𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.

By MRSBVRBIE

𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦.. More

preface.
chapter one.
chapter two.
chapter three.
chapter four.
chapter five.
chapter six.
chapter seven.
chapter eight.
chapter nine.
chapter ten.
chapter eleven.
chapter twelve.
chapter thirteen.
chapter fourteen.
chapter fifteen.
chapter sixteen.
chapter seventeen.
chapter eighteen.
chapter nineteen.
chapter twenty one.
chapter twenty two.
chapter twenty three.
chapter twenty four.
chapter twenty five.
chapter twenty six.
chapter twenty seven.
chapter twenty eight.
chapter twenty nine.
chapter thirty.
chapter thirty one.
chapter thirty two.
chapter thirty three.
chapter thirty four.
chapter thirty five.
chapter thirty six.
chapter thirty seven.
chapter thirty eight. *LC*
newneww.

chapter twenty.

6.9K 483 154
By MRSBVRBIE

excuse any mistakes.

𝐊𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐮 𝐘𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐫 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐛𝐬
𝙲𝙾𝙻𝚃𝚂 𝙽𝙴𝙲𝙺, 𝙽𝙹.

"Down here I keep random strands of hair I've collected to make fake mustaches. And here is where I stockpile old lunches, or, as I like to call it, my tum-tum yum-yums." blared the TV while Keanu and Skyler lounged in his bed, watching Lab Rats as Skyler played with Keanu's hair.

"Daddy I'm going to get a caprisun. You want one?" Skyler let go of Keanu's dread asking.

"Which kind do we have in the fridge?"

"Strawberry Kiwi." Skyler responded, and Keanu shook his head in disagreement.

"That one is nasty. Get me a Snapple."

"Kk. I'll be back." Skyler replied before darting out of the room. Seconds later, Keanu's phone started ringing. Spotting Landon's sister, Lakeyah's name on the screen, he picked up the phone from his nightstand and answered.

"Wassup Lakeyah." Keanu greeted.

"Hey Keanu, Are you busy right now?"

"Nah I ain't busy, Wassup?" He asked. "What is the police saying about Landon?"

"The police have been no help because they're starting to lose hope just like my momma is starting to lose hope about the whole thing. She doesn't even think Landon is alive anymore and not gonna lie I'm starting to think he isn't alive too. If he was alive Landon would've been back to us right now. I know him. Even if he needed a break from us he wouldn't take this long of a break away from us or from hearing from us. We're all starting to lose hope. My momma is getting more and more anxious every day, and I don't like seeing her like this. I don't know what else to do. I've called everyone I can think of, but there's been no leads. I'm trying my best to be strong for my family, but the constant worry and uncertainty is taking a toll on me. And then, just when we thought it couldn't get any worse, we found out that Jaz is pregnant and she's at risk of losing the baby because this shit got her really stressed and depressed. This is all just so fucking overwhelming. I just want my brother back, so everything can go back to how it was."

"Nah, Yall can't think like that. Don't think he's dead. I know how you feel I'm feeling like that too but we can't give up. We gotta keep looking and keep pushing until we find him. If it was one of us you know that nigga wouldn't let himself lose hope. We gone find him.

"I don't even know." Lakeyah sniffled.

"Aye, Don't cry. We gone find him. What if I was to get someone to help?" Keanu asked.

"I don't know, Even the police are starting to lose hope so I don't think anyone could find him."

"Private investigators could. They're trained to find people who go missing, and they got way more resources and access to information than the police do. If we hire a good one, I promise you they gone find Landon." Keanu feigned concern, You gotta do what you gotta do.

He was fully aware of his plan all along. The intention was to hire a private investigator, and given the careful orchestration of events, it's impossible for anyone, even an amazing investigator, to unveil the truth. The plan had been set into motion long before Landon's demise, with every detail meticulously arranged.

He already had a specific private investigator in mind as well.

"But private investigators are really expensive."

