๐™ค๐™ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™™, ๐™—๐™–๐™™๐™– ๐™ก...

By cuteashellokitty

โ๐๐”๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐‡๐€๐๐ƒ๐’ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘. ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐’๐Œ๐„๐‹๐‹ ๐Ž๐ ๐Œ๐„ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐‘.โž ! I don'... More

ใƒŸโ˜… CHARACTERS โ˜…ๅฝก
แดแด€ษชษด แดแด„
001. Yoonji
002. Lia vs Mina Myoung
003. Miyoko's turn
004. Ace Dancer
005. Crew Battle
006. Kpop Deathmatch Mission
007. JAM REPUBLIC vs MANNEQUEEN
008. Wolf'Lo vs Tsuba Kill
009. Mega Crew Mission
010. Dating?
011. Break
012. Sleepover
014. Apologize
015. 2nd place
016. saturday
017. sunday
018. what happened before the weekend pt 1
019. pt2
20. pt 3
21. Chili
22. Battle Performance Mission
23. LADYBOUNCE vs JAM REPUBLIC
24. mom?
25.
26. what the hell, miyoko?
27. MANNEQUEEN vs LADYBOUNCE
28. yoonji vs vessi
29. we aren't dating!
Ideas
30.
Teaser
31. her?
32. the end
okay?
thank you!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
question
33. special chapter

013. Ignoring

1.5K 54 0
By cuteashellokitty

After realizing that Bada had a boyfriend, my feeling for her had completely left. I didn't even realize I had feeling her until I noticed that the lump in my stomach was hurt. I felt hurt to know that the girl I liked wasn't even lesbian.

I rushed home without saying goodbye to Bada obviously, and I got back home to take a shower to keep my mind off of her and to change into an outfit and then go back to the building. Kirsten texted me asking if she wanted me to go to the coffee shop with her, and I said yes.

I stepped inside the shop that smelt like coffee, I looked around and saw the blonde haired girl sitting down on her phone. I sat down in the seat in front of her and looked at the coffee. "Hi, are you okay?" Kirsten asked when she noticed my sad face.

"I found Bada has a boyfriend, I don't know why I care so much. I just had a sleepover with her and when I wake up in the morning, I smell something so delicious so I walk outside of the guest bedroom and I see this man, I'm like who the hell is this? He has the sun shining on him, because it was like 5 in the morning."

"I tap on his shoulder and I'm like who are you? He's confused as hell just how I was and he's like who are you? I actually answer the question and I say, I'm Miyoko Bada's friend? Because I don't know what the hell we are. and I ask him who he was. and he says. I'm Howl, bada's boyfriend."

"I'm confused as hell, I don't know if I drank something last night. I mean I've heard of this man but I didn't think he was actually dating Bada, because I just thought it was rumors. And I didn't even realize how much I loved this woman, I realized it when I felt hurt in my stomach. I was heartbroken."

I rambled to Kirsten, my voice was broken like I was about to shed tears. I shake my head stopping myself from crying. "I'm just going to try to ignore her, and keep my mind off of her." I tell Kirsten, she smiles at me before placing her hand on mine.

"If that's what you want to do. Then do it.." Kirsten smiles at me, I nod my head and then sipped some of the coffee. I've known Kirsten since grade 4, 5, and 6. But then I went to a different school and then we reunited because I joined Royal Family.

"Thank you." I thank her before getting up, "We should go to the building, we might forget time and become late." I smiled at her before walking out of the door with her. We got to the building and started to record.

Everyone left the room so I could talk to the camera. "With the royal family for six years, we performed a lot with a big crew. Yes, very confident." I giggled at myself. "I was actually really excited. Playing outdoors, no one has New Zealand." Kirsten says talking to the other girls.

"I'm from Japan." I smile at her, I am from Japan but I moved to New Zealand when I was 4, everyone in the room laughed at my joke, I grinned happily. Emma shows us the location and Audrey says. "oh my god."

"We will be able to make a dance seen in the second photo." Emma tells us. I got up and left the room since I wanted to go for a walk. "I'll be back." I yell at them before closing the door. I walked around on my phone, I just needed a break from the camera but I already know they were following me.

