Highway to Heaven 🔞

Door kyukyu_ji

"We'll take the highway to heaven And I can't wait to love you all alone" -NCT 127 > Zhang Hao x Sung Hanbin... Meer

A/N
1. 만남
2. 입맞춤
3. 첫째
4. 시도
5. 쿠키
6. 성적
7. 쇼핑
8. 겁나
9. 바이올린
10. 영상통화
11. 편안
12. 춤
13. 다른 춤
14. 영화
15. 반전
16. 취한
17. 믿음
18. 샤워
19. 직면
20. 후회
21. 설렘
22. 얘기
23. 노래방
24. 조절
25. 촬영
26. 시작
27. 기회
28. 축하
30. 바다에
31. 지켜
32. 고통
33. 의심
34. 소중한
35. 냥
36. 푸른색 밤
37. 달빛
38. 더럽게
39. 더럽게 (2)
40. 슬픔
41. 모델
42. 뉴스
43. 행운의 부적
44. 피크닉

29. 위아래

2.1K 67 30
Door kyukyu_ji

It was cold, but the warmth from their interlocked hands quilted the new lovers who decided to take a walk before heading home- Zhang Hao who initially ruined their previous chance to do that insisted that they stroll around in the heart of a cold night to talk about everything and anything. Of course, Hanbin wanted it, so he agreed. They took each other's hand in a tight clasp, fitting the spaces between their fingers like no one else. Their shoulders were at the same level, eyes lined, hearts beating at the same pace. They looked at each other, and all the shy flutters young love gives, they felt those.

"When I was in high school, I used to walk alone at night, listening to some love songs, thinking about my future lover." Zhang Hao said. "I never thought my man would be a hot Korean dancer."

Hanbin chuckled, "Why?"

"Well, I was in China back then, studying to be a musician later. Who knew I'd change my course of life coming here?"

"And?" Hanbin pulled their hands a little closer, "Do you think you did the right thing?"

Hao looked at their locked hands, a smile spread on his lips. He lifted those hands, pulled the back of the other's palm and left a small kiss there, "I wouldn't have met you if I didn't. So yeah, I think I did good."

Hanbin smiled back, a lovesick, whiskered smile. He put a kiss on Hao's cheek in response. They were on the road, there were people around, some saw them, probably. But the only witness that mattered was the moon. It kept shining on them, secretly noting how incredible they had looked. Showering in silver moonlight, both giggling, both blushing, both talking. It was love, not in your usual pink but bright red and gentle silver. No in between.

They walked aimlessly for a long time. Sometimes straight ahead, sometimes in loops, when they got back to Hanbin's car, the moon was high up in the sky. They took the car, unanimously decided that Hanbin's house should be the one they hit.

Even after getting there, they were lost in the mood of love from before. Just soft and innocent. Hanbin took Hao inside his room, they both sat on the bed, looking at each other. It was Hao who broke the silence first. "Are you sleepy?"

Hanbin moved his head from left to right, "Not really. Are you?"

"Um, no." He looked at his lover, "I don't wanna go to sleep yet."

Hanbin scooted closer to his man on the bed, then carefully took one of those hands, "What do you want to do then?"

The Chinese guy looked at his face, gentle, sparkling eyes, a soft smile, pretty lips. If you meet him anywhere else, you wouldn't know that he's capable of doing what he does so good. And Hao loved being the exclusive audience, therefore, he smirked, "Something fun?"

That smirk gave it away. Hanbin was no fool to miss that. A genuine smirk formed on his face too, who suddenly grabbed the other male's waist, "What's your definition of fun then, Zhnag Hao?"

Without budging or feeling shy, Hao replied, "You should know better, Sung Hanbin. What's the point of dating otherwise?"

Hanbin nodded before pulling his chin. He stopped right before those exotic lips, asking once again, "My perception tells me that you want this. Don't you?"

Hao only shrugged. He felt an erotic euphoria by playing hard to get, so he didn't proceed with the kiss. Hanbin had to press their lips together first, only then did the other move to face him completely.