"What does that mean? That nigga like a brother to me. Ima spend whatever to find him." Keanu said, and Skyler entered the room, handing him his Snapple. "Thank you Princess."

"You're welcome." Skyler said as she climbed into bed, returning to playing with Keanu's hair.

"Are you sure? I could put some in it too."

"Nah, You good. Save yo money. Ima pay for it. Ima look into a private investigator and let you know everything but for right now I need you to stay strong for me. Be there for your momma and your family. Don't let them lose that hope. We gone find Landon and things gone get better."

"Okay, I will. Thank you so much for real. I promise you I'm gonna pay you back."

Keanu kissed his teeth. "I told you bout that. I offered to help out; you don't owe me shit. Your family's like mine; I'd do anything for yall."

"Okay, Thank you. I'll call you later, Tell SkySky and your family that I said hey."

"Aight I will. Be safe."

"You too." Lakeyah said, and Keanu hung up.

"Daddy can we go to Nanny house?"

"You always wanna go see your Nanny. Go put your shoes on and make sure you take your backpack with you, You're doing your homework over there." Keanu instructed her, prompting Skyler to grin as she hopped off the bed.

She skipped out of the room, and Keanu grabbed the remote, pausing the show. He then shifted his attention back to his phone.

𝐌𝐢𝐞𝐤𝐞 ❤️
𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 7:48 PM

Wyd
Delivered

"I'm ready," Skyler returned to the room and frowned upon seeing Keanu still lying in bed. She walked over, grabbed Keanu's arm, and tugged. "Daddy, get out of bed now. Get up."

"I was just waiting on you." Keanu said, getting out of bed. He slipped his feet into his slides and grabbed his keys from the nightstand. "You always rushing me I'ma have to do something about that." He playfully poked the back of Skyler's head as they walked out of the room.

Skyler stopped walking and turned around "Daddy stop. You're messing up my hair. This took a very long time to get done." she added, running her hands through her braids.

"You just sat there while Nanny did yo hair."

"True but I had to sit for a very long time. You're just a boy so you don't get it." Skyler frowned, grasping the stair railing as they descended.

"What you mean I don't get it? I have hair too." Keanu retorted. Skyler halted on the stairs, glancing back at Keanu's dreads before letting out an exasperated sigh. "Forget you Sky."

Keanu and Skyler left the house, Keanu locked the front door before heading to his car. After unlocking it, they both entered, and Keanu started up the car, driving to his parents' house—a mere six-minute drive from his own.

Arriving, they exited the car and walked towards the front door, where Keanu used his spare key to unlock it. "Who just walked in my house?!"

"Now what if I was a killer? You just gave yourself away." Keanu said and Fela emerged from the living room and gasped at Skyler. Skyler giggled and ran over to Fela, who scooped her up and showered her with kisses. "You ain't never been that excited to see me, I see how it is."

"Boy bye." Fela waved him off.

"The house is quiet, where everybody at?" Keanu walked towards the stairs.

"Rulo's at the court, and Chiara and Sage upstairs in their rooms doing God knows what," Fela replied to his question, kissing Skyler's forehead. "You missed your nanny, hm? I missed you too. Your birthday coming up, Are you ready?"

"Yes. I'm turning 7."

"My baby's really turning 7, you're growing up too fast," Fela said pretending to cry. Skyler laughed, and Keanu chuckled. "What do you want to do for your birthday? Anything and everything you want, it's all up to you."

Keanu's phone dinged and he took it out of his pocket. A smile lit up his face as he saw Mieke's response. He glanced up, noticing Fela and Skyler heading out of the entryway, and he followed them. Fela and Skyler went in the kitchen, while Keanu made his way to the living room, flopping down onto one of the couches.

