Just give me a chance [Vmin f...

By EktaGupta968

"What if i say I love you" "I don't trust you" Park Jimin a renowned psychiatrist and son of famous businessm... More

Hello
Introduction
Chapter one: First meet
Chapter two: You are annoying
Chapter three: Next time
Chapter four: A messed up situation
Chapter five: let's date
Chapter six: An unrequited love
Chapter seven: worthy of you
Chapter eight: an ice cream date
Chapter nine: heartbroken
Chapter ten: Night walk
Chapter eleven: a kdrama scene
Chapter twelve: glimpse of past
Chapter thirteen: a much needed assurance
Chapter fourteen: Carnations and Sunflowers
Chapter fifteen: warmth and happiness weren't meant for me
Chapter seventeen: Locked love
Chapter eighteen: I care for you
Chapter nineteen: Congratulations
Chapter twenty: Guilty or not?
Chapter twenty one: Jimin is mine
Chapter twenty two: Angels aren't meant to fall
Chapter twenty three: I Like Him
Chapter Twenty Four: Confession?
Chapter Twenty Five: A Better Person
Chapter Twenty Six: Hide and Seek
update soon!
Chapter twenty seven: Ignorance
Chapter Twenty eight: One wrong step
Chapter Twenty nine: Confession

Chapter sixteen: Love and Comfort

273 22 9
By EktaGupta968

"The warmth and happiness weren't meant for me"
Jimin's questions remained unanswered he rose up from the bed, a distressed expression appeared on his face. 'is he ok?' he hastily came downstairs, took the car keys and sat inside the car. He picked up his phone to call someone. The call was connected after a few rings.

"Hey Jimin"

"Hello Namjoon hyung can I get taehyung's address i want to meet him"

"Ok sure, I am forwarding it to you in 5 minut-"

"Thank you so much bye"
Jimin didn't let him complete his words, starting his car he drove off to the exact location. It took an hour to reach his place, parking his car he rushed out towards the door ringing the bell but no one opened the door. He tried turning the door knob which opened with a click. Walking inside he searched for the boy, when his gaze fell on the room upstairs, lights were on indicating someone's presence there. Jimin walked towards the room and knocked on the door.

"Taehyung it's me Jimin, open the door" jimin used his calm tone not wanting to scare the boy. He stood there nervously tapping his feet on the floor it's been 5 minutes since he was calling taehyung's name.

"Taehyung are ok? should i leave if you want to be alone."

Jimin prayed to get any response from the other.
"You can come" a barely audible voice came from the other side, if it wasn't the silence surrounding the house jimin wouldn't be able to hear anything from him. Without wasting a second, jimin barged in the room where his eyes fell on the person sitting beside the bed, his gaze focused on the broken sunflowers in his hands.

"Taehyung are ok?"

"My dad's words won't affect me that much but they are broken" taehyung smiled sadly and raised his hands to show them to jimin.

"I am sorry."

Jimin could see the pain in his eyes.

"It's not your fault taehyung"

Taehyung's mind strongly wanted to accept that but isn't it his fault that his dad did that, he instigated him after all.

"What if i do not deserve happiness like you said"

"You can't decide what you deserve or not. Everyone deserves to be happy and trust me taehyung, you deserve the world."

Jimin cupped his face but taehyung was still struggling to put the flowers back together. Jimin walked near him and sat on his knees, he stopped taehyung's actions taking the flower from him.

"No need to do that, I'll get you new ones, tae"
Jimin said comforting the other not caring for the nickname that just slipped out of his mouth. Taehyung fixed his gaze at jimin looking at him fondly. His mother used to call him tae and hearing it from jimin made his heart feel at ease.

"Promise?" Taehyung mumbled as if searching for confirmation that jimin would not leave him like his mom.

"Promise"
Although Jimin was oblivious to what exactly he was promising but if it included to heal this specific boy he had no objections. Taehyung wrapped his arms around the smaller engulfing him in a bear hug, Jimin's lips curved into a beautiful smile reaching his eyes while ruffling his hairs, he hugged him back. The hug felt like a serotonin boost to both of them, it felt safe. They both felt like they were lost pieces of each other that fit together perfectly.

