MISMATCHED ( milklove & joong...

Od paperclip3600

milk " he is in my team" love " no he is in my team" dunk " are you guys talking about me" milk & love " YES"... Více

INTRODUCTION
First Look
NEW FRIEND
SIBLINGS
1st Conversation
Ex friend
crush
Excited
INVITATION
Christmas Party
Christmas Party pt.2
camping
noises

The New Guy

322 11 3
Od paperclip3600

In the camp while joong and and his friends were discussing about what are possible topics of project they will get and who will be helpful to work with.

Joong: guys who do you think we are gonna pair up with.

Fourth: eehh I don't until they are doing most part of the work.

Pond : umm actually yeah even if not, they must be helpful.

Fourth: nah actually ( with a excited face) if we got paired up with some cute girls it's really gonna be fun.

Joong smacked fourth in the head and said: can't you ever thought about something other than girls.

Fourth teasingly said : ok then if got paired up with some cute boys.

From which he gained another smack in the head from joong .

Pond laughed watching but his eyes fell on a pair of guys talking and laughing.

Pond: on the topic of cute boys aren't they look quite the same.

Joong: who?.

Pond pointed at them.

Fourth: yeah they look kind a same and...

 Oh aren't they mik's friends.

Pond: yeah that's I guess phuwin and that's Gemini.

Fourth: hmmm they both are actually hot.

Joong: guys really! What now, you are even gonna hit on my sister's friends.

Pond: excuse me, we are not hitting we are just complementing on their looks .

Fourth: yeah, can't a boy can complement another boy .

Joong: omg guys now you are accusing me of thinking that way. And obviously you can complement but I don't trust you narcissistic guys complementing others.

Pond: oh shut up as if you don't boast about yourself.

Joong rolled his eyes and said: if you all are done picking on me, we again gonna be late for project par up event.

They all started walking towards the hall but fourth turned back his head and looked at Gemini and smiled then went off.

___________

When milk saw love dragging a boy and coming to her she got startled and tried to look anywhere but her which looked kind a funny but no one noticed.

Love came near milk with all her courage gathered, and  called for her attention but when milk looked directly at her eyes she got flustered but she again aked

She started off as they were really close 

Love: hey milk this my friend  lewis he joined this year and is in same faculty as yours can help him please.

Milk looked a little surprised and was going something savage/rude, but love understand her mocking expression, not to look like a idiot dragged her a little far from them while becky understands that and started introducing eachother.

Milk feeling love stand extremely close to her her cheeks turned light which was obviously gone unnoticed by love 

Love: look I know we are not friends heck we didn't even start of on good terms but can please don't humiliate me infront of him please

Milk:  what I never humiliated you and who is he and why is he so special 

Love muttered to herself: huh never humiliated me you never leave moment to tease and annoy me

Which obviously milk heard and said: excuse me never deliberately want to say you something heck I ver even want to talk to you at the first place

Hearing this loves face drops and real hurt expression popped up on her face 

Which milk find really cute (which she don't want to accept) but also felt bad talking that way so she said

Love: hey don't act like you are hurt, you aren't supposed to be hurt by my words you should fight with me. (She wanted say it in a cool way but it came of as she trying make girlfriend feel better)

Love smiled hearing that

Milk: now tell me what you want me to do

Love: can you please introduce him to your classmates and give your to your faculty.

Milk: and why that you can do that yourself

Love: ye-yeah I-i mean I c-can but it's your faculty you know better than me ( then she laughed innocently) plus you ate not going to start flirting with him just because you find him hot.

Milk: well you right, ok I will help you.

Love: and can you please act as my friends atleast in front of my friends

Milk just because she felt sorry for her previous words she agreed to her.

They joined their friends after their conversation which might felt long but it was really short as they were still sharing about themselves.

Then love introduced lewis to milk and she gave a little smile and again goes back to jet poker face.

Then love, engfa and becky remembered they had a class and rushed off.

Milk: hey lewis right .

Lewis: yeah.

Milk : yeah so come let's go to our class after that I will introduce you to others and give tour of our faculty.

Lewis smilingly said' yeah sure let's go.

After their class ends they tour around their faculty building and she inter him to others after that they talked to each other for a while and found that they have many common interests as their love for bikes, cars, anime, basketball and many thing.

Lewis: hey so can I sign up for they basket ball team .

Milk: yeah sure but we will first see your performance.

Lewis: we? Aren't girls and boys team arepe different

Milk: yeah we have different teams but we also have a co-ed team where only best players from both teams can get the chance and as the vice captain of that team I can be there  to test your skills.

Lewis: wow you are really cool , okay can you go now.

Milk: sure

In the basketball court he showed his skills then had a math 5 vs 1 and still he won to be honest milk was kind a impressed, so when she saw her brother coming towards the court with an unreadable expression, she told him to spectate a match between her and a new guy, 1 vs 1 which he accepted.

And wow, the match was awesome the strongest player of the team struggling in the game to win, it lasted for a while but as everyone expected she won but stll that new guy gave her a toughe competition and now she was really impressed and plus thir match attracted a lot of people.

After the little match she came to her brother to discuss something and they both nodded on same suggestion.