𝐌𝐢𝐞𝐤𝐞 ❤️
𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 7:48 PM

Wyd

Just finished getting my hair done 😜

Why you ain't ask me what im doin 🤨
I don't like that

Because I already know you're about to say that corny ass response ✌🏽✌🏽

?  Idk what you're talkin bout

Wyd Keanu

Talking to you 😘😘

🌽⚽️🌽⚽️🌽⚽️

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Show me your hair you probably done showed  everyone else your hair and im the last one 

✋🏽✋🏽I haven't even showed anyone yet

Show me , I miss ya face

You really looking sexy for me
You could tell me you cold rn and id pull the sun closer with my bare hands miss sexy face

BYE

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Don't forget to call me later I'm done w you rn

Yk I ain't gon ever forget
Ttyl boog 😘

Shut up 😭😭😂 irritating ass

"Look at him smiling at his phone he must got a new girlfriend." Fela said and Keanu haha'd the message, then looked up sensing someone's gaze—only to find Fela's eyes fixed on him. "You got a girlfriend, Keanu?" Fela inquired.

"Nah. Why you ask that?"

"He does have a girlfriend. I've noticed you smelling like girl perfume, and you spent that entire time on the couch smiling at your phone," Chiara remarked. Keanu looked at her, wearing a puzzled expression because when was she in the living room? "SkySky." Chiara called out.

"Hm?" Skyler walked out of the kitchen.

"She don't care." Keanu stated, anticipating Chiara's question for Skyler.

"Come here." Chiara beckoned, arms open, and Skyler walked over, settling on her lap. "How would you feel if your daddy gets a girlfriend?" Chiara asked and Skyler simply shrugged. "So you don't care if your daddy has a girlfriend?" Chiara pressed, and Skyler shook her head.

"I told you she doesn't care."

Skyler didn't really have a chance to see her parents together, so naturally, she doesn't care about Keanu having a girlfriend. She was just one year old when Naomi and Keanu broke up.

When Naomi had Skyler, Keanu and her started putting all their focus on taking care of their child. As they got more into parenting, the lovey-dovey stuff between them kind of slipped away without them even realizing. They didn't have as many intimate moments or talk openly like they used to because raising a kid and football took up most of their time. With less time for just the two of them, they sort of drifted apart. Those sweet moments they used to have became fewer, and the little signs of love started disappearing.

Which lead to them losing the love they had for each other so they both ended things deciding to co-parent, and they did a great job at it. No hard feelings between them. They had a great routine: Naomi had Skyler from Mondays to Wednesdays, while Keanu had her from Thursdays to Saturdays. Sundays were game days so Naomi and Skyler would be there cheering him on.

"Keanu got a girlfriend? Who?" Sage popped up out of nowhere holding his controller, asking.

"You just wake up and immediately get on the game you don't even care for your homework." Fela looked at Sage shaking her head.

"Ma I don't have homework." Sage plopped down beside Keanu on the couch. Seeing this, Skyler hopped off Chiara's lap and walked over to Sage, now sitting on his lap, playing with his ears.

"You never have homework. When I was a junior I had homework every single day." Chiara said.

"Hell yeah. Ian have a break ever." Keanu nodded agreeing with Chiara.

"I do be having homework I just do all of it at the beginning of the week and turn em in when the submission boxes open, Yall gotta think." Sage tapped his temple wrapping his arms around Skyler "Who's your girlfriend?"

"Ion got a girl. Ion know where they got that from." Keanu shrugged.

"Youn gotta lie to me, I told you bout my girl."

"Girlfriend?!" Fela exclaimed, and Keanu chuckled. "Sage, you're only seventeen, you don't need a girlfriend. Chiara and I are the only girls in your life that you need. I don't like this."

"He doesn't need me in his life." Chiara waved Fela away, looking down at her phone.

"As long as you know and Ma you ain't even do allat when Chiara was fucking with that boy."

"The weather outside is frightful, but the fire is sooooooo delightful," Chiara began singing, and Keanu glanced at her with furrowed eyebrows. "Aht! Don't start. I don't have a boyfriend."

"Good. Niggas your age just after one thing. They're not looking for commitment, and you too young for that." Keanu remarked.

