Newt X Reader One-Shots

By IDareYouToRead

One Shots for the boy who deserved better.I can do heated scenes or implied smut, but I don't write smut itse... More

Letter From Heaven
Drunken Confessions (Part 1)
Next Time Then
Drunken Confessions (Part 2)
Hypocrite
🎶Control 🎶
Mute
Bless You
Attention (Part 1)
Attention (Part 2)
Attention (Part 3)
It's Not Goodbye
Stars
In My Heart
Smile
My Glue
The Other Side
Songs That Remind Me Of Him
Out Of Our Hands

Mutual Comfort

184 5 0
By IDareYouToRead

I had been doing everything I could to help any of the new kids that get stuck here. It got to the point that people kind of passed them to me like I was a parent or at the very least unofficial guardian. It wasn't that I minded them, but I was getting exhausted.

"Y/N, can-"
"No. Please just no. I'm tired,"I groaned, close to frustrated tears. One person can only take so much and comforting people every other day was a lot.

"I'm sorry. I know they need help, but I need a break. I'm tired, Newt,"I sighed, looking up at him.

"I didn't come for that. I just came to ask if you were okay because of this. You seemed to be getting burnt out,"He explained.

"Really?"I asked, surprised.

"Of course. After all, you need someone to check in on you like you do us blokes,"He added.

'I'm okay Newt. Just thank you for asking. It means a lot,"I admitted.

"Anytime Y/N. You know I'm always here for you."

"And you know that's mutual."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 84 14
Smut, fluff, any angst lasts for 2 minutes max because i write for self indulgence not realistic plot. To all my trans!male readers who cannot find g...
139 2 1
Thomas x reader mini scorch trials & death cure rewrite based off request prompt with Scorch Thomas "hey, hey calm down, they can't hurt you anymore"...
8.7K 153 25
I'm bored. ALSO LEAVE REQUESTS IF YOU WANT TO. Sometimes I do fluff one shots.
499K 5.3K 87
There isn't many or any armin one shot stories so I'm gonna make one myself. Feel free to request.