After 10 minutes I returned back to the hideout and sat down beside Kirsten again, I was lucky enough to not bump into Bada or anyone from BEBE. "I think the beach would be great." I tell the girls.

"It would be incredible just to showcase it on another level." I nod my head, agreeing with what Kirsten was saying. "There's a lot of people." Kirsten says, shifting in her seat. "I want them to all come together and create something incredible." Kirsten tell us.

I pick up a snack and munch on it, while listening to Kirsten speak. So we packed our bags and left to go to New Zealand.

We sat down and there was a camera in front of us. "Is this the actual video." Kirsten asks the staff. "It's the rehearsal video." I leaned back and arched my back, I needed a crack. The final mega crew final rehearsal was wolf'lo. I sigh and watch the video.

The next one was LADYBOUNCE, after LADYBOUNCE was BEBE. "So who did BEBE use that you guys know?" Kirsten asks. "WeDemBoyz." Latrice answers. "Really?" I question. Latrice nods her head giving me my answer.

After BEBE, it was us. I grit my teeth out of fear. "I'm so scared." I mutter and lean my head on Latrice's shoulder. I cover my eyes the whole video. I watched the rest of it, I felt sick. My stomach was hurting, I was getting bad headaches after the other one goes away, I felt like throwing up.

BEBE was chosen to be the one that was expected to go home.

"We are back!.." Kirsten sings. I smile and sit down on one of the couches, i still didn't feel good. I don't know what it is. "Our Jammies, did you vote for us?" Kirsten asks in the mic. "We're not ready to go home. Please." Kirsten begs,

"We aren't going home.. We're too good." I say putting the mood up, I tried to ignore the pain since it isn't going to ruin my day. We all left the room to go to the new fight zone. "Oh man, oh my god."

I got chills when I saw the place. I sat down and Daniel came up, I clapped my hands when he finished speaking and looked around the place again. My eyes went to Bada, she was already staring at me. I look away and look back and daniel.

I take a deep breath. "the mega crew mission, the signature mission of the Mnet original dance series has come to an end." It is only me that thinks his voice got deeper. "however, out of the seven crews here, one will be eliminated and will have to go home."

"Please, please, please, let it not be us." Kirsten begs with her eyes closed, i took another deep breath and closed my eyes praying that it wont be us. "The fates of the crew will be eliminated tonight, which crew will be eliminated?"

"The 500 points of the fight judges, and 500 points of the online public evaluation points will be added up to a total of 1000 points. The crew in first place will receive 500 points, and the points will be distributed to the rest according to the ranking. The four fight judges watched the crews performances videos and gave each of the three directors separate points."

"There are additional points for each concept. The fight judges compared the performance videos. They chose one crew that used the concept best and gave the crew an additional 100 points."

"concept points." I repeat his words. "I hope we get it." Audrey says to me. "The online public evaluation points were added up through the official Mnet platform of Street Woman Fighter 2 and Mnet Plus from midnight on September 10 to midnight on September 19."

"Since Street Woman Fighter 2 is loved throughout the globe, many people participated in voting. All 7 crews got over 2 million views. It added up to 26,690,752 views." "OH MY GOD!" Miyoko yells in shock.

"Also, right after the videos uploaded they became the top 1 to 3 popular videos. It was the highest record of all seasons." I clapped my hands in pride. "There is a crew that has the highest number of views. It is 1MILLION."

Lia Kim said some stuff but I just wanted to know which crew will be eliminated, is it so hard to know so. "The only thing revealed is the number of views.  The likes and votes aren't always in proportion to the number of views. We still have to find out the fight judges points concept additional points, the number of likes by the online public and votes. Watch to the end to find out the results."

I huff out of impatience. "We will now reveal the fight judges points of Deep N Dap and Jam Republic, who chose the outdoor concept." I cover my mouth. Actually I don't want this. It's okay.

"Deep N Dap must've gone through a lot of trouble shooting outdoors in the summer heat. However, i heard there was a bigger problem than the weather. I heard you stopped the camera in the middle of practice. What happened."