"Boy bye you ain't say shit bout sage girlfriend."

"Who is Sage's girlfriend? I gotta meet her." Fela said, placing her hand on her hip.

"You ain't meeting nobody." Sage mumbled under his breath, probably thinking nobody heard him, but Keanu did and he chuckled.

"I know her? Is it one of my friends? If it's one of them ima beat your ass I told you leave my friends out your shit." Chiara said, and Sage looked up from his phone with the biggest, seeming genuinely disgusted, look on his face.

"No she's not one of your delusional overgrown ass friends. Yall don't know her at all and yall don't gotta know her. How the fuck this got on me? We was talking about Keanu girl."

"You're the one who brought up you having a girlfriend." Chiara said slowly, gazing at Sage.

"You heard any good news about Landon?" Fela asked Keanu, who shook his head. "Yeah, me too. I spoke to Lo today. She said she doesn't even care if they find Landon alive anymore. She just wants her son. Dead or alive, she wants his body back so they can have the funeral and she can begin grieving. I told her not to think like that, but she was like, 'Who goes missing for a month and stays alive? Who disappears without a trace for a month and is still alive?' This is so sad."

"Ian tryna think too much on the negative side about all this. I talked to Lakeyah today and we planning to get a PI to look into it." Keanu said.

"You ain't heard from him the week he went missing?" Sage asked and Keanu shook his head.

"He probably needed some space. I would need some space from them too." Chiara brought up.

"Nah, if he just needed a getaway, he would've told me bout that. We was sitting down talking, and he didn't mention a thing concerning. He only said Jaz ain't talking to him, and he thinks she's pregnant. He wouldn't have gone ghost without telling me, and that got me thinking he might be gone for real. But I don't wanna dwell on that too much. We can't think like that."

"This is all so sad." Chiara frowned "And Jaz is pregnant with his baby. I really hope we find him. Alive, too. Sometimes, people go missing for a long time and then just randomly come back. Maybe he got kidnapped or something."

"Landon? Kidnapped?" Sage chuckled. "Ain't nobody kidnapped him. Yall see how his peoples is? He gotta be hiding somewhere. I'd hide from them too. His momma always being crazy on them pills, Jaz puts on that innocent act but she's crazy too, always accusing him of cheating and shit. She stays stressing him out knowing that nigga got a lot going on. They break up every week, and she takes him back after he takes her shopping. Then all his sisters drugged out and depressed. He's taking care of his whole family while taking care of himself. Only person sane in his family is Lovelle and his pops. I'd hide from them too. That whole family is fucked up."

"How do you know all of this?" Fela asked.

"Exactly. Ion even know all this." Keanu stated.

"Lovelle be telling me everything. Yall know Ma Lo kicked Lovelle out?" Sage asked.

"Unt Unt I didn't know that." Chiara sat up. "Why did she kick her out?"

"Because she wanted something from Wawa, I think it was a muffin and Lovelle ain't feel like getting out of bed to go get it for her."

"Why she couldn't get it herself?" Keanu asked.

"Exactly." Chiara agreed.

"That's them drugs, I'm telling yall. Once you said she kicked Lovelle out I already knew it was over something stupid, Lovelle is a sweetheart. The percs are messing with her head. She takes them more than I do, and they're messing with everything in her brain. That's exactly why she's crazy as hell now," Fela shook her head. "I thought she stopped with that shit after Jocey whooped her ass for kicking out Landon."

"You should've figured she'd do whatever she wants after Jocey died," Keanu chuckled. "That's wild. When did this happen?"

"Just yesterday," Sage replied. "I called Lovelle to check in on her bout everything with Landon. She told me she gone talk to me later her momma just kicked her out. Later, when she got to her pops place, she called me and said her momma kicked her out because she didn't feel like getting out of bed to get her a muffin at Wawa. They got into a fight and allat. I'm talking bout Lovelle put her hands on Ma Lo. She said she's not going over there anymore. That's why Landon never fucked with Ma Lo. Mind you while she's on the phone telling me all this, her pops yelling at her momma on the phone."

