Eros ✔

By faeriez

Autumn Lake thought she could have anything she wanted. Despite her father's wealth, there were three things... More

New School, New Friends
Blushing...
The Project
Secrets, Secrets
Author's Note
Playtime
I Need Your Help
Do You Wanna Go Out With Me?
Moving Away
The Accident
Her Death
I Can't Move On
Read My Bestie's Stories A/N
Sorrrryyyyy............. A/N Which Is Kinda Important
Thank You! :D
Book Published on May

A/N: Rewritten Novel

22 1 0
By faeriez

Hi, guys! I know, it's been a long time since I was really active here... But, now, I'm back! Hopefully more active than before. So, Eros is now edited and published, if you want to read it for free in the real and edited version, search for 'Eros ~Re-Written~'. There will also be a pocket-version of it in Togamas bookstore, Indonesia after the holidays. 

I hope you'll enjoy it, and like it better than this one. 

By the way, I need some opinion; should I write a sequel or should there only be one book? Comment or message me to answer, please :) Thanks. 

See you in the re-written book!  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Inserted By Ѕaraн

Science Fiction

1.7K 271 48
SEQUEL TO REMOVED. MUST READ FIRST. Autumn Morales freed the population of Chips at the cost of her life. At least, the cost was supposed to be her l...
13.4K 3.2K 49
Oli's POV : Why am i constantly thinking about him. I closed my eyes fighting the urge to think about his eyes when an image of him smiling ran throu...
1.8K 99 44
"So what did you think of the assignment?" He persisted in getting an answer but Bailey had another conversation already in mind. "I noticed you loo...
628K 28K 40
Autumn Rene Wright, at the age of Twenty-Five, hasn't come to terms with the shitty life she's been dealt. Hard times have turned her into a timid an...