BTS Oneshots

By liveyourlifepeople

๐‡๐„๐‹๐‹ ~ ๐™– ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ž ๐™˜๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข. ~๐—ก๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ฑ'๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—•๐˜‚๐˜... More

๐‘ท๐‘น๐‘ถ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘ฎ๐‘ผ๐‘ฌ
Tricked| JJK
Lover| KTH
Lover 2| KTH
Royal Betrayal| MYG
Royal Betrayal 2| MYG
Caught in a lie| PJM
Karma| KTH
No way out| JJK
Trapped| KTH
Human mate| JJK
Royal Treaty| JJK
House of cards| PJM
Obsession| KTH
Made to Kill| KSJ
Criminal(s)| JJK
Deceiver| KTH

Bloodline| KTH

2.3K 76 13
By liveyourlifepeople

The college bell rings, signaling the end of classes, and students begin to exit the building. Taehyung is walking towards his car, which he parked in the parking lot. As he walks, he hears someone shout his name and turns to see Yn, his junior, running towards him. She stops running as she reaches him and hands him the book she borrowed from him.

"Here, Sunbae. Thanks for the help. Your notes are really clear. I hope I will get good marks on this test," she exclaims.

Taehyung laughs at her statement and teases her, "Says the one who beat her classmates in all the tests."

But Yn insists it's just luck and reminds him that he is the class topper.

"Alright, leave it," Taehyung says, brushing it off.

But then Yn asks him if he's coming on the class trip.

"I don't know, Yn. I have plans," he replies.

She begs him to come, telling him that he won't regret it.

Taehyung can't say no to her and finally agrees to come.

Yn smiles at him, and Taehyung can't help but lose his senses looking at her smile. He never thought he would fall in love with someone so deeply. All he wants is a simple life in a beach house with his puppy, Yeontan, but he never thought this girl would become such a significant part of his life.

He remembers how he first met her on a rainy day when he got soaked in dirt after walking a mile to college because his car stopped in the middle of the road. He reached the college looking like a pig in the dirt, and he ran towards the restroom to clean up before his friends saw him and teased him relentlessly. But he didn't realize he had gone into the girl's restroom in his hurry.

While washing his face in the sink, he heard the toilet flushing sound and thought it was a boy. He continued to clean himself, removed his shirt, and washed himself when he heard the door unlock. Then he heard a whistle.

"Nice body," a feminine voice complimented him.

He widened his eyes and turned to see her standing there. He shouted at her and covered himself with his shirt.

"Who are you? What are you doing in the men's restroom?" Taehyung asked her.

"You're the one in the girl's restroom," she answered coolly.

He looked at the door, which had a sign saying "Girls Restroom." He had another embarrassment today.

He apologized to her, saying, "I'm sorry, I was in such a hurry that I didn't notice it."

"No problem, you can wash up here. I'll wait outside and make sure no other girls enter here. I don't want any trouble," she said.

He got dressed and came out and saw her waiting for him. She walked towards him.

"Thank you for your help," Taehyung said to her.

"I don't want your thank you. I want that chocolate bar," she said, looking at the chocolate that was peeking from inside his bag.

He looked back to see the chocolate peeking out at them.

He smiled and gave her the chocolate bar. She smiled at him and took the chocolate from him.

She extended her hand for a handshake, "I'm Yn."

He accepted her handshake and introduced himself.

"I'm Kim Taehyung."

That's how their friendship blooms. He got to know that she was doing her Bachelor's while he was in the last year of his Master's.

Slowly his friendship turned into love. He wants to be her boyfriend but he is scared that she will reject him.

Every time he sees her he wants to hug her in his arms, kiss her delicious lips, and tell her how much he loves her. But he didn't want to ruin their friendship.

He smiled at the memory and turned to walk towards his car. He got in his car and drove towards his home.

He reached his home and rang the doorbell. His mom opened the door and smiled at him.

He hugged his mom.

"Mumma, I'm so tired," he said as he hugged her.

"Aigo, my Taehyungie is tired. I've prepared his favorite dish for him," his mom told him.

He looked up at her and ran towards the kitchen. His mom smiled at his childish behavior, closed the door, and walked toward the kitchen to see him opening the pots to see what she had cooked for him.

He looked at her with his twinkling eyes.

"Is this all for me?" he asked her.

"Of course, Taehyung-ah. You go and freshen up, I will place them on the table," she replied.

He nodded at her and went to freshen up. She smiled at her son's action. She only loved her son and he was the reason for her life till now. She just doesn't want him to become like his dad, a monster.

Thinking about the past only brings her pain.