"Lovelle ain't lying." Fela shook her head in disgust "Landon really didn't fuck with Lorraine like that. He only talked and looked out for her because that's his momma and he's scared to completely cut contact. That's why if Landon wasn't at our house, he was always at Jocey's. Lorraine wrong for that, always putting on that nice sweet act when she's actually crazy. It's them drugs she's taking. Stay away from drugs."

"I feel bad for Lovelle." Chiara said.

"If we don't find Landon, she for real gone see her family fall apart. This shit is sad. Lovelle don't deserve this shit at all, That's my sweetheart right there. I gotta call her." Fela took a seat on one of the living room couches.

"I checked up on her this morning. She was talking bout how she doesn't feel like doing anything but laying in bed. She ain't been talking to nobody either I keep getting this feeling like she gone fuck around and do some shit like hurt herself that's why I try to get her to stay on the phone with me or get on the game. She ain't been to school in days too." Sage informed.

"I hope they're excusing her absences."

"They are. They know what's going on."

Chiara had a contemplative look on her face before her jaw dropped, and she stood up. "Ooh, I know who your girlfriend is now." Chiara exclaimed before sitting back down, laughing.

"Who?" Fela asked.

"Lovelle is his girlfriend." Chiara smirked.

"No." Sage denied, shaking his head. Chiara glanced at Keanu, who also shook his head.

"Nah, that ain't his girlfriend. Ima be honest, when he said he had a girl, I thought it was her but they sticking with the 'just friends' shit."

"Oh." Chiara frowned "Yall would be cute."

"That's just my friend. I don't see her like that," Sage said, scrunching up his face. "Me and her don't look at each other that way. At all."

"Yall wanna know who Lovelle reminds me of?" Fela brought up.

"Who?" Sage asked.

"I'm already knowing, She reminds you of Mieke? She reminds me of Mieke too." Chiara said.

"Yes! They're both such sweethearts. I miss Mieke. I know she and Keanu would've ate for her prom just like they ate for his, We had the color planned and everything. That's my baby. When I heard Keanu got a girlfriend, I was upset, but then I met Mieke, and I loved her."

"I loved Mieke too chile. One thing bout Keanu he know how to pick them, We ain't met a girlfriend yet that we don't like. Mieke was like my sister because I got trapped with yall hoes." Chiara mugged both Keanu and Sage.

"Ain't nobody stopping you from finding a new family." Keanu and Sage both said simultaneously before shooting each other a glare, and Keanu kissed his teeth in irritation.

"Mieke was my girlfriend." Sage grinned.

"Every girl of mine you think yo girlfriend. You weird." Keanu moved away from Sage.

"Ion think she my girl. I know she my girl. I wonder where she's at right now; I'm already knowing she looks even finer. I'ma get my girl to find her for me. I can give my girl a name, and she'll find everything about the person within an hour." Sage boasted about his girlfriend.

She indeed is finer. Keanu thought.

"I can't believe there's actually somebody out there that wants to fuck with your ain't shit ass." Chiara shot Sage a look of disgust.

"You knew to not say I'm ugly, I'm sexier than a motherfucka." Sage declared, picking up his phone and examining himself in the camera.

"Aht! Let's drop the talk about girlfriends, I'm not ready to adjust to the fact that Sage has one." Fela interjected. "What's the plans for Nanny baby's birthday? You turning 7 baby."

"Nanny, I wanna go to Disney World." Skyler grinned, looking up from Sage's phone.

"Disney World?" Sage scrunched his face. "Disney World got nothing but princesses. Even the rides are boring. We needa go to Universal."

"It's not your birthday," Skyler cleverly replied, and Keanu smiled as Fela and Chiara laughed. "Daddy, I wanna go to Disney World."