(A/N- We're going there again. 🔞 content ahead. Kinda kinky at the latter half)

He wrapped both arms around Hanbin's neck, closed his eyes to deepen the kiss. Hanbin also tightly held that waist, closing his eyes the same way to feel the same heat. It came so naturally- the kiss. They knew it well already. A few seconds on the lips and then deep in his mouth- that's how Hao liked it. Hanbin figured it out long ago. So he soon used his skilled tongue to take the lead, then drop both their weights on the bed, but he was stopped midway by a hand on his chest.

Hao pulled away, panting while saying, "This is the first time we're doing it as boyfriends. We need a change."

Hanbin frowned. Did the other mean they should swap roles?

"Go lie down." Hao told the other, standing up himself.

"What are you planning?" Asked the younger male, although obeying and lying down as told.

"You'll see." Hao turned around and walked towards the locker. It didn't take a genius in Hanbin to know what he was doing, or more precisely, what he was going to pull out. Honestly, he was just as excited. It had always been him imposing power over others, but with Hao, he'd be happy to be on the receiving end.

Hao took out the box. The one used on him a few times, the one which made pleasant clicks while moved. The one where Hanbin put all his exotic stuffs. Hao dropped the box on the bed. And very obviously, found a pair of metallic handcuffs. Black with shiny silver pointy thorns and a silver chain with a hook to attach to the bedstand. He showed it to Hanbin who put together his wrists like a good boy. It made the older guy smile.

"You sure know how to impress." Teased Hao, who unlocked the cuffs and put them around those wrists. he locked them, pulled the hands up and hooked it with the stand. Hanbin wore a button up shirt, so undressing wouldn't be a hassle. Hao wanted to take his time doing that, that too with no interruption. Making sure that Hanbin's hands were pretty much immobile, he left a brief kiss on those lips and moved down to the first button. He undid it, then placed a soft kiss on the skin underneath. Hanbin giggled, "This side of you is new."

"Told you, we need a change." Hao winked. He kept being soft and gentle, undoing the buttons one by one, leaving trails of kisses along. He spent an extra few seconds on the tattoos though, he loved those. Although Hanbin was all about wild sex, he loved how every kiss sent tingles all over his body. And Hao was so clever- every now and then, he'd find a spot and give it a not so soft kiss- a wet kiss in its stead. And it would make the other shiver. Make his dick twitch in the desire to be touched. Hao was excruciatingly slow, yet it was addictive. Hanbin couldn't say anything.

By the time the shirt was off, Hanbin had gone completely hard. There were traces of Hao's tinted lip balm all over his body, some spots were glistening thanks to coming in contact with the tongue. Hao had also remembered to love those nubs which were erect and hard by then.

"I love how you look." Said the Chinese man who was happily looking at the impatient man lying under his mercy. Hands twisting but lips sealed shut.

"And I love you." Hanbin grinned, "Make me yours, babe."

Zhang Hao clicked his tongue, a playful smile played on his lips. He got off the bed, stood up and took off his top. The skinny jeans that hugged his ass gracefully looked way sexier under those bare abs. Hanbin lifted his head to stare, he loved it. His hands were dying to feel those, but alas! He was tied. Hao teased him a little more when he unbuckled his belt and dropped his pants till the hips- not all the way down.

"Fuck, you're so sexy!" Hanbin cussed that earned a hint of laughter from Hao who climbed on the bed again, and went straight to the buttons on Hanbin's pants.

"Oh, am I?" He asked, pulling the zipper down. He could swear he felt Hanbin tremble. Was it the situation that made him this weak? Cause all along, Hanbin had been the dominant one.

When all the clothing was off the younger's body, his cock stood upright, ready for whatever was to come. Either Hao's hand, or his mouth, or his ass, or he was even ready to bottom. Hanbin wanted intimacy, in any form- he didn't care.

