SPIDER-MAN: MARK LEE

By hozeokz

❝In which Juliane Moon discovers that her crush, Mark Lee, is actually the infamous masked vigilante, Spiderm... More

𝗦𝗣𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗥𝗠𝗔𝗡
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗞 𝗬𝗢𝗨
𝟲𝟰 (𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘)
𝗦𝗘𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗟 𝗣𝗨𝗕𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗛𝗘𝗗

38

1.3K 72 24
By hozeokz

𝟯𝟴: 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗡𝗢 𝗛𝗘𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡
𝙈𝘼𝙍𝙆 𝙇𝙀𝙀'𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑

I was surprised I managed to escape the lair without any struggle at all.

I assumed that now that I had escaped, the enemies would've conveniently tried evacuating the place up so I actually ended up calling the police on them, with the phone I had in my bag that I hid in the trees last night. I just said that there were disturbing commotions in that address. And thanks to Donghyuck with his hacking skills, he made it possible for my phone to be untraceable a long time ago, so I won't be tracked down because of the mysterious phone-call.

With that being taken care of, I wasted no time and headed to Central Exhibition of Natural History. I was relieved it wasn't too far away, as it took 5 minutes only.

And when I got closer, I could hear the sirens getting louder and louder.

I was deeply distressed about the situation. I hoped that as I got there, I wouldn't be seeing any of my friends being carried out, unconscious by the medic.

After swinging and swinging, I finally landed on the ground, just right in front of the museum building, where hundreds of people also were at, observing the entire scenery. To explain it with one word, it would have to be chaos.

It seemed like the museum building was hit by a high-tech laser weapon, causing massive damage and destruction to the exterior. The laser beam split the building in the middle, cutting it in two and exposing the interior of the facility. The topper half tilted to the side and collapsed on the bottom of the ground. Flashes of bright crimson and orange flames erupted from the inside of the building, spreading along the ground and up the walls. The smoke and heat filled the air, causing the scene to resemble an apocalyptic battlefield. The sheer damage and destruction caused by the powerful weapon left the area in a state of chaos, and the destruction was immeasurable.

"Oh no no no no." I muttered, very panicked as my hands found its way at the back of my rear.

A distressed woman whom observed right next to me exclaimed her worry to me, after immediately realizing that I was Spiderman. "My friends are up there!" She said.

I turned my head and saw Liz. "What?!" I shrieked. With the confirmation that people I knew were up there, made everything about this situation worse. "Oh- Uh, don't worry ma'am everything's gonna be alright!" I assured with my feigned baritone voice.

I began sprinting towards the museum, about to extend my hand out to shoot webs so I could haul myself at the top, but was stopped when I saw another beam of laser striking towards the building. I turned around and saw from the distance, three m of the scar man's men carrying humungous weapons with its laser blazing out of its tip.

I looked toward the police vehicles, noticing that it was just there, with its light shifting from blue to red.

"Can't the damn police do their damn job?" I groaned, irritated that the criminals were still on the loose.

I had to stop them first. It would be more difficult if I tried saving people from the building, with these idiots blazing lasers at us. And fortunately enough, choppers were seen flying in the air to get in contact with people who were stuck at the exposed top of the museum.

Groaning like a child, I shot my web towards the light pole that was located just near the criminals, and hauled myself to them. When I landed on my feet, I looked at them with droopy eyes and a frown. "Supriseeee." I said languidly.

One of them shuddered on his spot, not being able to process the fact that I was in front of them. "What- Wait, is he not supposed to be with Boss right now?" He questioned and shifted his gaze to his friends, whom were as confused as he was.

"Enough lasering guys." I placed my hands on my waist, my foot tapping impatiently on the ground.

The man snapped out of his daze and sneered before pointing his weapon at me. "Why do you care about a building full of old ancient shit?"

I cocked an eyebrow. "Because that building is also full of living people?" I shook my head after realizing that I was perhaps being too sidetracked, and forgetting that there was a building practically crumbling down to the dust behind me. "Anyways," I mumbled.