"Is that all you wanna do?" Keanu asked her. Skyler nodded, then shook her head no.

"I wanna go to Universal and Islands too. And SeaWorld. Oh, and Fun Spot." Skyler exclaimed, and Sage grinned.

"Wait, this is Sky's golden birthday; we gotta do something big. We could go to all of those parks, and when we're back home, throw her a party. It gotta be a big party. I don't care what y'all say, we gotta make it big for her golden birthday. Mine was when I turned 2; I didn't know about that shit back then." Chiara frowned.

"I want a hello kitty birthday party. I want everything pink and hello kitty and I want all my friends from school to come." Skyler told.

"Ouuu I already have the decoration plans in mind; I can't wait," Fela grinned. Skyler was more like another daughter to her than a granddaughter; she always went above and beyond for her. "May and June are about to be the most expensive months of my life."

"Mine too." Chiara agreed.

"You still ain't going to prom?" Keanu asked.

"I'm going now," Chiara declared, rolling her eyes. "I'm skipping my school's prom though. I'm going to Empress's prom instead then the next day, me and my friends have to fly to Florida for our cruise. Originally planned for Mexico, but Momma got me tickets to Mexico with my friends as a graduation gift already." she explained.

"Momma got you what? I didn't get you shit," Fela scrunched up her face. "Your gift is being able to go on a cruise alone with your friends."

"That is not my graduation gift."

"Yes it is."

"No, it's not. But as I mentioned, tickets to Mexico with my friends would be an amazing graduation gift." Chiara emphasized.

"Your prom, your graduation party, this cruise—it's all adding up. We haven't even started shopping for the cruise, nor have I bought your graduation gifts. And your birthday is right after graduation? Chiara, it's getting a bit much," Fela waved off Chiara. "Ask your dad about it."

"Oh I already told Daddy about the things that I want as gifts now I'm just telling you." Chiara stated before delving into an extensive list of things she desired for her birthday and graduation. Keanu made sure to mentally note everything, determined to get it for her.

Before Skyler, there was Chiara, his first baby. No matter how much he pretends he won't get something for her, she ends up having whatever she asks for by the end of the day.

"Keanu, My favorite big brother, When are you getting me my car?" Chiara asked.

"Nah, When are you getting me my car?"

"You know how to drive?" Keanu asked, looking at Sage with confusion, and Sage nodded.

"Yes nigga I know how to drive. Who you think be driving momma around and going out for her? Rulo fat lazy ass definitely ain't doing it and Chiara just started learning how to drive."

"Daddy," Skyler tapped Keanu "When are you getting me a car? I want a car."

"What car do you want princess?"

"I want a Benz or Kia." Skyler grinned, eliciting laughter from everyone. She didn't actually know what a Benz or a Kia was; those were just the cars Chiara often talked about wanting.

"Aight Ima get you one of those for your birthday, Ian telling you which one though."

"Okay I'll be waiting for the surprise," Skyler said, diverting all her attention back to the TV. "And I want to go to Mexico too."

"You're only 6 and you're already talking about wanting to go to Mexico? Oh Sky, You're going to end up way more expensive than your auntie. Sorrows and prayers for your pockets NuNu because they gon need it." Fela shook her head, while Keanu smiled and looked at Skyler.

She gon' break my pockets when she gets older and I'm just gonna let her.

•••

thanks for 3k ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 8.4K 33
"𝐈 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞." - 𝙻𝙰𝙳𝚈𝙽𝙰𝙸𝙸 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙳𝚄𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂 ©️𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸
302K 18K 37
"𝐈𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐀 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐎𝐧 𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚�...
6.2K 171 18
- 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝖺 𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗋𝗎𝗌𝗍. | 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃
544K 27.6K 35
❝𝖠𝗇 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗋𝖾𝖽𝖾𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗎𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖾❞ ©𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒𝐁𝐘𝐊𝐀𝐘 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 𝗆𝗒 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄 # 𝟣 𝖠𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋...