||Hate You|| JJK Ff

By Bangtan_bixh

[๐˜๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž - ๐‘๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž - ๐€๐›๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž - ๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ค] โแด˜สŸแด‡แด€๊œฑแด‡ แดŠแดœษดษขแด‹แดแดแด‹ แด…แดษด'แด› แด›แด€แด‹แด‡ แดส แดษช๊œฑแด‡ส€ส แด€ษดแด… สœแด‡สŸแด˜สŸ... More

โš ๏ธWarningโš ๏ธ
.๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ.
.๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
๐‘ฌ๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’†.
A/n
๐™š โ€งโ‚Šหš โ‹…สŸแดแด แด‡ สแดแดœ ๐™š โ€งโ‚Šหš โ‹…
แด‡xแด˜สŸแด€ษดแด€แด›ษชแดษด

Chapter 12.

3.4K 203 53
By Bangtan_bixh

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.12•°*"˜.•°*"˜

Jungkook's phone was buzzing as he looked at the caller I'd and it was Lisa, he put his phone on silent as he walked towards the balcony, staring at the Moon while the cold air brushing his cheeks away, he hold the cold steel balcony case makes his warm hands to felt the coldness, he closes his eyes as he gritted his teeth.

<7 Years Back>

"What! Me in love!". Y/n said in an high voice which attain the attention of each and every student. "What do you mean?!". Jungkook asked innocently as she burst into an huge laugh. "A rich and handsome man, all you have but tch tch I'm bored now! You don't have good guts to be a better boyfriend". She said with an bold attitude as the hand of him that was holding the bouquet of flowers went down made him to blink his eyes. "What are you saying?!". He asked as she smirked.

"I said I'm bored now, You're so boring, I've used you now fuck off". She said while having her hands on his chest as she pushed him making him to stumble and burst into an huge laugh makes Jungkook's eyes to went teary. "Y/n!". He called but she just laughed. "Such a mama's boy, now look he's crying Oh my! I can't!". The crowd was mumbling as she was laughing, everything was blurry in front of Jungkook but only her, her laugh was muffled but the thing Jungkook saw she can't even guess that he did.

The finger marks on her writs, the blue mark on her neck as well as a crimson shade on her cheek which she was trying to hide by her hairs, he saw it but he smiled and walked towards her and was about to cup her face"Y/n listen-

*SLAP*

Jungkook's face was thrown on the other side by the stinging pain when she slapped him hard. "Don't you fucking listen to me to fucking fuck off". She screamed with all her might on his face and just turned, turned to walk, while he turn his face at her to watch her but she didn't turned.

-PRESENT-

Jungkook's hold on the case went more tight like he would crush it in his palms, he immediately hold a cigarette and lit it with the lighter and starts to Inhale it, feeling a little peace, What was those marks?! On her wrists, her neck and cheek! What was that! Even 7 Years left but they still are fresh in his mind, He gritted his teeth at how misunderstood he thought, she looked like an innocent lamb but in the past she left him saying that she's bored of him also these marks on herself, she must have been awaiting for an wild sex.

Maybe she had an wild sex and that's why she was having all those marks and she got pleasured that's why she pushed him away, Jungkook hold his hairs in frustration and screamed, these thoughts! These thoughts! again corrupting his mind and making him insane!

"What the fuck I do to make you suck my dick!". He screamed in anger. "I did everything! Made excuses! Even made a situation In which you could be in your knees but still fucking you're that bold enough to reject me!". He aggressively inhale the cigarette as his hands start to shiver by the anger building. "Rejection, Rejection Rejection! Fuck! Girls and Whores dying for me even Girls are becoming Whores for me and still You're Rejecting me again and again!". He smirked as he looked at his buzzing phone from far, He chuckled and blow the cigarette in the air making it to mix with the cold air as he chuckled." Soon Mirs. Min. Y/n, Soon". He starts to laugh.

--

Packing my bags as I felt my chest getting heavy, I don't know but it doesn't felt that much right to do so, I even denied that I don't want to go on an bussines trip to L.A but since I'm his secretary, so I had to do that, I even tried to argue but it's nothing but an part of my work which I've to do that.

What's kicking me is that Yoongi didn't wanted me to go, he didn't argued, but on an tiny things I felt like he taunted me that I'm going alone where I even cleared that I'm not going alone but with all the staff but he didn't said something much but if his Mouth doesn't speak but his Face does.

