daylight | percy jackson

By gracieloveslana

"you had a dream about me?" "it was a prophecy, dont get too cocky" "did i look really handsome and talented... More

synopsis ೀ
boy meets (demigod) world
battle of the gym squad
are last names reserved for enemies?
zeus pooks is a lil paranoid
justice for percy's hair
running away from the orphanage
gladiola my king
percy hates on architecture
jumping off a monument (date idea)
luke gets in aria's bad books
the group becomes walking advertisements
truck travels
the home alone guys in an alternate universe
percy goes pearl diving
charon confirmed aria stan
if the era's tour was in the underworld
trip down...tartarus lane?
real or not real?
is this the end of all the endings?
BOOK TWO.
who tf is andy?
no red flags here
camp rock prepares for war
here comes the goat, all dressed in white
tyson meets fish ponies
group therapy
where is the nearest wingstop
more like hurricane tortilla
bro think he a guinea pig
the group meets fawn
high school musical 3
lukie pookie returns
tree comes back from the dead
BOOK THREE.
movie night...without tyson
did ya miss me
percy meets the family
percy no no wanna
grover is joe goldberg
pinot noir makes a comeback
simba? is that you?
distance distance distance
lord of da wild
say that shi w yo chest
hair ties and dragons
voice of an angel
youre not dead?
fam reunions #awkies
look at the stars
a little party never killed nobody
kid(napping)
BOOK FOUR.
fooled you cant get fooled again
stork story
said i love you. you say nothing back.
i normally love gingers but
taxi driver, be my shrink for the hour

aria has a type

5.9K 145 259
By gracieloveslana

˚₊‧ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

BOOK ONE

CHAPTER ONE.

❝ i've always been more into water boys ❞

CAMP HALF blood had been a second home to Aria Silver's for two years now. She had first arrived on their godly doorstep at the young age of just 11, her pink target long sleeve shirt completely ripped, a celestial bronze dagger held tightly in her tiny fist. She had basically been fighting monsters while she still had some of her baby teeth. To say she had grown up  in this world of gods and centaurs, was partly true. Her mother, a mortal musician, raised her in a loving household, filled with the sweet sounds of melodies and strange fantastical stories of heroes and gods. Aria just never thought she would be one. Her father was Apollo, and she guessed she was pretty lucky to have him as her dad. Some of the other's at camp were not as fortunate. Numerous were unclaimed, and some of them genuinely just had shitty parents. The Ares cabin was renowned for having anger issues due to their dad being a bit of a douchebag and Aria could understand why. She would be angry too if that crazy war fanatic was her father too. She couldn't help but feel bad for the cabin though, Ares wasn't a great example of what it means to be a parent. But truth be told, none of the godly parents were great examples.

Each year when she showed up, she had a secret celebration. Her way of congratulating herself for surviving this long. It was a bit of a morbid thought, but Aria had never claimed to be a positive person.

Dark, elongated trees came into view as the cab dropped her off in the middle of the forest, sweat building on the demigod's forehead as the humidity began to take over. The cab driver turned to her, his dark brown hair shoved neatly under his yellow cap. He was mortal, and so therefore probably quite confused on why a thirteen year old girl just asked to be dropped off in the middle of nowhere.

"This is where you want me to drop you off?" The cab driver asked politely, his weary eyes scanning the surroundings.

"Yes, thank you," Aria said, and she quickly handed him some cash.

The driver stuffed it into his pocket, the green notes crinkling ever so slightly.

Aria hopped out of the car and shut the yellow door, watching as the man drove off back to civilisation. The forest air provided her a sense of comfort as she trekked through the foliage, the forest animals scampering away as she trudged her way up the hill. Eventually, she spotted a lone pine tree. That was all she needed to see to know that she was there.

Camp half blood.

Demigods of all sorts were whizzing around the camp, their vibrant orange t-shirts clinging to their half godly bodies. Some were screaming, some were crying (it was an Aphrodite child who had lost her favourite mascara), and some were just milling around with their friends.

The cabins were probably Aria's favourite part of the camp, each building showing its own personality. Poseidon's was blue with coral hanging from every corner, Aphrodite's was a light shade of purple, and rhinestones adorned the doorway, Ares's was...a bit rough looking, with weapons perched outside the entrance. Apollo's was a soft yellow, and tiny suns were dotted around the wooden exterior. The cabin emanated rays of sunlight, and the warmth spread through Aria's limbs like oxygen.

It felt good to be home.

Aria wasn't particularly close to any of her siblings. She didn't allow herself to be. The closer she got, the worse the pain would be if something ever happened to them. She refused to have a repeat of Sam.