Taehyung's phone buzzed breaking their bubble. Jimin shifted back to look at the phone.

"Battery low" Jimin said while indicating him to charge it. Taehyung who wasn't noticing till now, looked at the clothes jimin was wearing his eyes widened at that.

'don't stare like that you aren't a pervert, but how can he roam around like that flashing those legs and those thighs damn. I know he is an epitome of beauty but i wasn't prepared for this sudden practical representation.' taehyung's mind was going haywire he tried looking away but his head was fixated over things he shouldn't be thinking. Jimin followed his gaze to where the raven head was looking in an instant he fixed his shorts which had shifted up because of his sitting position.

"Stop staring like a pervert, it's all because of you" jimin was now completely red from embarrassment because of the rush it slipped off his mind to change the clothes he was wearing.

"So you dressed up like this for me, I am flattered" taehyung put his hands on his chest sighing dramatically.

"After hearing your voice on the phone I was in a hurry so forgot to change my clothes." jimin rolled his eyes at the dramatic play.

"I see, but you shouldn't wear those shorts outside" taehyung complained, being envious of the thought that other people would see him like that, jimin chuckled at the cute pout adoring taehyung's face he liked this sulky and angry side of other.

"I won't, should I leave now?"
Jimin stood up, but taehyung quickly stood in front of him blocking the way.

"Please stay with me Jiminahh"
Taehyung whined like a cute baby, jimin's last excuse to leave was left unsaid as he saw him acting cutely. No one can resist a cute taetae after all.

"Okay" he finally gave in, it was waste of time to argue with that fucking adorable face he was going to lose anyway. Taehyung showed his most beautiful boxy smile.

"You should freshen up and change into something comfortable" jimin suggested upon noticing he still was in the same clothes since this morning.

"Something comfortable like you" taehyung teased while taking another glance at beauty standing near him. Jimin again turned red at taller's remark.

"You" jimin glared at him giving a clear warning to stop his coy tricks but is it effective on taehyung? Ofcourse not. He smirked and left for the washroom leaving the angry person behind.

"Idiot" jimin mumbled picking up the flowers from the ground, he walked out of taehyung's room. While waiting for him downstairs he checked his pocket for his phone to inform his dad about his sudden elopement but it was missing.

"Maybe I left it in his room"

He walked back to taehyung's room opened the door silently and found his phone lying on the floor, before he could grab it, his steps halted at the clicking sound of the door he looked back at the figure coming out, only to be greeted by a half naked taehyung with a towel around his waist and one in his hand wiping his wet hairs. If you ask about jimin, his mind was stunned by the unexpected dose of hotness, it would be a crime to deny that raven head wasn't attractive, he was the most demanding piece of meat among those girls.

An immediate thought of claiming the man for himself came in jimin's mind which indeed sparked a possessive feeling in the some corner of his heart. The terrifying part about this encounter was that the handsome creature he was gawking for while was now walking towards him.

Taehyung locked his gaze onto jimin's, his hand slowly touching smaller's hairs.

"The girls who admire you aren't wrong, you are a fucking eye candy." Jimin's mind wasn't in his control he just let his intrusive thoughts out without any care.

"Want to have a taste" taehyung asked intensifying his stare, jimin's face flustered at that comment.

Taehyung shifted closer to the other placing his hands around jimin's waist locking him in his arms.

A shiver ran down jimin's spine, he stood still trying to process his surroundings when he felt a hand grabbing his nape pulling him in a strong yet passionate kiss, all logical reasoning flew out of his mind. Soft lips moving against his, he stood like a statue and eyes wide as saucers.

"No that was my first" jimin shouted coming out of his dreamland, he found that taehyung was standing near him.

'was i dreaming everything? shit! this is insane, i should stop watching those kdramas, I am definitely going mad because of them.'

Jimin snapped out of his thoughts and hastily picked his phone from the floor.
Taehyung was startled by the sudden scream he stepped towards jimin.

"Jimin are you ok?"
Taehyung inquired placing his hands on the shocked person. Jimin who was too stunned by his imagination felt a current by other's touch. He jumped back with a nervous expression.

