Akame Ga Kill OC Story: Broth...

By Gamekip99

When two brothers straight from the afterlife come down to a world of assassination and corruption, with one... More

OCs info
Prologue: Cut the Tension
Chapter 1: This Doesn't Make Cents!
Chapter 2: Shed some Light on the Night-mare
Chapter 3: Sweet Teams
Chapter 4: Past or Future, but Present is Tense.
Chapter 5: Starry Staring Knight
Chapter 6: I Know Why The Caged Bird Stings.
Chapter 7: Shot Up!
Chapter 8: Hit the Road, not my Friends.
Chapter 9: Quit while you're A-Head
Chapter 10: Morning Story
Chapter 11: Time Heals all Wounds
Chapter 12: Seryu Later
Chapter 13: Don't Leaf Me
Chapter 14: Ferry Impressive
Chapter 15: No I in Scheme
Chapter 16: Things Went A-Rye
Chapter 17: Jaegers just wanna have Fun
Chapter 18: Swept up by the Wave
Chapter 19: Hard Days Knight
Chapter 20: Dis-Manta-Ling
Chapter 21: Hell 9000
Theme Chapter: Thanksgiivng
Chapter 22: Good Mourning
Chapter 23: I Sky with My Little Eye, Newcomers
Chapter 25: He Shoots, He Chores.
Chapter 26: Break a Leg, or a Tongue
Chapter 27: I Land You
You're A Mean One, Jin the Grinch.
Chapter 28: Kill the Time
Chapter 29: No Separate Way
Chapter 30: Rocky Road
Chapter 31: Second Base
Shadow Dagger Bio OCs
Chapter 32: No Exploration without Devastation
Chapter 33: Cruelty
Chapter 34: The Team Up
Chapter 35: Catching Up
Chapter 36: Umatora
Chapter 40: Esdeath x Jin
Chapter 41: Taking back the Town
Chapter 42: Fate can be Cruel
Chapter 43: I'm Sorry
Chapter 44: Fury
I Need to Talk

Chapter 24: Train on your Parade

3 0 0
By Gamekip99

After a day passed, Jin and Jun were currently training the entirety of Night Raid. However, the brothers were a bit brutal with their training and many were tired.

Jun: Now Tatsumi, I want you to take on all these Danger Beasts. Leone did a check, and they're Level 1. Take out all 11.

Tatsumi: Uh, ok.

Leone let's out a bestial roar indicating for them to get Tatsumi, and they rush at him, as he immediately aims his tail and it stabs one behind him, which he then tosses into another 3 danger beasts. Then he swiftly slices their heads off with his light spear. Akame clapped as much as she could as Tatsumi kept on slaying monsters with his light spear.

Jin: Remember you can also use your surroundings.

Tatsumi then punches the terrain and creates an earthquake which disorients the monsters. He then uses it to fly and quickly stab the beasts with ease. Then, as one nearly went behind him, he turns around, ducks, and then uppercuts the monster, then stabbing it down to the ground.

Jin: Good, but could use a little work. Now, you all spar against big brother.

Jun turns into Mitsuko and because of all his training, Mitsuko could stand on its hind legs.

Mine: Uh, should we be doing this?

Chelsea: Yeah, Jin. You know he's been kicking our asses for 4 weeks straight.

Jin: We've also been training and doing fighting techniques for 4 weeks straight. Last time we went against Scorpio, we barely won. If we can barely win, what about you guys?

Lubbock: And why isn't Jin participating?

Jun: He'll get too deadly and attempt to kill you all. Also, I'm training him. Not mention, I'm a harder fighter to beat. If you can take me down, maybe we'll allow a little break.

Jin: Yeah.

He pulls his sword out of his scabbard and it had a nice silver and blue shine to it, unlike his old golden one.

Tatsumi: Why can't you summon your old golden sword?

Jun: Don't know, don't care. I call it the Azure Slasher.

Jin: Fight him!

Mine goes in and tries to shoot him, but he creates a light force field and sends it right back at her. Sheele tries to fight him, but he clashes his sword to guard the scissors. He then runs right up to Mine, and he sees the shadow of scissors opening, and tosses Mine between them as the pink haired tsundere holds her hands to prevent the blade from cutting her in half.

Mine: HEY!

Sheele: Sorry!

He then gets behind the two girls and knocks their heads together and sweeps their legs, knocking them out.
Trent tries to attack and manages to get up close but also guard a few punches with good reaction speed, and even manages to use his sword to guard Jun enough, and send a shockwave to disorient the Kitsune.

Mitsuko: Good form, but not good enough!

Trent tries to attack again, but Jun clasps the sword and knocks Trent with the handle like a baseball bat. As he got knocked out, Lubbock restrains Jun's hands and Sayo and Ieyasu then start trying to attack Jun, but he guards with ease, and uses Lubbock's strings to pull him, and the green haired pervert got in the way of one of Sayo's shock sniper rounds.