Hao took the length by his hand first. He used the tip of his thumb to start from the tip and slide all the way to the base. Hanbin pursed his lips in pleasure. He felt loved. Satisfied. Thrilled. Hao stared at his closed eyes, then asked, "How do you want it, Bin?"

"Do whatever you like." He huffed, already giving in to the touch. Hao liked it. He usually was up for others to do everything for him, but sometimes, he preferred to take control. So he sat up on his knees, pulled his pants down, showing himself off- fully naked. Hanbin opened his eyes, and feasted on the sight of the dangling member of his lover. Hao met his gaze, intentionally holding his shaft and giving it a few strokes.

He could tell Hanbin wanted to touch him. The impatience was written in his eyes. Hao wiggled his brows while playing with himself, asking, "Do you wanna feel me?"

"Holy fuck, yes I do!" Hanbin answered, desperate. It made the other chuckle. He took his sweet time tormenting Hanbin by no contact, but the younger knew his way. His hands might be tied, but his legs were not. So when Hao was totally into palming himself, Hanbin brought his right leg, and pressed on that member with his foot. Hao opened his eyes and watched in shock as the younger male rubbed his feet over the length.

"Damn, you wanna touch me that bad?" He teased. Hanbin didn't care. He kept pressing that dick with more force, moving his foot up and down faster. Hao didn't want to, but an incoherent moan left him.

"And you love it too." Hanbin smirked. Even down below, he had that power. In fear of giving in, Hao moved the younger's leg. He went over Hanbin's waist, and put his ass right over the latter's erection. Then, without any notice, sat down, crushing the length. Hanbin grunted when he moved his hip, putting more pressure on it. Hao loved that sight, so he moved in circles, feeling how Hanbin's dick moved under him.

"Fuck, Zhang Hao!" He said, frowning. It was hurting, but it also felt good. All he needed was to have his length inside of Hao, not under him. The Chinese guy understood, so he lifted his hip up, took a hold of Hanbin's dick and placed the tip near his hole.

"No prep?" The other one asked. Hao shrugged. There was joy in pain, and he had a kink for that. Realizing, Hanbin didn't protest- not that he was in any position to. He felt Hao push his length inside, groaning as it hurt- as it burned his walls.

"Slowly-" Hanbin tried to say, but Hao was at it on his own pace. He pushed the length in, albeit faster than usual. And went up just to fall down forcefully, feeling the hit of the cockhead intensively. Hanbin uhh'ed as the weight hurt his thighs, but his dick thanked the man, twitching from feeling so tight, so warm, so good!

Hao moved continuously, quickly. Both of them groaning from the pain, which soon left them- as they felt surges of pleasure. Hao managed to take the hits to his prostrate, moving accordingly. His moans and the pressure from his anal walls made the younger squirm in the bed, feeling the build up in his stomach. No he wasn't there yet, nor was Hao. They could stretch it for a long time. And that's what they both loved.

But a little later, when things got really good, Hao stopped. He suddenly pulled away, making Hanbin whine in protest. However, he didn't have to wonder for long, as the elder quickly took out a particular stuff from the carton.

"Are you sure..?" The younger asked, looking at the cock ring with an extended full length dildo attached to it. Hao smiled gleefully, "Been wanting to try it for a while."

"Don't you think you need to stretch yourself and-"

"Ssh, I know what I'm doing." Hao moved down to kiss his man once, then came up and put the ring on Hanbin's base, making the dildo sit on top- along the real one. The size matched perfectly, of course, Hanbin would buy it per his own size. Hao gaped at the sight. Two full sized dicks ready for him- one real, one artificial. But it would very much give him the sensation of a double penetration.

Which he never had before. Not to lie, he was a bit nervous.

"If you're at it, untie me, so that I can guide you." Suggested the younger. Hao realized that it would actually be wise, so he took off the cuffs. Hanbin immediately pushed him down, holding his waist while kissing him blind. He lifted those thighs up, still being in the kiss, then lined the heads along his hole.