My agility, dexterity, and quickness was put to the test as I fought three men wielding laser weapons. The men's powerful laser beams proved to be a challenge, but I relied on my speed and skill to stay one step ahead. I dodged the blasts of the laser beams by swinging myself in unpredictable and unexpected ways. My focus and determination allowed me to remain calm under pressure. The first plan was disarming them, which was a piece of cake as I had to merely attach my webs onto them and pull them off their grips. And soon, they were on the ground, coughing for air after a series of punches and kicks from me obviously. They stayed still on the ground, unable to move.

Attempting to trap them on the ground with my webs, I flicked my wrist to produce more, but I heard a faint buzz.

"Eh?" I tilted my head, flicking on the small device I had on my wrist. "Come on. Are you serious?" I groaned when I discovered that one of my web shooters was faulty.

The consequence of being sidetracked at this moment, was severe. Without noticing, one of the criminals had crawled his way towards his laser weapon and grabbed ahold of it before blazing it towards the museum once again, knocking out more of the structure as well as one of the choppers.

"Hey, not cool!" I shouted and used my right web shooter to stop him from continuing. I quickly turned around, noticing the chaos that just exacerbated. "Oh fucking hell."

Fortunately, the cops finally arrived the scenery and captivated the men on the ground.

Then, I noticed a horrific sight of the building. There were two women hanging on the edge of the building, gripping tightly on whatever there was to hold, but sooner or later, their grip would loosen and they would both fall to their demise. But it was up to me to find a solution. When I squinted my eyes more, I noticed who they were, only to augment they again out of shock. Gwen and Juliane.

"Of course this happens when I can't afford a therapist."

I quickly jumped up to the pole to get on a higher ground, trying to inspect the situation better.

I could save both. But I wouldn't be able to save both safely at the same time. It was gonna be precarious.

I was on top of the light pole, grappling with the challenge of saving two women. When they actually loosened their grips and fell off the collapsing building, I responded swiftly, taking action to save them. "For the love of God, please help." I mumbled and boosted before leaping up in the air towards the structure with my right fist flicking, and I shot webs at Gwen and brought her to the safer side of the building's wall, where she was attached by my webs. But with that impact against the cement wall, she probably had broken a bit of her bones.

Afterwards, I shot a web at a passing chopper and caught Juliane before she could fall.

I swung through the air with Juliane around me, my arms wrapped around her tightly to keep her safe. I could tell she was scared, but she also felt a surge of relief because she knew she had been saved. The feeling of fear she experienced quickly morphed into a sense of gratitude and appreciation for my heroics. "Oh my god- Holy shit." Her trembling voice muffled against my neck as she clung closer and buried her face on my shoulder, not wanting to look anywhere else because of the height we were at.

"Don't worry ma'am I got you~" I said reassuringly before pulling her closer. "I got you." And at that moment, I realized that I had spoken with my normal voice, but I couldn't have care less because all I could think of was her safety.

I spotted Coach Harrington at the crowd, along with the other Decathletes and I knew where to drop her off.

My feet, along with Juliane's landed on the ground, and soon, Juliane was out of my grip and immediately at Donghyuck's and Naomi's. She was shaking dreadfully, and that broke my heart to see her like that.

Donghyuck instantly looked at me, a sign of relief washing over his face, both for the fact that Juliane was safe, but also because I was safe.

And with that, I quickly swung away.

NOTE: I just noticed that writing action is actually so tucking hard :') And hard to keep it entertaining without making it like boring and like tedious :') Sry y'all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 9.4K 72
..( 🎙️ )𝗡𝗖𝗧x𝗢𝗖𝘀 "𝙣𝙘𝙩 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢? 𝙙𝙪𝙙𝙚, 𝙣𝙤, 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙖 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙬𝙞𝙘𝙚!" in which a group of friends find ...
326K 15.1K 37
"excuse me what?! i cheated on who?!!" [ social media au + lowercase intended ] well let's just say that their friendship starts off on the wrong foo...
60.9K 1.3K 31
in which mark from nct 127 befriends a fan online. - no set conflict !! a happy book :D - very random, dk what i'm writing so it's bad :( - lowercase...
132K 7K 28
❝Nobody will find out as long as we keep it lowkey ❞ They believed no one would ever notice the secret between the strict hot teacher and the goody...