Whatever girl. That was cool." Sam says

"Oh I wish I were there. But at least I got the record of your sparing with Bucky"

"Mr Stark, do you have cameras everything?"

"Expect bedrooms and bathrooms, yes"

"Thankfully" Steve say making you and Sam laugh. Tony rolls his eyes.

Bruce enters the living room with Tony too.

"He wanted to put cameras on Loki's room too. But you didn't let him." Bruce joins the conversation

"My god. I bet Thor wouldn't like it"
You say

"Yeah, demi god said he would put his hammer on my chest" Tony says like it's a no big deal

"Damn"

"Since everyone is up. We should probably eat breakfast and start our day cause it's gonna be a long day" Tony says

"Wanda isn't up yet" Steve informs Tony

"She is up. Nat is helping her with her training" Bucky continues "and I'm here with news. Thor is back"

"Since everyone is up. I say we have breakfast" Tony tells and leave

You help Steve and Bucky to make pancakes then you all sit to eat.

"So after Loki wake up, I'm gonna put the bracelet on his hand" you tell everyone.

"I shall come with you my lady." Thor tells you

"I'm coming too. I wanna see how this thing works" Tony adds

"If you guys are worried about me then don't. I can handle myself"

" We are worried about you but not because you can handle it. You all know what you last night." Nats smirking at you

"You handle yourself nicely even though Loki is a lot stronger than you" Wanda say in her Sokovian accent

"I will just check the computer if it's working fine" Bruce tells you

"Do you think he will wear it?" Bucky ask

"He have to. I mean he got no choice." Sam answer to Bucky

"Loki is definitely not the listening type" widow says

" Like Sam said he got no choice" you say picking up a pancake with your fork

"All right people. Time to handle a god." Tony says clapping his hands

Yup.This is going to be a long day.

~~~~~~~~~~

Loki being Loki 🐸

~M~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.8K 1.5K 34
Months have passed since Thor and the Asgardians settled in New York. Loki's involvement with the invasion remains concealed from the public and from...
113K 2.7K 22
18+ Readers ONLY please! Being burned by the man I loved and thought I was going to spend my life with was without a doubt one of the hardest times i...
1.4K 72 36
Fury once told me the day I had to chose between Tony and another is the day I'm no longer a Stark. I never thought it would come, after everything t...
104K 2.4K 55
In which an Asgardian Goddess finds a Brooklyn Soldier, and they fall in love. ''I love you.'' ''I love you too. I'll love you forever.'' ''Forever...