Lubbock: OWWWW!

Sayo: Sorry!

Ieyasu carries her as they run up to Jun and try to shoot or stab him, but once she fired an ice bullet, she tried to aim for his ears and landed a shot.

Jun: Nice work, but you should have gone for the head.

He lunges at Sayo and Ieyasu, and they crash into a tree by accident, with Sayo's guns falling right onto Ieyasu's crotch.

Ieyasu: Not again! Ouch!

He slits his arms and they heal his pain but both countryfolk get ready. Sayo then uses her gun daggers to try and fight him and she manages to cut his arm a bit. Ieyasu does the same and slashes with his Chrono Blades, slowing him down.

Ieyasu: Got him! Attack!

But before Leone, Akame, and Tatsumi could even lay a finger on him, Jun was already in the motion of stomping his foot into the ground. He does just that, and launches himself into the air. It was enough time to reverse the effects, and come crashing down to cause a giant earthquake, disorienting Lubbock, Akame, Leone, Tatsumi, Sayo, Ieyasu, and Chelsea.

Jun: Must have overdone it.

Jin: Like usual.

Jun: Nice try Chelsea.

He then grabs "Jin", and he turns into Chelsea. He then sees Leone trying to get him, but he uses Chelsea to block her, which has his girlfriend stumble and fall on her face. So then he throws Chelsea into the air, and roundhouse kicks her into Mine and Sheele and Lubbock.

Jun: Looks like cats don't always land on their feet.

Leone: Be lucky you're my boyfriend and part of Night Raid.

Jun: And count yourself lucky when I just throw you into Sayo and Ieyasu.

He does just that as the three were surprised and Leone fell onto the "couple" once Jun threw her. She tries to get back up and Ieyasu prepares for crotch pain, but his stomach only got stomped on.

Ieyasu: (Thank goodness.)

Sayo and Ieyasu faint as the three remaining people take on Jun. Tatsumi then flies into him while clashing his spear, but Jun quickly dodges, grabs Tatsumi's spear, and first knocks him with the dull end before delivering a knife hand to the neck.

Jun: What's power without experience?

Akame and Leone try fighting him, but he either guards the swords and punches, or guards with his armor. He then grabs his sword to fight Akame and Leone at the same time. But, as Akame was fighting him, Leone manages to bite his leg with shark teeth, as Jun howls in pain, and she grabs him by the neck as Tatsumi and Akame slice through his armor and Jun falls. He then shines brightly, and gets back up like nothing happened.

Jun: *breathes* Great job, you three!

Jin: Still, it could use some work. Everyone else can. We'll do some techniques and moves later.

Everyone groaned at Jin's response, even Sheele and Chelsea.

Sheele: Can we please take a rest?

Jin: Rest? The Daggers won't rest, until we're down to our last breaths!

Najenda: She's right. They've already gained practically impeccable fighting power.

Jin: On humans, miss. Tatsumi, Akame, and Leone have amazing strength and prowess.

Najenda:The only reason Tatsumi, Akame, and Leone lasted that long against your brother is because they're imbued with godly power. We're not all gods.

Jun: Oh yeah. Sorry. I'll lower the intensity next time!

But Jin wasn't that apologetic. In fact, he felt that they were kind of ungrateful.

Jin: That's why we're training you all! You guys barely stood a chance against them! If we were Price, Ubiquitous, or even dreaded Isaac of all people, none of you would be even able to move! Why can't you see?! We're trying to help you! Can't you humans just look to see the big picture?! If you don't train, you won't stand a chance against the Empire or their Spirits and will be killed! And this whole thing will keep on going and going! Time is either our ally or enemy. I'm trying to make it into an ally for you!

He breathes in and out as the entire group were scared, but Jun and Chelsea come up to him.

Jun: Calm down bro. They are humans. Only Leone, Tatsumi, and Akame aren't as beaten up and sweaty. And besides. They already took out tons of Level 2 to Special Danger Beasts. Maybe even a few Super ones. All you're noticing is their flaws. Can't you see their progress?

Jin: Ok. Yeah, I have to admit, you guys aren't bad. You guys are strong. Sorry about my outburst. I keep forgetting you guys are humans. (I can't wait until I get back up and put this behind me.)

Chelsea: Yeah. You're already stronger than my old assassin team. Even without the Tengoku brothers. But, Jin is right. (Hopefully he'll see my point.) If you can't survive, you can't change anything. Besides, throwing strength onto a problem isn't a way to solve it. Bulat died to Scorpio and....her animal name was Psycho Conda?

Jun: Yep. Psycho for short.