As she opened the cabin door, she was met with the faces of numerous Apollo children, their blonde hair shining in the sunlight that somehow bounced off the walls. Aria had always felt like an outsider with her brunette locks, her hair colour just another reminder of one of the ways she didn't feel truly included. She had no one to blame but herself for her distancing though.

Throwing her bag on top of her neatly made bed, she began to unpack the few items she had. A toothbrush, hairbrush, additional clothes, her neon orange camp shirt, and a couple pairs of sneakers were all that she had packed.

After she had placed everything carefully away, she dropped onto the wooden floors, the polished surface so clean that she could almost make out her reflection. Reaching out from under her bed, she extracted a small lip balm. She placed the item in her pocket and headed out of the cabin, giving a small wave to her little brother Will, who was excitedly trying a new medicine on an innocent squirrel.

The archery range had always been the girl's safe haven. She was angry? She did archery. She was sad? She did archery. She was confused? She did archery. You get the gist. Six targets lined the area, each coming with their own pile of arrows. Aria gently opened the gate, the old mechanism creaking with age. She took the lip balm out of her pocket and twisted the cap, the once seemingly normal item becoming a large golden bow. She began to bend down to pick up a fresh arrow when a familiar voice yelled out behind her.

"Aria!"

The girl turned, a slow pirouette, her brown hair flicking back over her shoulder. Before her stood the happy face of her best, and only friend, Annabeth, her black braids gleaming in the afternoon sun.

"Oh hey, Annabeth, I was just about to come and find you after I hit a few targets. Thought you might be out training in order to see he who must not be named," Aria teased.

Annabeth blushed slightly at the mention of Luke, an older camper who Annabeth was extremely close with. Aria didn't blame the girl's infatuation for the boy. She could see the hype. But she still never missed out on an opportunity to make the daughter of Athena flustered at even just a mention of the Hermes boy.

"Shut up, you think he's cute too," Annabeth retorted with a huff.

"There's a difference between thinking a guy is cute, and then full on stalking his timetable. Besides, I'm not really into Hermes' boys," Aria said with a flick of her hair, and Annabeth rolled her eyes at her dramatics.

"Oh yeah? What can of boys are you into then smartass."

"I know the daughter of Athena did not just call me a smartass."

At this Annabeth flicked the girl playfully on the shoulder.

"And besides," Aria continued. "I've always been more into water boys. Ooo or land boys."

"Where the hell are you going to find a so-called waterboy?" Annabeth asked, not impressed by her answer.

"I don't chase, I attract. He'll come to me soon enough."

Aria didn't realise just how soon one would come.

˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。˚

AFTER A day filled with relentless training, Aria trudged back to her cabin, the sun sinking wearily over the camp. She dropped onto her plush woollen bed, the sheets wrapping her in a comforting embrace. Before long, dreams wove their way into her tired mind.

Aria found herself gripping onto a rock, the jagged edges cutting into her hand. Screams were all around her and as she looked up, she realised that she could see Annabeth, who had a look of absolute terror on her face. Grover, her satyr friend was also there, bleating incessant nonsense while trying to grab for Aria's hand. Another boy was there, but she didn't recognise him. Blonde, unruly hair rested on his concerned looking face, and striking blue eyes bore into hers. The boy was grabbing for her hand, but was thrown back by some invisible force.

Her grip on the rock loosened and before Aria could pull herself up onto the rock face, she fell into a bottomless pit, the darkness never ending.

Just as she was about to scream, the dream ended, and Aria awoke with a start, her heart pounding. The remnants of the dream clung to her consciousness like mist and she couldn't shake the feeling of falling. Of...dying? As she tried to make sense of the vivid dream, the memory of the blue eyed boy lingered and at that moment she knew it wasn't just another dream. It was a prophecy.

camp notes ᶻ 𝗓 𐰁

aria fr manifested that water boy 😭🙏🏻

faceclaims are based off the new percy jackson show

so thats why his eyes are blue

and annabeth has black hair

zont come at me pls

gracie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 664 12
"𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑢𝑝 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒 𝑁𝑜 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑒 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑠? 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑛�...
39K 1.5K 14
"I hear the underworld is just swell this time of year." "Really?" "No." ________________________________________________ (Name) had a lot of questio...
11.5K 808 6
...𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞r 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐚𝐧... "Haven't y...
14.7K 690 20
afterglow : the glow remaining after a light has gone, as after sunset "did you enchant me to love you or something?" "for the last time, percy, no."...