𝙤𝙝 𝙢𝙮 𝙜𝙤𝙙, 𝙗𝙖𝙙𝙖 𝙡...

By cuteashellokitty

❝𝐏𝐔𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑. 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐍 𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑.❞ ! I don'... More

ミ★ CHARACTERS ★彡
ᴍᴀɪɴ ᴏᴄ
001. Yoonji
002. Lia vs Mina Myoung
003. Miyoko's turn
004. Ace Dancer
005. Crew Battle
006. Kpop Deathmatch Mission
007. JAM REPUBLIC vs MANNEQUEEN
008. Wolf'Lo vs Tsuba Kill
009. Mega Crew Mission
010. Dating?
011. Break
012. Sleepover
013. Ignoring
015. 2nd place
016. saturday
017. sunday
018. what happened before the weekend pt 1
019. pt2
20. pt 3
21. Chili
22. Battle Performance Mission
23. LADYBOUNCE vs JAM REPUBLIC
24. mom?
25.
26. what the hell, miyoko?
27. MANNEQUEEN vs LADYBOUNCE
28. yoonji vs vessi
29. we aren't dating!
Ideas
30.
Teaser
31. her?
32. the end
okay?
thank you!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
question
33. special chapter

014. Apologize

1.4K 48 0
By cuteashellokitty

After a while it was now lunch break, I rushed out of the room with my bag when I saw Bada coming over to me. I ran to the bathroom and went in one of the stalls and waited to see if she would come in. Which she did.

"Miyoko? I saw you come in here.. why are you ignoring me." Bada questions while leaning on the counter, directly in front of the stall I was in. I sigh before stepping out. "Why didn't you tell me you had a boyfriend?"

I stood in front of her with my arms crossed, she went to go and pull me into a hug. I stepped away from her, she stared at me in shock. "Wait.. boyfriend?" "Yes! You have a boyfriend named Howl, right?"

Bada was quiet. "He's not my boyfriend... anymore at least.. I broke up with him today." Bada tells me, I look up at her with a confused look on my face. "Why'd you break up with him?" I question, I stepped closer to her since she was getting quieter and quieter when she spoke.

"I found out he's been cheating on me. When I saw him, he had a hickey on his neck. Which wasn't mine since I haven't talked or looked at him when I got home days ago." No wonder why he was making pancakes. He was trying to seem like a good boyfriend!

"I'm sorry... For ignoring you." I apologize while looking down. I feel so embarrassed, I got mad at the girl for no reason. Bada pulls me in for a hug, which I let her do. I felt happy I apologized. It was hurt me when I had to not look at the beautiful girl.

My feelings were back, which didn't sit right with me. I mean this girl is supposed to be my friend, not some girl that I can like and pretend to be with. I closed my eyes and leaned in her embrace.

I pulled away and looked down at my shoes. "do you wanna go to the mall again?" I asked her, breaking the silence. She chuckles before nodding her head, I walk out the bathroom with her behind me.

I walked outside the big building before walking over to my car which was by the back of the parking lot. I hopped inside and waited for Bada to do the same. After that I drove to the mall, I was lucky enough to remember where it was since the last time we went.

🎔 Merry Christmas! I wanted to do this quickly since I wanted to celebrate the holiday with my family. But thank you so much for reading this. I love you guys, bye! 🎔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.3K 891 28
°•° in where a group of great dancers and choreographers come to the tv show Street Woman Fighter 2, the group Angel's surprised the entire cast with...
12.4K 317 14
RYTHYMIC REVERIE. A renowned model and dancer, mentored by the legendary King of Pop and craving a fresh and exhilarating experience, enthusiasticall...
44K 1.1K 16
a past connection and an unexpected encounter, will you be able to forgive her?
43.7K 1.2K 33
in which sabrena and bada meet and decide to engage in a secret relationship.. that is until one of them is tired of hiding their love and wants the...