Chelsea: And Sheele nearly got hung to death. Not to mention, your god friends nearly got eaten by Stylish. (Please forgive me.) If not even your strongest members can't even take him down, how can this team see the fight through to the very end?

She struts back inside as Tatsumi, Leone, and Mine were extremely mad, but not Sheele, and Jin and Jun. Mine was mad since her best friend got insulted for something personal, Tatsumi was since his brother figure died from torture, and Leone was mad since her boyfriend got insulted. Sheele however, was too airheaded, Jun didn't exactly understand much, and Jin knew, but just didn't care.

Mine: I hate her so much.

Tatsumi: Yeah. Something we can agree on.

Jin: Maybe a rest is in order. Take a break.

====================
==========

Mine, Leone, and Tatsumi were currently venting about their problems and boy, were they mad!

Leone: I can't believe it! Does she forget Jin and Jun are stripped of their godly powers?!

Tatsumi: Yeah! And she insulted bro too!

Mine: Not to mention Sheele! Let's play a bit of revenge on her!

Leone: I'm liking where this is going.

Tatsumi: What type of revenge?

Mine: You come up with it! And it better make her scream!

The pink haired sniper heads inside and slams the door as Leone and Tatsumi discuss ideas. But they weren't sound until Leone wanted to leave.

Leone: I'm headed to the hot spring. Later.

Tatsumi: Wait! I have an idea! These are gender separated, right?

Leone: Yes, but, as much as I'd like to scare her, I kind of want to say no. Thanks anyway. Later Tatsumi.

====================
==========

Tatsumi tries to find Akame but meets up with Jun and Jin. They explain they wanted to talk to Chelsea, and soon Trent comes by with a plate of meat and rice.

Trent: Hey guys. Chelsea's been in her room for a bit. I've come to give her dinner. Look, about what she said, I promise you, it's nothing wrong. Here's the thing. I've known Chelsea since we joined the army. And.....I fell in love with her. Her spunky, bubbly attitude, that gorgeous looks of hers, and how mischievous she can be. Even if she does poke fun at me from time to time by exposing that I'm bi. Since you guys are trustworthy, I'm hoping you don't expose it.

Jin: Sure. I don't really care about love, so thanks for dumping that extra secret onto me.

Tatsumi: Well, we'll help you get with her.

Trent: Thanks. I might as well tell you how I became who I am. I was an orphan. My mom was a prostitute at a brothel and my dad? I've never seen him in my life. I lived for multiple years in a household where my mom would usually depend on me for money. So I became the paper delivery boy and also a pickpocket. Soon, I saw a man with white hair and nearly raped a woman who was just walking around. So I grabbed a trash can, put it over his head, kicked him, and sent him tumbling down the hill.

Jin, Jun, and Tatsumi laughed as Trent did the same and kept continuing to tell his story.

Trent: Turns out, that man was Syura Honest. The Prime Minister's son. That woman was a head of the Revolutionary Army. Her name was Sophia Riley. It was a test and she could've easily dispatched him on her own, but she saw my drive and selflessness, and offered me a position in the army as a fighter. I accepted if my mom could live safely without running out of money. She called it a deal.

Tatsumi: So what did they do?

Trent: They let my mom live with the army and she became a reconnaissance officer. No one knew her, so she'd be perfect.

Jun: Wow. That's a rough life.

Trent: It wasn't all bad. Even after my superior officer Brayden Barrett died. Najenda handed him some info and also me to her so I'd be safe. And once in the army, I found out someone threw out a perfectly good guitar. I started to play it, and it felt so right. Soon, Chelsea came up to me and wanted to hear more of my music. I still remember what she looked like before her headphones.

Chelsea: And you'll remember it again!

Soon enough, Trent yelps as he sees Chelsea in a towel and Tatsumi, Jin, and Jun there. She just finished a shower and wondered what 4 guys were doing there.

Chelsea: What are you doing here?

Tatsumi, Jun, and Jin, being the brotherhood that they are, decided to make Trent look good and make it all about him.

Tatsumi: Well, Trent wanted to give some dinner to you.

Jun: And he wanted us to talk to you so you could explain what was going on.

Jin: Be glad you have a guy like him.

Chelsea: Oh Trent! I'm so glad you're my friend!

She hugs him despite he fact she was wearing a towel, as Trent blushed to the point his hair was as red as Chelsea's, but Jin, Jun, and Tatsumi raised a thumbs up to their friend.

Jin: Also, we're kind of wanting to say, you made a lot of people mad and we were thinking you could try and apologize?

Chelsea: I already did. To Leone anyway. And listen, you guys are great. But, like Jin, you need to learn how to survive.

Jin: Thanks Chelsea. You're alright.

The red haired girl blushes and pushes Trent away as she then points at Tatsumi.