"I'm going in." He said, continuing the kiss. Hao nodded, embracing his lover for the intrusion. Hanbin did it slowly, yet, it was something very new, very painful. Hao scrunched his whole face, trying to adjust to the enormous, unrealistic size. Hanbin's dick alone was thick, filled him good. Now it was two times thicker, he felt like he was on fire.

"Is it hurting? Should I pull out?" Asked the other, clearly worried. Hao forbade him though, panting and grunting, "I can adjust- let me just..." He actually tried. Hanbin pushed inside little by little and Hao huffed again and again as he moved his muscles to adjust. It took them solid five minutes to push the whole thing in. Once inside, it felt easier.

"Move a little." The elder suggested. Hanbin listened. It still hurt, but Hao bit them away. Hanbin moved back, then pushed his way in, earning a small yelp of surprise. Hao used a hand to touch his own dick, demanding that the other move faster this time.

And Hanbin did. Honestly, the ring was doing its job. He felt the restriction both pleasant and hurtful. And the way his dick felt inside Hao, with the dildo on top was new. He had used that ring before, but on strangers. Never did it give him that much stimuli- or made him that concerned not to hurt his man in any way. However, Hao had adjusted by then, and his lips were spread in an ethereal smile.

He was on the highest of the highs. Having his ass wrecked like never before.

"Bin, faster! Make me cum!" He demanded. Hanbin listened. He moved his hip faster, soon hitting the same prostate. The wider area and thicker girth sent the elder to the seventh sky, his eye whites seen through the tiny gap of closed lids, his lips parted, jaw hanging open as he moaned and moaned throughout the entire process. Hanbin added by palming him, he knew Hao was long gone, long under his absolute control. He did not abuse it, for he loved the man dearly. So he continued to hit the prostrate while stroking the length, biting his own desire down, just to make his boyfriend cum.

It worked. Hao started shaking, saying unfathomably that he'd release, and not long after, shot though the tip, all over their stomachs. It was discontinued but long, Hanbin palmed him through it. When his dick fell limp, and the thursts did nothing but making him shake from the impact, Hanbin pulled out with a groan. Hao watched with little to no energy as Hanbin took off the ring, and palmed himself. The elder collected all his strength to sit up and hold the dick in his hand, showing his face like he wanted something.

Hanbin knew what it was. So he directed his tip right in front of that face, then palmed it aggressively until it started shooting white semi liquid semen on those pretty eyelids, cute nose, sexy lips. On those peachy cheeks, on the beauty of the man's glorious face.

Hanbin rode down the high with a long, satisfied sigh. It made Hao chuckle. He looked so whorishly sinful with cum all over his face that Hanbin was about to lose his mind. He didn't care having his own liquid there, he pulled that face to kiss on those lips. Hao kissed back, making their faces messier by moving his head.

His ass was kinda loose and sore, but he loved trying new things. What better way than to do it with someone who was equally as excited- who knew not to judge and take care of him afterwards?

For sure, they belonged together. You and I both know that by now ;)

-

Wow, coming back strong, ain't I? Anyway, as I said in the last chap, I can probably elongate this story but that would cost the simplicity of the plot- things would get dramatic if I continue. Of course you know it already, so sit tight cause some shits are about to happen next.

Hope not to disappoint <3

Also, I'm late but Merry Christmas! Hope you all had a good time with your near ones <3 🎄🎁

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

13.4K 746 21
Just 9 random students getting add in a group chat. Ships: GYUVIN X RICKY HANBIN X HAO MATTHEW X GUNWOOK JIWOONG X YUJIN TAERAE X JUNHYEON
17.8K 990 23
A story about a group of 20 men who are participating in a reality show where they will live together for 3 weeks. However, two of them will be on a...
70.5K 2.9K 61
Can a promise that one forms young be kept? Hanbin thought it could; "I will never betray the one that I love... I will not be like my father" And so...
16.8K 788 17
where ricky, a rich college student, orders a pizza and the delivery boy just doesn't leave him alone. - a gyuricky fanfiction !! highest ranks : #1...