Emilia: Finding My Forever

By _dat_one_girl_

๐…๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐„๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ Emilia, a mixture of Enzo and Elianna. She isn't afraid of anyone a... More

Important Disclaimers
Character Aesthetics
Prologue
1|The Groom's Pick
2|A Lifetime of Misery
3|The Wedding
4|I Hate Santo Valentino
5|My New Home
6|Kill or Be Killed
7|James
8|No Good
9|My New Thesis
10|Work of Art
11|His Parents
12|Two People Who Got Stuck Together
13|Fiji
14| Foreign Regions
15|Mountain Climbing
16|Economics
17|Sexual Healing
18|Beach Day
19|The Small Details
20|We Were Drunk
21|Bittersweet Moments
22|Comfort Meal
23|Traitor
24|Human Behaviour
25|Sweet Dreams
26|Liking My Husband
27|Playing Games
28|Emilia's Day
29|I Love To Shop
30|Reckless
32|Wishing For My Forever
33|Red Roses
34|Effort
35|To Forevers
36|A Tensed Match
37|Loyalty and Trust
38|A Great Leader
39|Show Me Everything
40|A Surprise Visit
41|Just My Opinion
42|Becoming My Worst Nightmare
43|A Rough Night
44|Breathe
45|A Failure
46|Reading It
47|Fill the Void
48|Ball- Part 1
49| Ball- Part 2
Epilogue
His Secret-Book 1
Her Secret-Book 2
A Poem

31|Innocent Eyes

102K 2.6K 1.6K
By _dat_one_girl_

Santo's POV

Never in my life would I have thought that the woman with all the talk was still a virgin.

I have to admit that it makes me hard knowing I'm going to be her first.

I haven't been with a virgin in years and the way she came so easily a minute ago made me want her even more.

I paused before finally pulling off that sexy black dress of hers and taking off her bra. She was beautiful and right now, all of this was mine.

She watched me with innocent eyes as she waited for my next move. I could tell she was scared for this but I didn't care because I was still angry at her.

She acted like a bitch the whole day and then told me that she liked me. How can I go easy on her after all of that?

After I'm done with her, she's going to wish she didn't do all of that.

I took off my pants before harshly kissing her again, making sure I let out all my frustration on her.

The built-up sexual tension I had for her was rushing out all at once and it was killing me. I wanted to have every part of her all at once.

I pinned her hands over her head with one hand before using the other one to squeeze her ass for my pleasure.

I groaned as my cock got harder from that simple touch. The amount of times I wanted to grab her ass and bend her over is better to be unknown.

Every inch of my body was aching for her at this moment. I needed her so badly.

"Ask for it," I told her as I noticed her trying to collide my dick with her pussy.

"Santo, stop playing around," she said as frustration started to build up from the long wait.

I brushed my hard cock against her clit and she let out a small moan as she held her head back.

Emilia is a very headstrong and resilient woman. She hates asking for things so hearing her beg for it will make me lose my shit.

I could feel my wife getting wetter as I continued to tease her. She closed her eyes and started to breathe deeply. I was close to getting her.

I let go of her ass before squeezing her breasts, making sure I rub my thumb against her already hard nipples.

She opened her mouth as pleasure overwhelmed her. "Ah," she moaned.

"Just ask and I can help you," I said as I rubbed myself against her harder.

I too felt impatient as I was ready to ram myself into her, however, I had to get back at her for today.

She tries so hard to prove points but always fails miserably. "Beg for it and I'll give it to you."

I needed her to stop being so headstrong all the time and ask me for something.

My tip brushed against her again and I could tell she was a goner.

"Please, Santo," she begged.

I'm going to ruin you, Emilia.

I wrapped my hand against her throat before I slammed my cock into her.

A loud moan escaped her lips as I held her head back.

I pulled back before thrusting deeper into her, giving her half of what I own.

Although I wanted to completely ruin her, this was still her first time. I wasn't sure if she could take it all.

I picked up the pace and she moaned again in utmost pleasure.

"Does it hurt?" I asked as I saw her eyes water.

"A little," she answered as I squeezed her neck harder.

"Do you want me to stop?" I made sure to ask.

She shook her head. "No, I can take it."

With that being said, I thrust myself deeper and harder into her causing her to scream out loud.

Why'd she have to do that?

Her scream caused me so much pleasure that I too let out a moan. I needed to feel that again.

I forced her head back further as I thrust myself deeper into her until I felt a resistance. She moaned again which caused a wave of satisfaction through my body.

"Santo," she cried while forcing her hands out of my grip.

It started to become too much for her so she sat up and wrapped her arms around my shoulders.

I ignored her as I picked up the pace and her fingernails seeped into my back.

Within seconds, she started shivering as she let out continuous moans.

"Cum," I ordered and she shook her head.

Even after all this, she still decided to be stubborn.

"I'm sorry," I told her.

"Sorry about what-"

Her back instantly arched as I slammed my whole cock inside her. She let out a loud moan which could've been heard throughout the mansion as she orgasmed.

Tears escaped her eyes as she held me tightly and I knew I had just ruined her.

My job was finished.

I laid down and flipped her on top as I felt myself almost there. "Ride me."

I needed her to ride me so hard that I got the same climax that she just had.

"What? I don't know how to do that-" she spoke but I ignored her as I placed her on top of my hard erection.

I placed my hands on her hips as I guided her up and down my cock. She was doing it exactly how I wanted.

She took my hands and put them on her ass. My breathing got heavier. She knew what I liked.

"Do you like this?" she asked as she took all inches of me before letting out a loud moan.

I rolled back my head as I started losing it. "Yes."

She did it again and I couldn't take it anymore.

I considered nutting inside of her but I refused to get her pregnant on her first time.

She started grinding herself against it as she aggressively squeezed her breast in an attempt to get herself off.

She closed her eyes as she moaned again and came for the third time all over my dick.

That shit turned me on.

Dammit Emilia.

I pulled her off me before nutting all over her stomach and then collapsing beside her.

She was so hot.

Flashbacks of what she just did appeared in front of me and I came again.

I laid in utter shock as I thought about how I managed to cum just by a flashback of her getting herself off.

"How did I do?" she asked nervously beside me.

She was absolutely amazing. No one has ever managed to make me cum this hard before.

"You were okay," I said to her.

If I told her the full truth she might never stop bringing it up.

I stood up and grabbed a cloth before wiping off my cum from her stomach.

She silently watched as I did so with innocent eyes. She was cute.

"Emilia, we'll have to talk about this in the morning," I said as I sat next to her.

I looked up at her when I heard no response.

She was fast asleep.

I sighed before grabbing one of her shirts and pulling it over her.

I laughed before kissing her on her forehead. I should've known she would've fallen asleep right after this.

AN: Well?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 18.7K 65
[Semi Edited ] Previously Know As 'Adoration' Book One In The Russo Series "So fucking tight" he praised backing up looking at my body as he thumbs m...
1M 22.7K 108
"I chose you, and I'm never changing my mind, because your eyes... they hold everything my soul thirsts for. Every thing I want and need, is you, and...
63.8K 1.4K 64
Isabella Harper, a nineteen-year-old, lost her color vision after her sister's suicide. She shut down herself from everyone and remained in her world...
155K 2.9K 46
"You piece of shit!" I sobbed, pulling on the chain connecting my leg to the bedpost. "You lied to me, Enzo...I trusted you!" Enzo took a few steps...