I grinned, i'm curious. "We.... Well." Mina Myoung wipes her eyes trying not to cry. My grin flops off my face and I blink in confusion. "Can you hand me my sunglasses?" Mina asks someone that was behind her. I laughed and clap my hands.

"In order to carry out the mission." "Oh, she's still crying?" I mutter in confusion, I thought it was a joke. "I'm sorry." Mina breaks down to tears. "Now, we will watch the mega crew video of Deep N Dap."

I clapped my hands, I was pretty excited to see what they did. I watched the video and stayed quiet until it finished. "I'll announce the fight judges scores of Deep N Dap. Deep N Dap's total score from the fight judges is 1076 out of 1200."

"Next, jam republic has chosen the outdoor theme with Deep N Dap. Here's the score from the fight judges.." "I think this challenge was very challenging for us as the whole jam republic." Kirsten says to the microphone.

"Um.." Kirsten says before pausing, she looks down. "Don't cry.." I say patting Kirsten's back, it's been a long time since I saw Kirsten cry at least in front of a lot of people. I thought about how when we went to New Zealand and how it was very windy and there was a huge sand storm, so we weren't able to use Piha beach.

After a second kirsten continued to talk. "We did our best with what we could. And the obstacles were very challenging. The location was not what we wanted. But with what we had, we did the most we could. And thank you to the team that was there with us on our journey." I clap my hands and then wipe the tears that were trying to fall out of my eyes.

"of the three directors, let me announce kirsten's score from the fight judges. Kirsten's score from the fight judges was 382." I grin like a proud mom. It was time for us to watch the video.

I watched the video with a smile on my face, I clapped my hands when it was over and hiccuped when I realized tears were in my eyes again. "i'm so proud!" I tell the three girls in front of me.

"I must point out that jam republic had less than 30 dancers which was 1 of the rules for this mission." I huff out my breath and look away. "Therefore the leader of the crew and the overall director, Kirsten will lose 100 points." I let the tears fall. I cover my face with my hands.

Latrice rubs my knee and I wipe my tears. Kirsten's point has become 282. "Now that's rude." I mumble to myself. "I will reveal Latrice and Emma's score from the fight judges." Latrice had gotten 374 and Emma got 361."

"Nice, nice." I say nudging Kirsten. "Good job." Audrey tells the girls. The total score was 1017. "The score difference between the two crews is 59 points. If Jam Republic were to take the extra points of the outdoor theme they would be able to turn the table around."

I lean back, I don't care what this man has to say anymore. "I will now reveal the crew the fight judges chose for the extra points of the outdoor theme." Never mind, I shift into my seat and listen to what the man has to say.

I look at the screen and it shows the 100 points on our side. I stand up with my mouth open in shock. "What!" Kirsten leans onto Audrey. I sat back down. "Thank goodness." I sigh.

"I think at this point, it really helped, especially having the deductions. I'm happy with that." Kirsten says. "we're very disappointed that we didn't get the extra points. But seeing Kirsten losing 100 points didn't make me happy at all. Actually the fact that they took the extra points. How should I say it? It put us at more class. We lost, but we put a good fight."

"We're happy to battle it out with your crew." Mina tells us. I clap my hands while Kirsten says thank you.

✩ I think I'll be making another story soon, maybe when this one is finished but it'll be a bada lee fanfiction. with jennie as the face claim. but thank you so much for the 6.5k I really appreciate it ✩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.2K 891 28
ยฐโ€ขยฐ in where a group of great dancers and choreographers come to the tv show Street Woman Fighter 2, the group Angel's surprised the entire cast with...
26.5K 1.1K 31
during your trip to italy, intended for language practice, fate led you to meet a mysterious girl. will you give her a chance?
235K 9.4K 44
โ ๐ผ๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘’๐‘™๐‘  ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘™ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข. โž โ™ก ๐ด ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘โ„Ž ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘œ ๐‘”๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘™๐‘  ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘”โ„Ž ๐‘Ž ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๏ฟฝ...
12.4K 317 14
RYTHYMIC REVERIE. A renowned model and dancer, mentored by the legendary King of Pop and craving a fresh and exhilarating experience, enthusiasticall...