"Bye Yoongi". I said while as he nodded his head while eating his Ramyeon made me to sigh in the dead silence. "Take care and don't drink cold water". I said as he again nodded his head while sipping the bowl of soup made me to turn, I opened the door as I again turned to see him while he was calmly sipping his soup, what it is?! Silence before storm?!

I gulped as I went out and closed the door but my eyes widen to saw Jungkook's Mercedes-Benz AMG GT 63S, as I immediately ran to him, he roll down his black window as he turned his face at me, taking his cigarette that was inside his mouth between his fingers as he removed his expensive black goggles from his doe, dangerous eyes and stare into my soul. "Sit". I immediately shook my head while anxiety kicking my stomach.

"Please just go". I said as he poked his tongue inside his cheek made me to gulp. "Sit inside within ten seconds". He said with an calm yet dangerous tone made me to bite on my lips. "Please if Yoongi sees, he must misunderstoo-

"Alright then I'll just walk into the house and will take a permission from him of taking his wife for a great fuck". I wide my eyes well this thing isn't felt like a taunt taking his wife for a great fuck. I don't know what he meant by this but it ain't felt like a taunt but Tenion kicked the shit outta me when he was about to open the door of his car. "I'm coming please don't". I said in an single breath as a satisfactory smirk plastered on his face, taking back his black goggles onto his eyes as he blow his cigarette.

I was about to sit back cause I don't have any intentions to sit close to him as I opened the back car door." I'm not your fucking driver so sit in front". I felt embarrassment rushing on my cheeks, opened the front door and sit straight made him to smirk at how submissive you're, with his smirk on, he turned his engine and drive off but an particular figure was stood and was watching everything from the glass window of his house while blowing his cigarette off, he gritted his teeth as he crushed the cigarette In his hand before throwing it on the floor and crushed it with his foot too with an boiling heart.

During the whole drive I kept my legs clenched cause men mostly touches the thighs and something like that as I knew that Jungkook will do something like that but he didn't did anything like that which I was glad off. The signal stopped as he sigh made me to look at him, I felt embarrassed when he also turned his face at mine, he looked at my thighs at how clenched I did making a soft chuckle to escape from his mouth.

"No matter how much tight you clench them cause if I want, they'll open up by their own". I fisted my palms as I was still looking outside the window, at the sky and clouds and ignored him like I didn't listened to him. "Just like that". He said as I wide my eyes with an hung mouth when he hold my leg and rested on his thigh.

"It's getting too much now". I said as I was about to take my leg back but my breath hitched as my actions froze when his fingers caressed my inner thigh, I felt calmness as I gulps and immediately took my leg back. "Don't do that". I said softly, like I'm out of words and tone made him his lips to curve up.

We went to his private jet as I wide my eyes. "I'm going with you?!". I asked as he nodded his head. "Obviously you're going with me". He said and starts to walk as I was supposed to go with the staff and now here I'm going with him, it's so awkward yet I'm not having a very nice feeling but anyways I followed him and sat within.

I thought he again will do something nasty but the fact was that he didn't did anything, he was seated so professionally with me like I really am his secretary which seems to be like Silence before storm?!

Well I've said the same thing twice which obviously is the sign of something really odd is coming right away, I was looking outside all the time as I smiled watching the clouds where we were piercing the clouds between and crossing the sky, it's my first time and I never thought that it would look that fascinating and nice but I'm a little scared of heights as I starts to take deep breaths to keep myself calm while I was feeling heavy.

I turned my face left as my cheeks heated to saw Jungkook was just looking at me with his straight gaze it felt like as soon as I turned my face at him like he immediately hide his smile or maybe my illusion. "First time?". He asked as I nodded while being embarrassed. "I knew it". He said as I gasped when he placed his hand on my thigh. "Jungkook-

" Shhh". He shushed me as he starts to caress my thigh so softly made me to felt calm as my breath rate went normal then ever but yet it felt wrong even i didn't felt his touch bad but was soothing and making me feel better but still it ain't right though. "Don't do that". I whispered as he leaned closer to my face. "Shhh". He said while having his finger over my lips as my breath went more heavy when his breath fan over my lips. "Your breath should be heavy only cause of me not by the shitty heights or things". I blinked my eyes as his lips curved upward.