And joong met the new guy

Joong: hey I'm joong, captain of the team I know it must be a little shocker for everyone else and I guess even for you because everyone first have to enter their own gender team to enter the ultimate team but you are directly selected to the ultimate team, congrats.

Lewis: huh? But I lost to her.

Joong: it's true but she is the best player of the team and I saw her struggling for the first time even till this date we never lost to any other University's team till now.

Lewis: oh that's great thank you so much.

Joong : mention not you earned it actually I don't wanna praise my sister that much but she really is good at this game.

Lewis: oh you guys are siblings, oh btw nice to meet you

Joong : you too, see you later we have to go now.

____________

Earlier that day

Joong and his friends after reaching the hall saw the team pairing event has already started but they sneaked somehow and that time tossing between two faculties were going on which won by the mechanical engineering students won so they will  be the one to choose so after kind of a long wait their chance came for joong and friends.

Joong draws out a number and announced

Joong: who is number 8 

Two hands aroused

(Aaaaanddd drum roll please)

Yeah you were right it was none other than dunk and one of his friend mark.

Joong's flce drops instantly, he really was not expecting it to be him but there he was being paired with his arch nemesis.

After all the choosing was over the teacher again anounced each team to com forward and choose another chit where there projects will be written. And again joong select one and it was 

It was about:

" Designing a smart and automated greenhouse system. Computer engineering students can focus on developing sensors, actuators, and control systems, while mechanical engineering students can work on the physical structure, ventilation systems, and irrigation mechanisms. This interdisciplinary project would integrate software and hardware components, providing a hands-on experience for both computer and mechanical engineering students "

They alll think it was not all that bad but what bad is dunk and joong in one team and they are like oil and water who never mixed.

Dunk trying to be friendly tried to strike a conversation resulted being cut off by joong.

Which make dunk kind a angry and looked like anytime he is gonna pounce on joong 

Pond understanding the situation dragged joong with him and joong went to the basketball court where his sister came running to him and asked him to spectate a match which lighten his mood a little after spectating and discussing with his sister he chose the other new guy and talked to him for a bit before going to their dorm.

_____________

Reaching their dorm milk was calling his brother continuously but with no success so when joong was entering his dorm room he slammed his door with full force and as milk was going to enter the room, she for some reason rested her hand on the door end where the axle is, as joong slammed the door without noticing it pinched her fingers too hard and she shreiked and whinced in pain which gain joong's attention and he hurriedly went near the door and say milk whicing in pain and blood is dripping from her finger.

He really felt sorry and started saying sorry continuously and dragged milk to his room and and started applying ice then after stopping the blood he did the first aid still saying sorry. ( He never shows that but he loved his sister more than anyone else maybe even his parents, even though they bicker and they are twins  but for him she still is his precious little sister) 

After treating her wound he hugged her apologized 

Joong: I'm so so sorry mil I really didn't mean to I was just thinking about something, I really didn't mean to .

Milk: yeah yeah I got it now order something for me.

Joong smiled and broke the hug and said: what you wannal eat 

Milk with a shocked face: what you are reluctant to pay wow that's something I never get to see

Joong: huh don't think I'm gonna do it every it's just today I'm feeling sorry for what I did now tell me what you wanna eat.

Milk: ramen

Joong: okay.

After a while joong received the delivery and they both started eating and suddenly joong said

Joong: hey I was thinking about throwing a Christmas party at our farmhouse

Milk : huh aren't we having and par on 31st

Joong : huh, but it's University party I wan to throw a party from our side

Milk: okay that's great but who are you inviting.

Joong : whole uni

Milk : are you mad I know our farmhouse is big but it can't fit that many people and right now we can't book other bigger place if we have to we have 10x price .

Joong making a upset face: hmm you are right.

Milk watching her brother upset face said: but still if you insist I can contact our parents manager to see of any available.......

Joong: nooo I don't wan to throw a party at a rented place an I want to throw the party on our very own farmhouse so I can manage we are just going to ivite our batch.

Joong with a cheeky smile: plus none of friends have seen it we just got it as a present at our birthday with our......

Milk: ferrari's

Joong understand her sister's irritated look: hey don't misunderstand me I'm not being a rich snob I'm just want sho ot of plus I'm going to bully anyone by saying I'm rich and you are not

Milk: whatever

Joong : plus to remind you we don't have to contact our parents' manager anymore cause we got our own personal assistant

Milk: ( sigh) yeah yeah whatever

After that joong made a call to their pa a told him to decorate their farmhouse and make invitation card.

So let's the party beginnnnnnnn........

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

52.1K 2.7K 30
This is a Gemini and Fourth AU. When something unexpected happens between two people who have always been each other's first love, how will things ch...
5.3K 310 23
Story of joong who fall in love with dunk at first sight but dunk has a secret which no one knows and pond who fall for phu but he love dunk secretl...
10.5K 515 15
Joongdunk Au "A single moment of misunderstanding is so poisonous,that it makes us forget the hundred lovable moments spent together within a minute...
44.4K 2K 31
Joong and Dunk, the eternal rivals who were competing with each other since the very first day of Freshmen year of college, wake up in bed next to ea...