"What happened?" Taehyung asked in bewilderment he advanced closer to him to which jimin backed off again.

"N-nothing I-i am fine, i will wait for you downstairs" with that jimin dashed out of the room leaving an extremely confused taehyung behind.

"Ughh, what was I even thinking, KISS? OMG i am literally out of my mind. I am calling him a pervert but what about my thoughts, the worst part is i actually liked my imagination! jeez, I shouldn't be thinking about that" jimin sat there pulling his hairs while his mind kept playing the images of them kissing like a broken tape. His thoughts were interrupted by a hand on his shoulder.

"Why are you sitting like that?"

'okay calm down now and talk like a normal human'

"It's nothing, just getting a good vibe here"

"On the stairs"

"Of course I like to do that"

Jimin's mind wasn't working straight, he was just blabbering any nonsense that came in his mind. Taehyung nodded his trying to understand other's weird antics.

"Would like to have something? I am very hungry." Taehyung exclaimed rubbing his belly cutely.

"Do you have anything to cook"

"Maybe...I didn't check, usually auntie working here does that and today she took a leave."

Jimin walked in the kitchen searching through drawers and shelves.

"It means you don't know anything about cooking?"
Jimin questioned while foraging through the fridge.

"You can say so, do you know how to cook?" taehyung sat on the kitchen counter.

"Actually my dad does that for us and currently he is planning on being our full time cook as eunwoo is handling the company" jimin replied in a happy tone while taking out some vegetables from the fridge.

"You are lucky then, at least someone cares for you"

A melancholic expression formed on his face. Jimin turned back to him keeping the vegetables aside and staring at him.

"Maybe you would also get that someone soon, till then you can rely on this chef" jimin retorted showing his eye smile to lighten up the mood. Taehyung loved the wide smile jimin projected towards him resulting in a small chuckle escaping his lips.

"Perfect you have ramyeon, you know it's the only dish I can cook." Jimin said while taking out noodles from the packet.

"And you said you were a chef, it's ok I can eat ramyeon for the rest of my life"

"Why would you eat that"

"Because I don't cook and that's the only thing you know to cook"

Taehyung retorted showing his boxy smile, jimin understood the thing taehyung wanted to convey with a shy smile he continued his work ignoring the other.

"Stop smiling and chop these" jimin handed him some veggies.

After 30 minutes of struggling they were finished with their cooking.

"It smells so good I really did a good job at chopping those veggies." Taehyung patted his shoulders praising himself. Jimin shook his head at that, he took out a piece of carrot showing it to taehyung.

"What kind of shape is this?"
"It's a heart for you" jimin examined the piece which from any angle doesn't resembles a heart, he sighed digging in his food. After finishing their meal, taehyung stood up taking the dishes to keep in the sink.

"I am sleepy" jimin spoke yawning, taehyung looked back at the person who was rubbing his eye cutely with his small fist.

"Sure, you are always welcomed in my room"

Jimin's tiredness disappeared in a snap, his mind clouded with the flashes of his imagination.

"No" jimin's high pitch tone startled taehyung.

"I-I mean I want to sleep alone, I don't like disturbance"

"Ok"

Taehyung spoke half heartily, he only knew how much he wished for the other to stay with him. He pointed towards the room next to his, jimin nodded entering in the room before wishing good night to the sulking person.

Closing the door jimin sat on the bed,
'why the fuck I am thinking about it, just a minute ago I was staring at his lips' jimin patted his cheeks.

"Get out of my thoughts you idiot"

He dropped himself on the bed trying his best to sleep and get rid of those images popping in his head. It took around half an hour for him to sleep. His peaceful slumber broke on hearing some muffled noise, it resembled more like screams. Without wasting a second he walked out of his room, the sounds getting clearer as he moved towards taehyung's room. He turned the knob, opening the room where his eyes fell on the sleeping figure. Taehyung was sweating and shaking profusely, he walked near him.

"No please leave her, please stop" taehyung yelled at the top of his lungs crying badly, jimin held his arms trying to calm the tossing figure.

"Taehyung," jimin tapped his face to wake him up but taehyung wasn't responding, his screams became more prominent while his breathing uneven, suddenly he hugged Jimin's belly while keeping his head on his lap.

