Emilia: Finding My Forever

By _dat_one_girl_

𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Emilia, a mixture of Enzo and Elianna. She isn't afraid of anyone a... More

Important Disclaimers
Character Aesthetics
Prologue
1|The Groom's Pick
2|A Lifetime of Misery
3|The Wedding
4|I Hate Santo Valentino
5|My New Home
6|Kill or Be Killed
7|James
8|No Good
9|My New Thesis
10|Work of Art
11|His Parents
12|Two People Who Got Stuck Together
13|Fiji
14| Foreign Regions
15|Mountain Climbing
16|Economics
17|Sexual Healing
18|Beach Day
19|The Small Details
20|We Were Drunk
21|Bittersweet Moments
22|Comfort Meal
23|Traitor
24|Human Behaviour
25|Sweet Dreams
26|Liking My Husband
27|Playing Games
28|Emilia's Day
29|I Love To Shop
30|Reckless
31|Innocent Eyes
32|Wishing For My Forever
33|Red Roses
34|Effort
36|A Tensed Match
37|Loyalty and Trust
38|A Great Leader
39|Show Me Everything
40|A Surprise Visit
41|Just My Opinion
42|Becoming My Worst Nightmare
43|A Rough Night
44|Breathe
45|A Failure
46|Reading It
47|Fill the Void
48|Ball- Part 1
49| Ball- Part 2
Epilogue
His Secret-Book 1
Her Secret-Book 2
A Poem

35|To Forevers

67.5K 1.7K 567
By _dat_one_girl_

Emilia's POV

"Sweet ride," Tommaso said as I put my car keys in my bag.

"Thanks, I got lost like three times in this thing," I said as we all walked to the building.

"I didn't even know that you drove," Jaz said. "How did you even get this?"

I sighed as flashbacks of losing my mind because I liked Santo. "It's a long story. Just know that it involves Santo."

They all laughed.

"Speaking of Santo," Dante said. "Where is he?"

"He said he's closing a deal with one of the American investors. He should be here soon," I told them.

They all looked at each other.

"Do you guys think he's coming?" Gia asked.

"I bet five bucks he's not coming," Tommaso said.

"Emilia's here, he's coming," Dante said.

"You better pay me before we leave," Tommaso answered.

"Deal," Dante said before the pair walked into the building.

"Am I missing something?" I asked the girls and they both laughed.

"Have you seen your husband?" Gia asked. "That man hates social interactions at all costs."

"Not a good personality to have when you're the literal leader of a mafia and CEO of a company," Jaz joked.

"Once faked his death so that we didn't have a party at his house," Gia spoke.

"He what?" I shouted out of surprise and they both laughed.

"That's Santo," Jaz said. "I told you that he's a lot."

"Faking his death so that he won't host a party. Noted," I said as we walked into the building.

Dante wanted to take us all out for bowling. It was sudden but I agreed to come.

I've never done this before. I've seen people do it in shows but I've never been. In fact, I didn't even know there was a bowling arena in Italy.

As we entered, we were met with loud music, and the inside was darker than I expected.

Dante paid for us and we changed into our shoes. We went to our station before setting up.

"Pay up," Dante told Tommaso as he pointed behind us.

We all turned to see Santo heading our way. He was still in his work clothes and he looked tired.

I smiled as I ran and hugged him. "Santo!"

"Wow," he said as he hugged me back. "What is this for?"

"Thank you for coming," I told him and he kissed my forehead.

"I don't think we stayed this long in our honeymoon stage," Tommaso said to Gia and she playfully punched his shoulder.

I smiled as we released from our hug.

"Seriously you two seem more lovey-dovey than when we first saw you," Jaz said and Santo and I looked at each other.

"I guess I like her a little bit more every day," Santo told them and my butterflies reminded me of their presence.

"Interesting," Dante said out loud and Santo and I stopped smiling.

Dante was the only one who knew the real story behind us.

"Which one of you made a bet on me?" Santo asked and everyone stayed quiet. "I know you guys. Who was it?"

Tommaso slowly raised his hand and Santo smiled. "Pay up."