"Understood?!". He asked but I didn't said anything, A soft yelp left from my mouth when he had a handful grip of my thigh made me to jerk my eyes at him in wide only to watch him smirking. "You're just delusional". I pushed his hand away and again starts to stare back as I could listen to his chuckle like he made fun of me.

Arriving there I felt my breath when I watched Hoseok with other staff as it wasn't a scam from Jungkook but I was glad that they've came, We went to the meetings thus, it's clear that work is his first priority and the way he's into, it's my first time listening to him speaking English and I must say he's really great in it and his accent is amazing, The foreign clients seems like a Hard ice to break but Jungkook is more harder that he handled the work very well.

After the meetings and everything, Jungkook owned Hotels and Restaurants here and had booked an hotel for the staff as everyone went to the floor which was booked for the staff but suddenly one of the worker from the Hotel stopped me. "You're Miss Y/n?!". I nodded my head as she smiled. "Mam you're not supposed to go there, Please come with me to the VIP floor". I made an questionable face as she starts to walk avoiding any further questions as I followed her. "But why am I?!". I asked "Mr. Jeon wants to have some words with you". She said as I blinked my eyes. "But he could tell me-

"I'm doing what I was told to Mam". I bite on my lower lip with the tension building with each step, I know it ain't right but still my feet are dragging by, we went to the elevater and then walk further where it was an whole portion made my eyes to wide, it was the upper floor of the building and it was feeling like a whole house, not just an alley with rooms but as soon as the door of the elevator opened.

The wide lounge was opened with the furniture and a full inch length LED TV between along with an fire with rooms and kitchen, I walked forward as the worker showed me the way. "This way Mam". She said while walking towards one of the room, I know something else is going to happen but still I'm going which makes my hands to rub by the shivering feeling.

She opened the door as my breath went normal as I thought that Jungkook would be sitting but he wasn't. "Please Mam". She said as she gestured me to walk inside  as I did. I was still stood waiting for him to come and finish his words with me, there was another door in the room must be leading to bathroom. My face turned when the door opened as my breath hitched to watch Jungkook coming out only in his sweatpants.

He was naked from top, water drops was rushing from his body, I gulped watching his well, toned abs, they didn't looked that much better in his shirt but without it they're well maintained, he shook his head made the water droplets to fall from his dark brown wet hairs, I immediately looked down as he walks to me.

"Like what you see?!". He asked while drying his hairs with towel made me to jerk my eyes at him but I sigh. "Why did you called me?!". Avoiding further useless conversation I questioned him. "Email today's details". I made an cringe face. "You could even text me to do that but you-

My speech cut off as my eyes widen when his wide hand caught my Jaws. "Running that little mouth always huh! Better stop it". I hold his wrist and jerked his hand away. "Better you stop yourself". I said in an straight tone as he looked at me, his orbs also went a little wide by my tone as he chuckled a bit and had his steps towards me making me to gulp, fear took over me as I walks back.

"Stop this habit of speaking back". I gasped when the wall touched my back, I should be bold or he'll try to built his empire on me as I straight looked into his eyes even if I was shaking with fear. "You better stop like I'm nothing". He smirked wait! What! "You want me to treat you like an princess?!". I clenched my Jaws to stop my heavy breaths when he went more closer to me as I felt his breath over me. "I didn't meant it, I mean! I want you to-you to treat me like a human". He chuckled, I gasped when he pulled me by my waist, our lips just inches apart as I could feel his warm breath fanning over my lips making them to dry .

"What about treating you like the way you deserves?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 4.6K 26
โI ain't scared of heartbreaks anymore... for I know my heart is in the right hands.โž [in which you're married to a 'cold' billionaire] โ–บCEO AU โ–บArra...
37.8K 961 37
ใƒปSTAND-ALONEใƒป โฅ "I just want you to love me, the way you love her. But I guess that won't happen." "I love you, Jungkook." "She's just a forced marr...
38.4K 1.7K 26
โYou can't escape, you can't run away, you can't hide yourself, because you're mine.โž [in which you're forced to marry your kidnapper] โ–บMafia AU โ–บFor...
89.1K 2.2K 32
???- "๐‘พ๐’‰๐’š ๐’…๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’ˆ๐’–๐’š๐’” ๐’‰๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’”๐’ ๐’Ž๐’–๐’„๐’‰.....?" ???- "๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’„๐’‚๐’–๐’”๐’† ๐’˜๐’† ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’•๐’ ๐’ƒ...