Chelsea: I heard what you and Leone and Mine said about me. If you peep on me, I'll make your honeymoon with Akame really, really boring by cutting it off, got it?

This made Trent laugh but hold his crotch, Jun wonder what she meant, Jin knowing but indifferent, but Tatsumi terrified.

Tatsumi: Did you say "cut it off"? Cut what off?

Jun: Your uh, how can I say this?

Jin: She'll cut off your d-

Tatsumi: I get it!

Trent: Classic Chels.

Chelsea: I'm more forgiving than Mine however, so if you open the door when I don't lock it, I can forgive that if you don't keep looking and shut the door. I can't punish gods though. So I'm just gonna have to wait until I find some leverage.

Jin: You wanna prank Mine? She's the reason why this happened.

Everyone but Jun: Yeah!

Jun: Leave me out of it. I'm going to hunt with Leone.

====================
==========

Chelsea went to Mine in the hot spring, and pulled an orb she made in the Night Raid lab, that she and Jin made. Her and Jin really bonded over science and also their love of pranking Mine.

Chelsea: Just gotta put this in her tub, and she'll be in swirlytown. Thanks, Jin.

She puts it in the whirlpool, and as Chelsea waved to Mine, the pink haired girl looks away, gets into the hot spring, but it then pulls her into the middle as she starts spinning around.

Chelsea starts recording and Mine starts spinning around and around.

Mine: Get me out of here!

Chelsea: I'm afraid I don't rescue geniuses since they're smart enough to get out by themselves. Isn't that what you always say! You're a genius?

Mine: Well, I'm a genius in a different thing!

Chelsea: No excuses! Say you're an idiot and you'll be rescued.

Mine: I'd rather drown! *almost is about to puke*

Sayo: Hey. Is Mine getting what she deserves?

Chelsea: Yes! Wanna record?

Sayo: Yeah!

The two girls continue to laugh at the pink haired girl's predicament as she kept swirling and swirling, until she had enough.

Mine: Ok! Ok!

Chelsea: Say you're an idiot.

Mine: I'm an idiot! I'M AN IDIOT!

Chelsea: Done!

She presses a button and the whole thing stops swirling Mine around and Sayo and Chelsea laugh.

Mine: I.....hate......you.

====================
==========

Sayo, Ieyasu, Chelsea, Leone, and Akame were currently talking at the table with Jun and Tatsumi, while Lubbock, Jin, Trent, Najenda, Mine, and Sheele were eating. Then, Trent decided to talk to Chelsea and tell her how he felt.

Trent: Hey, Chelsea? Can I talk to you? In private?

Sayo: Ooh.

Leone: Is Mr. Smoothie gonna brush her up?

Chelsea: Guys, don't worry, we're best friends.

They go into private, and Trent prepares to talk to Chelsea about his feelings.

Chelsea: So Trent? What did you want to ask me?

Trent: Chelsea, we've known each other for a long time. You've been there for me, when I started playing guitar; when Brayden Barrett died; helped me adjust my Imperial Arms; and so much more. And over the years, I started to grow fond of you. Very fond.

Chelsea: What are you trying to say?

Jin, Jun, and Leone were able to hear, and hoped for another confession to happen, and Trent, with a blush on his face, spat out his confession.

Trent: Chelsea. I love you. I always loved you. Your spunky and bubbly personality, your cute looks, your mischievous attitude, and you were always there for me.

This was enough to get Chelsea's mind racing at a thousand miles an hour. She knew Trent always liked her, but going back to all the memories, he really loved her.

Chelsea: (He.....he loves me? I'm extremely flattered. Please forgive me Trent.)

Trent: So, what do you think?

Chelsea: I'm sorry. I'm super flattered that you're into me. Really. But, I see you as like a brother. I'm sorry.

She runs off sniffling as Trent tries to reach out to her, but gives up, and slinks away to his room to play guitar.

Tatsumi: I feel sorry for him.

Jun: Uh, me and Leone are gonna go into a town nearby, First, better activate my human form.

He turns human as the buxom blond and her boyfriend bolt out of the house to get away from the awkwardness.

====================
==========

Chapter 24: End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 2.2K 29
Imagine going from this: "Can I kiss you?" Those words reverberated through my ears and sent shivers down my spine, literally. I could sense the pass...
5.5K 270 49
six years ago after the Federation war, the war ended by year 2030 January 1st. When UN announced the Federation to dismantle the government and form...
62.2K 508 7
((IMPORTANT NOTE: this fanfic has been taken down for HEAVY duty editing. There will be a chapter posted once it has been edited.)) Paige Archer was...
18.2K 517 75
Today, most people around the world are familiar with the tale of the U.S.S. Missouri, an Iowa-class battleship that survived the war, the Iowa-class...