Tommaso sighed before giving Dante his five dollars.

Santo held my hand. "Now that we have that out of the way, let's bowl."

They all smiled before we began playing.

Dante was up first, then Jaz. They both played before Tommaso and Gia had their turn.

Santo went up and made a perfect shot, knocking down all the pins in one go. He was the first one of us to do so.

"Santo, I thought you've never done this before. How the hell did you do that?"

He shrugged. "I play golf. I had a good idea."

"Santo, golf does not correlate with bowling."

"Says the one who doesn't play golf," Santo said and everyone laughed.

"Your turn Emilia," Jaz said and I walked up nervously.

Why'd Santo have to go and make a perfect shot?

I'll look like a joke compared to what he just did.

"Let's go, princess," he cheered from behind and I sent him a death glare.

It was already bad enough that he called me that in private but in front of his friends? Was he looking for a death wish?

His smile slowly faded out of fear and I turned back my attention to the pins.

I picked up the lightest ball and threw it. My eyes widened as I saw that I knocked down eight of the ten pins. I was not expecting that.

I picked up my second ball before knocking down one, leaving one remaining.

They all cheered for me as I walked back.

"Are you sure you two didn't practice this?" Gia asked. "There's no way this was your first time."

I laughed as I sat back next to Santo and he kissed me on the cheek.

"Good job," he said, and a heatwave passed through my body.

He doesn't know how much happiness his compliments brought to me. I liked to feel rewarded. It made me feel special.

I liked the attention.

The others stood up. "We are going to order some food for us. We'll be right back."

"Okay," I nodded as they walked off.

I turned to him. "Are you okay? You barely said a word to me this morning."

His mother's call from last night really upset him.

He turned to me. "Emilia, I don't want you talking to my parents. They'll put you in positions that you shouldn't be in. They are not good people."

I nodded. "I won't. I already deleted her number."

"You're doing a really good job," he said as he caressed my thighs.

"At what?" I asked.

"Being my wife," he answered. "I know you weren't prepared for it but you never slipped up. You're patient with me, I know I can be a lot sometimes. You stayed even after finding out extra details about me that were left out of the contract."

I showed him the necklace he gave me with his name on it. "Santo, I'm not going anywhere."

I watched as his pupils dilated. Something changed in him.

"Santo, is everything okay?" I asked.

He opened his mouth to answer before his eyes widened.

I turned back to see the others coming back with a cake.

"Happy birthday!" they all shouted as they walked up to us.

Birthday?

I turned to Santo and he was now holding his head out of frustration. 

I didn't know it was his birthday.

"Guys, I told you not to do this," he said.

"Shut up and blow your candles," Dante smiled as he hugged his best friend.

Santo looked at me before blowing his candles.

I felt bad. I should've known. I didn't even have a gift for him.

"What did you wish for?" Tommaso asked.

"Tommaso!" Gia shouted at him. "Have manners."

Santo shrugged. "It's okay. I wished that I could believe in forevers."

I looked at him as my heart started beating like it never had before. I wanted to kiss him like nobody was watching.

Why was he doing this to me?

Tommaso laughed. "What a ridiculous wish. I thought you would wish for the American deal to pull through so we can make up for our profits."

"I think we should go. Happy birthday again, Santo," Gia said as she angrily dragged Tommaso out for ruining the moment.

"Well, cheers to forevers," Jaz said but none of us had drinks so we just raised our hands.

"To forevers," we laughed before cutting the cake.

Vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.1K 934 38
Vita Mia: My life ***************************************** She has never wanted to take any part in the mafia world that her abusive and manipulativ...
67.2K 1.3K 18
《𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐲. 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐏𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐬. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐦𝐚 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟�...
3.1M 60.6K 44
COMPLETED✅ Arturo Vasquez -Head of Spanish mafia- was planning on accepting the proposal of Russian mafia leader Ivan Volkov's for his daughter, Aiya...
806K 26.7K 105
𝐌𝐢𝐚 𝐑𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐳. Even being born right next to the cruel and sick crime life never changed the charismatic and positive Mia who wanted to h...