"T-take me out of here, I-i don't want to be here" he begged nuzzling and burying his face in jimin's shirt. Jimin rubbed his head trying to calm him.

"I am here with you, no one will hurt you" his shirt was wet from the tears flowing from taehyung's eyes.

The hug on his waist tightened, taehyung held him as if jimin was his last strand of survival.

"Don't leave...me" taehyung's voice held vulnerability his body still shaking.

"I won't"
Tears build up in his eyes at taehyung's state.

'what exactly happened with him to make him this scared' jimin was now very concerned of his condition, he could feel the other visibly shaking with fear. It doesn't seem like anything small, it was similar to the way he panicked in the lift, that's why his room's light is still on. Jimin caressed his head softly rubbing his back to stop the other from panicking. After a whole 15 minutes taehyung seemed better than before his body stopped shaking. Jimin massaged his scalp and comforted the sleeping figure.

Taehyung's anxious expression changed to a peaceful one but his grip on jimin's waist still didn't loosen a bit, not wanting his comfort to leave him alone. Jimin was relieved to see the boy sleeping peacefully.

"I don't know what's bothering you but I hope you are ok now, I will try my best to heal you, just open yourself a little, I don't like watching you in that state." He rested his head on the headboard closing his eyes and slipping into deep slumber.

~~~~~

Taehyung shifted for a better posture when he felt as if his head was not on a pillow opening his eyes, his gaze fell on the person whose lap he was sleeping in.

"so this is why I slept comfortably yesterday, you are really capable of making anyone happy jimin-ahh, why do you make me feel like I could rely on you for everything. If this is what happiness feels like, I want to stay like this forever."

Taehyung's soft voice filled with love was a proof of his admiration for jimin, he hugged him tightly fondly gazing at the angel God provided him. Jimin slightly moved, taehyung quickly closed his eyes to put an act of sleeping. Jimin woke up looking at the sleeping figure in his lap, a little smile appeared on his face, his hand softly rubbing taehyung's hair.

"You know what I want to confess something to you, something which i started feeling just now" jimin spoke to the sleeping boy, although taehyung tried to act properly but his heart betrayed him which started beating like crazy preparing for a failure after listening to the confession.

"I....I" jimin paused while Taehyung was having a hard time keeping his composure.

"I know you're acting so get up from my lap, my legs are probably numb by now"

"I L- Wait WHAT" taehyung got up abruptly from jimin's lap looking at him in bewilderment. Jimin just chuckled at his reaction.

"What? I confessed what I felt just now. Were you expecting something else?" jimin showed the most innocent face of his as if he wasn't teasing the other. Taehyung's face was completely red at the words he was going to utter.

"Pfft, just look at your face"
Jimin laughed at his flustered face. Taehyung adored his face the way he was laughing, his eyes squinting forming two crescent moons, his hand covering his face while laughing. Jimin controlled himself looking back at the silent boy he thought the other was silent because of anger unknown to the fact that taehyung was admiring everything he did.

A/n-whipped for our mochi¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"Okay I am sorry for teasing you"

"How are you here, don't tell you were missing me?" A smirk took place on taehyung's face. Jimin was shocked that he didn't remember anything from last night, he had noticed the other waking up after crying how could he not recall.

'maybe he was too engrossed in the dream that he forgot, I can't straight away put up stuffs like that. I should make him feel assured enough to share everything with me.'

"I have a problem of sleep walking maybe"
Jimin replied ingnoring him.

'I am grateful that you didn't force me, maybe I am not ready to deal with my past.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

420K 19.4K 45
[completed] Surrogate Taehyung met the CEOs son, Jungkook
107K 5.2K 32
Where Taehyung loses his job and is in desperate need of money to support his siblings. One day he finds a job aplication in the mansion owned by the...
1.5M 53.7K 56
Jeon Jungkook an arrogant boss , a well known CEO , very rich has anything he wants. A drunken night and everything was a roller coaster for him as h...
53.2K 2.2K 13
Taehyung has many problems with his life but he continues to pretend to be happy. One day there is a new student, one that recognises how sad Taehyun...