She wiped the tears and started to set the table. Soon she heard footsteps. She looked to her right to see Taehyung coming towards her.

He sat in the chair and she served him the food. Chit-chat and gossip are what they have done while eating. He told her about the love he had for Yn. Of course, Taehyung told her everything from their first meeting.

She could see the love for Yn in her son's eyes. She just wishes that everything would go smoothly.

Taehyung finished his dinner and went to his room to pack up for the trip. His mother also came to his room to help him pack. He showed her which dress he should wear.
He packed the dress came near her and sat beside her.

"Mom?"

"Yes, baby?"
She looked at him.

"Will she say yes if I propose to her?"
He asked her.

"She will Taehyung. Because you are cute, handsome, and my lovely boy."
She said to him.

"Mom, Be serious."

"OK. Just give it a try.
That's all I can say. But don't force her.
Now go to sleep."

She said to him and went out. He nodded at her and lay on his bed.
He looked at the ceiling. He heard the honking sound of a car. He got up and went to the window to see his dad coming out of the car.

He walked to his bedroom door and slightly opened it to peek through it to see his dad removing his coat and giving it to his mom and his dad kissed her forehead. They both walked away from his sight. He closed the door and lay on his bed. He started to scroll through his phone.

He didn't know it was more than an hour since he was scrolling through his phone.

He heard the door open and looked up to see his dad entering. He sat on his bed.

His dad came near him.

"How is everything going, Tae?"

"It's good, dad."

"I heard you are going on a trip tomorrow."

"Yes, Dad. For three days."

"Mm. Have fun. Call me if you need anything.
Good night."
He said and left the room.

Taehyung and his dad's relationship is a bit difficult. They don't hate each other nor are they comfortable with each other. Taehyung is more comfortable with his mom than his dad. But it's not like his dad is abusive or harmful.

Taehyung shrugged away his thoughts before falling asleep since he had to be on time Tomorrow.

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗡𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗗𝗮𝘆
7:00𝗔𝗺

Taehyung got ready for his trip. He picked up his bag and got down the stairs. His mom was serving his dad the breakfast.

"Mom, Dad, I'm going. Bye."
He said.

"Wait, Taehyung. You didn't have your breakfast."
His mom told him.

"No, Mom. Yn said she would bring me her new handmade dish."
He said blushing at his mom.

"Aww, enjoy Taehyungie."

"Who's Yn?"
His dad asked him.

He forgot his dad was sitting there.

"My friend, dad."

"Mm, but it doesn't sound like a friend to me. Anyway, I want you to be happy. Come with me. I'll drop you at College then you can go on the bus."

He nodded at his dad. They both exited the house.

His dad was driving the car. He looked at Taehyung who was chatting on his phone while smiling.

"Is it Yn?"
His dad asked him.

Taehyung looked at him with widened eyes before nodding at him.

"Do you love her?"

"Yes, Dad."

"Did you propose to her?"

"Not yet, Dad. I'm scared, what if she rejects me?"

"Try your best, Taehyung. I'll always be by your side."
He said.

They soon reached the college. Taehyung got out of the car.

"All the best, Taehyung. Remember I'm always by your side."

Taehyung just nodded at his dad. His dad went away. Taehyung walked to the bus which was parked near the parking lot of their college.
He went there to see Yn chatting with her friends. When she saw him she ran towards him smiling.

"Hi Sunbae, they are going to start the bus. Come on, let's go."
She said pulling his hand and walking towards the bus. They both got onto the bus.

"Can we sit on the last seat?"
Taehyung asked her.

"No, I will get nauseous. Let's sit in the middle seat."
She said and pulled him there.

She sat in the window seat while he sat beside her. She took out her lunch box and stood up to keep her bag on the rack. She lifted her hands to place the bag up, her top also got lifted showing Taehyung her waist. Taehyung gulped at the sight. She looked at Taehyung and asked Taehyung for his bag too. He gulped his saliva and gave her his bag too. She struggled to keep his bag there. So she tip-toed to place it properly. But this time her top lifted more than this time showing him more of her waist.

He is getting dirty thoughts now. He just wants to fulfill his dirty fantasies with her now.

She sat on the seat and gave him her lunch box. He opened it to see sandwiches.

"I tried that. Taste it."
She said.

Taehyung took a bite and closed his eyes humming at the taste.

"It's delicious, Yn."

"Really?"

"Yes. Here I got you something."

He took something from his pocket and gave it to her.

"Chocolates?"

"Yes."

"Thank you, Sunbae. You are the best."

The bus started. They all enjoyed their ride. Yn and Taehyung got comfortable with each other and talked about everything.

Their trip was fabulous. They went to the beach, trekking, and bungee jumping.

It was the last day of their trip. They all now planned to see the sunset at the mountain.

Taehyung is standing near the mirror in his room dressing himself handsome. He smiled at his reflection picked up the rose and went out of his room. They all went to the hillside.

Taehyung looked at Yn who was walking with her friends.

"Yn!!!"

She looked back to see Taehyung calling her showing his body smile.

She went near him.

"Yes, Sunbae?"

"Will you come with me to watch the sunset? I heard that seeing the sunset from above the hill is beautiful."
He asked her.

"Yes, Sunbae. I'll come."

They both started to walk there. No one was there. It was pure silence but a comfortable silence.

They both stood near the railing. They both were waiting for the sunset. While Taehyung can feel his hands sweating. He kneeled before her.

"Yn?"
He called her.

She looked at him. Her eyes frowned in confusion and not so late they widened at shock seeing him taking the rose from inside his jacket.

"Yn, I don't know how to say it. But I love you so much. I don't wanna say how I will love you or look after you I wanna show it to you by doing that. Will you give me a chance for that? Will you be my girlfriend?"
Taehyung asked her genuinely.

While she stood there in shock. She won't know what to do.
She doesn't want to break his heart but she has to do that.

"Sunbae, I didn't think of you like that. I always think you like my brother.
I'm sorry but I don't love you. Please don't get me wrong."
She said and left the place.

While Taehyung looked at her running figure. It was the last thing he ever thought of. Running away from him. His heart aches to hear her rejecting his proposal.

They all went to the bus to return to their home. Both Yn and Taehyung are not sitting together anymore.

They are not joyful like before. Yn was sitting there in sadness that their friendship was cut and breaking an innocent's heart. While Taehyung was drowned in sorrow. He even planned his future with her. But to his luck he became unlucky.

Taehyung's dad came to college to pick him up. It was 8:30 pm when the bus reached their college. Taehyung's face lost its color.

When Taehyung got down from the bus his dad got it by looking at his face. She rejected him. She rejected his son.

The whole week Taehyung was sad and lonely. His mother tried to make his mood better. But it doesn't work. His friends also tried to make him better. But no luck.

Taehyung only got more heartbreak.
Yn accepted her classmate's proposal.
They both looked happy together. It seems like she forgot about him.

Days went by Taehyung became silent more than before.
No one thought he would become like this because of a girl.

His dad can't see him like this. He asked Taehyung to come to his study room.

Taehyung knocked on his door and went in to see his dad sitting on the couch. His dad tapped the seat beside him and asked Taehyung to sit there.

They both sat there in silence. Until his dad speaks,

"You are not like before, Taehyung."

Taehyung just wants to roll his eyes at this comment. The same comment he heard from everyone after his heartbreak.

"Do you want her, Taehyung?"

This time his eyes furrowed hearing his comment.

"What?"

"We can't always let fate decide what our life is. We have to be the ones to write about our fate."

"I can't understand, Dad."

"Do you know how I made your mom mine?"
His dad asked him.

Taehyung stared at him.

"I changed her fate."
He stated.

His dad got up from the couch and patted his shoulder.

"I'll always be there with you. Do what your heart says."
His dad told him and went out of his study room leaving Taehyung to think.

The next day Taehyung's mom stood in the hall in shock looking at his son who was carrying an unconscious Yn in his arms walking toward his room.

His dad came near his mom.

"Do you think that he will go against me?"
He asked, smirking.

A tear left her eye.

"That is called a 𝗕𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲."
He sneered at her and went to his room.

Soon after a scream left Taehyung's room. More tears left from his mother's eyes. That she can't save an innocent soul. She failed to raise her son to a good man.

She failed to be a good mom.

Taehyung looked at her frightened figure standing there in the corner of the room holding the night lamp while tears flowed from her eyes.

"Leave me, Taehyung."

"Hearing my name from your mouth feels like heaven to me, honey."
He said going near her.

She cried more seeing him near her.

He played with her hair strands while looking at her.

"You were so happy with your boyfriend that I can't digest it. How about you being a good wife to me, huh?"
He whispered in her ears making her cry more.

"𝗟𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝗳𝗲."

He finally got his 𝗼𝗯𝘀𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻.

~~~𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗘𝗻𝗱~~~

Storyline requested by @Hotpack2

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 4.2K 63
BTS as Yandere Yandere one-shots that you would like to read.
163K 7.1K 47
"Do you want to play hide and seek babygirl?" ๐Ÿฅ‡#btsoneshots 11/2/23 ๐Ÿฅˆ#yanderebts 12/2/23 ๐Ÿฅ‡#yanderebts 27/2/23
1.4M 53.9K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...